It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The coward shot HIMSELF...contrary to early reports!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: JackReyes
Perhaps those here under the spell of demonic music, such as death metal, will one day learn too late the folly of their arrogance and ignorance as they are used as the tool of the evil agenda of those whom they imagine don't exist. And then, will they cowardly take their lives, or spend the rest of their lives in misery for the stupid choices they are making today?

Whatever gets you through life..
The centuries and centuries where people have been doing horrible things to each other what was your scapegoat then?

People make choices.
Some people are cowards, horrible, criminals..This fool that murdered people, like every other waste of flesh that did it, made the choices he did.

Everyone has a choice. Some people chose to be bad because that is what they want to be. Some people chose to be good, because they want to be so.

Others dabble in the occult and are possessed by superhuman wicked demonic spirits. And they may not wish to do evil. But they may have no choice in the matter.

Sure, there are people like Hitler, who hated human life, and pleaded with Satan to possess him, and Satan gladly used Hitler's vessel to murder untold millions of people.

But there are normal people who just think dabbling into the occult would be fun, until they are possessed by demons, by their own will, and then are made to commit untold crimes.

In fact the worse crimes on humanity are not human in nature. They are demonic. The demons have a propensity for violence and human carnage a human does not. When you see unimaginable human atrocities, it was demons at work. And not any human. While they may use human vessels, who stupidly are eager to be used.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

Could you then be under the influence of Flauros, and spreading the word you beleive to be true, while never realising you are under the demonspell? Could it be that you are the one in error due to demonic forces? Or is it only people who disagree ?

Also yuo mentioned teh evidence has been caught on film, id like to see that some day.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Perhaps those here under the spell of demonic music, such as death metal, will one day learn too late the folly of their arrogance and ignorance as they are used as the tool of the evil agenda of those whom they imagine don't exist. And then, will they cowardly take their lives, or spend the rest of their lives in misery for the stupid choices they are making today?

That's a lot of assumptions. Are you saying we're ignorant and arrogant because we listen to, what you consider to be, demonic music? I for one am far too happy a person to take my own life and am certainly not making any bad decisions, I lead a very fulfilling life.

I would like to see your sources regarding non-believers being more likely to be possessed by demonkind than believers. Any accounts I have read about demonic possession it has been people who actually believe in god and the Devil that are possessed.

Congrats on hijacking the thread with religious nonsense by the way...

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I do consider death metal to be demonic. And for many reasons.

There was one demonic Death Metal song I once heard (my brother used to play it) that stated over and over:

"Satan killed Jehovah! Satan killed Jehovah!" over and over and over.

If that is not demonic, then nothing is.

Satan may deceive you into thinking he has a hold over Jehovah God, but that is not the case at all.

Here is the truth:

(Revelation 12:12) . . .Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to you, having great anger, knowing that he has a short period of time.”

Soon Satan will be abyss along with all his angels. And afterwards, he is going to be destroyed. And HE KNOWS THIS IS TRUE.

The witness was given him.

There is no way out.

So woe for the earth, because of his hatred.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Some people chose to be good, because they want to be so.

Others dabble in the occult and are possessed by superhuman wicked demonic spirits. And they may not wish to do evil. But they may have no choice in the matter.

Oh yeah, not only have I been a fan of the Devil's Music since I was 14 but in the period after I realised Christianity wasn't for me I also dabbled in the occult, it must really annoy you that I am a happy, well balanced individual who doesn't hate anyone and is in love with life...

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Sure, there are people like Hitler, who hated human life, and pleaded with Satan to possess him, and Satan gladly used Hitler's vessel to murder untold millions of people.

How do you know that Hitler pleaded with Satan to posses him?

Isnt it possible that mankind is responsible for doing what it does better than any other species and that is be brutal and horrible.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

How do you know that Hitler pleaded with Satan to posses him?

Isnt it possible that mankind is responsible for doing what it does better than any other species and that is be brutal and horrible.

Because it is a part of the historic record.

And no, it is not possible for mankind to be a cruel as Satan and his demons. There is NO WAY.

When a human like the one mentioned in this thread did what he did, it was demonic in nature. No human would do such a thing.

Satan would like you to think that humans are like that. But we are not. But the demons. They are. And have always been.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Some people chose to be good, because they want to be so.

Oh yeah, not only have I been a fan of the Devil's Music since I was 14 but in the period after I realised Christianity wasn't for me I also dabbled in the occult, it must really annoy you that I am a happy, well balanced individual who doesn't hate anyone and is in love with life...

You do not annoy me. You know I've had many friends who were occultists at one time or another. Even many in my family, my grandfather was a sorcerer, I knew different warlocks, and a couple of witches. Even my locker mate in high-school was a Satanist and listened to death metal, even my brothers. I never hated any of them.

Most of them listened to me, in the end of all things, even my locker-mate in High School. But they all knew I was good at heart, and never hated anyone. Just love.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I will just assume you do not have a good answer for my questions, but fair enough.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I do consider death metal to be demonic. And for many reasons.

