It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rotterdam woman assaulted by Muslim teen.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to gentledissident

I want to know where the Buddhist version of Hamas is. Where are these organizations of terror that claim a religion other than Islam. You can say that the US government or the Mexican drug cartels are terrorists as well, but is that based in a religion? There are gullible people buying into hatred and discrimination in the name of religion. I don't hate Muslims or discriminate against them. It just seems to me that there will be Muslims who will follow the lead of stealth and terror. It seems to me there already have been. I just want everyone to know that the command "sleepers awake" is a very real possibility. I don't know how I can be considered paranoid for this.

I understand the fear these concerns point to. At different times I have had to consider these issues and overcome the temptation of them myself. What's going on now is very disturbing, it's very real and has shoved everyone out of their comfort zones. Strategically at least, the concerns themselves are not unfounded and its healthy to consider all the angles and what ifs, it's important to. It's human instinct as much as anything else to do just that, and that instinct stems from thousands of years of evolution of the need to do that. We're not stupid, we know sh*t happens, we're programmed to fear the unknown and evolved to avoid it. So I am not judging that, or you for having concerns and I don't think you are being paranoid.

We're also a lot more than just those two expressions of evolution though. We are creatures capable of more than acting on base instinct with amazing brains and ultimately, mostly, good hearts. I do think right now that you and many appear to be fearing at the expense of your reason, projecting a fear of tomorrow into today's reality. That's a part of natural flight and fight stuff too I suppose, and oddly enough its a shared phenomenon in that its being experienced to what I assume to be much the same degree in the refugees arriving right now. Its a common ground if you want it to be. It's - the stalemate doing that causes - is also something that can be overcome.

Maybe have a think about how you would want refugees to handle their fear and concerns? Try placing any expectations you have on them, on yourself first and see how they feel and what is realistically possible in today, rather than superimposing a super human expectation on them they cant humanly meet and so setting them and yourself up for failure. A slide into deeper chaos is by no means inevitable unless you choose it - don't be your own self fulfilling prophecy.

I am also offering that to inflate one view or perspective of this situation, without equal due consideration of the rest of the possible angles or in their absence, wont help matters and will only complicate them more. How each and every one of you choose to respond right now will determine your future and even perhaps, the entire worlds. Its a huge responsibility to bear and if the refugees inbound for reasons of culture of religion can't or don't want to see that..you do see it or else you wouldn't be concerned for your nations future in the first place and true, you see it if only because you've read this far and I am telling you, that you can choose if you want to - fear and threat don't have to be the only two variables you consider in making the conscious choices and decisions about how to act for yourself through this time.

I feel that to ignore other possible potential outcomes only shortchanges you and guarantees more catastrophe for everyone, as even if everything you and others fear is 100% true and literally comes true, it remains that their liberty, is linked to yours inherently. Maybe you can teach them that rather than teaching them that every value of goodness and every right action we claim to stand for was all a pack of meaningless philosophy, political lies and media smokescreens.

I could debate comparative terrorism and religion with you all day; show you hundred's of examples of religious terrorism from Jesuits to Zionists, to Catholics and Buddhist, even the ancient terrorist networks of the Tibetan Nun...I feel it would be a pointless exercise of circular arguments and get us nowhere but deeper in the problem/further away from a solution. Humans and fear are the two key factors here that are common to all, right now right here, in this day.
We all need to take responsibility for our fears so we can decide on constructive actions with practical common sense and foresight.

Ro

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: Mastronaut

Here is a little read for you , admittedly from 2002 . Only 14 involved in the quote from Wiki below .

She told of how the attackers called her an "Aussie Pig", asked her if "Leb c*ck tasted better than Aussie c*ck" and explained to her that she would now be raped "Leb-style"

Edited for terms and conditions but go right ahead and read the whole entry .

en.wikipedia.org...

Coming to a town near you . Soon . It wont get any better and to say otherwise quite frankly you got you head up your sparse .

See now... that case was over fifteen years ago in Australia, so that time and test of our society's tolerance has come and gone. Yes, we had a group of unparented other-than-white-christian men who did the same thing white christian boys have done several times in our history without the media exposure, and as we rightly should, we caught them and jailed them for life. The law here stood its ground, the community was rightly outraged and shock jocks everywhere a had a field day stirring up hate - for a brief moment. Yet somehow, magically, non christian rape gangs did not become the 'norm', we are not today even despite these crims actions, a Muslim state filled with Muslim rape gangs. The law, held, the people chose right action over right wing propaganda , and they were prosecuted for their crimes not their religion.

