It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Topic and Discussion Index for PHILADELPHIA/MONTAUK/ RAINBOW/ELDRIDGE EXPERIMENTS/PROJECT

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bank teller
Sorry, but the important information is buried in that web site. Spoon feeding I'm not doing. The rest is up to you and if you don't like my manner then ignore my posts.

Cheers.

Look, Bank Teller, you are the only one tooting your horn. I say you've got nothing. If I am wrong, prove me wrong. You have talked the talk, now walk the walk. This is your area of "research" so it is not up to us to find your "proof" somewhere in websites when you won't be specific. I am specific, please review my post with references. Please do the same or stop posturing.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Tell me, did you actually look at the web site? I doubt you did much more than glance at it very quickly. I am not going to do your research work for you. If you don't believe I've presented something of importance than that's fine. Believe anything you want. It is not important to me what you believe. I have more important things to do than impress you.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Tell me, did you actually look at the web site? I doubt you did much more than glance at it very quickly. I am not going to do your research work for you. If you don't believe I've presented something of importance than that's fine. Believe anything you want. It is not important to me what you believe. I have more important things to do than impress you.

No, Bank Teller, nobody is going to sort through a site and hope that they get the point you are trying to make, whatever that is, and then be corrected by you in your ever weaseling attempt. OK. I will dismiss you now, you may crawl away and indulge your delusions. This whole ATS site is 90% wantabees, 5% real people and 5% Neo-Con directed crap. Good luck wasting the time of others.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Besides much else, that's the difference between our approaches to internet material. You won't look through a site and see what's there; I look at everything. Anyway, I've grown bored with you. I wish you well on your own path but continual bantering back and forth has lost it's appeal.

Take care.....

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
so...I'm not sure if they listed the whereabouts of the base somewhere else (i looked but I'm kinda lazy, too...) well, fooling around with Google: Earth the other day, i searched around the Montauk area. I was looking at very low quality images cause they still hadn't loaded very well. I came to a dark spot and let it load. at about 60% I cocked my head to the side and said "what is that?" obviously a shadow but i was so much bigger than the surrounding shadows. 90%. " Oh my God!....." I found the dish. I was so excited. If anyone is interested.... 41* (degrees) 03'N. 71* 52'W. I cross referenced with pics from the net of the base and its it... Have fun...

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I have yet to read a single reliable source outside of Preston and gang that link the PX to Montauk. In my view, Preston, Bielek and rabble have created a phantastic fiction, great for late night reading, that links the base to PX. But no, I don't think it had any substantial connection to the experiement.

I have at this board advocated following the scientists. Look to what was being done in anti-radar and radar research; where was it done, who was doing it, what papers were published and what patents were taken out.

This track is much more important to gaining a deeper insight into the secrets than anything Preston et al write about. What is so sad about Preston in particular is that Barnes confirmed one aspect of Preston's story. I refer to confirmation that Preston DID work for a company he claims to have worked at. While employed there, he says that he was suddenly, one day, given a thick folder which was full of secret reports on the PX. Why he could not remember the details of those reports and just stick with them is sad and frustrating for the rest of us mortals who will never see such a report; ever. Instead he and Bielek have just opened up a circus act and made a total mess of the story.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I have yet to read a single reliable source outside of Preston and gang that link the PX to Montauk. In my view, Preston, Bielek and rabble have created a phantastic fiction, great for late night reading, that links the base to PX. But no, I don't think it had any substantial connection to the experiement.

I have at this board advocated following the scientists. Look to what was being done in anti-radar and radar research; where was it done, who was doing it, what papers were published and what patents were taken out.

This track is much more important to gaining a deeper insight into the secrets than anything Preston et al write about. What is so sad about Preston in particular is that Barnes confirmed one aspect of Preston's story. I refer to confirmation that Preston DID work for a company he claims to have worked at. While employed there, he says that he was suddenly, one day, given a thick folder which was full of secret reports on the PX. Why he could not remember the details of those reports and just stick with them is sad and frustrating for the rest of us mortals who will never see such a report; ever. Instead he and Bielek have just opened up a circus act and made a total mess of the story.

Bravo!
I too believe that genuine concerns about this topic have been lost in dwelling on this Montauk nonsense. It may be that sometime in the future, we may be able to lose our mass and pass through time and space in seconds, we may even meet other civilistaions (if they exist).
But I don't think that a mix-up in degaussing a ship's hull and seats with crystals in them will bring us anywhere but into some comic-strip serial.