Sorry but of that's the case you need to go back and research it a bit more. It's called Death Metal not Demonic Metal for a start.

originally posted by: JackReyesThere was one demonic Death Metal song I once heard (my brother used to play it) that stated over and over:

"Satan killed Jehovah! Satan killed Jehovah!" over and over and over.

If that is not demonic, then nothing is.

Closest I could find was Nightstalker by Baphomets Blood
"Coming in the night with power. And hate, Ready to kill the jehova's son, Satan command your infernal mind." but they're not Death Metal, they're Speed Metal and are an Anti-christian band.

originally posted by: JackReyesSatan may deceive you into thinking he has a hold over Jehovah God, but that is not the case at all.

Satan doesn't exist so he can't deceive me into thinking anything I'm afraid.

originally posted by: JackReyesHere is the truth:

It's not the truth, it's a bible quote...

originally posted by: JackReyes(Revelation 12:12) . . .Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to you, having great anger, knowing that he has a short period of time.

I prefer...

(Iron Maiden - Number of the Beast)
Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea,
for the Devil sends the beast with wrath,
because he knows the time is short..."

Anyway, demonic possession had absolutely zip to do with all these mass shootings...
edit on 4/10/15 by djz3ro because: I had to fix the post.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Learningman

I will just assume you do not have a good answer for my questions, but fair enough.

Your humility is appreciated. And it humbles me.

I myself do not have all the answers you seek. But Jehovah does.

His word states:

(Psalm 103:11-14) . . .For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So great is his loyal love toward those who fear him. 12 As far off as the sunrise is from the sunset, So far off from us he has put our transgressions. 13 As a father shows mercy to his sons, Jehovah has shown mercy to those who fear him. 14 For he well knows how we are formed, Remembering that we are dust.

I do not know why I answered such. Only, I prayed before answering, and that is the scripture that came to mind. So, if it hits home, it was not me replying to you. It was Jehovah.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Thankyou for replying. I disagree fully and wholeheartedly, but that is not a problem. I hope to one day see a thread about this subject penned by you and debate this further

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Thankyou for replying. I disagree fully and wholeheartedly, but that is not a problem. I hope to one day see a thread about this subject penned by you and debate this further

Perhaps it may be. I don't know what my threads will be. And don't know who they will draw. Or why.

The only other thing I am reminded of is this:

(Hebrews 4:12) For the word of God is alive and exerts power and is sharper than any two-edged sword and pierces even to the dividing of soul and spirit, and of joints from the marrow, and is able to discern thoughts and intentions of the heart.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I second that, I have enjoyed discussing the topic here even if it's not the main subject of the OP

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

well yes, if written words constitutes proof, i see your Maiden and his Bible, and raise you ...

Early oppressors designed the solution for the ultimate corruption of man.
Create an image of an afterlife only accessible through acting like #ing sheep.
These ignorant beings
There are none more ignorant and useless then those that seek answers on their knees with their eyes closed.

Gagged and bound, they speak only in tongues of madness.
Sickeningly worshiping just on belief is lunacy.
Why can't you see.
Trusting in a fallacy that's nothing but a system of control.
You're #ing diverting your mind.
Unintelligent behaviour on your part.
True understanding.
Does not lie in distractions.

When the doors of perception are cleansed man will see things as they truly are, Infinite.
Religion binds man to a life of ignorance designed to benefit thee oppressors.
Religion preys on the weaknesses of our populace whilst its operators bring in the cash.
They're praying to a god of lies.

Hands together now get on your knee's
Just trust us that
Thy will must be done.
Sounds a bit like brain washing to me!
Reinforced through fear.
Disgustingly.
Burning in a state suffering will be the answer to your sins.
Subservient tranquillity!

No God ever gave any man a thing
Nor answered any prayer at any time
We know there’s no such thing
Nonexistent frauds every one of them!
Created too control and keep the sheep occupied
To see by faith is to shut the eye of reason.
Expose and Eradicate
Unveil The Abomination.
There are none more ignorant and useless then those that seek answers on their knees with their eyes closed.

Kneel, pray.
For...
A story alluded and twisted by the greedy tongues of those who orchestrate from the shadows.
A story alluded and twisted by the greedy tongues of those who orchestrate from the shadows.

Care to join me in an amen?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hey guys; all great discussion, BUT...

The OP thread is...over there ---------------------------------------------->>

(in other words...we're off-topic)

The shooter (who shall remain nameless so as not to glorify his very existence as a human) was a COWARD, plain and simple!

He came to the school with the intent of killing others, likely because of the shortcomings of his own life through no fault of those he killed and wounded. When presented with resistance in the form of someone possibly shooting back at HIM, he took the cowards way out and killed himself. If this was his end-game all along, why not just start there and save hundreds of families the grief of this tragic event.