Your example is a very poor one but proves my point perfectly. A single instance in time, taken out of its context, dropped into today to be manipulated as fear fodder by the ignorant and twisted into representing a false premise.

That's how fear works....it lies...it twists stuff and tells you a shovel is a fork...expecting you to swallow it.

Thanks for the chance to show that.

Ro.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosha

Something a little closer to now then .Last year . Took 35 seconds on google .

www.frontpagemag.com...

One a little closer .
themuslimissue.wordpress.com... lytocom=207374#respond
edit on 25-9-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

From the second link .

“Not one of the gang ever admitted guilt nor did they show any remorse for their actions. It was common knowledge that the offenders received financial assistance for their legal defence from the Muslim community, but only after it was confirmed the victim was a young non-Muslim Australian woman.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Something a little closer to now then .Last year . Took 35 seconds on google .

www.frontpagemag.com...

One a little closer .
themuslimissue.wordpress.com... lytocom=207374#respond

Hutch, as a victim of radical Catholicism, I can only ask...what is your point? Religious abuses and abusers in religions are not a new phenomenon. Almost every person that commits a crime subscribes to some kind of religious or belief system, crims come from all walks of life, religions and nationalities. Religion like politics, has been a pre-tex for crime and war and hate everywhere since day dot. When I was growing up it was Italian Catholic gangs and then Asian atheist gangs....we endured through both, we survived as a nation 'anyway'. Crime is not a Muslim phenomenon, it is a human one, and I leave it at that.

Genuinely wish you well with your stuff...I'm not making it mine.

Ro

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Name one Muslim upon Muslim rape in Australia then get back to me , can you not see a pattern . Just one .

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: UnifiedSerenity
a reply to: EvillerBob

I don't see a movement of non-Muslims invading Islamic countries and forcing them to convert or be hanged, tossed off buildings, raped, crucified, burned alive, drowned, slaughtered etc..

LOL!

Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria..

We did all that,burning,destroying,killing,waterboarding,pissing on corpses etc.. And you could say that we tried to convert them by forcing our way of life down their troats,remember Bush and his jibberish about freedom and "democracy"?!

While I don't support America being the world's police or big oil's henchmen, let's not kid ourselves about state sponsored terrorism. Do you need a listing of all the terrorist actions done by Muslims in the name of Allah in the past few decades? I posted a wonderful FACTUAL list thread that was very active for a day, and it was removed post haste by a moderator. He said I could ask about it, and I did in fact to 3 moderators and not one of them responded to me.

Muslims are the only people who claim a religion who cannot and will not exist peacefully with other nations and religions. I would post the list again and maybe I can just link to it so those interested can choose to go look at it themselves. After reading the facts, then tell me about our invading their lands! I am all for sealing off the Middle East and just letting them slug it out as they have for the past 5000 years, but sadly they are invading our lands and pretending to be refugees. Oh, plus 90% of them live on welfare and suck us dry. So no, I don't want them here.

Most people think the Koran is sort of like the bible in that you have history shown in it with violence. Christianity denounces violence. It speaks of love and turning the other cheek when people hate you because you believe in Jesus. It says to walk the extra mile and to return good for evil. They point to nice passages in the Koran that speak of the people of the book, but what they do not understand, that the passages that contradict one another that the rule is the later passage is the one you follow. The bible is written over hundreds and hundreds of years by many writers. The Koran is written by one man! The later passages are the ones filled with hatred and ordering Muslims to kill all non-Muslims. I think you sympathizers can whine and complain all you want about war, bad people who are Christians all you want, but you cannot defend the actions of Muslims in the name of Allah, and you know it.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
As an American I see people of different races and religions all of the time. I've learned to tolerate and live by them. My motto has been your respect me I respect. I try not to pass judgement on people until I get to know them.

My area is being over run with Muslims. I never knew much about them. They built a mosque at the end of my street. I was driving down the street the other day and I was going slow becuase there were kids out playing. A 5 year old muslim kid was standing on the corner and yelled infidel at me. It kind of shocked my because I wasn't expecting this in my own neighborhood. The next day same think I was driving slow and the same kid came running down the driveway and he threw a rock at my car but missed. Seriously? what are they teaching their kids? I was temped to get out of the car and blast his parents. If some five year old feels this was what does his parents think? We excepted you into our homeland the land of opportunity and your're teaching hate to a five year old. What are they teaching at the mosque? They step out of line here and they will be put in their place. If I ever see one of them attack a women I will beat them within an inch of their life.
edit on 25-9-2015 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Here is a little read for you , admittedly from 2002 . Only 14 involved in the quote from Wiki below .

