It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel did 911 - all key players named

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Interesting, however I am curious if you have the source
for that art? A proven bonafide source?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Just search gelitin b thing doodles. They are images from their book
edit on 14-9-2015 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

You are aware that the author of this drivel, Chris Bollyn, is a notorious Antisemite

He was associated with the far right SPOTLIGHT (later named named AMERICAN FREE PRESS)
famous for their bizarre "THE EVIL JOOS DID IT" conspiracy tales

Anything this idiot saiys goes automatically into the circular file

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

Just search gelitin b thing doodles. They are images from their book

"Their book"?

Sorry, but this is from your link in a different thread.

Although the book appears to seek notoriety, the artists have gone coy. Their dealer, who witnesses say watched the event from a hotel suite, now claims it never happened.

www.nytimes.com...

***POOF***
As goes the rest of the "solid proof" that 9/11 is to be blamed on Israel.

If you have something else to offer, it would be appropriate to show it now.
Otherwise, this should be considered nothing more than someones opinion.

"Artists remain coy" "Dealer says it never happened". ???

edit on 14-9-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
One thing i must correct you on is the title of the thread. According to OP, Israel didn't do 9/11, the Zionist Elite did 9/11. It would essentially be 2 different entities. Not the same entity.
This is why this thread is accused of Israel-bashing/anti israel basis, because essentially - it is! Unless you change the header, that is. And all the claims/writing in OP of Israel doing 9/11, when the vid clearly claims 'Zionist elite'!

A valid point that many people seem to overlook. It's sad that some people have such a deep-seated hatred for the nation of Israel that they cannot distinguish between a Zionist (who doesn't have to even live in Israel) and an Israeli.

Were elements of the Israeli government involved in the events of 9/11? Most likely yes they were. Were they the only party involved? Not a chance. And that is exactly what a thread like this aims to do: siphon off the irrational hatred for Israel that people have and make out as if Israel was solely behind it.

For 9/11 to have been executed in the fashion that it was, involvement of more than one country is extremely likely. Let's not forget that the Global Elite is made up of individuals of more than one nation, race or religion.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

well if you grabbed my link from that thread, the surely you've read all the other stuff I put there regarding this group. They didn't go POOF, I've got a video clip of them doing their photo op. It happened and those are their drawings. Scary shiz eh?

These guys are the Gelitin group as they were in 1998 sabotaging the WTC buildings.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

well if you grabbed my link from that thread, the surely you've read all the other stuff I put there regarding this group. They didn't go POOF, I've got a video clip of them doing their photo op. It happened and those are their drawings. Scary shiz eh?

A video clip of a photo op? And...we are supposed to blame an Ally Nation
for one of the most heinous acts in history based on that?

Come on man, your joking?

I have been on this subject over a decade, I do not forget much.
This one rang a bell, I investigated it myself and it panned out to a HOAX.

ETA:

Your link
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I see you have now edited your post to include a picture.
Please provide the source of that picture, or your reliable EXIF data from
the context of that picture, how can you be so sure you are not falling
for a HOAX yourself?

ETA:
I am not an OS supporter, but your OP has only a video for proof, and
much of that is generic to the truth movement. Nothing in that video
provides any solid evidence, or proof of the "Gelatin Group" and
the "art story".
edit on 14-9-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

For 9/11 to have been executed in the fashion that it was, involvement of more than one country is extremely likely.

According to a number of countries around the world in the months and days before 9/11, their intelligence agencies warned that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda were in the process of carrying out their terrorist attack on the United States using hijacked airliners.

The Philippines issued its warning in 1995.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It's obvious to anyone with critical thinking skills, which countries stood to benefit most from 9/11.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Excuse me? It's no hoax and you know this. How do I know you know? From your tone, I've seen it before. So, you want to tell me and everyone reading this the Gelitin group didn't happen in NYC and were not planted on the 91st floor for 4 years? They didn't remove a window to install a balcony for 20 minutes, then take it back in, do a photo op and call it art? You want to go on the record and say the B-thing doesn't exist? I'll give you a chance now to state your case because all you're doing is flailing your arms.

Here's another doodle. Note the layout of the inner core columns with what appears to be elevators suspended on cables.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

THIS

it was a group of very powerful people across 3 governments, US/Israel/Saudi Arabia

US-Cleared the way, totally disregarded intelligence provided by people not in the loop, and allowed it on purpose.
Israel-Support roll, with a minimum of 50% active participation.
Saudi Arabia-Supplied patsy fall guys.
edit on 14-9-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

LMFAO!!!!!! Thermite was not the cause and unless Israel ordered the whole American military, FBI, CIA, NSA to be on all those exercises, has a Direct energy Satellite weapon that can turn steel into dust and collapse the towers your thread is nothing but a LIE!!!

When you have members of Congress that tells Israel whatever it wants they could have known well in advance when America was doing it's military exercises.

