It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philadelphia Experiment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Does anyone have any information on the Philadelphia Experiment. I have a book on it, and I would like to share some of the stuff from the book and collaborate with other members about what they might know. Thanks for your help...David

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
In the archives there are lots of threads on the philadelphia experiment.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidBieniek
Does anyone have any information on the Philadelphia Experiment. I have a book on it, and I would like to share some of the stuff from the book and collaborate with other members about what they might know. Thanks for your help...David

If it's from a book, most have probably seen it. Try something new, like...give us your own opinion. Tell us what you think happened there and why. You have a doctorate in Physics correct? Tell us what you know about Tesla and Einstein and the physics they might have been experimenting with. What did you learn getting your doctorate about this? I'm sure it came up somewhere.

I think that would be the best way to "start".

Good Luck

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   
They tried to make a cloaking devise on a ship, It screwed with the fabric of space/time and killed alot of sailors. The people who survied had wierd stuff happen to them, ie: invisibility, spontanious time travel, falling out of this plane of reality, being frozen in time. All the things you'd expect when #ing with space/time. That's the condenced version. I'm sure someone will post the whole thing.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Government denies knowledge...

www.history.navy.mil...

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I guess it would be safe to assume that it never happened, right? I mean, would the government really lie to us?

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer
I guess it would be safe to assume that it never happened, right? I mean, would the government really lie to us?

No, of course they would never lie to us...

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I've seen sketches of what supposedly happened. When they "returned" many of the crew had become part of the deck of the ship. Their molecules had been scrambled and reassembled and melded into parts of the ship.

During the experiment, crew members found they could walk through solid objects, and when the field was shut off, men were found embedded in the bulkheads, decks and railings of the ship.

[Edited on 12-10-2003 by Satyr]

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsionicGamer
No, of course they would never lie to us...

to see that sarcasm isn't a wasted effort anymore!

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I've spent days upon weeks looking up the Philidelphia Experiment. (Yeah, now that i think of it that was pretty sad.) They used elcetromagnets to try to make the ship invisible to radar. However, something happened and it became invisible altogether, suddenly showing up in a port on the other side of the country in another time and coming back to the first port in about 15 minutes. Most of the crew had died, been fused to the ship, or had gone mentally insane. Or just dissapeared altogether. The ones who survived enough mentally and psysically experienced dissapearing for months or years after the experiment. They couldn't be seen by anyone except other crew memebers. Most of the time it only lasted a few hours but it got worse. They dissapeared for days. On average, on day 3 they would be lost mentally. Some dissapeared for months. The US hasn't admitted to what happened exactly but has said that they had an experiment in Philidephia Harbor and just that it wasn't successful. But of course they would lie. I suggest you look up the Montauk Experiments. That's what it was part of. Experiments in time, space, other dimensions, etc. Very interesting sctuff.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The Philadelphia Experiment also went under the name Project Rainbow didn't it?

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidBieniek

DavidBieneik you might want to check out this site.

Al Bielek worked with Einstein and Tesla on the Philadelphia Experiment and also Montauk. I think you'll enjoy this site, there are a few audio's of him speaking about various experiments which took place between the 40's and 80's.

www.bielek.com...

As for the Philadelphia Experiment itself, according to documentation from those who worked on the Project, a 20 yr time loop was created due to this the last being August.12 2003. It was supposed to be the last one, however, no one knows whether or not the gov't reopened this creating another time loop/vortex if you will. I for one wouldn't put it past them. every 20 yrs on the same day Aug.12th. the next one to occur if it has been reopened, would be Aug.12th 2023

Damnit, where are all the aliens!!! So much to discover and so little time

[Edited on 14-12-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kinote
The Philadelphia Experiment also went under the name Project Rainbow didn't it?

Kinote, Yes it was originally called Project Rainbow.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 02:36 AM
link   
wasn't there a movie about it as well?

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 02:44 AM
link   
wasn't tesla dead by the time of the philidelphia experiment?

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainMooPoo
wasn't there a movie about it as well?

Yes, a 'raw' movie was created around it called The Philadephia Experiment in the 80's.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainMooPoo
wasn't tesla dead by the time of the philidelphia experiment?

Tesla worked on the Philadelphia Project.

[edit] Here is an interesting link ... www.geocities.com...

[Edited on 14-12-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I have seen a documentary on the history channel regarding this.
It was on their history's myteries program.
Basically this tv show claims that this so-called Philadelphia experiment was a fabricated hoax
perpetrated by an individual named Carl Allen.

