It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel did 911 - all key players named

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: PublicOpinion

We all saw the upper block topple to the side, didn't we? Every mind with a slight understanding of physics has to be boggled at this point.

More like tilted as it began to fall. Thats because unlike the other tower, that tower wasn't hit dead center, but at an oblique angle, punching out one corner of the building. Thats where the collapse initiated first. After the upper block of floors tilted it still fell pretty much straight down.

Not getting your application of Newtons law. What was defeated was the support of all the upper floors above the failure point. That enormous weight wasn't going to just hang there like the floating rocks in Avatar.

Precisely what I was talking about. Once mass starts moving it doesn't stop doing so as long as there is no equal force applied. We didn't see that part continue it's movement during collapse, did we? There you have your floating rock from avatar. It's a very strong indicator for the use of explosives as an equal force, that was able to annihilate that moving mass/ inertia.

I've gotta look out for some of my old postings with regards to the dust first and would like to continue that discussion in a more suitable topic if that's ok for you. I'll provide some links later and just found a new study to work through, could take some time though.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: DarthFazer

Politically incorrect perhaps but far from a hate thread.

One could equally state America did 9/11 as well, sounds more like collective punishment to me.

There would be less of a fuzz with "Zionists did 9/11".

Considering that Dov Zakheim went to work in the Pentagon during the Reagan administration, and that for a period of time the Chief Of Staff in the White House was an Israeli citizen, and that there are quite a few Israeli citizens in many positions in government, and the existence of MITRE and Ptech, it's rather hard to see the line between the Israeli influence and the US government. Considering AIPAC's influence, one would not be far off to say that Israeli influence inside the Beltway is significant.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Israel didn't do anything. The legitimate USA government orchestrated the 9/11 events, to produce a "credible" provocation that would justify the following patriot act and foreign wars. That's because the economic system of globalization used by the USA and Europe was not manageable anymore, except under emergency circumstances. The oligarchs wanted the finance and held the politicians by the balls. So the politicians gave them what they wanted financially at the expense of everyone else.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
Israel didn't do anything.

Really? The UN seems to think they are the worlds #1 Human Rights Violator.

www.ohchr.org...

tbinternet.ohchr.org...

tbinternet.ohchr.org...

tbinternet.ohchr.org...

CRC-OP-IC-Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Rights of the Child = NO

www.unicef.org...

edit on 17-9-2015 by Gestas because: See my previous post.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gestas

Please point out the time lines in your videos where demo explosions are heard. Secondly, Silverstein were referring the pulling out of firefighters, not explosives.

I might also add that fire will weaken steel structures to the point of collapse and does not need to melt steel. Let's take a look at what fire can do to steel.

Photo 1: Fire Weakened Steel Beams

Photo 2: Fire Weakened Steel Beams

To further add. the dancing Israelis celebrated as did British Prime Minister Winston Churchill and Chiang Kai-shek, the Republic of China's leader, when they got word that Pearl Harbor was bombed by the Japanese.

I might also add that German U-boat crews were celebrating as well.
edit on 17-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

originally posted by: skyeagle409

I might also add that fire will weaken steel structures to the point of collapse and does not need to melt steel. Let's take a look at what fire can do to steel.

Yes lets!

edit on 17-9-2015 by Gestas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

It seems that you are not aware your videos have been debunked. For an example, let's examine the seismic data from seismic monitors in the area.

Ground Zero Seismic Data Chart 1

Ground Zero Seismic Data Chart 2

As you can plainly see, the seismic data depicts the collapse of the aircraft impacts and collapse of the WTC buildings, but nothing depicting demo explosions, which is why you don't hear demo explosions in these video.

To sum it up, scientific evidence proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that no demo explosives were used to bring down the WTC buildings and I might add that the Israelis had nothing to do with the 9/11 attack, especially since the Mossad warned the United States that Osama bin Laden would attack America. Other countries had warned the United States as well.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

All of your videos have been debunked. There is no evidence in any of your videos that demo explosives were used, so once again, I challenge you to point out the time lines in the videos where demo explosions are heard in the three videos that I posted. If you are fail to post those time lines, it will be evident that no demo explosives of any kind was responsible.

Now once again, post the time lines where demo explosions are heard in the following videos.

