It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berenstein Bears Bust Bankster's Comet Impact & Alien Invasion Farce: Premonition?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Regret i cant recall mr beaty either

Suppose the berenstein/comet/alien dilemma addressed by the comedians in the OP is one conspiracy within another:

The first being what seems like the majority of Generation Xers (born before mid 80s) agreeing the Bears were always the Berensteins whereas Generation Yers (Millenials, born after mid 80s) tend to argue it was always Berenstains. (This part has likely been discussed in details in other ATS threads as far as time travel vs parallel universes, etc.)

Likewise, most Generation Xers remember Snow White movie script being 'Mirror, Mirror' whereas Generation Yers argue it was always Magic Mirror.

Just as well, Generation Xers recall Mister Rogers' song stating 'It's a beautiful day in THE neighborhood', whereas Generation Yers argue it was always THIS neighborhood.

Obviously, those Generation Yers (mostly folks currently 18 and under; I'm using the X/Y terms loosely as heck, all generations overlap) are 'correct' as all proof in present day reality says its Berenstains, says it's Magic Mirror, says it's THIS neighborhood. Those are the 3 main mandela effects I believe that there is currently the greatest disparity between Xers and Yers. (Some folks even remember the green light being on the top in traffic signal lights, in their former reality!)

Anyways, that's just one conspiracy. The other that these comedians in the OP video want to address is that low and behold, there is an episode where the Berenstein Bears thwart a plot to use a faked extraterrestrial visitation to force all citizens of Bear Country to sell their valuables and head for the hills due to a faked comet impact.

They seem to feel that the A/E anomoly might be part of a hidden message/code, and invite folks adept in science to help them figure it out (the change from Berenstein to Berenstain, and the potential for a Comet/Alien false flag in our reality. They seem to sway away from the 'timeline altered' theory since they feel we would then not remember it ever being the previous spellings, in their mindset.

My take on it is that 'reality' as far as the material world is just an 'illusion'; thus books, records, history, letters, numbers can all be changed in our 'world' but it is harder to change our memories thereof since they are part of our spirit/soul/life experiences; I mean God forbid a guy's parent or child in one reality suddenly become his lover in another! Would he at least not remember? Unless it is not him but a 'parallel' him (and her) of course.

As for their idea that there might be an underlying message as to the A/E disparity and how it could be applied to helping avert disaster/betrayal?- I'm stumped.

What i do notice is the BB episode is entitled the GREAT Grizzy Comet and even the Comedians in the OP above included GREAT DECEPTION in their own title so perhaps they've already made the general connection but aren't certain as to the particulars; perhaps in the grand scheme of things we ought not pick our brains out but rather, make peace with our genuine maker; suppose the Serenity Prayer would sit well here!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Milah
I guess I'm in X'er.
It was "stein."
It was "Mirror, mirror."
It was a "Beautiful day in the neighborhood."
Does anybody remember 'Dusty's Treehouse?"

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

What?

“Mirror Mirror on the Wall, Who Is the Fairest of Them All?” is now (Magic Mirror?)

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood is now (This Neighborhood?)

What the hell, did I just wake up in Bizarro World?

Hell, It is past 3:30 AM, time to go to bed and see if I am dreaming.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   

A lot of what you said makes sense. It's kind of funny to me because I see my generation (X'ers) as a self-interested, materialistic and cynical generation. It must be quite a shock to a lot of them to realize that reality has changed.

The world is indeed a dream. Even science agrees that what we perceive as reality is merely an illusion. 'Physical matter' is not actually physical matter, but particles and space between them which look physical to the naked eye and feel physical to the touch (due to some magnetic force holding the particles together.) Many people have had 'out of body' experiences, and the most well documented of these is of course the near-death experience documented from many cases in hospitals where patients near death (or technically brain dead) experience a black tunnel, and sometimes a light at the end of it.

I think the weirdest thing about this is that, to most of us, even the spiritual types who see and accept life as a mysterious dream, there still is a 'reality,' even if it is just an illusion. We work in it. We pay bills in it. We talk to friends and family in it. We go through trials and tribulations, heartbreaks and even traumatic events in it. We experience physical injuries or illnesses in it. It's all very real to the mind (the consciousness.) The idea that this reality that we accept daily (if not just on a surface level) can be altered like this is startling to say the least. And annoying, because, I will never except that "The Berenstein Bears" are no more. I will always write/pronounce it: "Berenstein," because that's what they were for me. It annoys me that it's lost to time, erased from existence. If I had kids, they'd be ....no, I'm not even saying it

edit on 23-9-2015 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: spelling error

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Ok, you've officially blew my mind... I had no idea that it's now "Magic Mirror" and "THE" neighborhood ... wth is going on? I sang that song as a kid (born 85) and I know for a fact it was THE neighborhood. "THIS" neighborhood doesn't even sound proper to me...

My mind is officially screwed... I really wish we could figure out what's going on... All of those changes, I nearly distinctly remember them as they were before.
edit on 23-9-2015 by Aedaeum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   

sex in the city/sex and the city
or interview with a vampire/interview with the vampire
theres even ppl that remember mandela dying in prison years ago

really weird

edit on 23-9-2015 by pheniks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aedaeum

Ok, you've officially blew my mind... I had no idea that it's now "Magic Mirror" and "THE" neighborhood ... wth is going on? I sang that song as a kid (born 85) and I know for a fact it was THE neighborhood. "THIS" neighborhood doesn't even sound proper to me...

My mind is officially screwed... I really wish we could figure out what's going on... All of those changes, I nearly distinctly remember them as they were before.