Tesla wanted to communicate across the world with electric bursts that reached over the curvature the Earth, that's all.
Charles Allende, you've alot to answer for.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
For anyone interestes, The History Channel is showing a documentary on the Phila Experiment right now (092330 EST October 2005), and it is supposed to be replayed in a couple hours as well. Interesting, but nothing new so far.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Montauk

Isn't Montauk on the base closure list?

If this is such an important black project site, would it have survived pr been removed from a base closure list?

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Since the PX had zero to do with Montauk and all the clap trap and nonsense that has been posted on the net and written about by a rag tag bunch of American crazies, who cares if the base is closed or turned inside out and made into a cement coffin? It has no baring on the PX in any way.

And this question has been asked a thousand times before at every single blog and chat board about the PX. Boring.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
i think the philedelphia expierement is very fascinating!!! and i do think that it is possible to control it!!! i bet theyre working on it now!

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The use of electromagnetic uses of energy,
thanks to Tesla for educating us all, has remarkable
and indifferent talents that can work from the minute
inkpen [voice-activated radio antenna electromagnetic radio
frequency] through the earthquakes in Pakistan, and Indonesia,
Africa region. Thanks to the US Military lugging those electromagnetic
devices all over the world, this effect isn't seen-but's carried through
the airwaves, pummeling into the vibrations of the groundwaves/which
meet water or other magnetic frequencies, such as their own electrical
and radio signals and can be used in this way! [Sort of like one large
magnetic beam -reaching out for another!] Unfortunately, the results
are not the same time after time!
Next, the radio frequencies must be found and make a match or pull
a deep attraction of negative/positive particles to carry these
electromagnetic beams throughout giving an effective charge of
whatever the mass energy or volumes of thickness particles
submersive or atmospherical engagement commence.
Regretably, this data can be doubled,quadrupled, maximized and
be used against us,as history has proven many years ago!
History, and acknowledgement of these sciences with their induced
fields shall be much more educated to make better use than just
annihilation of one people or large mass of its evolution and its own
frequencies which also catch reciprocal after effects one way or the other.
The colorful thermals that NASA uses on its free website to the public, can show a small circumference of what I can show most students,
as a mirror image- where the warmer temperatures collect-also where
the cooler temperatures collect, is postive/negative particles that
can be used [traced by photos as in this instance], that can show
how these magnetic fields will travel. The uncontrolled part-is when the
frquency changes, then the energy loses its strength, or can run haywire to unpredicted places.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I have yet to see a post on this subject that reflects my own experience, so here goes.

I was stationed in San Diego (USN) in the early 90's. Having read the book/seen the movie about the PX, I decided to do a little research of my own on the subject. I was at the ASW school there, having recently cross-rated to Sonar Tech.

My searches at the base library were less than satisfactory (i.e.: blank pages/blacked out print), so I basically gave up and looked forward to seeing the movie again as a rerun.

The class that I was attending was at night, in a secure building. We had a visitor one evening; a suit that called himself Mr.Smith. He was there to observe the class. During a break, we gathered around to talk to him, but he refused to answer any but the most basic questions. (admittedly, we were probably the biggest collection of smart alecks in the fleet at that time) It was unusual to even see a civilian, as you needed a military ID/base ID combo just to be able to get in the front gate.

I wrote "USS Eldridge DD 173" on a piece of paper, and handed it over, asking if he'd ever heard of that boat before. He said no, but kept the paper.

Fast forward to graduation. This is when you get your orders. I was assigned to overseas duty, specifically Japan. Now bear in mind, naval personnel cannot be sent to an overseas duty station without 2 things:

1) You need Overseas Screening for yourself and your family.
2) You need a minimum of 2 years left before you get out.

I had neither. I tried to sign up for the screening, but was denied. I refused to sign my orders, but was threatened with a Court Martial. I then asked the Surface school Co-ordinator for help, as it was against naval regs for me to be shipped to Japan.

He called all of the way back to the Pentagon, but was told that there was nothing that could be done; I was going overseas regardless. No explanation was given.

This put a hardship on my wife and son, so I tried again to get home after I arrived in Japan. I tried my chain of command all of the way up to the base Commander, but was told "No" each time.

Anyone else get shipped halfway around the world for asking a question?

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Bueller?.............anyone?

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
If anyone is interested, and it seems to be a popular topic here, you do not need more than dial-up internet to access some very interesting images for free on googlemaps -

no idea how old the images are.

