It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel did 911 - all key players named

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

I'll post all the ones I have.

Take a long hard look at these, knowing what we know about 911...

Brake thru
Amazing sight
Shame
the act was a crime
Depression
Architectural analysis
bring (boring) airplane (food)
300 meters of pure pleasure
oil
Astonish greatly

Coincidence? I don't think so.
edit on 15-9-2015 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Blame Canada.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

KNOWN CIA OPERATIVES...

Not just Saudis..

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

CDI: 'Pull It' Means 'Pull It Down'
[/quot]

With cables, not explosives. The term: "Pull" does not apply to demo explosives. This is what "Pull" means.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

I think this has always been the best explanation in my head..

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Your Ad Hominem attack lends more credibility to the post.. Attack the message.. Not the messenger.. You'll get further..

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Learn the difference between Zionism and jews, explained, spoken by a Jewish Rabbi.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was wondering how much longer that was going to go on...

Thanks Surfer for finally exposing the 'trick'...

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Israeli security issued urgent warning to CIA of large-scale terror attacks

ISRAELI intelligence officials say that they warned their counterparts in the United States last month that large-scale terrorist attacks on highly visible targets on the American mainland were imminent.

The Telegraph has learnt that two senior experts with Mossad, the Israeli military intelligence service, were sent to Washington in August to alert the CIA and FBI to the existence of a cell of as many of 200 terrorists said to be preparing a big operation.

"They had no specific information about what was being planned but linked the plot to Osama bin Laden and told the Americans that there were strong grounds for suspecting Iraqi involvement," said a senior Israeli security official.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

appreciate that. was this in the video?

don't get me wrong i think it was a inside job completely. . its getting hard to defend

however they keep using repetition, good old mind control technique.

appreciate the reply

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

And if you believe one ounce of that COMPLETE GARBAGE after watching Building 7 fall in 8 seconds with your own eyes, KNOWING NO PLANE HIT IT, knowing that 8 hours after WTC 1 & 2 collapsed you could barely even see fire leaving Building 7, just prior to collapse?!?!?!

I mean, seriously folks, can we just get back to some freaking common sense and drop all of the trolling and "junior scientist" comments.. Everyone put away their badges and let's watch a movie..

edit on 15-9-2015 by johnofsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
No such thing as Nano thermite. This term is used to fool people who don't understand the nature of the compound, what its made of and how used.

Huh ? Umm ok if you say so. But it actually is real so yeah.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

A Nano-thermite or "super-thermite"[1] is a metastable intermolecular composite (MICs) characterized by a particle size of its main constituents, a metal and a metal oxide, under 100 nanometers. This allows for high and customizable reaction rates. Nano-thermites contain an oxidizer and a reducing agent, which are intimately mixed on the nanometer scale. MICs, including nano-thermitic materials, are a type of reactive materials investigated for military use, as well as for general applications involving propellants, explosives, and pyrotechnics.

This is what it looks like

This is what it does to steel beams ( shape charges ) notice the edge where the cut is uniform like a welding bead with slag pouring off as if a plasma cutter was used. Burning jet fuel cant do that. Burning aluminum cant do that. Burning drywall cant do that. Only Oxy acetylene , plasma cutters or shape charge demolitions can do that. Its a controlled cut.

reamains of WTC

I am an Iron worker and dont expect most people to understand what that means but if you do some research you will understand what I mean. Steel does not break off in uniform cuts at such an angle from "buckling" as OS supporters argue. But they do not understand simple fundamentals of welding & cutting applications. It should be twisted not cut in such a way hence demolitions. Ive been on sight and seen buildings dropped by demo crews. The buildings fall every time vertically without toppling over so to save surrounding buildings ect. Just as WTC 1,2 and 7 did exactly that fateful day. Anyone that claims otherwise does not understand newton's law in physycs pushing a logical fallacy or is being deceptive for whatever agenda , trolling , denial , shilling for DOD and so fourth.

-DF
edit on 15-9-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DarthFazer

Steel does not break off in uniform cuts at such an angle from "buckling" as OS supporters argue.

But cutting with a lance torch does.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Exactly

-DF

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
9/11 was a production from start to finish, undoubtedly, but instead of having actors playing roles, there were real people who lost their real lives on that fateful day. And since the Rothschild's own the associated press, the production was broadcast for all to see. How thoughtful of them.

I don't even like calling events like 9/11 a "false flag" event because there is nothing false about people losing their lives. That REALLY happened. And for what? A mass sacifice? A ritual? A scheme to get even more power than they already have? I don't get it. How can one be so incredibly apathetic and sadistic towards their fellow man?

Also, how lowly must they think of our ability to comprehend? Who in their right mind will blame a whole religion and by proxy an entire race for the actions of one man and his suicidal followers? Tbh, I'm not even convinced Bin Laden had anything to do with 9/11 at all. He was just playing a part like everyone else. He should have won an academy award for Best Villain. Or maybe Best Stooge. The true villains here were behind the scenes.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
No such thing as Nano thermite. This term is used to fool people who don't understand the nature of the compound, what its made of and how used.