I might also add that WTC videos prove my case that none of the WTC collapsed at free fall speed.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

You can see them with your eyes buddy.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Once again, you are side-stepping my challenge. Demo explosions can be heard from many miles away and there are no demo explosions evident in any WTC video.

Now once again, please point out the time lines in the videos that I have posted where you think demo explosions are heard.

If you don't know what real demo explosions sound like, review this video.

To reiterate, Israel had nothing to do with the 9/11 attack.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
a reply to: wmd_2008

The South Tower hit second fell first, LARGER load above impact area it was also struck CLOSER to the corner that's the cause of the tilt and due to the resistance of the undamaged steel on the other elevations that stopped the tilt and the colapse was vertical from that point.

Well then, looking at it logically, if the top block did somehow manage to arrest it lateral momentum or "tilt", then part of it was obviously overhanging the structure below and should have fallen to the ground more or less intact.

Why would it ?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Unsure how I am side-stepping I just linked a bunch of videos to do just what you REQUESTED.

You also want me to give you differing and confusing time-lines from more than 20 videos, A ploy to confuse others, even after I had linked the Videos.

Then you linked a Video which basically proves what I am saying, The explosion sounds are corrosponding, after referencing me.

Then you posted Seismograph information that is not only suspect, It is down right incriminating and reveals you have an Agenda.

LDEO Columbia University

Also it reveals you do not under stand how a Wave function works.

I guess the UN links where Debunked too and Israelites built Israel, If thats the Case Ill eat my Crown because I must be King of the Amalekites.

edit on 17-9-2015 by Gestas because: .....

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Unsure how I am side-stepping I just linked a bunch of videos to do just what you REQUESTED.

Either post the time lines in the videos of WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7 that I have posted where you think demo explosions are heard or throw in the towel.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

wtc 1
3 seconds to 28 seconds

wtc 2
4 seconds to end of vid

wtc 7
0 seconds to 6 seconds

Seriously you are that lazy you couldn't even watch the videos you posted?

[REDACTED]

Considering you didn't watch these I am going to assume you did not watch the video you linked to "Educate" me.

If you watch that video those buildings use a series of charges in quick succession the effect can be heard as a rumble.

in the Seismograph reading you posted this can be seen as the line MOVING UP AND DOWN.

also the information is not available on their website as I have already posted, So how do you have it ?

www.ldeo.columbia.edu...

Pages:
GONE.

But I guess thats debunked right? YOU CAN SEE THE EXPLOSIONS.

if you want to keep playing Kindergarten level go right ahead.
Already getting enough JFK pictures sent to me, I don't mind being a Martyr for Truth.

edit on 17-9-2015 by Gestas because: ...

edit on 17-9-2015 by Gestas because: .....

edit on 17-9-2015 by Gestas because: ...

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Are you one of these people that think a 4 and a half inch thick 900+ ton of concrete floor slab won't make a noise when it falls

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
I find it hard to believe that Israel could be "100%" responsible. Isn't there a redacted file implicating Saudi in some aspects?

I would find it much easier to swallow if it was a group of very powerful people across 3 governments, US/Israel/Saudi Arabia, and more than likely a lot of 'useful idiots' people that thought they were helping with a legitimate US interest operation or action, and possible vice versa on other sides as well.

I find the idea of saudi's being so heavily involved rather unplausible just Because of the fact that after 14 years they come and show these 20 pages to only a select group off people and then only allow them to say it is about saudi's but nothing about what is actually in there.

Its almost like voting for the obamacare bill all over. You first have to agree with it before you are allowed to read it.

Its useless information ,hearsay even.

edit on 17-9-2015 by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Are you one of these people that think a 4 and a half inch thick 900+ ton of concrete floor slab won't make a noise when it falls

probably not but, are you one of those people who doesnt believe in physics and resistance?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

wtc 1
3 seconds to 28 seconds

wtc 2
4 seconds to end of vid

wtc 7
0 seconds to 6 seconds

Seems you don't know the rest of the story. Let's take a look at the real numbers.

YOU CAN SEE THE EXPLOSIONS.

Not in the videos!! Please point out the time lines where demo explosions are seen and while you are at it, don't forget to point out the time lines were demo explosions are heard.

Once again, if you fail to do so, just throw in the towel.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

You do not seem to understand that YOU have been debunked. The official story you peddle was a hoax, and most folks willing to examine the details with an open mind come to the same conclusion.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join