It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush Limburgh: Water on Mars a NASA lie to advance leftist agenda!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Cough.Cough.

NASA 'doesn't' do politics!

"When I became the NASA administrator, (President Obama) charged me with three things," Bolden said in the interview which aired last week. "One, he wanted me to help re-inspire children to want to get into science and math; he wanted me to expand our international relationships; and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science, math and engineering."

www.space.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
What does global warming have to do with Mars?

Global Warming on Mars

The existence of water on Mars could make such programs easier to accomplish.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Yah, I'm not sure where he's going with that idea at all. It's a different planet. Not a town or country. A PLANET. Even if they made the whole thing up, what the hell would that have to do with us here on Earth???

Mars doesn't have anything to do with Climate change on Earth. If we found oceans on Mars tomorrow it would effect Earth to what degree??? Zero.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: mOjOm

Never heard of Nasa mission for the last 7 years was 'muslim' outreach instead of SPACE EXPLORATION ?

I'm going to go with kali on this and say, "Uhhhh.....what???"

I'm going to go with both of you, and say WTF?

So water on Mars automatically equals global warming on earth, and the graveyard of an advanced civilization? Even Alex Jones can do better than that.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

no, none of that is true.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

I hear this a lot. "Lying" and "not telling UFO nutters whatever they want to hear" are two completely different things. What exactly have NASA been lying about?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Well, I guess that is interesting information. But can you remind me how exactly Muslims somehow got into this story about Rush calling NASA liars???

I don't remember any Muslims in that story.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I would amend that to say it sounds like Alex Jones wrote the script on this one... holy cow.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Klassified

I would amend that to say it sounds like Alex Jones wrote the script on this one... holy cow.

Lol. Maybe they're collaborating?

link   
a reply to: projectbane

Well NASA (need another seven astronauts, never a scientific answer) lie more than any other Agency in history. Everything they say and produce is near enough a lie.

They "lie more than any other agency in history" ?

Strong claims!.......I'm sure you wouldn't mind posting a list of of all these (proven) lies would you?

Don't worry....I'm not holding my breath.

link   

originally posted by: neo96
Rush DOES have a point.

If there is flowing water on mars the global warming crowd Has to rethink their so called 'science'.

TOTALLY different environmental factors exist on Mars compared to Earth.

Back to Rush bashing because the guy does HAVE a point.

No, no he does not. How would you even try to connect the two? This I have to hear. What does some flowing water at the warmest parts of the year on Mars have anything at all to with Earth?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Came about because Rush's point is about Mars has flowing water now was directly related to American politics.

It is a FACT NASA like ALL government agencies are nothing but political arms of the administration.

That was his point, and it is a FACT.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
So we are at Rush having a point because muslims at this point...

All from Rush saying this is all part of a plot that he doesn't really know the point of.

I guess we can just wildly speculate what it could be.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Neo says it is a fact (without any actual evidence of course) - therefore I can safely assume it is fantasy

link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Pretty easy to do.

How the hell can Mars have 'flowing water' no atmosphere. No industrialization. No fossile fuels emitting 'co2', and all the other rubbish.

Climate change 'scientists' are saying is causing the Earth to warm up.

Global warming does create warmer temperatures, that turn ice in to wait for it ?

Running water.

The two can be compared rather easily.

Because planetary 'mechanics' don't change from one place to the other.

link   
Hahaha rush limb is in here!!

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Did miss this COMPLETELY ?

When I became the NASA administrator, (President Obama) charged me with three things," B

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

So you're saying there's not liquid water on Mars because NASA lies when there's a Democrat in office?

ETA: And I'm really not sure why NASA outreach to Muslim scientists is a bad thing.
edit on 9/30/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Mark his words -- Martian water has "something to do with global warming" or something

I am saying ONCE AGAIN.

HE's RIGHT.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

So since you and Rush share the same lack of knowledge of how water shows up and what causes it then it must there must be a point to him saying it is a lie?

Gotcha!

Because planetary 'mechanics' don't change from one place to the other.

I would venture there is much more to that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join