It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rotterdam woman assaulted by Muslim teen.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

How many times have you seen headlines that say 'Muslim man did so and so......' compared to 'Christian man did so and so .....' ?

Because previously religion hasn't been a factor?

The uncompromising ones within the Muslim religion have made it a factor. When one is rioting and chanting "allah akbar', they make religion a factor.

I don't like bringing religion into either. Perhaps the paper should report "Arab" or ME immigrant" rather than Muslim? Would that soothe your feathers?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I don't like bringing religion into either. Perhaps the paper should report "Arab" or ME immigrant" rather than Muslim?

Why?

Why must people from that region of the world or that religion be labeled from where they are from or for what they believe when just about every other criminal isn't in headlines?

One example is two head lines or stories here in Australia.

An old man was threatening the state government with explosives and whatnot, so far without reading past the headlines and first paragraph of reports I have no clue if he is Australian, what religious background if any he comes from compared to an incident that is being reported about something that happened a year ago where a young Muslim man attacked police and the police at the station were promised more protection but still haven't received it.

The second report isn't even about the attack but about the promise of more security to the police station this happened at, yet either in a head line or first paragraph of what was written in one paper its made clear that the young man was Muslim Jihadi.

My question is why isn't the old man described in more detailed fashion like what his beliefs and what his nationality is as quick as it is when a Muslim commits a crime?

The media make sure its in the headline for Muslims, but for others don't.

I see people for what they are due to their actions not what their beliefs are.

Many see Muslim in headlines and start generalizing, some even as badly as OP has.

My concern is people that generalize as bad as OP has are a far worse threat to humanity than anything else.

Its ignorance like that will bring about very dark times.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Nah, not going for it. You ask "why", but you know why.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

umm because their religion dictates their belief system?

Because their religion that THEY brought from THEIR old country, which destroyed it, makes them believe in a way that is NOT the same as how other people live in the country THEY came to?

You know why, stop being obtuse

For the same reason that Muslims here in America for the most part havent had issues with other cultures here? because they practice their faith in a way that is compatible with how people live here.......

Just stop with the BS man

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

TBH the video isn't new and was record long before the refugee crisis.

Just sayin'

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: brancolinoxx
Unfortunately we are seeing a lot of this here in Italy too. They seem to be hating on young women for what they wear. That seems to be the issue here anyway. Happening a lot and people are getting angry. This is creating racism. Very sad.

Where in Italy do you live if you don't mind my asking..

and my second question for you is, what is the male response there?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hey, rest of Europe, paying attention?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
WOW......a a little bast*rd....!

Big man hitting a woman....!!!! If this video clip is truly authentic and genuine THEN

1/. No body stepped up to the plate..?!
2/. Religious intent / belief / stupidity
3/. It's about time ALL religions were banned......period

and , if that little scrote was to see this post.......

4/. You / he must be one of those who shags Mohamm*d up his hole every week......

Regards

PDUK

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

When was it recorded.?

Is this post an attempt at causing distain and resentment in society..?

It is awful that some idiot like that (and his friend afterwards) punches and kicks a woman.....pathetic....

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Mastronaut

There is NO God........ (God, Mohammed, Shiva, Budda...etc etc etc bloody nonsense..)

There is NO religion......

Once that is understood......life becomes far easier and MORE enjoyable....

Regards

PDUK

edit on 24-9-2015 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleDog UK
a reply to: Lysergic

When was it recorded.?

Is this post an attempt at causing distain and resentment in society..?

It is awful that some idiot like that (and his friend afterwards) punches and kicks a woman.....pathetic....

I dont recall the exact date but as they say on LiveLeak REPOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously it had been there for quite a while, not defending anything in the video just figured it shouldnt be presented dishonestly.
edit on 24-9-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
What i dont understand from the video is why didn't any of the bystanders beat the crap out of them when the first slap hit. Must of been teenage kids.
If i witnessed that, it wouldnt of been the topic of dude hits woman on live leak. It would of been woman beater turned into a mud puddle.
And yes i would react the same if it was a white guy slapping a muslim woman.
The outcome would be the same....i would end up in jail.

Me too. We would be jail mates (not sexual partners)

I often use the German transportation system in large cities and see this type of racism often. Being a senior citizen and disabled vet it has gotten so bad I carry with me a special red pepper gel spray (as big as a can of women's hair spray) and two extractable batons wrap around each of my arms (hidden under each sleeve).

Three Muslim teenagers tried to steal my wife's purse and did not expect some old man to take them on. Today you must be careful where you are at and your surroundings.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallYourBluff
Just a heads up people.Muslims and Islam are not a race.They are a dangerous,backward,brainwashed bunch being used for political manipulation.

This statement right here is everything

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Can't wait to see the uprising on these subhuman filth. If they tried that here in the States they would be beaten to a pulp in most places. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
You guys are so scared of everything.

In my neighborhood if anyone saw a guy hit a woman like that we'd be all over him. He would get a classic beat down. That's in Vegas...it would have been that way in Oregon and in Maryland. So...we don't really have to worry about this in the US. It's fearmongering. Am I concerned that we might have increased crime and a terrorist or two slip through? Yes, but we don't let people hit women in the US and we arrest criminals and terrorists. Just like we always have.

Where are all the men in these European countries where all this Muslim Violence is supposed to be happening? Are they hiding? Pathetic. They post videos and post annonymous comments.

I'd rather die on my feet then live on my knees.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I don't trust the religious. Having said that, I find Christians to be less barbaric on the whole, recently, compared to Muslims. I wish you peaceful Muslims good luck and peaceful coexistence. However, your sensationalist brothers will make that difficult for you. I hope you can find a way to reconcile the distasteful parts of your holy book like the Christians have.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Do you know why so many of us Europeans don't interfere when its a Muslim? Because they will instantly be accused of racism and more than likely arrested. The police here in UK don't want any strife or confrontation with Muslims if they can avoid it as it just causes soooo many headaches enquiries and paperwork and then of course the do-gooders come and jump on the bandwagon

Here's a story for you...my mum & dad and another couple were attending a dinner at a University in Yorkshire where I live. They parked up and just as they turned to leave the car another car screeched up and 6 pakistani males jumped out and proceeded to beat them with baseball bats & hockey sticks for being "in the wrong area". My mum & dad were in their 60's at the time. They were all put in hospital and when the police came to see them...eventually....they said "Do you really want to pursue this? It could cause allsorts of tensions". My dad said of course and never heard anything again after the initial statements were taken. Over 20 other people witnessed this attack and not one did a thing, except call the police and ambulance AFTER the guys had driven off

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
BTW, radical Islam has a strange cheerleader.
newsrescue.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
WHY must Muslims inflict their beliefs on others? Why can't we all just live in peace? It is so frustrating to me that people can't just live and let live.

In the immortal words of Rodney King.

Can't we ALL just get along??

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I think what this highlights is that this kind of treatment of women is not consistent with Western values but doesn't raise an eyebrow in their home countries.

There's the REAL war on women.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join