It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Bombshell: Methodical Deception -- Rebekah Roth

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

I'll agree with that... looks darned suspicious... and don't get me wrong, my first thought on that morning in '01 was "a faction in our govt did it to further their control agenda." I get the impulse and know there are some valid oddities from that day that may need explanation... but I seriously caution someone pointing fingers at anyone else without far better proof... suspicion doesn't cut it... especially with world changing mass murder.

Imagine if you were one of those "Gelatin" guys, reading this thread, and you were innocent of anything worse than trespassing, bad art and minor mischief... and you were a decent human and were crushed over the horrors of that day and wouldn't hurt a fly, let alone 3,000+ fellow humans... it would hurt and be so sad.

I just urge caution... regards.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

" Let's just say it's reality. The steel drum will not melt. Let's call upon the laws of physics..."

I like how you thead these two statments together.

I don't claim to know very much. I don't even claim to be very well educated. However, I do know enough to know if you have a fire, or other energy source, which would be capable of melting a steel beam; a steel drum would not hold up very long at all. The difference in the amount of material would determine how much energy and time needed to be used to melt either of them.

Also, we need to keep in mind the core columns were incased in poured concrete which would also have absorbed ,or possibly disapated some of the heat from the burning jet fuel. This heat which reached the core columns would, of course, then be able to be transferred down through the other steel core columns, as they were connected vertically, and once heated their strength would have been compromised allowing the whole structure to collapse and pulverize the concrete surrounding them, as well as the floor pans, and end up in a pile of rubble.
This was such a violent chain of events it even pulverized the very top floor of the building which was the driving force involved in "pushing" the floors below it down at through all the other floors.
I know you will agree with ever word I have just stated; as this is the cruxt of the OS, and to disagree will actually be speaking in denial of the main tenants of what you have been saying all along.
I am not able to watch the video which you included but I am certain it is informative and fasinating to the enth degree.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: lambros56

I have watch the videos with Ms. Wood. I am not really able to agree nor disagree with her opinions. I just know the energy questions don't add up.
It takes me a while to communicate, because of several factors, but I just sent a reply to skyeagle409 which expresses a lot of my view.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

Also, we need to keep in mind the core columns were incased in poured concrete

I believe you are incorrect on that.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Also, we need to keep in mind the core columns were incased in poured concrete which would also have absorbed ,or possibly disapated some of the heat from the burning jet fuel.

The core columns were not encased in concrete.

This was such a violent chain of events it even pulverized the very top floor of the building which was the driving force involved in "pushing" the floors below it down at through all the other floors.

Once the floors began to pancake down upon one another, there was nothing to stop the collapse.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Once the floors began to pancake down upon one another, there was nothing to stop the collapse.

Yes there was.
"truthers"
They have stopped the progressive collapse for 14 years.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Oh, and yes everyone knows heat goes down a steel structure as easily as it goes up. As I said, once the steel had gotten hot, the heat was quickly transfered though out the structure. This is why there was so little resistance from these columns as the floors above them fell.
Am I right in this statement?

Located a page which explains the construction of the building cores.

[url=http://www.911review.org/WTC/concrete-core.html]

My point in your last quote was to the fact that the top of the building was also pulverized. What could have cased it to break-up in this manner when it was on the top.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

edit on 17-9-2015 by Gestas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

The melting point of steel is 2800f airplane fuel fires burn at 1700f max and as can be seen in many places all over the net in videos photographs and reports, the jet fuel was burned up extremely quickly as evidence by the huge fireballs that erupted and thereafter the black smoke which indicated oxygen starved fires which could not possibly have been burning at anywhere near the temperature required to melt ALL the steel beams and trusses at once to enable such a pancake collapse. It is indefensible to say that jet fuel caused the collapse..it flies in the face of physics & science.

How many times does this need to be repeated!!!

You do not need to melt steel to get it to fail......!!!

As you heat steel it becomes plastic and loses strength - this principal has been know for 3000 years. It is the basis
for metalworking . Heat the metal until becomes plastic, shape it and then cool to preserve the shape

At 1800 deg F - steel has lost 90% of original strength ( 1000 deg 10%, 1200 deg 25%, 1500 deg 50%)

The smaller the piece the quicker it heats up

The floor supports were made of truss from light weight bar stock - go into any "Big Box" store (Walmart, Best Buy)
and look up, assuming not covered by drop ceiling . Will see how floor supports were composed.

As floor heats up will lose shape and sag. Floor will droop. This also puts stress on exterior wall panels and core columns -
floor supports were attached by angle clips.

