It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel did 911 - all key players named

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hey if it's in You Tube it has to true!.....
now seriously I suggest first read or look up a docu on building demolition and then jump to the thermite,
also some reading on structural engineering should be helpful.
edit on 14-9-2015 by manuelram16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

So does this make Hitler right?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

a reply to: muSSang
So does this make Hitler right?

now that Hitler was referenced , you've all been discredited ...

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
I find it hard to believe that Israel could be "100%" responsible. Isn't there a redacted file implicating Saudi in some aspects?

I would find it much easier to swallow if it was a group of very powerful people across 3 governments, US/Israel/Saudi Arabia, and more than likely a lot of 'useful idiots' people that thought they were helping with a legitimate US interest operation or action, and possible vice versa on other sides as well.

Zionists come in all three major religious flavors. Just saying.
edit on 9/14/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Right just pay no attention to the 19 hijackers where from SAUDI ARABIA.

Shh keep that on the down lo.

Pin it on the evil jews!!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Thanks for the video OP.

I did watch the entire video and I do find it very interesting. However I have nothing against the Israelis. I do know their government is as corrupt as our's.

What I do find missing in this video is the Saudis connection. From my understanding it is mention in the 28 pages report from the 911 Commission Report, that Ran Paul is trying to make public.

Many of the names in this video of the key players behind the 911 event are not new to me. In the many years of my research I have came across the same names.

The problem we have here is even if there was enough evidence to prosecute all these people, no law firm would dare touch it.

It is to bad that Greed is not listed as a mental disorder.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Or Cheney, CIA, et. al., were the perpetrators along with there neoCon allies. I do not see how you can say that it is only Israel. And remember, Israel, like our country has its share of rogue extremists along with the more liberal and peace-loving folks.

(post by JewnBuggy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

You mean the 19 hijackers most of whom are still alive? Besides it's nothing new for Israel to sucker people from other nations to do their dirty work for them. When Israel is actually run by Jews and not Zionist then you can start the "blame the Jews" cry when people accuse Israel of something.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Blimey! I've long suspected the reasoning behind the Jewish involvement but had no idea the sheer scale of Zionism in the US Government. It seems there's barely an office that isn't held by a Jew related to another Jew and another and another all in positions of great power. The connections are enlightening to say the least. I'm not being anti semitic in the slightest but when you have people in power related to ex mossad agents or even existing mossad agents, when companies and subsiduaries are all connected to the same elite few Zionists....there has to be something in it

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

You mean the 19 hijackers most of whom are still alive? Besides it's nothing new for Israel to sucker people from other nations to do their dirty work for them. When Israel is actually run by Jews and not Zionist then you can start the "blame the Jews" cry when people accuse Israel of something.

That bigtory really runs deep.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

That bigtory really runs deep.

What imaginary bigotry are you talking about?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
This is another...the real 19 mass murderers of 911 or at least the most possible

Israel was likely a part of the overall conspiracy along with the US and other groups...

www.amazon.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Did anyone catch on to the building 6 topic and how its center was demolished. Why didn't it collapse? with almost what looked like 50% of its core missing you would think it would collapse like building 7.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

It is to bad that Greed is not listed as a mental disorder.

The mental health system couldn't handle the influx of politicians if that were to be made law

To the OP...bookmarked for this evenings entertainment...
edit on 14-9-2015 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
@ Neo and @ Buster.

Indeed, it is my opinion that you are both correct. Intelligence was received (well in advance) by the alphabet agencies that an attack was going to occur - the neocons and militant Zionists in the US government, instead of stopping it, finalized their plans to take full advantage of it and usher in their PNAC. All the evidence exists to piece these two possibilities together, so I will just finish off by reiterating my last comment from this thread

No he didn't, so let me clear up any misconception you have about what I am conversing about - I am not after any "official" approval and/or verification of what I myself have already determined, that being that the events of Sept 11th 2001 were a US shadow government false flag operation.

Your posts have provided many sources and tech-specs etc, and I appreciate that. I am not here to convince you of anything beyond what you have already established yourself, as I'm sure you can appreciate the same goes with me.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Alchemst7

Yup and cant say I'd ever noticed that before either. Scary when you now know what was deep inside the vault underground so of course it had to be blown up from the sub levels. Seriously, these people who are no better than me or you how do they sleep at night?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The mental health system couldn't handle the influx of politicians if that were to be made law

I know, right!

Can you imagine, how the world would be if they did.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I thought it was the "Saudi's"? Now it's Israel?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

Yup. it's been Israel all along. Who would of thought?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join