It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Topic and Discussion Index for PHILADELPHIA/MONTAUK/ RAINBOW/ELDRIDGE EXPERIMENTS/PROJECT

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This index covers all relevant ATS related PHILADELPHIA/MONTAUK/ RAINBOW/ELDRIDGE discussions:
Philadelphia/Monteuk Experiments
Al Bielek from the Philadelphia experiment...
The Philadelphia Project. Truth or Myth?
Philadelphia Experiment: Al Bielek
Is there any hard evidence that the PHILADELPHIA Experiment Ever Occured?
Montauk Project Underground Videos
Montauk
Project Rainbow AKA The Philadelphia Experiment
The Philadelphia Project
?Survivors? of the Philadelphia Experiment debunked
Philadelphia Project
Montauk Project
USS eldridge Order to shut down
Philidelphia Experiment show on right now.
Need Philadelphia Experiment info
The Philadelphia Project- It really happened
Camp Hero (as in Montauk Project) Satellite Image
Montauk and Stewart Swerdlow
The Montauk Project
looking for information on project rainbow, aka the philadelphia experiment
The "Philadelphia Experiment"
Philadelphia Experiment: Al Bielek exposed as swindler
The Philadelphia Project- It really happened
remote-viewing the 'Montauk Project'
Al Bielek from the Philadelphia experiment...
Philadelphia Experiment and AI
The Philadelphia Experiment
Philadelphia Experiment
The Philadelpia Experiment -Info
Phillidelphia Experiment
Philadelphia Experiment is it possible to make something invisible ?
The Rainbow Project
The Philadelphia Project, U.S.S. Eldridge and Project Rainbow
Montauk Project-is it real?
USS Eldridge: Reference Resources
Philadelphia experiment possibility?

This index is to be updated and/or amended, as needed/required.

seekerof

[edit on 11-5-2005 by Seekerof]

ed to add space in title

[edit on 17-8-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
why dosent anyone just try to replicate the experiment on a smaller scale to see if it really does work... say on a metal model of a ship?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Seekerof,
you have proved again how much of an asset you are to ATS

[edit on 20-2-2005 by infinite]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 05:21 AM
link   
This is awesome dude! thank you!

I´m to lazy to push the search button..you know, lol

added page to fav.

best wishes

dc

[edit on 20-2-2005 by dacruz]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
What ever happened to Tesla and was it anything close to Jessup's fate..
Read a lot on this one over the years, and one of the few things that seems reasonable/possible according to most science would be radar invisibility through high voltage (tension) and magnetics.

If Phil Ex did happen then perhaps Tesla did resign from the project only to find death and all his brilliant notes and written theories stolen and placed under the guise of a national security threat if exposed.

The German Scientists took over and Einstein cut short his COMPLETE theory of relativity after writing President Rossavelt warning him of the dangers associated with conducting electro magnetic tests such as Phil Ex.
Dallas

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
You forgot some of the posts I put up about it. Not suprising really since so much gets posted here, you maybe didn't even know they were about that.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

There a lot more related comments but they are dispersed thru many other posts. Also - obviously of course - the wingmakers info. is very much related to this topic. Examples - the Roswell recent threads - weather engineering, yeah? The 'discovery of the New World' related threads - the Enochian ms. stuff. Stargate posts. And so forth.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Why is there always someone in PX-MP threads that suggests replicating the radar invisibility ? Haven't they ever read anything at all about the Projects ?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I got banned from here, that's what happened. See, you can't even see my last post on this thread with the links to the PX-MP posts that have not been put in the list of the ones above.

I'm sure that isn't on purpose or anything, planned from the outset and all that.

Here's a post of mine that they probably hallucinated was something to do with them,

click on the 10th post down -

p208.ezboard.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Ah, God bless you Seekerof, I clicked onto this forum in search of project rainbow info (A topic I've been interested in for the past three years but now more than ever.) and you reward me with the first post...

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
replying to the banned dude... yes ive read about it and i think that if you first reproduce it on a smaller scale with the exact same proportions of energy and matter as what happened on the real scale then you might get something close or it could all be phony but why would there be so much controvorsey over something that never happened?

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Hi there. I am rather new to this board. However, I'd like to present my calling card of sorts by giving you this link, which respresents part of my ongoing research into the PX.

www.bielek-debunked.com...

My colleague Gerold and I have carried most of the web site research and it is ongoing, although we have shifted our attention beyond Bielek.

For the record, I hold that almost everything Bielek has written about or lectured on or has posted (at least in his name) on the web, is a waste of time to follow. Like Madame Blavatsky of another century, Bielek has partially overextended has reach, has jumbled up an already complicated story into an incoherent mess and has salted and spiced his always changing story with whole cloth.

Our current research is following the hard facts. Where in other contexts we would say "follow the money", here we are following the scientists. The puzzle pieces are so many; however, most of the largest pieces are in view. What remains now is to pull together a perspective on what might have happened, who might have been involved and a final possilble stab at a guess at why even up to this day the military spooks in the US are still determined to keep the smoke screen thick, the dead end tidbits just tasty enough to distract us down cul de sacs. Why this concerted effort if as the Navy maintains, nothing other than degaussing happened?

Lot's of questions remain to be expressed and researched. Much is still be revealed.

regards,

FH

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I've been reading about this theory for hours and hours, only to conclude one thing - the research on this theory is poorly done. There are no signs of local and/or national newspaper articles on this matter, no signs of audio and/or video interviews with citizens living nearby, and the absence of the academic point-of-view is also bad.

