It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel did 911 - all key players named

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

So essentially, he managed to defraud the insurance company 40% more.

and

First thing he did when he took over the lease was hike rent 40%. This way, he can claim that amount in losses.

In view of the following statement he didn't actually lose ...
skyeagle409

Roughly a bit more than half of the money he asked for. He wanted $7 billion and he collected only $4.1 billion.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

we are supposed to blame an Ally Nation
for one of the most heinous acts in history based on that?

I do not forget much

Well obviously you conveniently forgot this....

en.wikipedia.org...

The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy motor torpedo boats, on 8 June 1967, during the Six-Day War.[3] The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two Marines, and one civilian), wounded 171 crew members, and severely damaged the ship.[4] At the time, the ship was in international waters north of the Sinai Peninsula, about 25.5 nmi (29.3 mi; 47.2 km) northwest from the Egyptian city of Arish.[1][5]
Israel apologized for the attack, saying that the USS Liberty had been attacked in error after being mistaken for an Egyptian ship.[6] Both the Israeli and U.S. governments conducted inquiries and issued reports that concluded the attack was a mistake due to Israeli confusion about the ship's identity,[2] though others, including survivors of the attack, have rejected these conclusions and maintain that the attack was deliberate.[7]

What justice did the 34 US crew members get?
edit on 15-9-2015 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: edit

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

No they aren't in the video. I brought these up when I got thrown off topic a bit regarding the Gelatin group. The OP video + Gelatin group + Ace elevator Co. are the smoking shell casings of multiple smoking guns. Read up in Ace elevator and notice how they were doing renos same time as the Gelatin group being there. This thread is what started it for me:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

No not at all. 4B for a $100,000,000 investment. Not bad at all

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Silverstein Loses Battle Over 9/11 Payouts

Developer Sought Billions of Dollars From Airlines for Rebuilding of World Trade Center

www.wsj.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

You missed one.

Something I find interesting which is from the piece NY Times wrote after the stunt...

In the spring of 2000, Gelatin and 14 other artists shared free studio space on the 91st floor, where the group's artmaking appeared to consist of building a clubhouse out of cardboard boxes.

Source

If true, the boxes were used to create a closed workspace in an otherwise large open area. They possibly operated amongst other "artists" at the time and were using the boxes to conceal their illegal act. If they were involved, a wall of cardboard boxes was the only thing separating them everyone else.

The contents must have already been removed or extremely light as the boxes at the bottom of the wall show no sign of compression.

edit on 15-9-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

You're taking those photos out of context. There was thread about it, I brought the link with those pics that reflected the art students and their work.

I notice you left all that out, including the link, just showing the pics.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Thread title should be: "USA-Israel did 9/11" to more accurately reflect reality

That is inaccurate and does not reflect reality considering that Israel was one of a number of countries warning the United States that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda would attack the United States using hijacked airliners.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

No not at all. 4B for a $100,000,000 investment. Not bad at all

Wow...this is terrible...taken form the books of the Rothschilds - create money at the stroke of the pen.

BTW for anyone needing clarification of my position - there is a world of difference between Zionism and the Jewish people

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DarthFazer

Nano anything is possible I guess. Nano cake mix, nano explosive (insert rolling eyes emoticon).

Thermite is thermite. Nano prefix is meaningless, unless you're trying to invent a mystery about how the buildings came down.

Impact from twin jetliners with a full load of jet fuel already accomplished what everyone saw, or were your eyes so wide shut they couldn't see?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Silverstein Loses Battle Over 9/11 Payouts

So what are you implying - that he didn't get a settlement? - this is ATS you know - where a bit of investigation doesn't hurt your case....just saying

www.nytimes.com...

Mr. Barry, speaking for the airlines, contended that Mr. Silverstein had been more than compensated by the nearly $4.6 billion insurance settlement, reached after almost six years of litigation. He argued that Mr. Silverstein was entitled to the market value of the property, which he said had been established by the $3.2 billion lease.