The 'Montauk Project' area is availible to view partially in Montauk State Park. Last time I checked, which was a few months ago, there was a blurred out area exactly where the photos of the circular road and the ''bottomless lake'' are from. A lot of vehicles and what look like office buildings are not blurred out, the obscuring of the image is within the area showing a lot of activity of some kind, which at a guess seems way weird for a State Park and a base that is supposedly non-operational. The vehicles and buildings do not look anything like what might be expected if it was just Park Rangers or a Visitor Centre or camping information and that kind of thing.

Found that 'area 51' is availible for free on googlemaps too. It is slightly blurred out but not too much. Much easier to find as all you need to do is type in 'area 51' and it goes right to the correct location.

Finally, apologies if this is old, well known of, and so forth. This thread seemed to be the most recent one on this topic. Has to be the strangest most bizarre conspiracy related topic of all time (the Montauk one. Area 51 is tame by comparison)

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I do not wish to insult Mr. Bank Teller, but I've been following the
information that sometimes 'spills' out on the internet and since
this Philidelphia Experiment and Montauk mystery first was talked
about, there's never been anything shown that proves an
experiment with a ship and time travel ever took place.

I can understand if research in this area did take place, but some
of the tales about reverse bio-engineering to make a person a baby
again in another time so you can work on another area of a worm hole,
are shall we say, a little far fetched.

It all sounds silly.

The main-stream media won't touch it because it's sounds absurd
and has no proof. The Montauk facility uses sexual abuse, crystal
encrusted chairs and and a visit to the Moon is an easy feat it seems.

Yet nothing, nobody has spilled the beans with evidence that could
bring down this imaginary evil house of cards.
Carlos Allende... you really opened a can worms sir.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Bank Teller, might Dr. Ernst Weber been one of the scientists you spoke of regarding the IEEE stuff? if so, this link might prove useful as he drops a few more names & makes a few corporate ties as well.
www.ieee.org...

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Has anyone ever heard of someone claiming they know somebody who possesses pictures of the Philadelphia Experiment? I only ask because an aunt of mine claims "a friend" of hers does and that they showed them to her. Of course, I cannot get a straight answer of if she can arrange a meeting so I can examine them. Claims the pics DID show men infus into the bulkhead. I'm kinda 50:50 about whether my aunt is telling the truth or not.

Does anyone know of any photographs in existence that are not fakes?

BTW, i have read Preston's book, The Montauk Project: Experiments in Time, I thought it was interesting. It claimed that mind control, time travel, and trying to find out what went wrong with the PX where the main goals.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
This index covers all relevant ATS related PHILADELPHIA/MONTAUK/ RAINBOW/ELDRIDGE discussions:
Philadelphia/Monteuk Experiments
Al Bielek from the Philadelphia experiment...
The Philadelphia Project. Truth or Myth?
Philadelphia Experiment: Al Bielek
Is there any hard evidence that the PHILADELPHIA Experiment Ever Occured?
Montauk Project Underground Videos
Montauk
Project Rainbow AKA The Philadelphia Experiment
The Philadelphia Project
?Survivors? of the Philadelphia Experiment debunked
Philadelphia Project
Montauk Project
USS eldridge Order to shut down
Philidelphia Experiment show on right now.
Need Philadelphia Experiment info
The Philadelphia Project- It really happened
Camp Hero (as in Montauk Project) Satellite Image
Montauk and Stewart Swerdlow
The Montauk Project
looking for information on project rainbow, aka the philadelphia experiment
The "Philadelphia Experiment"
Philadelphia Experiment: Al Bielek exposed as swindler
The Philadelphia Project- It really happened
remote-viewing the 'Montauk Project'
Al Bielek from the Philadelphia experiment...
Philadelphia Experiment and AI
The Philadelphia Experiment
Philadelphia Experiment
The Philadelpia Experiment -Info
Phillidelphia Experiment
Philadelphia Experiment is it possible to make something invisible ?
The Rainbow Project
The Philadelphia Project, U.S.S. Eldridge and Project Rainbow
Montauk Project-is it real?
USS Eldridge: Reference Resources
Philadelphia experiment possibility?

This index is to be updated and/or amended, as needed/required.

seekerof

[edit on 11-5-2005 by Seekerof]

ed to add space in title

[edit on 17-8-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

Wow thank you i have been looking for all the montauk works, i congratz u

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join