It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most homosexuality is a choice

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:
(post by Anonymous007 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: intrepid

No, you can't. Hair color or body size maybe. Men or women, no. I've used this analogy before. I "could" sleep with a dude but it will cost a #load of money. That doesn't make me gay. That makes me a whore. No amount of money could change what I'm attracted to.

So many of them turn to homosexuality. Just out of sexual urge.

A homosexual act is not Homosexuality.

I know that's been stated in this thread several times, by various posters.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

That makes little sense Sky. How could YOU know this in a country where being gay is punishable up to death? Depending on the country. I'm not saying it doesn't happen but I doubt it's prevalent.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anonymous007

originally posted by: MrConspiracy
a reply to: Anonymous007

Children would not have to be convinced? Children are a victim of their surroundings. They become adjusted and normalised to their surroundings. Hence why many gay parents have children and those children do not resent them because it's all they've ever known. When they grow a little older, they may see its not the "norm" but, they won't suddenly hate their parents or need any convincing.

If children were not forced to accept gayness, few would agree with it. They are indocrinated BEFORE they understand anything about sex.

The following is from somewhere. I don't have the source, but before any "T&C NAZI" complains, I will agree that it came from somewhere.

Children from Gay Families

Are children born to and raised by lesbians more likely to engage in same-sex sexual activity? Law professor Eugene Volokh reports on an interesting study that address that question:

The study was part of an ongoing study that, at this stage, involved 77 families, “31 continuously-coupled, 40 separated-mother, and six single-mother families,” and 78 17-year-old children (one family had twins). Of the girls, nearly 50% described themselves as at least partly homosexual in orientation, though 30% out of that 50% were “predominantly heterosexual, incidentally homosexual.” (None of the girls, though, identified themselves as predominantly or exclusively lesbian.) Of the boys, a bit over 20% described themselves as at least partly homosexual in orientation, though 13% out of that 20% described themselves as “predominantly heterosexual, incidentally homosexual.” (Two of the boys identified themselves as predominantly or exclusively gay.) “The . . . Kinsey self-identifications [of the girls in the study] and lifetime sexual experiences were consistent with Stacey and Biblarz’s (2001) and Biblarz and Stacey’s (2010) theory that the offspring of lesbian and gay parents might be more open to homoerotic exploration and same-sex orientation.”

The study also found that, all things being equal, a child born to a lesbian couple is 20% more likely to live in a broken home than a child born to heterosexual parents.

So lesbians, like gays, do not "mate for life" and remain faithful to one another. Not that straight people do, either. But gays are more prone to remaining in non-exclusive arrangements.

Isn't that the whole reason for marriage? To raise kids together in a nurturing and safe environment?

You skipped over a huge section of my post, presumably due to not being able to dispute the fact you didn't chose to be attracted to the sex you're attracted to.

Children are indoctrinated before understanding sex... correct. That's why they think a man and a woman is normal. Because they see their mother and father. Some children also see only a mother or only a father. Is that normal? Do they go on to live a single life due to being from a single parent family? I know many people who have grown up and had strong family value from just one parent.

Also, if a child grows up with 2 parents of the same sex.... they'd think that was normal right? They wouldn't be opposed to homosexuality (as simple as 2 men or women love each other) because it's all they've known. Just like those who are brought up with straight parents... they only know mother and father as the norm for many years before they grow up and develop and understanding of the world.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

a reply to: darkbake

You realize that Kinsey had mental issues and like to "play" with children?

Prove it.

Provide factual source.

Too late. I proved this was wrong on the last page.

Thanks.

I knew there is no proof.

I would not want to take the word from the organization that must defend the dude's life work.

But I understand all about you folks that don't want to learn anything new.

Provide facts.

You brought it up.

It is a FACT that I would not want to take the word from the organization that must defend the dude's life work.

Prove me wrong.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I still haven't gotten my Playbook, but i can say with 100% certainty that you are wrong

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

That makes little sense Sky. How could YOU know this in a country where being gay is punishable up to death? Depending on the country. I'm not saying it doesn't happen but I doubt it's prevalent.

Because people there tell me so. They do it in the privacy of their homes from their teenager years until marriage. Its quite prevalent, even more so among women. Its officially punishable by death, but thats just a public masquerade. Whats more, in their culture they don't believe one IS homosexual, they believe it to be an act, something one does, not something one IS.
And who will blame them? They arent even allowed to TOUCH women until they marry. Any guy seen with a woman in public who does not hold a marriage certificate is arrested. So all the parties and hangouts they go to are populated by the same sex.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Children would not have to be convinced? Children are a victim of their surroundings. They become adjusted and normalised to their surroundings. Hence why many gay parents have children and those children do not resent them because it's all they've ever known. When they grow a little older, they may see its not the "norm" but, they won't suddenly hate their parents or need any convincing.