Judge Hellerstein expressed skepticism about Mr. Silverstein’s claim, a

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

twin jetliners with a full load of jet fuel already accomplished what everyone saw,

What I saw is a building collapsing - concertina/compression style like a controlled demolition - from Jet Fuel
aka kerosene

But whatever...

en.wikipedia.org...

Jet fuel[edit]

Jet fuel is a clear to straw-colored fuel, based on either an unleaded kerosene (Jet A-1), or a naphtha-kerosene blend (Jet B). It is similar to diesel fuel, and can be used in either compression ignition engines or turbine engines.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Thermite is thermite. Nano prefix is meaningless

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's also thermate? Nano-thermite or microspheres they found in the dust was very highly reactive once heated to 450. Resembling a super-thermite reaction which can only be created in a lab. Achieved by placing aluminum and iron molecules so close to each other, they react faster with more intensity than regular "thermite".

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

You're taking those photos out of context. There was thread about it, I brought the link with those pics that reflected the art students and their work.

I notice you left all that out, including the link, just showing the pics.

I only saved the pictures but Ive still got all my browsing history. If you want the links I can get them

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

So is the Nano thermite story being used to try to discredit or perhaps draw attention away the truth?

Yah. In that how the buildings fell isn't as important as why, whom is responsible and what has transpired since.

Ordinary People (may I say main street America) see the events of that day and wonder about those things, right? The narrative never goes there, you notice. Any attempt to discuss why and what for is hijacked to how the buildings fell, what caused it, keeping everyones head buried in the rubble like ostriches. Ay search about events on 911 is buried by the back and forth about how the buildings came down.

The majority of information is about explosives, controlled demo, free fall, foot prints, collapse, fire and yes nano thermite in paint, wall board, and what have you.

You need lots of thermite in a mass (a charge) to burn at high enough temperatures to melt and or fuse metals, usually associated with the destruction or disabling of military equipment to deny use by the enemy. The compound also has limited application in cutting and welding, mostly in heavy industry. Large amounts of it. The notion of a "molecular" version of the compound is disingenuous, that would be like inventing a term like nano explosive.

What burned all the office furniture and preheated the steel supports to give way under stress was the impact and fire of thousands of gallons of jet fuel allowed to burn unchecked at altitude for an hour.

People wonder what happened and why and others jump in… theres a conspiracy alright, It's called Nano thermite.

Like Humanitarian intervention and Humanitarian aid, Nano thermite is meaningless and misleading.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

The boxes were from www.littelfuse.com... and part of their busbar series

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Thermate is a bit different compound used primarily as incendiary compound in certain ammunition. I won't go into more detail, suffice to say both are high temp, one is designed to burn slower and the other in a flash to ignite flammables.

Examples of this kind of ammunition used in WWII by aircraft strafing. The flashbulb sparkles on impact are .50 caliber ammunition , each pulse about three feet in diameter. Thats thermate.

Thermite is used to burn through metal a lot slower, usually in destruction of equipment like gun barrels, vehicle motors, radio equipment, etc. Also in welding and torch cutting operations.

The small spherical balls of mixed aluminum and iron were droplets formed during the fires from the melted aluminum from the plane fuselage and steel form light office furniture, whatever. As the buildings collapsed this molten mix was pushed out of the buildings and fell like rain drops, cooling and mixing with the rubble to be found later.

It is a result of the burning fires, not the cause of it.

I know the truthers will debate that, so be it.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DarthFazer

In this video iron workers describing HOW THEY CUT the columns so can be removed

At end of video can see ironworker cutting column in background

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

An oldie but a goodie

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

What I saw is a building collapsing - concertina/compression style like a controlled demolition - from Jet Fuel
aka kerosene

If you mean the collapse of both twin towers, you are referring to a pancake style collapse, beginning on the floors where the planes impacted, brought on by those impacts and the resulting fires, the weight of the floors above initiated the floor by floor top down collapse.

Ever seen this one? Explosiveless demolition technique in France.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join