It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel did 911 - all key players named

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+68 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Medusa Touch 1978

Just finished watching a new fresh talk on 911 and you might want to get some popcorn and take some notes. Christopher Bollyn lays out some rather damning connections between Mossad, Netanyahu , film producers, Silverstein, Zionism, Dept of Defense, WTC security contracts, everything to do with 911. If you are one of the 'undecided ' and have come looking for answers, then I urge you to watch the video. Bollyn connects all the dots. The first half of the video talks about thermite and how the explosions of the WTC buildings contain signatures of nano-thermite. Followed, explanation of how the crashes were set up. The 27 minute mark is where he talks about who-dunnit.

Conclusion? Israel is 100% behind the attack on 911 to install a divide against the Muslim people and to create a false war on terrorism.
The ramifications of this would indicate the United States is somehow held hostage to the Zionist elite and have been extorted into the framework to tow-the line because of their involvement. There clearly must be a faction of zionism in the american judicial system and has been an ongoing implementation since the end of WW2. It would be in my opinion that the fabric of deceit is so tightly and deeply woven into the American government, it is futile to consider justice. It would also be of my opinion that the ongoing war in Syria is a direct result of 911 and so is the influx of migrants in-so-far as to say planned.

There is already a growing fear among the populations that the migrant crisis is a trojan horse. Admittedly, myself included. However, by shining the light on the involvement of the Zionist collective and their reasons for using 911 as a ruse to dominate Arab nations and for us to support the war on terror, maybe migration is part of the 911 plan.

edit on 14-9-2015 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Thanks for sharing this FlySolo - will be going through the video in its entirety after work tonight (with some chips in place of popcorn, can't eat popcorn since I have some fake teeth and can't eat the kernals )

Sounds like an awesome presentation though. I will return to comment tonight T-7 hours.

Thank you OP

+29 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Video posted less than 15 minutes ago, its almost an hour long

And already 5 flags and 3 stars

Glad to see theres some objectivity going on here........proof that people dont have to read or watch ANYTHING to jump on board with their bias

The "hate Israel" banner is alive and well on ATS

edit on 9/14/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

+66 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Like the objectivity you're having? Ironic. Watch the video first.

+30 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
People star and flag so they can find it easier later when they have time to watch the hour long movie.....I don't think the "hate israel" is alive and well.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Heading out the door right now but will watch video later on...

Some very interesting comments on the YT page:

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe that Israel could be "100%" responsible. Isn't there a redacted file implicating Saudi in some aspects?

I would find it much easier to swallow if it was a group of very powerful people across 3 governments, US/Israel/Saudi Arabia, and more than likely a lot of 'useful idiots' people that thought they were helping with a legitimate US interest operation or action, and possible vice versa on other sides as well.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Video posted less than 15 minutes ago, its almost an hour long

And already 5 flags and 3 stars

Glad to see theres some objectivity going on here........proof that people dont have to read or watch ANYTHING to jump on board with their bias

The "hate Israel" banner is alive and well on ATS

Well, the 'love Israel' banner is equally brandished, but you make a solid point in that unless you've seen the video...ya might wanna reserve comment.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

You're a seasoned member. Remember the Albert Pike letter? I think that pretty much sums up all we are seeing play out.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

Like the objectivity you're having? Ironic. Watch the video first.

Yes I am objective, I havent commented on the video at all yet because im in the process of watching it

edit on 9/14/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

People haven't really commented on the video. Its simply easier to find this way as someone else stated. You should put the gun in the holster instead of pointing it at people.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Go Mason!

(post by Cromb removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Silverstain & Israeli banksters all conspired to steal the id's of saudis (who most all reported it within days of 9/11) but of course.. but its pretty much been a media blackout for the past 14 years

14 seems like a # the arrogants love to celebrate; there must be some significance to that number and the fact media/tptb arent bothering to silence folks so much like they have for the past 14 years

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

ok cool

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
I find it hard to believe that Israel could be "100%" responsible. Isn't there a redacted file implicating Saudi in some aspects?

I would find it much easier to swallow if it was a group of very powerful people across 3 governments, US/Israel/Saudi Arabia, and more than likely a lot of 'useful idiots' people that thought they were helping with a legitimate US interest operation or action, and possible vice versa on other sides as well.

Oh I'm sure everyone is involved, but at the end of the day it all still points back to Israel.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Don't remember but I'll check it out. Thanks
eta:

wow

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

www.threeworldwars.com...

That's pretty wild.
edit on 14-9-2015 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

I totally agree. The tri-party arrangement with the US as arbiter would be perfect. When the disinf agents set conspiracy "backfires" they just create a dead end, incoherent conspiracy that one party is 100% at fault. These are strawmen that can be easily debunked. It confuses the masses. It's a brilliantly executed false flag. The most successful of all time. Cheney can go to his grave with pride.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
America has been in at least 22 warring conflicts since the Israel was reestablished. Our fake ally Israel has fought at our side in exactly ZERO of them. I say this as someone who wouldn't mind if the whole Middle East was turned to glass, but if it weren't for the deluded Christians who also believe in such things as talking snakes and men living inside of whales, Israel would have no support.
edit on 14-9-2015 by Mikeymike66 because: (no reason given)

(post by Cromb removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join