There's an important message here. In his twisted mind, it wasn't good enough to just be dead. No, in his deranged and warped mental state he was so narcissistic and egotistical he had to make a name for himself by taking others with him.

The true measure of a coward!

edit on 10/4/2015 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I wonder if the whole infamy/fame being equeal thing does it? i mean, i can understand feeling like you lost it all, but to wanna take others with you, i wonder if its a form of media based immortality they are after?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Learningman

Excuse me, 'really demonic music like death metal' has something to do with this? Could you expand on that?

I'm just speaking as a developmental psychologist. "Death metal" is an odd choice of musical style as, biologically and ethologically speaking, loud and dissonant sounds tend in normal human creatures, to produce feelings of anxiety.

So obviously the music itself speaks to a feeling in people - and the feeling, no doubt, is explicable in terms of relational development.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Learningman

It makes a lot more sense when you view the murderer as what they are, an unhinged person with mental issues working for their own twisted ideals and agendas.

I agree, and I'm following your posts because I actually enjoy reading them.

This above statement, however, is not entirely complete: after "twisted ideas and agendas" you should add: borne from a nervous system patterned by developmental processes in interaction and communication, thought, fantasy, and attempts to "self-correct" experience, mediated by the ever destabilizing force of dissociation, which our species evolved, just like all other animals, as self-protection.

Craziness, however it occurs, is a symptom of society. That we collectively "dissociate" this fact is not surprising, as it is evolutionarily ancient, and something only clinical psychology and neuroscience has recently caught on to. It makes perfect sense though.

Since we live in the festive, greedy, self-righteous world that we do, it should not be surprising that the "losers", or those people exposed to compromising relational patterns in early life (or later in adolescence), than go on to 'shoot' people.

Were smart. We design computers, so how come we struggle to understand the "design" in natures homeostatic dynamics? Organisms are self-organizing chemical processes. They find an "equilibrium", and via some mysterious magic, finds ways to survive, propagate itself, and increase in it's complexity.

Humans have done this together, with one another. We evolved to need one another, and so 'culture' and dance, music, therapeutic relationships, companionship, etc, emerged as a "homeostasis", as a 'common' state that human minds are genetically biased to 'drift' towards to. The need to be recognized, liked, is itself the process in action.

Mental illness is largely a predictable thing. You screw up certain things during late prenatal development (stress) the first few weeks, or the first year, and you have just exerted an unwanted force upon a developing nervous system that doesn't possess the wherewithal to mentally regulate experience: hence motherly empathy and compassion. An adaptation clearly designed to HELP the baby regulate it's experience through the mediating gestures, facial expressions, and "forms of vitality" felt during communication.

I cannot tell you how frustrating it can be to see people scream "coward" at a guy who was clearly mentally ill, and who, in the highest probability, has had to adapt to difficult conditions in life: either neglect or abuse. And from that, the system (his mind/brain) went 'wrong' by the continuing scaffolding of environmentally (as well as autoregulated in the personality of the developing person) triggering experiences.

It's a crazy thing. There's no blame. There's just a need to reflect on what went wrong: insane, angry, murderous? What happened in this guys life and what can we do to remedy this?

On the other hand, crazy people are also in other countries, yet gun deaths in the US far exceeds the rest of the developed world. Why is that? Clearly, the gun toting culture has played a part in making guns easily available; so perhaps thoughts of murderous revenge, that is, actually making real your fantasies of killing the people whom your brain convinces you you hate, will more likely occur in a culture that has this fetish for guns?

Psychologically, the above description makes sense, and given modern neuroscience, I would go so far as saying this is a highly probable reality, and therefore, a fact.

Removing guns, or making them more difficult to acquire, will OBVIOUSLY prevent these things from happening.

People who do not agree with, really just don't like it. They're dissociating this OBVIOUS understanding ^^ because they are arrogant, defensive people, highly sensitive to the shame of 'not getting their way'.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte
This is a good point, although I'd argue I'm pretty developed

I'm sure some art forms could sway me to think like (x) or do (y), but only sway it. I know full well that music changed my mood, when I'm angry I listen to death metal, and feel less angry, and when I'm morose I listen to blues, and feel less sad.

The reason I was so affronted was the 'wicked fallen angels' reasoning, it just does not fly with me.

Couldn't you argue that a whole lot of modern musics are discordant and dissonant, from some rap, to electro to even pop? I noticed with the advent of mp3 playing phones pop music took a turn to different sounds, to a lot like industrial music.

And we all know ANY music worth playing is worth playing loud!

There are heavy metal subgenres containing blastbeat drums, heavy bass and fast-slow-fast guitars like very heavy metal, with the subject being purely Christian. These clearly non-demonic bands would have the same affect as death metal, from your perspective, I would assume? But not in the perspective of anyone blaming the demonicness.

I still disagree death metal has any major corollary with mass killings compared to other genres, but i appreciate you used science over seance to show your point

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join