She told of how the attackers called her an "Aussie Pig", asked her if "Leb c*ck tasted better than Aussie c*ck" and explained to her that she would now be raped "Leb-style"

Edited for terms and conditions but go right ahead and read the whole entry .

en.wikipedia.org...

Coming to a town near you . Soon . It wont get any better and to say otherwise quite frankly you got you head up your sparse .

So a gang of rapists from Lebanon is a reason to extend this crime to an entire multicultural population with the same belief?
This is exactly what I'm talking about. There are more than 2 billion muslims, even if 10.000 were rapists it would be the 0.0005%. How can this be a sign of anything but poor instruction and wealth conditions?

On the other side we often see rapes by mid to high class white males without any mention of their religion, job or political ideology. Just so you know, a few months ago a girl was raped by a military and most of the idiot fascists in my country started playing the card "she was badly dressed" and some years ago we had something like "she had jeans so she couldn't have been raped, she must have accepted it".
This is the double standard.

There is a higher crime rate among poor people, how shocking, and guess what are most immigrants? Poor people. And despite this the vast majority of them don't do anything else but looking for a decent life, working underpaid so that we can buy cheaper useless stuff and give the producers a higher profit.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

So a gang of rapists from Lebanon is a reason to extend this crime to an entire multicultural population with the same belief?

It is when you start using cultural differences as an excuse . You need to read my further posts not pick and choose .

This wasn’t Sharifi’s first misunderstanding of the difference between rape and sex. He had already been sentenced to 7 years in jail for raping an Australian teenager on Christmas Day in 2008.

The sentencing judge rejected Sharifi’s excuse, but a court of appeals judge found that claiming cultural differences was a valid basis for an appeal.

In the Ashfield rapes, four Pakistani brothers raped eighteen women and girls. Their father urged that his sons be pardoned because they “did not know the culture of this culture.”

Get a grip .

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Not trying to stir the pot too much, But I'll think you will find most of the "Lebos" that came to Australia and settled in mainly Sydney, are/were Christians......with I think a minority Muslims.
Unfortunately, many are crooks....think Italian Mafiosa type of crook. There is a rather rich one in my city...total crook, but respected nowdays....that's what money does.

Also we blame the muzzies for their Allah chants.....But the USA has "In God we Trust" blah blah blah. God this, Jesus
that, written everywhere......even on their money.

Ban Middle East religions altogether.......Jews, Christians, Moslems....

edit on 25-9-2015 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Name one Muslim upon Muslim rape in Australia then get back to me , can you not see a pattern . Just one .

It's obvious he does not want to deal with facts. The facts are that the radical Muslims of which there are 100 million minimally, want to kill all non-Muslims and believe they do not have to obey the laws of the lands they move into. They believe Sharia law is just and correct, and when everyone is following Sharia law there will be peace and thus Islam is a religion of peace! They do not find raping, torturing, murdering of non-Muslims to be wrong. They believe they have a right to claim any land they move into for Allah.

All who turn around and point at some Catholic bully or some such event want to make that out to be equal to the acts throughout the ages of Muslims. While Christianity had it's bloody past which was also due in part to the Muslim invasion of the world during the Ottoman Empire, Christianity has repented of the crimes against humanity. We do not ignore our past. We do not try to justify the murdering of people in the name of Christ. We do not continue a crusade in the name of Christ. Muslims always have and always will be for Jihad, and until we as Western Christian society stop them, they will continue to invade, rape, murder, and abuse the hosts of the lands they invade.

….eighty million were slaughtered and millions of women were raped…..it was standard practice for Islamic warlords like Ghori and Ghazni to unleash the mass rape and enslavement of hundreds of thousands of women after the slaughter of all males.
An extremely large percentage of Muslims in South Asia today are the progeny of forcible conversions and systematic rape campaigns by marauding Muslim invaders.

– Dr. Younis Shaikh
Pakistani medical doctor, human rights activist and freethinker.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mastronaut

There is a higher crime rate among poor people, how shocking, and guess what are most immigrants? Poor people. And despite this the vast majority of them don't do anything else but looking for a decent life, working underpaid so that we can buy cheaper useless stuff and give the producers a higher profit.

It is so laughable that you apologists for Islamic rapists point to other crimes done by people of every ilk. The difference is it is not a sanctioned activity by a religion that is invading Europe and America! Muslims use rape to subdue and shame their victims. Where are the men of Europe who will stop these animals?

The lollipop is a common teaching tool in Muslim culture. Muslim girls are told that they should wear a Hijab because no one wants an unwrapped lollipop. An Egyptian ad campaign about sexual harassment contrasted a chastely wrapped lollipop with an uncovered lollipop swarming with flies.

