It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rotterdam woman assaulted by Muslim teen.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

Dreadful video. Dreadful insofar as there are people that actually think like that in our country that's supposedly THEIR country too. Clearly, they are not happy, clearly they do not like it here, clearly they would be far more suited to a Muslim country under Shariah law. This kinda of behaviour and thinking cannot be permitted to continue or we will soon be past the point of no return. I wholeheartedly believe that this is a planned thought out agenda being played out

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
I feel so terribly sorry for Scandanavia who had the lowest crime & rape rates in Europe and are now reeling from the latest figures of attacks on their people. They did what they were asked and have taken in refugees and immigrants and once again as appears to be the case the majority of the time, those people are taking all they can whilst spitting in the face of those that helped them. It is time that TPTB realised that multi culturalism is just a pipe-dream and simply doesn't work and many involved don't even want it to work!

The amazing thing about recent events is that it isn't that long ago that merkel said "multiculturalism in Germany has been an utter failure" - then she goes and invites 800,000 more, and the rest who will follow.

If that isn't a clear sign of a conspiracy, that there is an ulterior motive then I don't know what is.

And I cannot believe that the Swedes haven't kicked off against their own government, they must be putting Bromide in the water.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

I didn't know Merkel had said that....just goes to show the refugee propaganda machine has worked amazingly well

Here's a little video of our men in blue attempting to do their job in Nelson Lancashire. Imagine if this scenario had happened in the States? The guys in the car would have been dead after first 5mins ...they don't know or appreciate how lucky they are to live here

All the things that are happening now were warned about years ago by Enoch Powell, BNP, Combat 18 and others. Now whilst I would never ever subscribe to the rantings of Combat 18, they weren't wrong!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

That is a tradegy in itself when the police are afraid to get involved.
For this type of behaviour to end, you guys need just one judge thats not afraid to call it what it is.
No its not racist for that white man to stop that muslim man from hitting that woman, its called morality.
Whats racist is the Muslim hitting the white woman for not being covered up or what ever his "reasoning"

I dont go to other peoples houses as a guest and tell them how to live.
I respect that i am a guest and that this person was knd enough to invite me over.
They do not owe me anything, nor does me being there give me the right to do what i want in their home.

Some people think they are entitled to do as they wish and get away with it.
they are the guest, act accordingly.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Oh my god....sickening and eye opening at the same time

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Dreadful video. Dreadful insofar as there are people that actually think like that in our country that's supposedly THEIR country too. Clearly, they are not happy, clearly they do not like it here, clearly they would be far more suited to a Muslim country under Shariah law. This kinda of behaviour and thinking cannot be permitted to continue or we will soon be past the point of no return. I wholeheartedly believe that this is a planned thought out agenda being played out

See that is just the point...

These people HAD their own nations, societies and loved their lives lived safely tucked far away from xenophobic Europe...and YOU BOMBED THEM!

YOU BOMBED THE LANDS TO HELL TO STEAL THEIR RESOURCES!

We who did, we warned you endlessly about the consequences of doing that, we tried to stop you, we told you of what may happen, including the likelihood of mass migration and rebounding refugee disasters and you LAUGHED at us ' tree hugging liberals"....instead you jumped for joy at the war drums and clapped as they murdered in your name and some of you even booyah'd your leaders into even MORE WARS on these peoples lands societies and homes.

Excuse me when I speak for the silent many by saying TOUGH SH*T NOW !

What did you expect?????

Take some damn responsibility, face your consequences like decent men and women or not..but stop f*cking whining about it! You broke it - YOU BOUGHT IT. YOUR belligerency hate and active or passive support for your leaders wholesale slaughter and indiscriminate pilfering in other nations has caused this situation.
GROW the F*CK UP AND DEAL WITH IT!

Stop blaming anyone but yourselves and man up to the reality you bought entirely on yourselves.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosha

I feel fairly certain that if I had bombed anyone or anywhere I would remember
Please try and remember that a lot of these countries actually asked for Western help in the first place
Happy in their countries??? really?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Please try and remember that a lot of these countries actually asked for Western help in the first place

Oh yes, let's do remember that Kuwait crying for help, and the Iraqi people crying for help from the sick Hussein family that would send men through wood chippers for the fun of it! Yes, folks, when you ask for the big bad U.S. Military to come in and get rid of your bad and nasty evil dictators the military blows stuff up!

Syria is a made up crisis. Stop the Jihadi's yourselves or we will do it! It's time to empty the UK of these Muslim hordes.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Oh yes, let's do remember that Kuwait crying for help, and the Iraqi people crying for help from the sick Hussein family that would send men through wood chippers for the fun of it! Yes, folks, when you ask for the big bad U.S. Military to come in and get rid of your bad and nasty evil dictators the military blows stuff up!

Syria is a made up crisis. Stop the Jihadi's yourselves or we will do it! It's time to empty the UK of these Muslim hordes.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

You cant abdicate your personal responsibility and authority over to "leaders" , sit back and ignore your accountability as a citizen in the democratic process to keep them in check and then cry foul when those leaders commit crime in your name dumping the consequences of their actions in your lap. You are responsible..as we all are. That's democracy.