Can see results in collapse sequence at WTC 2 (South Tower) - entire east wall unzips as force becomes too much for
the wall to sustain.

If your are architect as you see should know this Or did you skip class that day when explain what happens when heat steel......

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Gestas

In regard to the elevators in your video, let's take a look what caused the sound of explosions.

The Elevator Man's Tale: Robert Jones
Hometown: Montgomery
Family: Two children
Occupation: Elevator mechanic for Ace Elevator in the World Trade Center
Was in the south tower when the first plane hit.

We heard the explosion and within a matter of seconds after that impact, I heard – and as well as everybody else heard – this noise, this increasing sound of wind. And it was getting louder and louder. It was like a bomb, not quite the sound of a bomb coming down from a bomber. It was a sound of wind increasing, a whistling sound, increasing in sound.

What we heard was 6 and 7 car free-falling from the 107th floor and they impacted the basement at B-2 Level. And that’s the explosion that filled the lobby within a matter of two or three seconds, engulfed the lobby in dust, smoke.

You should have done a background check on your video before you posted it. In regard to that video, please point out the time lines where explosions are heard.

How did that video debunk truther claims that WTC1 fell at free fall speed?

Answer: Debris, which are falling at free fall speed, are out pacing the collapse of WTC1.
edit on 17-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

And I repeat for the collapse to have been anything other than controlled, ALL the supporting structures would have had to be heated at the same time to the same temperature otherwise the buildings would have tilted before collapse NOT collapsed pancake style and it would have been a much slower collapse. The speed of collapse indicates no resistance from below which is physically impossible unless ALL supporting girders & trusses were weakened

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
otherwise the buildings would have tilted before collapse

They did tilt before collapse....

The speed of collapse indicates no resistance from below

Wrong again, try actually watching video's of the collapses, you can clearly see that both buildings falling slower than the free fall debris!

You really do not know much about the WTC's collapsing!

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
9/11 was so obviously an inside job. It's so silly to believe the official story but unfortunately some silly people do!

By refusing to expose the lies around such a crucial political event as 9/11, academics encourage this trend. As our civil liberties and freedoms disappear, academic freedom will also disappear.

We are asked to accept 9/11 as the excuse for the loss of such freedoms without questioning.

Consider Newton’s three laws:
1. An external force (such as gravity) is needed to change an object’s velocity.
2. F=MA: An object’s acceleration is directly proportional to the force exerted
on it. (When an object falls under the influence of gravity alone and unopposed by any upward force, it accelerates at the rate “g,” about 9.8 meters per second squared. In the presence of a resisting force, like a building structure, acceleration in a fall will be less than g.)
3. When two objects collide, each exerts an equal and opposite force upon the other.
(For example, the upper section of a building exerts on the section below it a
downward-directed force equal in magnitude and opposite in direction to the upward-directed force that the lower section exerts on the upper section.)

NCSTAR 1A, which is the final report of the Collapse of World Trade Center Building 7 by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, part of the US Department of Commerce, concluded that during a significant interval in its collapse on September 11 2001, World Trade Center Building 7 accelerated at
the rate g as though nothing was resisting its fall.

In other words, all those steel members that seconds earlier had been holding the building up suddenly withdrew their support and did not slow the collapse at all.

That could happen only if either:

• the supporting structure was very rapidly removed and the only force on the collapsing building was gravity, or
• if the structure remained but somehow failed to exert a force opposing the collapsing part of the building. But Newton’s Third Law says that can’t happen.

Thus, the supporting structure must have been removed.

Correct.

Now all this ties in to the Gelatin guys on the outside of the building putting something in place. Detonators? Looks very likely. It all ties in to the video that Gestas posted.

It all ties in to the explosions witnessed by people Fire-Fighters, First Responders etc

It all ties in to the obvious preparation the authorities were doing weeks before the event.

It all ties in to the evacuation drills they had weeks before the event.

And there are loads of anomalies regarding the evidence and lack of evidence after the apparent attack!

1. Osama Bin Laden was NOT wanted by the FBI for the 9/11 attacks. “No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.” CIA created, trained and funded “Al Qaeda/Taliban” during the Mujahideen. OBL was a CIA asset named ‘Tim Osman’. OBL Reported dead in Dec 2001.

2. Nano Thermite found in the dust at Ground Zero. Peer reviewed in the Bentham Open Chemical Physics Journal. ‘Thermite Bentham’, “The great thermate debate”, ‘Iron rich spheres’, ‘Limited Metallurgical Examination (FEMA C-13, Appendix C-6)’.‘Steven Jones’ ‘Niels Harrit’, ‘Mark Basile’, ‘Jon Cole’, ‘Nano Tubes’.

