It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The coward shot HIMSELF...contrary to early reports!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: randyvs

So, you're blaming Obama for these mass killings? And the killings aren't even happening? People aren't dying? The media coverage is all actors? Am I understanding your position? These are mostly false flags for the purpose of more gun control laws?

The Obama "Culture" is complicated.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Being one does not exclude the other.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Reaching at what? I mostly posed questions.
Do my questions bother you ? Then answer them.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

So, you're blaming Obama for these mass killings?

That's not what I said.

And the killings aren't even happening?

I didn't say that either.

People aren't dying?

Never said that.

The media coverage is all actors? Am I understanding your position?

Your words not mine and obviously not.

These are mostly false flags for the purpose of more gun control laws?

Not even close!
edit on Rpm100315v34201500000044 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I don't know why people feel the need to call this guy a 'coward'.

In reality, people do things like this because something bad happened during their development.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

What is the number of these so called slayings people just
believe thru a lying media? With out seeing any evidence they
are real? Yet when asked if they believe in God? It's hell no, I need
evidence? How many of these so called slayings have happened on
Obaa mas watch? I don't know anyone killed themselves because it's easier
to believe in God, then it is to believe all this is happening under
one administration. And that administration has nothing to do with it.
Now how about that?

Your mixing stuff there, yes the media is inventive...too inventive at times for their own good, never mind ours, and we probably don't know the half of it but, they have been catched so many times as well, and from that perspective the internet was a timely intervention, except then you have a need to trust what comes over the internet, which itself has been badly compromised as well. There are few checks and balances all round, pretty much the same as the media. Putting the blame on Obama because he thinks that enough is enough is not really the best of a conspiracy, simply because there is nothing, absolutely nothing, he can do to modify ownership of guns in the US other than by a consensus, and there is no sign of that after at least a century of mass killings.Worst still, is being in denial of such events taking place et al, and often helped by the goggle box media in their crappy, staged scripted news reports, but wait and think about it? Just about a half dozen or so corporations own nearly everything that is printed or broadcast, and they are probably here too, that doesn't mean that everything is faked, but that is for you alone to decide, and not look for a scapegoat.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

What is the number of these so called slayings people just
believe thru a lying media? With out seeing any evidence they
are real? Yet when asked if they believe in God? It's hell no, I need
evidence? How many of these so called slayings have happened on
Obaa mas watch? I don't know anyone killed themselves because it's easier
to believe in God, then it is to believe all this is happening under
one administration. And that administration has nothing to do with it.
Now how about that?

Your mixing stuff there, yes the media is inventive...too inventive at times for their own good, never mind ours, and we probably don't know the half of it but, they have been catched so many times as well, and from that perspective the internet was a timely intervention, except then you have a need to trust what comes over the internet, which itself has been badly compromised as well. There are few checks and balances all round, pretty much the same as the media. Putting the blame on Obama because he thinks that enough is enough is not really the best of a conspiracy, simply because there is nothing, absolutely nothing, he can do to modify ownership of guns in the US other than by a consensus, and there is no sign of that after at least a century of mass killings.Worst still, is being in denial of such events taking place et al, and often helped by the goggle box media in their crappy, staged scripted news reports, but wait and think about it? Just about a half dozen or so corporations own nearly everything that is printed or broadcast, and they are probably here too, that doesn't mean that everything is faked, but that is for you alone to decide, and not look for a scapegoat.

It is a mix isn't it? A WHACKY mix.
edit on Rpm100315v08201500000005 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Wondered how the whole situation was over in two minutes .
Him being shot in a gun free zone and all ..

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Yeah what a coward!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Well, why don't you SAY what you're saying instead of asking a bunch of leading questions that have no answers?

My post is questions, too. I'm asking because that's how I interpreted your post. If I'm wrong, let me know.

Here's my attempt at answering your post:

What is the number of these so called slayings people just believe thru a lying media?

Some people believe them entirely.
Some don't don't believe any of them.
Some believe some of them.
The question doesn't really have one answer. And it's pretty impossible to answer without investigative research.

With out seeing any evidence they are real? Yet when asked if they believe in God? It's hell no, I need evidence?

There's a whole crapload of evidence that these shootings are real!! Film, dead bodies, weapons, pictures, first-hand eye-witness accounts and more! There's NONE of that for the existence of a god.

How many of these so called slayings have happened on Obaa mas watch?

List of School Shootings

1760s

The earliest known shooting to happen on school property in North America was the Pontiac's Rebellion school massacre on July 26, 1764, where Delaware (Lenape) American Indian fighters entered the schoolhouse near present-day Greencastle, Pennsylvania, shot and killed schoolmaster Enoch Brown, and killed ten children (reports vary). Only one child survived.

They have been happening regularly all along. I'm not going to take the time to count the ones that have happened in certain years, but instead of implying a bunch of crap, why don't you do some research and make a point? Start a thread so everyone can see that you're trying to say that somehow, Obama is to blame for this.

I don't know anyone killed themselves because it's easier to believe in God, then it is to believe all this is happening under one administration. And that administration has nothing to do with it.

