It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel did 911 - all key players named

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: FlySolo

You're taking those photos out of context. There was thread about it, I brought the link with those pics that reflected the art students and their work.

I notice you left all that out, including the link, just showing the pics.

I only saved the pictures but Ive still got all my browsing history. If you want the links I can get them

Thats alright. Heres my post in the thread with the link to Conspiracy Cafe, the source for the pics, at the bottom…

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
a reply to: DarthFazer

In this video iron workers describing HOW THEY CUT the columns so can be removed

At end of video can see ironworker cutting column in background

www.youtube.com...

Thank you fire rescue, I continue to enjoy you're most qualified input on these matters…

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: intrptr

An oldie but a goodie

Thanks. I gotta go, will watch it and be back later.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
100% believe the Israeli theory is disinfo and that the 'shadow' U.S. government fully sanctioned and orchestrated the attacks on 9/11.

The reports of Israelis cheering and being detained with explosives on the George Washington Bridge just feels more like an effort to cause confusion and chaos to me. Those stories floated throughout the day on 9/11.

On the other hand, EP Heidner's well-researched theory on the federal government and the Black Eagle Trust Fund -- which spans decades -- rings of truth to me.

Heidner presents means, motive, objective, and opportunity. No other theory comes close to answering such questions, but that's just my opinion.

E.P. Heinder's 9/11 Theory: Collateral
edit on 15-9-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
Unless Thermite can cause steel to turn into dust while falling through mid air

As steel did not turn to dust what are you babbling about?

Ahhahahaaa, this one is the hardest for me to wrap my head around, EVERYONE can see the steel turning to dust....and yet most everyone does not want to dare think about it.

But Bruce knows it did, as he can see it with his very own eyes !!!

This is why he must say it did not happen, it is all he can do. lol.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sauron

A little research goes a long way, now can we get back to reality

Pike and Mazzini~HOAX

freemasonry.bcy.ca...
Yet another fabrication—often repeated by anti-masons and conspiracy theorists—is the claim that Albert Pike was in correspondence with Giusseppe Mazzini. First claimed by Edith Starr Miller, the accusation was later repeated by William Guy Carr, who cited Cardinal Caro y Rodriguez of Santiago, Chile, author of The Mystery of Freemasonry Unveiled. In Pawns in the Game Carr claims that this correspondence was on display in the British Museum but didn't provide the source of his information. Later, in Satan, Prince of this World, Carr includes the following footnote:

"The Keeper of Manuscripts recently informed the author that this letter is NOT catalogued in the British Museum Library. It seems strange that a man of Cardinal Rodriguez's knowledge should have said that it WAS in 1925".

In fact, the accusation—although not the specifics— can be traced to the earlier writings of the self-confessed hoaxsters Domenico Margiotta and Leo Taxil. There is no evidence that any correspondence ever existed. The British Museum has recently confirmed in writing to researcher Michael Haupt that such a document has never been in their possession. 1

Sorry, but no one is going to buy your unverifiable evidence that nothing exists.

Do we need to find out for ourselves if it is the truth ??

I would think that trying to tell us this is a hoax is largely a waste of time, and probably was released on purpose by members OF the masons, to bring vague thoughts to "light".

Trust me, the masons of the HIGHEST ORDER, and their masters, are going to be tested in ways that they are not prepared for, never mind these silly documents.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

In this video iron workers describing HOW THEY CUT the columns so can be removed

www.youtube.com...

OK that I was not aware of. Thanks. Yep I know a cut when I see it. Just like I know a demolition when I see it. Im no structural engineer but I know Iron like the back of my hand. You learn something every day. Citation noted.

But I still put all my eggs in the basket WTC 7 was taken down with demolitions no doubt. Still many anomalies with 1 & 2 , we may never know for certain.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: Sauron

A little research goes a long way, now can we get back to reality

Pike and Mazzini~HOAX

freemasonry.bcy.ca...
Yet another fabrication—often repeated by anti-masons and conspiracy theorists—is the claim that Albert Pike was in correspondence with Giusseppe Mazzini. First claimed by Edith Starr Miller, the accusation was later repeated by William Guy Carr, who cited Cardinal Caro y Rodriguez of Santiago, Chile, author of The Mystery of Freemasonry Unveiled. In Pawns in the Game Carr claims that this correspondence was on display in the British Museum but didn't provide the source of his information. Later, in Satan, Prince of this World, Carr includes the following footnote:

"The Keeper of Manuscripts recently informed the author that this letter is NOT catalogued in the British Museum Library. It seems strange that a man of Cardinal Rodriguez's knowledge should have said that it WAS in 1925".