3. 100’s of firefighters and witness testimony to MOLTEN METAL ignored by the Commission report. “Like you’re in a foundry”, “NIST’s John Gross denies the existence of Molten Metal”, ‘Swiss Cheese’, “As of 21 days afterthe attack, the fires were still burning and molten steel was still running.” Leslie Robertson’.

4. ‘5 DancingIsraeli’s’ arrested in ‘Mossad Truck Bombs’ on 9/11 that stated “We werethere to document the event.” ‘Urban Moving Systems’ front company,’Dominic Suter’. “$498,750 Business loan (June 2001)”. “OfficerDeCarlo’, ‘Art Students’, ‘Israeli Spying’. (The Gelatin Guys seen outside the building at the same height where the apparent plane hit - Coincidence?)

5. History of American False Flag attacks. ‘USS Liberty’, ‘Gulf of Tonkin’, ‘Operation Northwoods’,’OKC Bombing (Murrah Building)’, ‘1993 WTC attacks’. ‘Patrick Clawson’. Project for the New American Century (PNAC) needed “a New Pearl Harbor”,”Rebuilding America’s Defenses”. 9/11 Achieved those goals. ‘Anthrax’.

6. BBC correspondent Jane Standley reported the collapse of WTC 7 (Soloman Brothers building) 20 minutes before it happened. CNN/FOX/MSNBC also had early reports. ‘BBC wtc 7′,’Jane Standley’, Ashleigh Banfield’.

It defies belief how anyone would even want to believe the oh so feeble Official Fairy Story!!

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nova937
When two objects collide, each exerts an equal and opposite force upon the other.
(For example, the upper section of a building exerts on the section below it a
downward-directed force equal in magnitude and opposite in direction to the upward-directed force that the lower section exerts on the upper section.)

More truther "logic here"

So truthers claim when a semi trailer traveling at 100kph hits a fly the fly exerts the same force on the semi trailer as is exerted on it by the semi trailer!

Nano Thermite found in the dust at Ground Zero. Peer reviewed in the Bentham Open Chemical Physics Journal.

That article was NOT peer reviewed, it is a pay to publish Journal. Also you missed the fact that the journal's editor-in-chief Marie-Paule Pileni resigned stating, "They have printed the article without my authorization… I have written to Bentham, that I withdraw myself from all activities with them".[13]

This is the quality of research truthers do!

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

More truther "logic here"

So truthers claim when a semi trailer traveling at 100kph hits a fly the fly exerts the same force on the semi trailer as is exerted on it by the semi trailer!

Oh...so Newton was wrong then...good to know.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

No, Newton was right, truthers obviously just do not understand physics!

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Flatcoat

No, Newton was right, truthers obviously just do not understand physics!

OS Truthers always expose themselves to be idiots and have never understood the dynamics involved in 9/11 and always like the media try to lead you astray with bogus information. To say that we don't understand physics when 3 buildings came down exactly the same way at Freefall speed due to fires is just preposterous!

And it wasn't just the dynamics of these very questionable collapses (Demolitions) I was talking about. How about the access the bombers had to the buildings? How about the Israeli's hanging on platforms outside the building funnily enough at the same spot the supposed plane hit?

Any chance you could address the rest of that?

Oh and if you watched the Rebekah Roth video you'd notice she said something about planes landing at an airforce base nearby and there were 4 of them as detailed by witnesses. The 4 planes that supposedly were involved in 9/11. All forces of nature were defied that day.

But you probably didn't watch the video as you are a OS Truther!

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

The temperature within the WTC buildings didn't need to be high enough to melt steel, just high enough to weaken the steel to the point of failure. Secondly, the WTC steel columns were not encased in concrete.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Nova937

OS Truthers always expose themselves to be idiots and have never understood the dynamics involved in 9/11 and always like the media try to lead you astray with bogus information.

The OS folks never claimed that no aircraft struck WTC2, but you did, and made that false claim despite the fact that wreckage from United 175 was recovered, not to mention that radar tracked United 175 to its crash site as eyewitnesses watched.

Fact of the matter is, that no-plane claim was fabricated.
edit on 18-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Nova937

To answer that question, we can take a look here. I posted this before but I think you missed it, so here it is again.

. Osama Bin Laden was NOT wanted by the FBI for the 9/11 attacks.

Let's go to the website of the FBI and see what it says.

FBI Website
Most Wanted Terrorist Dead Bin Laden Killed in ‘Targeted Operation’

05/02/11

The mastermind of the attacks on September 11, 2001 that killed thousands of innocent men, women, and children has been killed.