If children were not forced to accept gayness, few would agree with it. They are indocrinated BEFORE they understand anything about sex.

The following is from somewhere. I don't have the source, but before any "T&C NAZI" complains, I will agree that it came from somewhere.

Are children born to and raised by lesbians more likely to engage in same-sex sexual activity? Law professor Eugene Volokh reports on an interesting study that address that question:

The study was part of an ongoing study that, at this stage, involved 77 families, “31 continuously-coupled, 40 separated-mother, and six single-mother families,” and 78 17-year-old children (one family had twins). Of the girls, nearly 50% described themselves as at least partly homosexual in orientation, though 30% out of that 50% were “predominantly heterosexual, incidentally homosexual.” (None of the girls, though, identified themselves as predominantly or exclusively lesbian.) Of the boys, a bit over 20% described themselves as at least partly homosexual in orientation, though 13% out of that 20% described themselves as “predominantly heterosexual, incidentally homosexual.” (Two of the boys identified themselves as predominantly or exclusively gay.) “The . . . Kinsey self-identifications [of the girls in the study] and lifetime sexual experiences were consistent with Stacey and Biblarz’s (2001) and Biblarz and Stacey’s (2010) theory that the offspring of lesbian and gay parents might be more open to homoerotic exploration and same-sex orientation.”

The study also found that, all things being equal, a child born to a lesbian couple is 20% more likely to live in a broken home than a child born to heterosexual parents.

So lesbians, like gays, do not "mate for life" and remain faithful to one another. Not that straight people do, either. But gays are more prone to remaining in non-exclusive arrangements.

Isn't that the whole reason for marriage? To raise kids together in a nurturing and safe environment?

You skipped over a huge section of my post, presumably due to not being able to dispute the fact you didn't chose to be attracted to the sex you're attracted to.

Children are indoctrinated before understanding sex... correct. That's why they think a man and a woman is normal. Because they see their mother and father. Some children also see only a mother or only a father. Is that normal? Do they go on to live a single life due to being from a single parent family? I know many people who have grown up and had strong family value from just one parent.

Also, if a child grows up with 2 parents of the same sex.... they'd think that was normal right? They wouldn't be opposed to homosexuality (as simple as 2 men or women love each other) because it's all they've known. Just like those who are brought up with straight parents... they only know mother and father as the norm for many years before they grow up and develop and understanding of the world.

So, are you saying a man and a woman having a sexual relationship is NOT NORMAL?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

They have to argue that gayness is normal; It is part of their playbook:

1) TALK ABOUT GAYS AND GAYNESS AS LOUDLY AND AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE.

"The principle behind this advice is simple: almost any behavior begins to look normal if you are exposed to enough of it at close quarters and among your acquaintances... The visual media, film and television, are plainly the most powerful image-makers in Western civilization. "...our best covert weapon in the battle to desensitize the mainstream.

library.gayhomeland.org/0018/EN/EN_Overhauling_Straight.htm

You're getting ridiculous. When sexuality eventually presents itself to a young person they do not choose what they are attracted to. Did you choose to be attracted to a man/woman? (based on your gender, I don't know)

I am attracted to women. I am not attracted to men.

I didn't make that choice when I became flooded with hormones and started changing. That's just what happened. Ever make you wonder that sexuality is just something that.... happens. And should be accepted whichever way it goes?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

a reply to: darkbake

You realize that Kinsey had mental issues and like to "play" with children?

Prove it.

Provide factual source.

Too late. I proved this was wrong on the last page.

Thanks.

I knew there is no proof.

I would not want to take the word from the organization that must defend the dude's life work.

But I understand all about you folks that don't want to learn anything new.

Provide facts.

You brought it up.

It is a FACT that I would not want to take the word from the organization that must defend the dude's life work.

Prove me wrong.

Enough games.

You made the claim Kinsey liked to "play" with kids.

Burden is on you.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

So, are you saying a man and a woman having a sexual relationship is NOT NORMAL?

I don't think I did, no.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

I still haven't gotten my Playbook, but i can say with 100% certainty that you are wrong

There's a sneaky kind of paranoia that runs through this debate - similar to any conspiratorial 'story' - the 'gay agenda' is the new kid on the block - a manifesto written, read and agreed on by 100% of gayhood intent on taking over the planet...now, that, is a great conspiracy theory...

Å99

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: akushla99

The "Gay Agenda" is another way to attack people and is used as a "Buzz Word" to rally other people, and than hide behind the "PC" Buzzword when they get called out on it.