Some of the survivors of the shipUSS Edldridge an Engstrom were interviewed years later
regarding this strange episode that reportedly occured.
The reaction was amusement and laughter from those interviewed.
They denied any such occurence.
However don't take their word for it alone.

Here is a link that also discusses this fabricated event that never occured.
Or simply go to the skeptic's dictionary and look under the letter P for Philadelphia experiment.
This historical event was simply a hoax.

skepdic.com...

[Edited on 14-12-2003 by yogibear]

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Here are some comments on Philadelphia experiment from cassiopaea.org

Now, I was following another clue, Einstein's UFT, and I looked at 1936 and he published a paper then describing
Einstein-Rosen Bridge.
A: Yes.
Q: (A) This is a bridge between two different realms, so to say.
Q: (A) But there is nothing in this idea, really, that relates to UFT.
A: That is not true.
Q: (A) There was nothing in this idea which relates to hyperspace in the sense of fifth dimensions, pentagons, hexagons. At least I could not see it.
Q: (A) So there is another piece of information which has to be put together with this idea to lead to the UFT, yes?
Q: (A) Another clue that we were following was Von Neumann. We have this info about the Philadelphia Experiment, probably from Bielek. It says that Von
Neumann took over the project in March of 1942, after Tesla. Is this correct?
Q: (A) It says that in 1943, Von Neumann installed a third generator...
Q: (A) I have trouble with this because Von Neumann was a mathematician and I can hardly imagine him installing a generator which involves knowledge of
electronics, physics, and so on. What was the truth?
A: Von Neumann was not unassisted. The mathematics apply to a language which translates quite naturally to EM principles. His involvement on that aspect
was coerced.
Q: (A) What kind of mathematics?
A: What is the light one observes in the presence of a charged EM field? Algebra.
Q: Algebras of operators?
A: Calculus.
Q: (A) Now, in this paper they also mention a mathematician by the name of Levinson who wrote the so-called 'Levinson Time Equation.' Was there such a
mathematician participating in the project?
A: Yes, but only after. Not in '43.
Q: (A) There is also mention of Hilbert, another mathematician, and it is said that 'Hilbert, the mathematician who devised equations for Hilbert space which
describe multiple space and multiple realities mathematically. These equations for multiple space became very important in the project.' Is that correct?
A: Again, this was after the "Experiment." The "Project" continues.
Q: (A) Who are the scientists known to me who participate in the Project that continues, if any?
A: Not necessarily known to you.
Q: (A) What are their names?
A: The scientists who participate in projects of this nature are now isolated away from the mainstream scientific community, in order to prevent leaks...
Q: (L) So, you are saying that in the beginning they called on the talents of scientists who were known, but since that time...
A: Groomed and trained in a closed system.
Q: (L) So, they have selected, groomed and trained their own scientists... So, if they are in the mainstream scientific community, writing papers and doing
ordinary stuff, they can't be part of the project. And, if they start getting too close, and they can't be sucked in and controlled, they are done away with. Is that
the idea here?
A: Not quite.
Q: (L) Is it close?
A: Fortunately, few have been done away with.
Q: (L) But, they can ridicule them, destroy them professionally, mess with their lives, etc.
A: Maybe.
Q: (A) I want to have one more clue about the relation of quantum theory to all of this. Hilbert dealt with quantum theory. Is it true that, from UFT, like Einstein
dreamed it, that one can derive quantum theory?
Q: (A) What is the relation of this Hilbert Space business to multiple realities? I don't understand this. Can I have a clue?
A: What do you not understand?
Q: (A) I do not understand what Hilbert's Mathematics has to do with Multiple Realities. I understand multiple realities can have all kinds of wormholes and
bridges...
A: The wormholes are the bridges. His mathematics has to do with how one passes through parallel realms in order to traverse extreme distances within the
same originator realm without altering the perceived passage of time.
Q: (A) That's interesting to think about.
A: In other words, "zero time," and the folding of space. This is where the complete Unified Field Theory would come into play. You see, the problem needing
solution is to demonstrate how space and time are interchangeable, and how gravity and magnetism are born of the same source, with the application of
electromagnetic fields as the key to utilizing all realms simultaneously.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   
have a read of this:

www.softwareartist.com...

it's extremely interesting, then get's very far-fetched, but nonetheless interesting.

this is a parent link:

www.softwareartist.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join