It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berenstein Bears Bust Bankster's Comet Impact & Alien Invasion Farce: Premonition?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

These guys might be onto something @ 3:00! They're standup comedians, not conspiracy theorists but definitely struck me as rather intuitive, already hypothesizing as to the E/A transition as well as homing in on precisely this particular episode that aired circa 1984.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Milah

Holy S### that was pertinent!

More proof of the world we live having been "extended" into what is known as today.

Why do I feel like we are all on Lost, not knowing that the world was destroyed in the 80's.
It was just so cataclysmic that we still think we're here.

Could explain the past 20 years, in politics and art.
edit on 22-9-2015 by NowWhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
why is the title berenstein/berenstain?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
We will be here tomorrow I can be sure of that, we won't be that lucky, the human race will die a slow and prolonged death, but I do feel that the 23rd of September is a significant date, I just feel it, maybe a big pawn on the war table will be moved tomorrow, maybe CERN will start to get serious

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I dont see why people are fixated on one date; this whole month every year since 2001 can be chock full of morbid celebration of devastation or saga thereof.

CERN! I totally forgot about that megamachine in regards to these guys' investigation into the Bernstein Bear's 'Grizzly Comet' psyop... wonder what they have scheduled for tomorrow anyways; I mean I know last week they ran the machine at high power and we're still here.

Might CERN be capable of triggering power outages? If so, how far and wide?

home.web.cern.ch...

All the magnets on the LHC are electromagnets. The main dipoles generate powerful 8.4 tesla magnetic fields – more than 100,000 times more powerful than the Earth’s magnetic field.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Well, technically, a refrigerator magnet is more powerful than the earth's magnetic field.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Holy #!

Barren-Stain? What the hell? Where the hell did that come from?

www.nestlearning.com...

mandelaeffect.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I had something strange happen in 1984, I don't remember every little detail but I was a little kid around 8 or so. Its what first made me interested in the paranormal.

I was staring out the window, it was early before noon and I was thinking it was cloudy and looked as though it was going to rain, I cant say what happened next but I felt the day shift to nighttime in what felt like an instant. I ran to my mother and dragged her to the window and asked her if she saw it, she said she didn't in fact none of my family did. I always felt it was something significant and I shouldn't forget it had happened.

I can always speculate as to what it could be, maybe I had a fever and hallucinated for a few hrs or hell maybe aliens abducted me, but since I never lost consciousness and it happened right before my eyes I've never been able to explain it.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Never fathomed Stan & Jan's Bears to dapple in political references amidst their works of art. Then again, that was the 80s, the INTERNET wasn't even around then... til CERN developed the world wide web.

And here we are! Looking back nostalgically together at such an innocent, heartwarming cartoon family, with albeit a more conspiracy-minded eye!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Holy crap-snacks! That was truly awesome.
Why such a poorly animated cartoon?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I for one never really noticed it being poorly animated. Guess it wasn't screened in room a113.

Busy World of Richard Scarry and Berenstein Bears were my favorite story toons ever.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
would anybody care to give a quick summation, for those of us following along at home sans youtubability?
There's been a lot of High Strange going on of late, and Mandela Effect stuff tying into the September crash would really be the sort of intense peak weird we haven't seen for years and years, regardless of real-world impact or veracity

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
The "Steiners" will be spared and the "Stainers" will despair....

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

why is the title berenstein/berenstain?

Different timelines. Haven't you been following ATS threads?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
would anybody care to give a quick summation, for those of us following along at home sans youtubability?
There's been a lot of High Strange going on of late, and Mandela Effect stuff tying into the September crash would really be the sort of intense peak weird we haven't seen for years and years, regardless of real-world impact or veracity

The name has changed...

I remember asking my Mom if it was "Baren-(Steen) Bears" or "Baren-(Stine) Bears" (it was spelled Barenstein which caused pronunciation confusion) because me and another kid at school were arguing about it in 2nd grade.

Now it is Barenstain?? Pretty much all references to the former (other than other people like me remembering the former name) is gone.

What is next, wake up tomorrow and it is Frankenstain's monster???

edit on 23-9-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Take a look, this is from an old TV Guide;

ETA: Someone else originally found this; it's in the comments of the Mandela Effect link above.
Source
edit on 23-9-2015 by Redwookieaz because: S&G

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Honestly from the title I had no idea what I was talking into and thought it was going to be something..different, but after a while it became sort of interesting to see how it all plays it ( Currently watching it now ) and still seems kind of jumbled to me so hopefully it's pieced together by the end.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing. It would be an interesting synchronicity if they happened upon that cartoon while exploring the alternate reality phenomenon. The one thing I dislike is how they refer to it as a 'conspiracy theory,' which it certainly is not. That is the mainstream's attempt to write this worldwide phenomenon off as some cooky idea about the government sneaking into people's homes and switching their childhood books that say "Berenstein" to ones with the "-stain" spelling. Anyone would laugh at that idea, and rightly so, but this is why they prefer to label it a conspiracy theory.

Incidentally, Alan Moore wrote "Watchmen" (published in 1986/87,) a highly praised comic series/graphic novel which ends with a false flag alien invasion, resulting in world peace (temporarily at least,) forcing the reader to ask if the question: do the ends justify the means?

And I clearly remember "Berenstein."

edit on 23-9-2015 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: kobalt7

Thanks for sharing your experience. That is interesting. I've had experiences of missing time, but not that much time. Do you remember what time of the year it was (which season?) I've had some bizarre experiences on Halloween (day or night,) for some reason.

When you realized what had happened were you standing in the same spot you'd been standing on before it happened?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Okay after watching it I THINK I understand it a bit clearly. First off I really don't recall the bernstein bears all that much from my childhood, in fact it seems like majority of it is a bit of a blank for me at the moment; but the false flag invasion seems to be something that almost everyone has touched upon and now even older cartoons seem to predict things such as that. Although going off on a bit of a tangent ( maybe that's what we did? ) I've noticed a few older things that I'll ask people of and they have no recollection. Such as old cartoons that I remember seeing such as Mr. Meaty back in the early 90s. Asked a friend when they re-released it and he had no recollection. So if things are changing they sure are doing it slowly and subtly.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join