Though, this criticism does not apply to every article I've read (a few of them are great), but generally, the research is poor. Might have I just missed something? If so, please point me to the relative articles, presenting good material.

[edit on 10-5-2005 by StarLight]

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Starlight: Your conclusion that the research on the topic is poorly done just shows me how little you've read. Admittedly, the Moore/Berlitz book comes up short in many ways; but it is an excellent place to begin. After that the next best book to read on the subject is a hard to find self published report, the title if I recall is "The Rinehart Files", written by American researcher Marshall Barnes. Over here you can read a bit more of Barnes thought on the subject:

users.cihost.com...

The book I'm almost finished reading now "The Hunt for Zero Point' by Nick Cook is really outstanding and does touch on the PX. There are other more recent bits, including here:

www.americanantigravity.com...

www.zamandayolculuk.com... (Turkish site but very interesting)

aetherometry.com... (a long excerpt here from a new document [book???] from someone named Smyth. I have yet to read this document.

So, this should keep you busy reading and keeping up on the new material that has come forward in the last few years.

Cheers.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I finally finished reading the Smyth doc from the
www.aetherometry.com...

site. I really don't know what to make of this supposed re-telling of the PX. It seems on the surface to come from someone very knowledgeable about physics and a whole bunch of other stuff. Much of the lingo is way over my head and so I cannot vouch for it on any level. There are things said about Dr.'s Rinehart, Einstein and Reich that are very controversial. However, I really have to think about what has been written and read it again a few times. Not only that but I would have to start checking names to see if there is something verifiable about the claims.

Has anyone else read this yet? If so I'd like to hear some comments.

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
i just started on the smyth doc and jesus im waay in over my head... looks like its time to break out the physics books...

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Yeah, I hear you. Don't sweat the physics stuff. I didn't understand a word of it. The thing is to read all of it and get the perspective of the so called new information. I don't know if I "believe" all of it, even if it sounds very convincing. Some of it might be accurate but this would entail a great deal of corresponding research into what he claims. It's a very interesting and deep read. But how much we take as fact is another story altogether.

How could we confirm that T.T. Brown was on the Eldridge? That type of thing is going to be nearly impossible to deal with.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Look, I have heard this Philly-ex, Montauk stuff straight from Al Beliek and the best. After 15 years of this crap, it isn't how many rumors you can link on the internet, it is what you can prove. Nobody has proven anything.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forschung
Look, I have heard this Philly-ex, Montauk stuff straight from Al Beliek and the best. After 15 years of this crap, it isn't how many rumors you can link on the internet, it is what you can prove. Nobody has proven anything.

By what criteria do you define "proof"? If you're looking for a heavily smoking gun or even better yet a Tesla-like coil recovered from some ship, then no, there is nothing like that yet. However, the documentary evidence that has been accumulating way past Moore/Berlitz is very substantial. I refer now to the work of Marshall Barnes and to the work of myself and my colleague Gerold. The material found in Nick Cook's book on Zero Point only adds to the legend. There is much that HAS been found that totally ignores most of the story as told by Bielek. Gerold and I have yet to publish our reserach as it is still ongoing and not in a publishable form. Yet.

Regards.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bank teller

By what criteria do you define "proof"? If you're looking for a heavily smoking gun or even better yet a Tesla-like coil recovered from some ship, then no, there is nothing like that yet. However, the documentary evidence that has been accumulating way past Moore/Berlitz is very substantial. I refer now to the work of Marshall Barnes and to the work of myself and my colleague Gerold. The material found in Nick Cook's book on Zero Point only adds to the legend. There is much that HAS been found that totally ignores most of the story as told by Bielek. Gerold and I have yet to publish our reserach as it is still ongoing and not in a publishable form. Yet.

Regards.

Well, Bank Teller, I am familiar with Nick Cook's book and there is no such "proof" concerning this topic there. I am also familiar with Moore who self-identifies as "a government asset", and when he did, he flushed his credibility down the toilet. Berlitz is a book publisher and heir to a "dance" fortune. Otherwise, he is a sensationalist. Al Bielek is simply a crazy but bright old man. I don't know who you or Gerold is but if it's your work, what is the proof?

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by bank teller

Regards.

Well, Bank Teller, I am familiar with Nick Cook's book and there is no such "proof" concerning this topic there. I am also familiar with Moore who self-identifies as "a government asset", and when he did, he flushed his credibility down the toilet. Berlitz is a book publisher and heir to a "dance" fortune. Otherwise, he is a sensationalist. Al Bielek is simply a crazy but bright old man. I don't know who you or Gerold is but if it's your work, what is the proof?

Cook's book adds to the information, but does not prove anything about the PX or any other topic. He didn't start out to prove anything so nothing is wasted with the reading of the book. It was a "search" or investigation.

Moore's so called self-outing came after he had written the PX book and so your point is not valid. He was not involved with the Aviary people when he wrote the PX.
Berlitz was the grandson of the founder of the Berlitz schools, for which he worked in some capacity for about 30 years. I doubt that he was the heir to any fortune from anyone in the Berlitz family. But on that account I speculate. By "dance" forture I do not know what you refer to? I agree with you that Bielek is crazy but bright. And, sorry to say a bit of a liar or tall taler. See our report on Bielek here:

www.bielek-debunked.com...

Since you don't know me or Gerold or maybe not even Marshall Barnes, you have a look at the web site I just posted and you'll get to know us better.

regards.

[edit on 28-6-2005 by bank teller]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join