It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rotterdam woman assaulted by Muslim teen.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Apparently the Muslims control Rotterdam. Is this what is coming to all the nice Western communities opening their doors to 500,000 "refugees"?
Why can't the Muslims live in peace in the countries willing to take them in rather than verbally abusing and assaulting the women? I wonder what is going to be the signal that enough is enough, and it's time to end the invasion.

edit on 23-9-2015 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Unfortunately we are seeing a lot of this here in Italy too. They seem to be hating on young women for what they wear. That seems to be the issue here anyway. Happening a lot and people are getting angry. This is creating racism. Very sad.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

I think this is what is supposed to happen really. This is what "they" want so they can come in with big brother.

+33 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: brancolinoxx

The racism is clear. The Muslims think all non Muslim women are whores. Most non-Muslim women are not of Middle Eastern decent, thus Muslims are racists.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Don't worry pretty soon this won't be a headline and it will just be statistics, everything is going according to plan....

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

I think you are correct. They are not doing a false flag here. They knew exactly how Muslim men would act. They forced them into Europe and USA, and they know exactly what they will start doing as they feel emboldened because nobody is stopping them, but eventually there will be an uprising, and it will be very very ugly, hence the need for big government solutions.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
They are very family orientated still in Italy. Its not uncommon for 3 generations to live in the same house. When this happens the familys go looking for those that did it. It will boil over very quickly. I imagine just a matter of weeks before it gets really bad if the police do nothing. Trouble is the police dont want to be branded as racists too. Slippery slope.

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Unreal! Heres an idea, go back to your country and live how ever you want. Oh wait is that racist? If so all well.

When i go to a friends or family members house, i abide by their house rules. No smoking in the house? No problem!

I dont start telling them off if im not allowed to smoke a cig in their living room and blow second hand in their kids face.
These REFUGEES, need a reminder that, that is what they are...A guest.
And should act accordingly.

Self entitled pos.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

what was the argument about?

I truly believe no one should hit women unless its another women that hits her, or in extreme cases. (i.e. a women strikes a person( man or women) that is holding an infant in their arms).

But at the same time I have watched women abuse this ideal. Some women believe they can verbally slander and physically assault anyone without repercussion and then get surprised when someone doesn't hold to the same ideal that I adhere to.

Point is if your starting crap all the time your gonna get dropped eventually, man or women.
edit on 23-9-2015 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
WHY must Muslims inflict their beliefs on others? Why can't we all just live in peace? It is so frustrating to me that people can't just live and let live.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Here is an example of how they treated people here in Italy who had looked after them for 6 months after their arrival......

Welcome to Italy

This incident was on the news but since then they seem to have stopped reporting the negative stuff on national TV. Not sure what rep this website has as I just googled the incident, the facts seems correct as I remember them.
edit on 23-9-2015 by brancolinoxx because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I just want to be clear on this. Are you against all violence between Muslims and non-Muslims? Or are you cherrypicking this incident by one person to rile up hatred and division against Islam as a whole? Because Islamophobic attacks against Muslims has risen dramatically in the UK. And most of the cowardly attacks are against Muslim women. So are you going to speak out against those incidences, as well?

Women targeted in rising tide of attacks on Muslims

More than half of Islamophobic attacks in Britain are committed against women, who are typically targeted because they are wearing clothing associated with Islam, new data reveals.

Islamophobic Britain: Where Muslim women are spat on, punched and covered in faeces

Muslim hate crime has soared by 70 per cent in London and majority of victims are female. Radhika Sanghani hears horrific stories of Islamophobia from British women and asks why they're being targeted.

+23 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The muslims have no intention of integrating into other cultures.
This is a thinly veiled invasion.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

I do believe he struck her first after he called her a whore.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnifiedSerenity
Apparently the Muslims control Rotterdam. Is this what is coming to all the nice Western communities opening their doors to 500,000 "refugees"?
Why can't the Muslims live in peace in the countries willing to take them in rather than verbally abusing and assaulting the women? I wonder what is going to be the signal that enough is enough, and it's time to end the invasion.

I cant wait for you to post all the crimes commited by Christians....But you wont will you?

And the ATS muslim hate train keeps rollin' rolli' rollin'...TOOT TOOOT!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
First of all, this is not a recent story, it's just doing the rounds again because of the migrant problems.

Secondly, while not an excuse for the behaviour at all (and I can't believe the leniency of the sentence) this appears to have been an escalating altercation, not a sudden unprovoked attack. The crowd had gathered in anticipation, which is why they were standing around filming it.

So, a terrible thing that deserves punishment? Yes. "Eeeeeevil mooslims beatin' on poor innocent white girls for not wearing burquas"? No. I have no doubt that happens, but I don't think this is one of those times.

This is the first link to come to hand. I seem to recall reading more details in other articles at the time.

www.nltimes.nl... rl-15-sentenced-community-service/

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
I just want to be clear on this. Are you against all violence between Muslims and non-Muslims? Or are you cherrypicking this incident by one person to rile up hatred and division against Islam as a whole? Because Islamophobic attacks against Muslims has risen dramatically in the UK. And most of the cowardly attacks are against Muslim women. So are you going to speak out against those incidences, as well?

Quite frankly, I am against unprovoked attacks. By provoked, I mean physically touching another which is battery. I believe one can say what one wants to say and nobody should be able to touch them because it offends them. Muslims are far in extreme the aggressors in the lands they invade. They do not want to assimilate. They want to move in and conquer in a death by a thousands cuts sort of thing. I would personally like all Muslims to be persona non grata in the West at this point. I know that offends some, but that is how I have grown to feel. They don't want to live in peace. They want to take over and make us live under Sharia law, and that is NOT going to happen.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

You can make a thread on all the evils Christians do. There are about a thousand of them on ATS, have your pick!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Quite frankly, I am against unprovoked attacks. By provoked, I mean physically touching another which is battery. I believe one can say what one wants to say and nobody should be able to touch them because it offends them. Muslims are far in extreme the aggressors in the lands they invade. They do not want to assimilate. They want to move in and conquer in a death by a thousands cuts sort of thing. I would personally like all Muslims to be persona non grata in the West at this point. I know that offends some, but that is how I have grown to feel. They don't want to live in peace. They want to take over and make us live under Sharia law, and that is NOT going to happen.

So you are saying most crimes in Europe are committed by muslims? Wow....you better have some stats to back that up mate

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

a reply to: 3danimator2014

You can make a thread on all the evils Christians do. There are about a thousand of them on ATS, have your pick!

No...i don't want to.

My point is, you are cherry picking your crimes. How about you get angry and post about the christian mugger or the christian robber? But then you dont hate christians do you?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join