What is sad, is that more Straight people know about the "Gay Agenda" than we do

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

The "Gay Agenda" is another way to attack people and is used as a "Buzz Word" to rally other people, and than hide behind the "PC" Buzzword when they get called out on it.

What is sad, is that more Straight people know about the "Gay Agenda" than we do

Exactly they learn about this "gay agenda" so they can build up an argument against "you"

The world is difficult place.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

...probly because they have obsessive personalities that cannot be faced at all costs...a 'listed' condition...

Å99
edit on 24-9-2015 by akushla99 because: Addd

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Tell me, when did you decide to be sexually attracted to women? The answer is pretty obvious, you never decided this. It was a natural attraction, something you were born with.

Now granted, I agree there are some out there that may choose to be attracted to the same sex, this is higher among females as they tend to be more open about it. That being said, you stated what, 95% of homosexuals chose to be homosexual in your opinion? Why would people chose to be homosexual? What reasons do you think, as a straight man, would you ever be in a relationship with another man? You don't seem to have much of an explanation for this other than "I knew some lesbians".

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Also, not to sound sexist because that's not where I'm going with this...

I've met probably double the amount of girls who claim to be lesbian/bisexual at some point in their life. And then switch. In comparison to homosexual males. I actually can't think of one that "went back" though i'm sure there are many out there. And when I say switch, I don't think they chose who they are sexually attracted to, rather, many people who say they are gay/straight might be somewhere inbetween and this might change based on who you meet or become attracted to.

I think, without being too graphic, it all boils down to the fact that a girl can quite easily have relations with a man and perhaps even fall in love with a man without being sexually attracted to him.

An interesting side note, is love (in a romantic sense) separate from sexual preference?
edit on 24-9-2015 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I like fat girls, what does that make me?

I never chose this!

To clarify, not clinically obese, not skinny...but larger than your average lass. I can't account for it, they're cuter. So I can't really bash anyone for their sexual preferences when mine are quite odd...it is odd, i recognise that. Or at least, it ain't common...or is it?

Who knows, or cares...do you care that I like plump lasses? I don't care if a man like men or a woman likes women...some people like rubber dolls, some like to dress up as babies and be spanked.

I like burning my backside on the light bulb. It's all a rich tapestry...

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MrConspiracy

Is there a Straight Agenda i need to know about so i can do the same?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

a reply to: Indigo5

Fake posts?

You either do or don't accept their contents.

The information is factual.

I added the cites.

Don't be a dweeb.

You went back and added a citation for the first post you tried to pass of as your own AFTER I busted you?

OK...how about your second post in this thread?

Stolen from a WND article...and not cited...

Mods???...Walls of text cut and pasted without citation?

a reply to: Annee

One of the most common studies homosexual activists cite when they make the claim that people are “born gay” was conducted in 1993 by pro-gay activist Dr. Dean Hamer and his team of geneticists at the National Cancer Institute.

Hamer and his colleagues reported that a “gay gene” seemed to be maternally linked and could be found on the Xq28 stretch of the X chromosome.

Hamer’s genetic study played a key role in a massive public-relations campaign designed by Harvard-educated and Madison Avenue-trained homosexual activists Marshall Kirk and Hunter Madsen. I refer to this campaign as the “born gay hoax.” In the late 1980s and early 1990s, this hoax was designed to help homosexual activists legally obtain minority-class status. Historically, courts have awarded minority-class status to groups that:

have demonstrated a long history of discrimination;

have demonstrated that they are powerless as a community to help themselves; and

have demonstrated an immutable characteristic such as race or gender (i.e., are born that way).

One of the most common studies homosexual activists cite when they make the absurd claim that people are “born gay” was conducted in 1993 by pro-gay activist Dr. Dean Hamer and his team of geneticists at the National Cancer Institute.

Hamer and his colleagues reported that a “gay gene” seemed to be maternally linked and could be found on the Xq28 stretch of the X chromosome.

Hamer’s genetic study played a key role in a massive public-relations campaign designed by Harvard-educated and Madison Avenue-trained homosexual activists Marshall Kirk and Hunter Madsen. I refer to this campaign as the “born gay hoax.” In the late 1980s and early 1990s, this hoax was designed to help homosexual activists legally obtain minority-class status. Historically, courts have awarded minority-class status to groups that:
1.have demonstrated a long history of discrimination;

2.have demonstrated that they are powerless as a community to help themselves; and
3.have demonstrated an immutable characteristic such as race or gender (i.e., are born that way).

Read more at www.wnd.com...
edit on 24-9-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join