That doesn't even make sense except the last bit that heavily implies that Obama's administration had something to do with it. Is that what you mean to imply?

You haven't looked into ANY of this stuff because you don't really want to know the answers. You don't give a crap about the answers. You just want to use this tragedy to blame Obama for something!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Didn't you get the memo Randy thinks they are faking it all to take his guns.
Disgusting that folk will attempt to use a tragedy and tell lies to keep their guns (which they have not taken btw).
And people wonder why the crisis actor threads are not allowed.
Hey Randy I would love for you to goto one of these places and tell the people who lost folk that they are liars and it didn't happen.
I dare you.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I didn't get the memo at all, and with all the cryptic questions and suggestions, I can only interpret to the best of my ability and it seems that the message is that these mass shootings didn't happen, but instead, are some kind of psyop. So, the horrible tragedies that didn't happen are all Obama's fault.

Yeah, that's makes about as much sense as it did the first time around.

a reply to: Astrocyte

I don't know what happened to the rest of your post. When I quote it, there's a LOT more there than is showing.

Anyway, yes, these things happen because SOMETHING caused it. Something bad happened during my development, too. A LOT of bad things, in fact. I had a hell of an upbringing. But I have never HATED or been so FEARFUL or whatever it takes, that I wanted to kill anyone (except for a thought about suicide a time or two in my youth). Something is seriously messed up with these killers.

What I think you're seeing is a bunch of people who feel helpless in the wake of this tragedy and want to lash out at the perp. Calling this man a "coward" is just one way to express the frustration. I wouldn't take it too seriously.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Early reports (even by law enforcement) indicated he was killed by Sheriff's deputies in a gunfight. WRONG!

The first report I saw on the incident (BBC News) said that he had been detained by Leo's, I'll see if I can find a link...

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I don't know the minds of any of these mass killers, and others like them. But it seems to me that they could indeed become possessed to commit the atrocious crimes.

Many of them have the same themes, they like for example, usually really demonic music like death metal, dabble into the occult, etc.

And the thing is this, when you kill a person who is possessed, you don't kill the demons in him. They just get satisfied with all of the misery and pain and destruction they caused, not the least of which is the life of which the possessed, and they can go on to find another vulnerable fool, willing to dabble with the occult, ignorant, and feeble-minded.

If you have any doubt about the reality of this, just watch these two women who, somehow, under demon possession, try to sucide themselves on the highway, with even, a tractor-trailor (18-wheeler going at full speed, hitting one) to no avail:

Actually, there was an errie movie that dealt with this very subject awhile ago starring Denzel Washington. Called Fallen. It had to do with a detective tracking a serial killer. The problem is,the every time he killed the serial killer the "fallen" (wicked fallen angels, or demons), would just leave the body and possess someone else.

This reality means that this type of behavior and conduct will continue to happen as long as wicked fallen angels are allowed to roam the earth. And people are stupid enough to let them into their lives.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

It's a movie....
Demons and possession do not really exist but mental illness does.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: angeldoll
President Obama is right. Why are we the only first world country with this problem?
The answer is clear.

First World in the drug use categories.

It's more likely due to the fact that all y'all have easy access to guns...

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

It's a movie....
Demons and possession do not really exist but mental illness does.

No it wasn't a movie, that really happened, it doesn't even look like a movie.

You've lived long enough, and seen more than others to be so sure of your statement? I am not being ferocious. You sound pretty sure of yourself. So obviously you know without any doubt that the spirit realm does not exist. So you must have some pretty concrete proof.

I am speaking from a lot of experience myself. So for you to convince me, you must have some pretty good evidence to the contrary.

I've dealt with a lot of fools before who thought they knew everything, so just being a fool and thinking you know everything won't cut it with me.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I meant the movie you were talking about.
Yes I have worked with the mentally Ill and have seen people who could be seen as possessed by someone not trained in mental health.
I have seen them get better with therapies and medication. Never needed a vicar.
So yes Demons and possessions are nonsense.
Calling me a fool when it is you who believe in fairy tales which actually harm the mentally unwell?.
Yeah I will go with what I have seen and what actually helps folk who are mentally unwell and not help their delusions by telling them they are possessed.
But you do so and keep telling people lies and do more harm to fragile minds.
edit on 4-10-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Excuse me, 'really demonic music like death metal' has something to do with this? Could you expand on that?

Demonic implies belief in demons, and though cant speak for all, i know the majority of people who enjoy death metal do not believe in such things.

People arent stupid enough to let 'wicked fallen angels' into their lives, they are often stupid enough to blame disasters on immaterial and fallacious statements like that though.

Death metal and occult leanings do not a murderer make, although many have claimed to be told to by god...

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

'I am speaking from a lot of experience myself. So for you to convince me, you must have some pretty good evidence to the contrary. '

Extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence, would you care to share your experience, which must be some pretty good evidence, to prove contrary to the beliefs of some of us that the 'spirit realm' is so much horse excreta?

*Sorry, I think I'm causing some thread drift, but I'l be happy to debate you in another thread*
edit on 4/10/2015 by Learningman because: preventing off topic-ness

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join