An Anti-Semitic one at that. Just another Israel is guilty of everything thread with zero truth.

Seeing how all connections of Israel with 9/11 has been classified that just shows they had something to do with it. Not to mention sending people to document the event also shows they knew well in advance it was going to happen.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
a reply to: DarthFazer

Larry Silverstein did not have authority to order the demolition of his buildings and he did not get the full amount of money he had requested for rebuilding.

How would you know that ?

Do you understand the term "conspiracy" can involve anyone ?

Do you understand there is no such thing as the perfect crime ?

edit on 14-9-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

meh it's meaningless banter with no substance. Silverstein didn't need "authority" because it was a crime! Skyeagle is using an oxymoron to make a point.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: libertytoall

Larry Silverstein did not have authority to order the demolition of his buildings and he did not get the full amount of money he had requested for rebuilding.

I'm sure he picked up quite a penny... lol I'm Jewish so I can say that.

Im not jewish im an Athiest but Jews are comedy genius hence your comment.

Pennies are like Kryptonite to me Im a cheap bastard too.

Jews not to be confused with Zionists

Christians not to be confused with zealots

Athiests not to be confused with laveyan sataniss or pagans
( no disrespect to my satanic bros )

Ect

Cheers

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Excuse me? It's no hoax and you know this. How do I know you know? From your tone, I've seen it before.

My tone is only that the Truth Movement has attacks from all sides. As
I have said, I am not a OS supporter.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not that it matters here, its an old thread however a cursory glance
might shed some light on my tone.

However, as I stated above, this Gelatin Group does not hold
up under any amount of scrutiny. And to blame Israel without
any proof...well that is just without excuse.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

meh it's meaningless banter with no substance. Silverstein didn't need "authority" because it was a crime! Skyeagle is using an oxymoron to make a point.

Thats why after a good decade arguing with the OS fanboys Ive come to learn the DOD would find "paid shills " counter productive and inefficient at some point. Its just the manifestation of denial. No different than arguing with a zealot over GOD. You can rub ones nose in the comission report and they will contradict it as much a zealot to his bible. The irony is the two tend to align themselves with the OS.

a reply to: Dark Ghost

For 9/11 to have been executed in the fashion that it was, involvement of more than one country is extremely likely.

According to a number of countries around the world in the months and days before 9/11, their intelligence agencies warned that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda were in the process of carrying out their terrorist attack on the United States using hijacked airliners.

The Philippines issued its warning in 1995.

"According"

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Simple! I will let you answer that question for us. Under what authority would Silverstein have had since he was not in a position to do so nor was he a demolition expert to make such a decision?

When he said; 'Pull it", he was referring to firefighters, not explosives. the term: "Pull it," does not apply to the use of explosives in the world of demolition implosions.

Silverstein's spokesperson, Mr. McQuillan, later clarified:

"In the afternoon of September 11, Mr. Silverstein spoke to the Fire Department Commander on site at Seven World Trade Center. The Commander told Mr. Silverstein that there were several firefighters in the building working to contain the fires. Mr. Silverstein expressed his view that the most important thing was to protect the safety of those firefighters, including, if necessary, to have them withdraw from the building."

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

When he said; 'Pull it", he was referring to firefighters, not explosives. the term: "Pull it," does not apply to the use of explosives in the world of demolition implosions.

Wrong.

CDI: 'Pull It' Means 'Pull It Down'

For those who still question what Larry Silverstein meant when he said "pull it" when talking about the collapse of the WTC 7, Jeff from PumpItOut.com called demolition experts Controlled Demolition, Inc (CDI) and asked them what "pull it" means in demolition terms. This is what CDI told him:

Click here to listen to conversation

Female receptionist: Good afternoon, Loizeaux Company.
Jeff: Um, sorry, do I -- is this Controlled Demolitions?
CDI: Yes it is.
Jeff: Ok, I was wondering if there was someone I could talk to briefly -- just ask a question I had?
CDI: Well what kind of question?
Jeff: Well I just wanted to know what a term meant in demolition terms.
CDI: Ok, what type of term?
Jeff: Well, if you were in the demolition business and you said the, the term "pull it," I was wondering what exactly that would mean?
CDI: "Pull it"?
Jeff: Yeah.
CDI: Hmm? Hold on a minute.
Jeff: Thank you.
CDI: Sir?
Jeff: Yes?
CDI: "Pull it" is when they actually pull it down.
Jeff: Oh, well thank you very much for your time.
CDI: Ok.
Jeff: Bye.
CDI: By

Remember that Controlled Demolitions, Inc was hired to help with the clean up at ground zero.)

The definition of "pull down":

killtown.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

People hire spokespersons in such an instance for damage control. We have seen this time and time again with celebrities. How is that even relevant ? A spokesperson does not work as a alibi. Its a PR thing.

Now you are just being silly.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join