It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush Limburgh: Water on Mars a NASA lie to advance leftist agenda!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

(Lap 1)

Okay now that we've gone full circle, let me ask again... what could water on Mars have to do with Global Warming here on Earth?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Kali74

Mark his words -- Martian water has "something to do with global warming" or something

I am saying ONCE AGAIN.

HE's RIGHT.

I am saying, ONCE AGAIN

You DO NTO KNOW BUPKISS.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Mars does have an atmosphere though. It's just really thin. Contains some CO2 and methane. Maybe some other stuff too. But again, how does that either promote or not promote climate change on Earth???

Also, I didn't realize that NASA was the sole source we base climate change from.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Would love for the four people that flagged this and are staring along the posters that agree with rush to speak up as well. At least Neo will come out and say why he agrees with rush.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
One more time.

Matt Damon stars in the Martian where NASA suddenly releases 'new' information about Mars.

When Damon is famously known for his ultra left wing views. Hell the only movies he does are one with heavily political over tones.

Eylsium, Green Zone,Syriana and now the Martian.

Rush is RIGHT.

It's ALL about the politics.
edit on 30-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

He agrees with any- and every-thing that purports to show "liberals" and anything on the "liberal agenda" in any sort of bad light.

It's not a reasoned argument - it is an ideological position that must be maintained regardless of evidence.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

You have yet to show WHY he is right, all you have done is throw false information and something about muslims.

Rush is known for is ultra right views, as shown every single day in his radio show.

Or do we not need to apply the same logic that his point would be extremely bias like you are implying with Damon.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Ahhh...So Matt Damon is in on it too. Now I see. So let me get this all lined up.

NASA lies about water on Mars to promote Climate Change on Earth to promote the new movie Martians for Matt Damon because he's a Lefty guy.

Which means......Matt Damon is from Mars?!?!?!?!?!

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

You forgot the muslims!

Probably going to impose Sharia law because they hate the freedoms Damon showed in the Martian movie...
edit on thWed, 30 Sep 2015 17:24:59 -0500America/Chicago920155980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

One more time.

Matt Damon stars in the Martian where NASA suddenly releases 'new' information about Mars.

Such as?? There is no "new" information in The Martian - everything in it was known by 2010 when it was serialized. In fact the release of the water info makes it obsolete!!

When Damon is famously known for his ultra left wing views. Hell the only movies he does are one with heavily political over tones.

lol - the Martian has no political overtones except for being FACT BASED as opposed to science fantasy!

I guess it is the fact bit that upsets you - you never seem to have them on "your side" so automatically assume they must be wrong

Rush is RIGHT.

rush is WRONG.

it sure is for you - anything vaguely resembling caring for other people and you are against it.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Oh no. You mean Martians are Muslims and their leader is the radical leftist Matt Damon???

God help us!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

He does it because you are talking about him.

Bad press is still press. His name is circulated in the news.

Its why we should ignore stupid people. But we don't.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Or Allah..

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

When half the population believes everything Rush says simply because he hates liberals, stupid or not, we can't afford to ignore him.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

When half the population believes everything Rush says simply because he hates liberals...

I sure hope you're not correct about that. If even 1 out of 10 people believe Rush we're in serious trouble.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I hope I'm wrong too!

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

When half the population believes everything Rush says simply because he hates liberals, stupid or not, we can't afford to ignore him.

I dunno...unless someone makes a thread about him on ATS i hear very little about the dude, to my benefit.

When people do/say outlandish things for attention, like Rush and Trump, giving them that attention only fuels their increasing amounts of outlandish behaviors

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

One more time.

Rush is RIGHT.

Rush is never right. LOL You, Neo, are right sometimes, you even post stuff I agree with from time to time. But Rush? He's never right.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
How is it a leap into fantasy to think that extremist look to science to construct the logic for their rhetoric? I am not saying what Rush says in this instance is correct but I think the underlying meaning is that he believes that information could be used to facilitate certain agendas (perhaps even Rush's own). I don't really listen to or care for the guy but people are being dishonest in ignoring the overall issue and instead picking apart the facts.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Sounds like a right wing nut.

To call Rush a right wing nut is actually an insult to right wing nuts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join