I knew about the Berenstein change for some time, but more recently came across the Mirror, mirror change to magic mirror and the change of It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood to this neighborhood. Very, very strange!!!! I was born in 58.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Shucks, i spelled/spelt Grizzly wrong above but anyways these changes are so subtle yet a shockwave to our longstanding memories nonethless, aren't they?

i totally missed the Grizzly Comet episode of Berenstein Bears back then, and was so glad to have stumbled across it on YT as it is from decades ago yet such themes were already in the minds of Jan & Stan (or whoever wrote that particular script). i grew up around of germans eastern europeans, and jewish kids and this is the first time i've seen the surname or any ending in -ST#IN spelled that way; perhaps the writers converted over to Christianity as the books have definitely taken a turn in that direction with the Bible (includinng the New Testament).

i suppose a Storybook Bible written by -Steins might stand out as potentially awkward to the public as most everyone related the surname suffix with being of Jewish culture/faith - no? Einstein and (Larry) Silverstein come to mind first. perhaps Stains publishing Bible stories was seen as way more profitable than Steins publishing the same. how it got that way well i would look to other anomalies we recognize like magic mirror and this neighborhood. i'm surprised how how relatively few and how subtle the changes are - so far.

in the next year, decade, century might more serious anomalies in our memories vs reality manifest themselves. guess timespace will tell!

as for faked alien visit and/or faked comet impact - i certainly wouldnt put that past the current climate of banksters & government to dare pull that off on the public! it would totally ruin future diplomatic relations with bonafide extraterrestials if our 1st contact is instead staged with demons masquerading as ET's from another dimension/universe!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
“Mirror Mirror on the Wall, Who Is the Fairest of Them All?” is now (Magic Mirror?)

Ok... ok. I was convinced Berenstain Bears used to be Berenstein... But that mirror business just sealed the deal. Reality is changing.
What the actual hell.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Yup its so bewildering to hear not just one or two things have totally changed but quite a few (3-4 at least) that the public are beginning to pick up on.

is this ONLY THE BEGINNING? what other possibilities might we face in the next month, year, decade etc?

what else has changed that we so far haven't NOTICED? ATS is probably one of the best sites (Aside from YT) for follks to pick up on 'FRINGE' discrepancies/glitches in the 'MATRIX' we assume is... reality!

mandelaeffect lists alot of nooks and crannies but none of those stand out as much as what i'd call the current top 3 glitches do.. imho

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Ok...so maybe I am not a young chicken and cannot remember where I put my glasses from day to day sometimes...however...... I vividly remember Mandela dying in prison, (I am 49 years old, by the way). I also recall his wife being on TV talking about the injustice of his death, blaming the British and the South African government and her somehow running for some kind of office or something. I remember it so vividly that when I read about his dying (again), I was confused....because I thought he had already died.

As for the bears, I remember Bernstein bears....and it was 100% TOTALLY Mirror Mirror on the wall.....

just saying'.....
edit on 9/23/2015 by Cornczech because: I be hating' proofreading

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: infolurker

Ok... ok. I was convinced Berenstain Bears used to be Berenstein... But that mirror business just sealed the deal. Reality is changing.
What the actual hell.

I just dug an old copy of a Snow White storybook out of the basement. It now has "Magic Mirror" as well.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I also remember that canned soup as "Campbell's Soup" .... NOT Camel's Soup, and the label didn't have a red and white camel on it... if you remember it as Campbell's too, please tell me I'm not crazy!!!

Now I'm kidding about that... it IS still Campbell's (as far as I know) and I, too, remember -stein, the neighborhood, and mirror, mirror... but memories are fallible and such a well known discrepancy as described above with that soup has NOT happened (as far as I know).

Although, with the 'many universe theory' and all the other weirdness that DOES happen, it wouldn't totally surprise me if I woke up tomorrow and found that President McCain had pinned a medal on John Lennon for making world peace possible, and CERN had opened a Multiverse Embassy or something... I would get myself checked for Alzheimer's, though.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The words being changed say something kind of relevant: "This the Magic Mirror".

Doesn't include the Bears & Mandela though.

Unless, changing the "e" in Mandela to an "a", like with the Bears.

"This the Stained Magic Mandala Mirror"...?

I think I just gave myself the creeps.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Whoa, whoa, whoa! What's that!? It wasn't a beautiful day in the neighborhood!? Link?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

There's just enough woo in this thread that I got up with my phone and was halfway to the pantry - til I got to the next paragraph.

So I did a U-turn and poured a glass of wine instead.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I guess I'm in X'er.
It was "stein."
It was "Mirror, mirror."
It was a "Beautiful day in the neighborhood."
Does anybody remember 'Dusty's Treehouse?"

My memory is the same as skunkape23. Aside from Dusty's Treehouse (that I don't remember at all).

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MuthaShipMutha

"This the Stained Magic Mandala Mirror"...?

I think I just gave myself the creeps.

I felt my hairs stand up on end when I read that! You might just be well on your way to cracking the possible encrption between these changes in the continuum!!

CERN's big finding today (which some members of the AP have released a day early) comes to mind, since it involved their 'search for Symmetry' and announcement for today of the discover that Matter & Antimatter (Good & Evil?) MIRROR each other.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I heard about this a while ago. And rediscovered it last week and was watching a few videos on it.

Now it appears here... oh life!

I never remembered these bears.. I was born in the UK in '91... So i don't know if we even had them here/then. Regardless the sheer amount of Stein believers around.... freaks me out.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Okaaayyy, I knew about CERN but it wasn't in my thoughts pertaining to this. Now my creeps have the goosebumps.

They're looking for symmetry, possibly "good/evil"...so, perhaps, we are in the "Stained Mirror", the "bad" mirror.

Or, is the message*from* the bad mirror, an "introduction" of sorts, hmmm.

I wonder if either is about to be shattered.
edit on 23-9-2015 by MuthaShipMutha because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join