Lollipops may be new, but the idea in Islam is old. The Hijab and the Burka have nothing to do with female modesty or dignity. Not according to the Koran.

“O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks all over their bodies that they may thus be distinguished and not molested,” Allah tells Mohammed.

The context of Koran chapter 33 verse 59 is even grimmer if you put it in the context of verse 50 which allowed Mohammed’s army to enslave and rape captured women and the use of the Burka to distinguish between wives and slaves.
source

What you saw from that animal who attacked the girl whom he called a whore is this teaching and Muslim culture in action! The Western judges do not stop these pigs. I guess it is going to fall on the women to start castrating and killing all the Muslim rapists now, eh?

That is the cultural difference between the Muslim world and the Western world.

There are no “free women” in Islam. There are women who belong to one man and there are women who belong to all men. There are wives and daughters or women who can be enslaved by any man.

Women can be covered meat or uncovered meat, but they cannot be considered people. When they are raped, the deciding question is whether they were at home or outside, whether they were covered meat or uncovered meat, whether they were acting like good Pakistani girls or bad Western women.

The Taliban aren’t just in Afghanistan and Pakistan anymore, they are everywhere in the West that Pakistani, Afghani and other Muslim migrants settle. Expecting them to respect the rights of Western women is asking them to turn their backs on their culture and religion and that is as likely to happen in Muslim settlements in the UK, France and Australia… as it is in Afghanistan.

The Taliban and their views on women have come to the West. And Western judges are choosing to respect Muslim rape culture over the rights of women.
source

Do you apologists laugh as this jackwad did?

Audio: UN minister for women’s issues, Margot Wallström, laughs at Swedish victims of Muslim rape

These pigs are in Europe NOW, and they will continue their rampage of violence until they are stopped. You apologists make me sick.

I wonder if the left wing hold on ATS in this topic is as strong as it is in Sweden where they manipulate the data and facts to protect these Muslim dogs.

The left wing stanglehold on Sweden is scary. Both the media and the politicians are enablers of medieval Islamic barbarism.

No wonder rape is an attractive pasttime entertainment to Muslim males. Muslim appearances on daily crime sheets are quickly pixelated and protected in the media while the occasional native is immediately exposed. Muslim culture of barbarism is kept alive to fester. Muslims are aided to build more mosques serving as centers of indoctrination throughout the country. They socialist creed almost fall over each other to defend Muslim honor murders, legalized Islamic incest, drug peddling and gangs, burkas to keep women in check, murders, rape, torture of animals, halal decapitations – any barbarity acceptable within the Islamic “culture”.

The hold country is held hostage to an extreme socialist left mindset. Swedish journalists do everything in their power to distort facts for their readers. For example, when a journalist at left-wing Aftonbladet, the second largest newspaper in the country, was confronted with police statistics from Norway demonstrating a 100% immigrant based source for assault rapes committed in Oslo, journalist Martin Aagård called it a “far-right lie” built on “fraudulent figures”. This despite the fact that the statistics come directly from the Norwegian police and included a public statement on television.
source

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

I would star you twice but that is not possible .

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Quite frankly, the Muslims are not going to stop the rampage into Europe and the West until they are stopped. Enjoy this scene and just put a raghead in the place of the punk:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
As an American I see people of different races and religions all of the time. I've learned to tolerate and live by them. My motto has been your respect me I respect. I try not to pass judgement on people until I get to know them.

My area is being over run with Muslims. I never knew much about them. They built a mosque at the end of my street. I was driving down the street the other day and I was going slow becuase there were kids out playing. A 5 year old muslim kid was standing on the corner and yelled infidel at me. It kind of shocked my because I wasn't expecting this in my own neighborhood. The next day same think I was driving slow and the same kid came running down the driveway and he threw a rock at my car but missed. Seriously? what are they teaching their kids? I was temped to get out of the car and blast his parents. If some five year old feels this was what does his parents think? We excepted you into our homeland the land of opportunity and your're teaching hate to a five year old. What are they teaching at the mosque? They step out of line here and they will be put in their place. If I ever see one of them attack a women I will beat them within an inch of their life.

It seems American's are waiting for some grand frontal assault by the Muslim / Immigrants, but that is NOT going to happen. It is a slow creep of gaining power by one city council, one legislature, one congressman at a time, and one President at a time! Obama is a Muslim, plain and simple and he has protected these animals since day 1 in office. This is what happens when Muslims get control of an area. It doesn't start out this way, but it leads to this sort of control, anti-first amendment rights with police protecting these pigs!