PTN
- Kuwait is a US-Saudi satellite..always has been. Has taken zero refugees.
- Iraq never asked for US intervention - entire war based on lies, were undertaken without UN sanction.
- Libya - never asked to be bombed to the stone age by NATO.

edit on 25-9-2015 by Rosha because: sp

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

No reality doesn't agree with your xeniphobic beliefs. Now the west doesn't just bomb countries for resources. This is just made up to provoke emotion by people like ISIS. And we'll is a stereo type every conflict that ever occured in the history of the world has different reasons for occurring. The US got nothing from IRAQ besides a bliss I nose and a huge bill. They interceeded at the request if the Arab league and made a huge mistake doing so. All the problems in the middle east ultimately goes back to SunnI shia conflict.

Now Syria occured because the west wouldn't get involved until like now it's a minor problem. The reason ISIS is happening the people turned to whoever they can find to protect them from assaad the west refuses to help. Now for others who also obviously have problems with refugees being human means showing compassion when it's needed. If these people were turned away simply more that would be forced to turn to ISIS.

The only way to win this kind of war is to teach people in the middle east why they want to be like Western countries. This process takes time but your seeing some of it already. Like the fools that leave Europe to help ISIS only to come to the conclusion they want to go home and those people are nuts.

The middle east is just behind in development Europe went through this in the dark ages. Look at it like now the middle east is trying to grow up and let's hope it doesn't destroy it in the process.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Yup I can abdicate my responsibility because I don't have any as far as what my Government do, I'm irrelevant from the second they are voted in. We elect Governments allegedly to govern and run things on our behalf so we don't have to, fair enough, unfortunately that's as far as our democracy goes, but once in power they run things on their own behalf. Keep them in check? lol lol yup like that's really possible. Democracy? a complete illusion but better than anything else at the moment

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Let's see a Muslim sympathizer defend this or blame someone from the crusades for this! These sick animals need to be wiped out!

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
Another fear based Muslim/Islamic bashing thread on ATS where the majority agrees, I'm so surprised!
'

All religions are utter garbage and need removing, fear is the ultimate cause of them all.

Consider ALL religions in the Ultimate Crosshairs!

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnifiedSerenity
Here's just another example of how Muslims deal with those who disagree with them! This video is a little older, and things have gotten much worse! Stop defending these Muslims. If anyone else were to batter you from any other group, there would be a fight, but Muslims have cowed the world because they are so violent! When will it stop? Will it be when all Westerners are dead or Muslim? Is that when we will have peace?

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions." 2

Students of history will recognize that the political alliances of England on one side and Germany on the other, forged between 1871 and 1898 by Otto von Bismarck, co-conspirator of Albert Pike, were instrumental in bringing about the First World War.

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm." 3

After this Second World War, Communism was made strong enough to begin taking over weaker governments. In 1945, at the Potsdam Conference between Truman, Churchill, and Stalin, a large portion of Europe was simply handed over to Russia, and on the other side of the world, the aftermath of the war with Japan helped to sweep the tide of Communism into China.

(Readers who argue that the terms Nazism and Zionism were not known in 1871 should remember that the Illuminati invented both these movements. In addition, Communism as an ideology, and as a coined phrase, originates in France during the Revolution. In 1785, Restif coined the phrase four years before revolution broke out. Restif and Babeuf, in turn, were influenced by Rousseau - as was the most famous conspirator of them all, Adam Weishaupt.)

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustionWe shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

Since the terrorist attacks of Sept 11, 2001, world events, and in particular in the Middle East, show a growing unrest and instability between Modern Zionism and the Arabic World. This is completely in line with the call for a Third World War to be fought between the two, and their allies on both sides. This Third World War is still to come, and recent events show us that it is not far off.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnifiedSerenity
Let's see a Muslim sympathizer defend this or blame someone from the crusades for this! These sick animals need to be wiped out!

Most likely caused by American foreign policy.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: cenpuppie
Another fear based Muslim/Islamic bashing thread on ATS where the majority agrees, I'm so surprised!
'

All religions are utter garbage and need removing, fear is the ultimate cause of them all.

Consider ALL religions in the Ultimate Crosshairs!

Ain't that the truth, lets be real they all started from underground cults, and now the rest of us have to deal with their fallout.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

This, unfortunately, is what I would have hoped not to have seen.

Any assault is horrible. These people need to remember that regardless of their unfortunate situation, they are guests in the home of strangers.

This is a prime example of why I am not "pro" Islam. But, before folks attack....

I am not "pro" any organized thought...as in my humble opinion, it is merely a glossed up weaponized virus.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: brancolinoxx

Thats insane. Europe is not ready to deal with non European problems. They only know how to push ideals. The US isnt that much better, but for this situation our peoples ignorance will serve us well. I imagine my violence prone people would not be able to contain themselves if this crap happened here as much as it happens there.

No words come to mind. I would just throw them out. Send them back on their own boat. Mass migrations are NOT the answer to anyones problems. In a best case scenario its a band aid to social security or the job market. Everywhere else it fails all involved.

End mass migrations by not destabilizing other nations. Its an archaic leadership at fault for this. Theirs and ours. There are no more leaders, just little princes and war lords. No Titans.

Whose brilliant idea was all this? Who still supports this crap? Ask around, I want to know.

edit on 9 26 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Perhaps people think blaming one AH on an entire race isn't racism but those same people have the same mindset as the KKK.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join