In fact, the accusation—although not the specifics— can be traced to the earlier writings of the self-confessed hoaxsters Domenico Margiotta and Leo Taxil. There is no evidence that any correspondence ever existed. The British Museum has recently confirmed in writing to researcher Michael Haupt that such a document has never been in their possession. 1

Sorry, but no one is going to buy your unverifiable evidence that nothing exists.

Do we need to find out for ourselves if it is the truth ??

I would think that trying to tell us this is a hoax is largely a waste of time, and probably was released on purpose by members OF the masons, to bring vague thoughts to "light".

Trust me, the masons of the HIGHEST ORDER, and their masters, are going to be tested in ways that they are not prepared for, never mind these silly documents.

dude do you really believe your self, how long have you been a Mason???
[Trust you] that's freaking funny,,, what is a Mason of the highest order anyway?
please make a thread in the SS forum where you a non Freemason can tell us all about something you know nothing about,

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I start to get a pic, the 9-11 event really got all the scum of the world come together, to plan and execute a complete reset of bad accounts, and to get a fresh start in a totalitarian world.

That said, we are here, and we know how it is to live today. If there was any conspiracy back then in late 1900s to take over - they (who ever they are) pretty much have succeeded beyond any wildest expectations.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

You missed the point

People who actually were cutting the columns are describing how the columns were cut

In fact can see one such column being cut

No mythical super thermite involved

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   

An oldie but a goodie

Definitely a goody.

How long did it take for him to rig the contraption at ground level? How long do you think it would take to rig giant steel columns of the Twin Towers above the 70th floors, which are many times the size of that little steel beam at ground level? Since the aircraft impacts were so violent that they dislodged fire protection, that thermite or even explosives would have remained firmly attached to the steel columns?

Taking a look at the Twin Towers, have you ever wondered why demolition companies do not use thermite to demolish tall steel frame buildings? Have you ever wondered why it took 1500 pounds of thermite just to burn through two simple steel legs of a simple steel tower?

In fact, were you aware that Steven Jones and Richard Gage were caught lying about thermite at ground zero? Just thought that you would like to have known that.

Now, about Steven Jones.

Letter to the Editor
April 09, 2006

Dear Editor,
After reading in the Daily Herald the presentations made by Professor Steven E. Jones (BYU Physics) to students at UVSC and BYU, I feel obligated to reply to his "Conspiracy Theory" relating to the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center (9/11/01).

I have studied the summary of the report by FEMA, The American Society of Civil Engineers and several other professional engineering organizations. These experts have given in detail the effects on the Towers by the impact of the commercial aircraft. I have also read Professor Jones' (referred to) 42 page unpublished report. In my understanding of structural design and the properties of structural steel I find Professor Jones' thesis that planted explosives (rather than fire from the planes) caused the collapse of the Towers, very unreliable.

The structural design of the towers was unique in that the supporting steel structure consisted of closely spaced columns in the walls of all four sides. The resulting structure was similar to a tube. When the aircraft impacted the towers at speeds of about 500 plus mph, many steel columns were immediately severed and others rendered weak by the following fires. The fires critically damaged the floors systems. Structural steel will begin to lose strength when heated to temperatures above 1000 degrees Fahrenheit. Steel bridge girders are bent to conform to the curved roadway by spot heating flanges between 800 and 1000 degrees Fahrenheit. It is easy to comprehend the loss of carrying capacity of all the structural steel due to the raging fires fed by the jet's fuel as well as aircraft and building contents.

Before one (especially students) supports such a conspiracy theory, they should investigate all details of the theory. To me a practicing structural engineer of 57 continuous years (1941-1998), Professor Jones' presentations are very disturbing.

D. Allan Firmage

www.debunking911.com...

Brigham Young University doesn't want anything to do with the (Steven Jones) paper

A few department chairmen at Jones' university have issued critical statements, though none of these has yet addressed any of the points which Jones made in his paper and at his presentation at BYU. Chairman of the BYU department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Dr. Miller, is on record stating in an e-mail, "I think without exception, the structural engineering professors in our department are not in agreement with the claims made by Jones in his paper, and they don't think there is accuracy and validity to these claims".