This is how the Muslims do things in other countries to gain control,

The playbook for Muslim immigration to Europe is repeated in country after country. When the Muslim population is tiny, they are very well behaved. When the Muslin population grows from tiny to small, they become more assertive. When they reach more impressive numbers, they shift into a mode of “state-within-a-state,” complete with Shariah law.

There have been several minor instances of the majority European populations pushing back against Muslim attempts to set up their own country within the host countries. In the words of the captain, “It’s no problem when the British push back, or the Italians, the Swiss, the Germans or the Greeks push back against the Muslims, but get back to me when the Swedes start pushing back!”

read more

This is how they really are starting to act in areas they gain control:

It took years to win a victory in this issue, but the Michigan pigs and their police protectors lost in court! We really can't expect to win this war if it takes years in court to win one simple battle such as this one in the video where these American's civil rights were violated and they were assaulted by the Muslim dogs.

CHRISTIANS WIN BIG LAWSUIT AGAINST MUSLIM THUGS IN DEARBORN, MICHIGAN!

A Detroit judge has awarded over $100,000 in attorney’s fees in the case of a Christian, George Saieg, who was attacked and arrested at the festival.

“This case is a stunning example of the pernicious influence of stealth jihad and Shariah law in America. The city of Dearborn is now a serial violator of Christians’ constitutional rights and has wasted hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees and costs defending its insidious conduct. Apparently, in Dearborn, where Shariah and jihad is advocated openly, it is a crime to preach the Christian gospel. AFLC is committed to stopping this attack on our Constitution. And the ruling today allows us to do just that,” said Yerushalmi, an AFLC attorney.

A federal judge in Michigan has decided to allow a civil-rights claim against the city of Dearborn by four Christians arrested at the city’s Arab festival to move forward.

In that case, the city was told to pay the fees on behalf of Christian Pastor George Saieg, who had been arrested at the 2009 event. Magistrate Judge R. Steven Whalen said his recommendation was for fees and costs totaling $103,401.96 to be awarded in the case that was handled by attorney Robert J. Muise.

The American Freedom Law Center said the four Christians were arrested by Dearborn police officers while speaking about their faith to Muslims.

The Christians spent the night in jail and were accused of “breaching the peace.” However, Muise won acquittals from a jury for all the defendants in a criminal trial.

After the trial, Muise, along with Yerushalmi, filed a 96-page civil rights lawsuit against the city, Mayor John B. O’Reilly, Chief of Police Ronald Haddad, 17 police officers and two executives from the American Arab Chamber of Commerce. The plaintiffs are Acts 17 Apologetics, Nabeel Qureshi, David Wood, Paul Rezkalla and Josh Hogg.

“The judge’s ruling today is a huge victory for these Christians,” Muise said. “It allows the civil rights claims for the most egregious constitutional violations to proceed against the city and its officials. AFLC is committed to ensuring that our Constitution and not Shariah law, which makes it a crime to preach the Gospel to Muslims, is the supreme law in this country.”

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I feel so terribly sorry for Scandanavia who had the lowest crime & rape rates in Europe and are now reeling from the latest figures of attacks on their people. They did what they were asked and have taken in refugees and immigrants and once again as appears to be the case the majority of the time, those people are taking all they can whilst spitting in the face of those that helped them. It is time that TPTB realised that multi culturalism is just a pipe-dream and simply doesn't work and many involved don't even want it to work!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
It is time that TPTB realised that multi culturalism is just a pipe-dream and simply doesn't work and many involved don't even want it to work!

It is time the citizens realize that the PTB don't give a crap about them, and they deal with these Muslim pigs themselves once and for all.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Sorry but that poster you show is a known fake

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

If and when (if indeed ever) the revolution comes when people have had enough it will be bad, but spare a thought for all the Sikhs and Hindus and others that live work and are part of our society and culture, leaving (for the most part) their religion at home. These people will be caught up in it as the average Joe Bloggs cannot differentiate. Every brown skinned person will be a target. The possibility of such revolution or rioting is exactly what all the liberal laws of the 90's were supposed to prevent but as usual those in power went too far and are now unable to take it all back. We gave and gave until those demanding equality were just equal they were "special" and above the law or at the very least protected by it. We are the ones that have allowed this to happen in our countries, with our liberal policies and forced acceptance and tolerance instead of encouraging these people to learn the language, work, integrate and be a welcome part of society WE have allowed them to create colonies within our own countries.

Oh and the Sikhs and Hindus can't bloody stand the Muslims either which is why they kicked them out of India!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

Oh and the Sikhs and Hindus can't bloody stand the Muslims either which is why they kicked them out of India!

Indeed, they don't. It's really deep-seated too, or, at least, among those I know.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join