It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rotterdam woman assaulted by Muslim teen.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

edit on 25-9-2015 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I don't why, I shouldn't have been, but I was surprised when no one came to her aid. I guess I need to get over thinking that people care anything about one another anymore.

There must not have been any "moderate" Muslims around.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: angeldoll
I don't why, I shouldn't have been, but I was surprised when no one came to her aid. I guess I need to get over thinking that people care anything about one another anymore.

There must not have been any "moderate" Muslims around.

Now, that's funny!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

These people will be caught up in it as the average Joe Bloggs cannot differentiate. Every brown skinned person will be a target.

I suggest they find a way to differentiate themselves from the Muslims, and quickly.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

New Assistant Director for U.S. Citizenship and Immigration

Isn't this precious! A muslim in charge of US Citizenship papers.

Meet Fatima Noor, President Obama's latest appointment to a high level position in the Department of Homeland Security, the post of Assistant Director for U.S. Citizenship and Immigration. Ms. Noor has little if any experience in the compliance or enforcement fields. Her total experience in government related work is limited to volunteer work with World Relief Memphis and as activities coordinator the Tennessee Immigrant and Refugee Rights Coalition.

This is from 2014, but I think it applies...
edit on 25-9-2015 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Meet Fatima Noor, President Obama's latest appointment to a high level position in the Department of Homeland Security, the post of Assistant Director for U.S. Citizenship and Immigration. Ms. Noor has little if any experience in the compliance or enforcement fields. Her total experience in government related work is limited to volunteer work with World Relief Memphis and as activities coordinator the Tennessee Immigrant and Refugee Rights Coalition.

This is from 2014, but I think it applies...

It's just more of the slow creep of turning over key control positions to people with a political agenda to radically transform America. Obama needs to be removed from office and tried for treason.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Obama has put Muslim extremists in very important positions. Just imagine if this were done by conservatives putting in extreme right wing evangelicals into such positions.

The slow infiltration and take over of America took place over many decades. It appears the final push is ready. I wonder just how many radical Muslims are in America now?

Obama becoming President was a key part of this radical change and bringing in Muslims who are very happy to bring Jihad to America.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I made a thread about this Saudi Prince who was just arrested for allegedly raping a worker in his home.

Saudi Prince, 28, Arrested at Beverly Glen Compound for Alleged Sex Crime: LAPD

Seems ATS doesn't like Saudi Princes being shown to be rapist pigs since they deleted the thread within 5 minutes of it's posting! Why is it in the trash bin? I wonder how much information gets trashed because someone here at ATS where we are supposed to deny ignorance doesn't like that particular bit of information.

Saudi prince Majed bin Abdulaziz al-Saud Arrested for alleged Rape

Saudi prince is arrested on suspicion of a sex crime after neighbors claim they saw a bleeding woman screaming for help and trying to climb out of his LA compound

Majed Abdulaziz Al-Saud, 29, arrested for forced oral copulation of an adult
Al-Saud is also facing one count each of battery and false imprisonment
Neighbor claims 'saw a woman who was bleeding and screaming for help'
Saudi prince was arrested and freed on $300,000 bail Thursday afternoon
LAPD have confirmed that the royal does not have diplomatic immunity
Al-Saud was renting 22,000-square-foot Beverly Hills property, which is currently valued at $37million

I really don't understand why my thread was removed, but it goes along with this topic. I find a current event of a Saudi Prince forcing sex on a woman in his home who is seen bleeding and screaming for help would be news and further indication of Muslim attitude towards women!

I only wish I could find a picture of him. Please do post it if you have one.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Seeing that made my blood boil it made me wish I was there with a baseball bat in my hand. Does anyone know what was said to initiate this attack seeing that infuriated me and brought out some very violent feelings

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Whats the surprise? they are coming and will impose their violent culture over ours, and if we make a move, we will be acused of being racists and xenophobics, its all in the book!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Another fear based Muslim/Islamic bashing thread on ATS where the majority agrees, I'm so surprised!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
Another fear based Muslim/Islamic bashing thread on ATS where the majority agrees, I'm so surprised!

Another non-reply to a thread that Muslim sympathizers don't like. Why not address the OP and stop the baseless attacks?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
It is when you start using cultural differences as an excuse . You need to read my further posts not pick and choose .