The BYU physics department has also issued a statement: "The university is aware that Professor Steven Jones' hypotheses and interpretations of evidence regarding the collapse of World Trade Center buildings are being questioned by a number of scholars and practitioners, including many of BYU's own faculty members. Professor Jones' department and college administrators are not convinced that his analyses and hypotheses have been submitted to relevant scientific venues that would ensure rigorous technical peer review." The College of Engineering and Technology department has also added, "The structural engineering faculty in the Fulton College of Engineering and Technology do not support the hypotheses of Professor Jones."

www.debunking911.com...

BTW, Israel had nothing to do with 9/11 either.
edit on 16-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Point is, NIST said it couldn't be done. Myth busters horribly floundered in their attempts to destroy a car. Everyone said it couldn't be done. Then this guy did it. Now you want to say....o0o0oh but how much time will it take? yada yada snore. Why not go ask ACE elevators and the mossad dudes. They're the ones hunkered down just below the strike zone for 4 years.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Point is, NIST said it couldn't be done.

I knew that it couldn't be done with thermite. Were you aware that an experiment, using a half a ton of thermite, failed to cut a simple vehicle in two?

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   

gtfo. I know ...excuse me. We all know what is in the video I presented. You can't just drop thermite in one spot and expect it to burn equally. It's chaotic. And the guys who did that experiment did it to fail. So yes, I am aware of the FAILED experiment.
God you're annoying.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarthFazer

www.youtube.com...

OK that I was not aware of. Thanks. Yep I know a cut when I see it. Just like I know a demolition when I see it. Im no structural engineer but I know Iron like the back of my hand. You learn something every day. Citation noted.

But I still put all my eggs in the basket WTC 7 was taken down with demolitions no doubt. Still many anomalies with 1 & 2 , we may never know for certain.

Notice those cuts aren't on 45 degree angles.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I knew that it couldn't be done with thermite. Were you aware that an experiment, using a half a ton of thermite, failed to cut a simple vehicle in two?

Were you aware that an engineer, working at home in his back yard, made National Geographic and Mythbusters look like complete idiots?

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

An oldie but a goodie

Definitely a goody.

How long did it take for him to rig the contraption at ground level? How long do you think it would take to rig giant steel columns of the Twin Towers above the 70th floors, which are many times the size of that little steel beam at ground level? Since the aircraft impacts were so violent that they dislodged fire protection, that thermite or even explosives would have remained firmly attached to the steel columns?

Taking a look at the Twin Towers, have you ever wondered why demolition companies do not use thermite to demolish tall steel frame buildings? Have you ever wondered why it took 1500 pounds of thermite just to burn through two simple steel legs of a simple steel tower?

In fact, were you aware that Steven Jones and Richard Gage were caught lying about thermite at ground zero? Just thought that you would like to have known that.

Now, about Steven Jones.

Letter to the Editor
April 09, 2006

Dear Editor,
After reading in the Daily Herald the presentations made by Professor Steven E. Jones (BYU Physics) to students at UVSC and BYU, I feel obligated to reply to his "Conspiracy Theory" relating to the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center (9/11/01).

I have studied the summary of the report by FEMA, The American Society of Civil Engineers and several other professional engineering organizations. These experts have given in detail the effects on the Towers by the impact of the commercial aircraft. I have also read Professor Jones' (referred to) 42 page unpublished report. In my understanding of structural design and the properties of structural steel I find Professor Jones' thesis that planted explosives (rather than fire from the planes) caused the collapse of the Towers, very unreliable.

The structural design of the towers was unique in that the supporting steel structure consisted of closely spaced columns in the walls of all four sides. The resulting structure was similar to a tube. When the aircraft impacted the towers at speeds of about 500 plus mph, many steel columns were immediately severed and others rendered weak by the following fires. The fires critically damaged the floors systems. Structural steel will begin to lose strength when heated to temperatures above 1000 degrees Fahrenheit. Steel bridge girders are bent to conform to the curved roadway by spot heating flanges between 800 and 1000 degrees Fahrenheit. It is easy to comprehend the loss of carrying capacity of all the structural steel due to the raging fires fed by the jet's fuel as well as aircraft and building contents.

Before one (especially students) supports such a conspiracy theory, they should investigate all details of the theory. To me a practicing structural engineer of 57 continuous years (1941-1998), Professor Jones' presentations are very disturbing.

D. Allan Firmage

www.debunking911.com...

