It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel did 911 - all key players named

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Video posted less than 15 minutes ago, its almost an hour long

And already 5 flags and 3 stars

Glad to see theres some objectivity going on here........proof that people dont have to read or watch ANYTHING to jump on board with their bias

The "hate Israel" banner is alive and well on ATS

YEAH! everyones so ready to blame the JEWISH GUY!!

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I would just like to point out that zionists come in more religions than Jewish.

The Christian zionist movement has more power and more money than the jews.
edit on 14-9-2015 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It's all about the sheckels goys

Larry "pull it" Silverstein and his buddy Nuttyyahoo have blood on the hands.

Never forget !
edit on 14-9-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DarthFazer

Larry Silverstein did not have authority to order the demolition of his buildings and he did not get the full amount of money he had requested for rebuilding.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

Larry Silverstein did not have authority to order the demolition of his buildings and he did not get the full amount of money he had requested for rebuilding.

I'm sure he picked up quite a penny... lol I'm Jewish so I can say that.
edit on 14-9-2015 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: libertytoall

Roughly a bit more than half of the money he asked for. He wanted $7 billion and he collected only $4.1 billion.

(post by Golden Rule removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

First thing he did when he took over the lease was hike rent 40%. This way, he can claim that amount in losses. So essentially, he managed to defraud the insurance company 40% more.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

LMFAO!!!!!! Thermite was not the cause and unless Israel ordered the whole American military, FBI, CIA, NSA to be on all those exercises, has a Direct energy Satellite weapon that can turn steel into dust and collapse the towers your thread is nothing but a LIE!!!

An Anti-Semitic one at that. Just another Israel is guilty of everything thread with zero truth.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Like the objectivity you're having? Ironic. Watch the video first.

Unless Thermite can cause steel to turn into dust while falling through mid air why would we waste our time???? Israel does not have such a weapon, let alone can not order the entire U.S. military, CIA, FBI, NSA to all be on an exercise that day or fly into U.S. protected air space and shoot a TLAM into the Pentagon!!!!

This is just another bash Israel thread.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge
Unless Thermite can cause steel to turn into dust while falling through mid air

As steel did not turn to dust what are you babbling about?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

LMFAO!!!!!! Thermite was not the cause and unless Israel ordered the whole American military, FBI, CIA, NSA to be on all those exercises, has a Direct energy Satellite weapon that can turn steel into dust and collapse the towers your thread is nothing but a LIE!!!

An Anti-Semitic one at that. Just another Israel is guilty of everything thread with zero truth.

Yeah, but you can't get good deli in Israel. Thats what I hear anywaze. You would figure, a nation of jews, you should be able to get really good pastrami...you know.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

This is another post bash thread post bash post. Like hellobruce said, what are you babbling about? Take some time to watch the video before you flame. Then at least we can post bash each other's post correctly.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Blimey! I've long suspected the reasoning behind the Jewish involvement but had no idea the sheer scale of Zionism in the US Government. It seems there's barely an office that isn't held by a Jew related to another Jew and another and another all in positions of great power. The connections are enlightening to say the least. I'm not being anti semitic in the slightest but when you have people in power related to ex mossad agents or even existing mossad agents, when companies and subsiduaries are all connected to the same elite few Zionists....there has to be something in it

There are many Jews in HollyWeird, too. I've always found that weird. Do they have a business prowess most genetics do not? Controllers of perception, indeed.

Your average Jew is no different than any other person, however I don't feel comfortable with more than half my Government having duel citizenship to Israel. That's like ... I don't know ... Illegal!

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Actually you all have it wrong.

Evidence supports the fact that it was indeed Colonel Mustard in the library with the candlestick.

Facts do not lie.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Larry "pull it" Silverstein

funniest thing ive read in this thread

One thing i must correct you on is the title of the thread. According to OP, Israel didn't do 9/11, the Zionist Elite did 9/11. It would essentially be 2 different entities. Not the same entity.
This is why this thread is accused of Israel-bashing/anti israel basis, because essentially - it is! Unless you change the header, that is. And all the claims/writing in OP of Israel doing 9/11, when the vid clearly claims 'Zionist elite'!
edit on 2015-09-14T20:37:02-05:00201509bpm3009pm0230 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: libertytoall

Then again still had to pay rent on couple holes in the ground - $10 mill a month

Also had to rebuild the complex which was not cheap.....

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

That hole in the ground...

This is a sketch from the "B-thing" Read what the hole in the ground says. For those that don't know, the "B-thing" is another layer on the onion. A bunch of Mossad "art students" in the 91st floor of WTC 1 for 4 years doing "art".

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
So, if it turned out that those responsible were US, Israeli and Saudi (among others), it does not necessarily mean that they had the sanction of their respective governments. Who ever they were, they had a collective interest that most likely involved lots of money and power. Blaming the countries they came from is also exactly what they probably knew would happen, thus taking most eyes off the ball. The whole thing stinks like the crap they are, and is certainly not the first time they pulled something like this off.
edit on 14-9-2015 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

There are many Jews in HollyWeird, too. I've always found that weird. Do they have a business prowess most genetics do not? Controllers of perception, indeed.

Started early in 20th century when movies first came out Jews were often barred from many business because of
Antisemitism. Movie business being new had no structure to keep Jews out. Was open to all comers

That is why many of the early movie moguls, Goldwynn, Warner brothers, Cohen, etc were Jewish. Once established
other Jews followed. Many actors were (and are) Jewish - after changing names to hide ethnic origins (as did many
other non Jewish actors)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join