Googled: ' No such thing as Nano thermite'.

One result (cited below) says that nukes were used instead...

So is the Nano thermite story being used to try to discredit or perhaps draw attention away the truth?

The report tells of the theft of nuclear weapons from American stockpiles, they named names and gave every detail, their story told of rebuilding those weapons, details of design, hard science, hard facts, proven and supported.The story is now clear – stolen American nuclear weapons, reworked in Israel were used to attack the USA on 9/11.

www.theeventchronicle.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Privy_Princess

The answer is Sociopathy. 1 in 25 people are sociopaths in our society. Scary to think of it huh ?

When you put sociopaths behind the wheel things like 9/11 happen.

-DF

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Or both were used ? A small nuke , not a new theory. However I would expect some fallout from it ? I can still entertain the thought but not enough evidence to my knowledge to support it. Ground Zero would be radioactive wouldnt it ?

Traces of thermite remain prominent though.

-DF
edit on 15-9-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Privy_Princess
I don't even like calling events like 9/11 a "false flag" event because there is nothing false about people losing their lives. That REALLY happened. And for what? A mass sacifice? A ritual? A scheme to get even more power than they already have? I don't get it. How can one be so incredibly apathetic and sadistic towards their fellow man?

A false flag event is not a false event. It is a real event where one side attacks itself using the "false flag" of the enemy, so to speak, in order to create public support for a war on said enemy.

soulwaxer

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DarthFazer

That was exactly what I was thinking (both)...

The article in the link I just cited above by Ian Greenhalgh seemed pretty convincing though.

One interesting comment below the article:

We know most of the answers now, including that 911 was brought to us by collusion between CIA, neo-cons and the Mossad...

They had these thermite guys blaming Israel but also citing the use of an imaginary non-existent ‘nanothermite’. The Israelis knew that eventually, we would be able to completely expose and refute the thermite fairytale, which, by association, makes the ‘Israel did it’ theory also appear to be nonsense.

"This is standard disinfo practice, however it appears they are now abandoning this particular scheme, burning their agents and going silent on the matter. Why would they chose to ‘burn’ their disinfo agents – not only Bollyn, but all the other thermite supporters went up in flames as well?"

It is because they have ceased to be an asset and were becoming liabilities, the entire thermite nonsense was becoming a liability. This ‘clearing of the decks’ likely forbodes a new false flag that will be accompanied by a new disinfo campaign that uses new agents and techniques.

www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

thread title "Israel did 911 - all key players named"

Dont forget the key players in the USA
Perpetual War - Wolfowitz

www.masters-of-war.org...

A SECRET blueprint for US global domination reveals that President Bush and his cabinet were planning a premeditated attack on Iraq to secure 'regime change' even before he took power in January 2001.

The blueprint, uncovered by the Sunday Herald, for the creation of a 'global Pax Americana' was drawn up for Dick Cheney (now vice- president), Donald Rumsfeld (defence secretary), Paul Wolfowitz (Rumsfeld's deputy), George W Bush's younger brother Jeb and Lewis Libby (Cheney's chief of staff). The document, entitled Rebuilding America's Defences: Strategies, Forces And Resources For A New Century, was written in September 2000 by the neo-conservative think-tank Project for the New American Century (PNAC).

The plan shows Bush's cabinet intended to take military control of the Gulf region whether or not Saddam Hussein was in power. It says: 'The United States has for decades sought to play a more permanent role in Gulf regional security. While the unresolved conflict with Iraq provides the immediate justification, the need for a substantial American force presence in the Gulf transcends the issue of the regime of Saddam Hussein.'

This should sober anyone up
—By David Corn | Wed May 13, 2015 6:05
www.motherjones.com...

Last week, Jeb Bush, the all-but-announced GOP presidential candidate, stirred up a fuss when he privately told a group of Manhattan financiers that his top adviser on US-Israeli policy is George W. Bush. Given that Jeb has tried mightily to distance himself from his brother, whose administration used false assertions to launch the still highly unpopular Iraq War, this touting of W.—even at a behind-closed-doors session of Republican donors—seemed odd. But perhaps more noteworthy is that Jeb Bush has embraced much of his brother's White House foreign policy team. In February, his campaign released a list of 21 foreign policy advisers; 17 of them served in the George W. Bush administration. And one name stood out: Paul Wolfowitz, a top policy architect of the Iraq War—for the prospect of Wolfowitz whispering into Jeb's ear ought to scare the bejeezus out of anyone who yearns for a rational national security policy.

Thread title should be: "USA-Israel did 9/11" to more accurately reflect reality
edit on 15-9-2015 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: relevant dates

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join