Brigham Young University doesn't want anything to do with the (Steven Jones) paper

A few department chairmen at Jones' university have issued critical statements, though none of these has yet addressed any of the points which Jones made in his paper and at his presentation at BYU. Chairman of the BYU department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Dr. Miller, is on record stating in an e-mail, "I think without exception, the structural engineering professors in our department are not in agreement with the claims made by Jones in his paper, and they don't think there is accuracy and validity to these claims".

The BYU physics department has also issued a statement: "The university is aware that Professor Steven Jones' hypotheses and interpretations of evidence regarding the collapse of World Trade Center buildings are being questioned by a number of scholars and practitioners, including many of BYU's own faculty members. Professor Jones' department and college administrators are not convinced that his analyses and hypotheses have been submitted to relevant scientific venues that would ensure rigorous technical peer review." The College of Engineering and Technology department has also added, "The structural engineering faculty in the Fulton College of Engineering and Technology do not support the hypotheses of Professor Jones."

www.debunking911.com...

BTW, Israel had nothing to do with 9/11 either.

So I guess everyone should just ignore physical law instead?

Nothing in the official report rings true simply because the official report contradicts all known laws of physics. The top one fifth of the building will not collapse through the remaining superstructure through the path of most resistance, just like the fact that a building collapsing symmetrically at free fall speed CANNOT happen without the aid of an explosive accelerant. It is NOT POSSIBLE. NIST and Popular Mechanics released documents that are clearly inaccurate and ignored huge swaths of physical and visual evidence. Not a single part of the OS properly explains the collapse of Building 7 in a way that makes any physical sense. However it has been proven circumstantially and directly that several people made tons of money and stood to gain from the attacks. There is means, motive and opportunity. There are dozens of cases where warnings were given to our government and other governments that directly indicated foreknowledge. The stock market shenanigans going on in the days prior also prove this. Even if you ignore all of that, maybe you could please explain how no other concrete and steel high-rise structure has ever collapsed from a fire in history even after burning for a full day or more?

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

What burned all the office furniture and preheated the steel supports to give way under stress was the impact and fire of thousands of gallons of jet fuel allowed to burn unchecked at altitude for an hour.

It's a fancy theory, I'll give you that. But Nist didn't find any evidence to support it, now ask yourself why. The core-columns were recycled and Nist didn't even bother to look for residues of explosives anywhere else.

What others did is another story and that's where things get interesting. There is this study, in which a detailed analysis of the dust was conducted. We can argue all day about the condensed metals they found as a thin layer on the dust, but it doesn't bring us anywhere. So let's check the concentrations and ask ourselfes, why in hell there was 14% mineral wool and 6% iron in the dust, or why we should find billions of asbestos-particles if fires brought them down.

Did the collapse vaporize steel-beams and fireproofing? How could an office fire, which burned for roughly a hour, be accountable for those findings? And why are scientific approaches automatically bad? I don't get it. Just saying you promote a theory here, which is pure speculation at best and not supported by evidence-based science.

I'm a little confused now as I usually agree with you on many things. Why is this so unthinkable for you?

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Another hate Jews thread. Usually these are started and full of the liberals who protect everyone...black, gay, trans, illegal, etc. But when it comes to those filthy, evil Jews...hate is completely valid for some reason. I mean, look at their history. Lying about 6 million of them being killed by Hitler, forcing their way into the middle east with no help from the UN, the horrible wars they started against muslim terrorists and sponsors of terrorism who just wanted to live in peace (huh?) and now (of course) they did 9/11. Oh...lets not forget they killed Christ also...but the left don't usually like religion much either.

The truth about 9/11? The Muslims did it...Muslim terrorists. Bin Laden even said so along with forming an entire group that wants any and all Americans dead...and pretty much every non-Muslim. Sure...YOUR government (they sure as hell ain't mine) were involved, probably by standing by and watching instead of responding and preventing and the Saudi's...well, just look where the attackers came from. It isn't difficult to realize who DID it. The reason for the conspiracy is because YOUR government is hiding information...that is what creates most conspiracies.

But the Jews? I could just as easily make up a story that it was black America that did it. We enslaved them in the past...many are Muslim...many of them are jailed (for committing crimes...but some ignore that)...many hate America (even when American's put money in their pockets), etc...maybe they did it to start a war with Islam that they thought we would lose...eventually.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

You missed the point

People who actually were cutting the columns are describing how the columns were cut

In fact can see one such column being cut

No mythical super thermite involved

I wasn't being sarcastic, I know about the beams. I was really being appreciative of your input… so you know.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join