I absolutely agree that using the cultural difference excuse is totally wrong and this

The sentencing judge rejected Sharifi’s excuse, but a court of appeals judge found that claiming cultural differences was a valid basis for an appeal.

is alarming while this

In the Ashfield rapes, four Pakistani brothers raped eighteen women and girls. Their father urged that his sons be pardoned because they “did not know the culture of this culture.”

is just a father that tries anything to save his son playing the culture victim card.

The problem is that we MUST stop at all costs to make the cultural difference a bug thing otherwise the usual PC groups will retaliate horrendously. Whoever goes on with hate speech on religious and cultural difference rather than individual responsibility, is just create more and more politically correct pressure.

Every country has its laws and no religion can overcome them. My point is no condoning the behaviour, is to stop spreading the words of a few fool imams as those were representative of billions of people.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

You should be banned for idiocy.
Not only you insult billions of people for the fanaticism of a few, you also insult every european man because we don't wage war against people of a different culture regardless if they are rapist or not, just because you say so.

Shame on you for even daring to call who doesn't agree with you "apologists for Islamic rapists". This is an horrible offense so you better apologize.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
So, how would you feel if Christians were coming up to you telling you that your behavior was wrong? Telling you that you were in danger for X activity? You know darn well, the Brits and American's would tell them to F*** off. Yet, this is allowed in Britain? Why such hands off attitude to these invaders?

edit on 25-9-2015 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Here's just another example of how Muslims deal with those who disagree with them! This video is a little older, and things have gotten much worse! Stop defending these Muslims. If anyone else were to batter you from any other group, there would be a fight, but Muslims have cowed the world because they are so violent! When will it stop? Will it be when all Westerners are dead or Muslim? Is that when we will have peace?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnifiedSerenity
I made a thread about this Saudi Prince who was just arrested for allegedly raping a worker in his home.

Saudi Prince, 28, Arrested at Beverly Glen Compound for Alleged Sex Crime: LAPD

Seems ATS doesn't like Saudi Princes being shown to be rapist pigs since they deleted the thread within 5 minutes of it's posting! Why is it in the trash bin? I wonder how much information gets trashed because someone here at ATS where we are supposed to deny ignorance doesn't like that particular bit of information.

Saudi prince Majed bin Abdulaziz al-Saud Arrested for alleged Rape

Saudi prince is arrested on suspicion of a sex crime after neighbors claim they saw a bleeding woman screaming for help and trying to climb out of his LA compound

Majed Abdulaziz Al-Saud, 29, arrested for forced oral copulation of an adult
Al-Saud is also facing one count each of battery and false imprisonment
Neighbor claims 'saw a woman who was bleeding and screaming for help'
Saudi prince was arrested and freed on $300,000 bail Thursday afternoon
LAPD have confirmed that the royal does not have diplomatic immunity
Al-Saud was renting 22,000-square-foot Beverly Hills property, which is currently valued at $37million

I really don't understand why my thread was removed, but it goes along with this topic. I find a current event of a Saudi Prince forcing sex on a woman in his home who is seen bleeding and screaming for help would be news and further indication of Muslim attitude towards women!

I only wish I could find a picture of him. Please do post it if you have one.

You're not alone. I created a thread last week about a guy from Qatar drag racing in Beverly Hills then claiming diplomatic immunity when confronted. It was sent to the trash bin within minutes.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Muslim, Christian, Jew, Atheist or anything; you come near my family or friends in that manner and you are going to the morgue! Why oh why can't I see something like this in person?!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: brancolinoxxi recommend europeans adopt the sport of baseball and carry their bats in their cars when you see these teens acting out of control crack them a couple of times that usually stops the problems. they say those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it right 480 bc Leonidas led the brace 300 and a bunch of other greeks to stop the invading persians at Thermopylae . the countries of romania and hungary kept back the invading turks now in 2015 they want to call themselves refugees and european union gov not the european people are saying sure come on in wth.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie

It may not be right, but it sure is easy! Just open to any page in the Koran. It's pure rubbish! People making moral choices based on the ramblings of an ancient half-literate war-mongering man.

Islam deserves to be bashed.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join