Intelligence agencies quickly learned that the 9/11 attacks were carried out by bin Laden’s terrorist organization, and in October 2001, his name was added to the U.S. Department of State’s Most Wanted Terrorists List.

www.fbi.gov...

“No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.” CIA created, trained and funded “Al Qaeda/Taliban” during the Mujahideen.

That is false! The CIA never supported Osama bin Laden during the Afghan War involving the Soviet Union. The CIA supported the Afghan Mujahideen, not the Afghan Arabs. The Afghan Arabs, whose members included Osama bin Laden, were foreigners who were hostile toward the United States.

A quick history lesson.

Afghan Arabs

Afghan Arabs (also known as Arab-Afghans) were Arab and other Muslim Islamist mujahideen who came to Afghanistan during and following the Soviet-Afghan War to help fellow Muslims fight Soviets and pro-Soviet Afghans. Observers and journalists covering the war have cast doubt on their significance as a fighting force, but within the Muslim Arab world they achieved near hero-status for their association with the defeat of the militant atheist, anti-religious Communist superpower that was the Soviet Union.

Osama bin Laden used the thousands of fighters he recruited in 1988 to fight against the Soviet troops in Afghanistan. After the Soviet withdrawal from Afghanistan bin Laden expanded his "jihad" or holy war. The goals of al-Qaida's jihad are to establish the rule of God on Earth, to cleanse Islam of depravity and to become martyrs to the cause. In 1998 al Qaida issued a statement claiming it was the duty of all Muslims to kill U.S. citizens including civilians.

Afghan Mujahideen

The Islamic Unity of Afghanistan Mujahideen (also known as the Seven Party Mujahideen Alliance or Peshawar Seven) was an Afghan organization formed in May 1985 by the seven Afghanmujahideen parties fighting against the Soviet and Democratic Republic of Afghanistan forces in the Soviet-Afghan War. The alliance sought to function as a united diplomatic front towards the world opinion, and sought representation in the United Nations and Organisation of the Islamic Conference

OBL was a CIA asset named ‘Tim Osman’. OBL Reported dead in Dec 2001.

That is false again. Let's take a look here because Osama bin Laden was alive and well right up to the night he was killed by U.S. Navy Seals.

Al Qaeda statement confirming bin Laden's death

"That the Americans were able to kill Osama is not shameful to us. Where else do men and heroes die except on the battlefield? Every end is predestined. But can the Americans with their media, agents, machinery, soldiers, intelligence and equipment kill what Sheikh Osama lived and fought for? Never, never. Sheikh Osama did not build an organization that will die with his death and leave with his departure..."

www.reuters.com...

LEAKED PAKISTANI REPORT REVEALS LIFE--AND DEATH--OF BIN LADEN

Al Jazeera has obtained the full text of the secret report of Pakistan's Abbottabad Commission, which investigated how Osama bin Laden was able to hide in the country for nearly a decade--and how Pakistan's defense forces had failed to detect or prevent the U.S. Navy SEAL raid that ended in his death on May 2, 2011.

www.breitbart.com...

Nano Thermite found in the dust at Ground Zero. Peer reviewed in the Bentham Open Chemical Physics Journal. ‘Thermite Bentham’, “The great thermate debate”, ‘Iron rich spheres’, ‘Limited Metallurgical Examination (FEMA C-13, Appendix C-6)’.‘Steven Jones’ ‘Niels Harrit’, ‘Mark Basile’, ‘Jon Cole’, ‘Nano Tubes’.

That is false. A person can create spheres using a simple lighter and steel wool or by simply placing a steel beam in a barrel of fire.

100’s of firefighters and witness testimony to MOLTEN METAL ignored by the Commission report.

Molten aluminum was seen flowing from the northeast corner of WTC2, not steel. That was evident by the fact that as the falling droplets cooled, they turned reflective and silvery. The aluminum came from the aluminum airframe of United 175, which was piled up in the location where the molten aluminum was seen.

“Like you’re in a foundry”, “NIST’s John Gross denies the existence of Molten Metal”, ‘Swiss Cheese’,..

The piece of steel was never in a molten state at ground zero, which was a ridicules claim and proved that the person who made that false claim didn't know what he was talking about. That piece of steel in question was annealed at a temperature well below the melting point of steel. I know, because as an airframe technician, annealing aerospace metals was one of my jobs.

“As of 21 days afterthe attack, the fires were still burning and molten steel was still running.” Leslie Robertson’.

Explosives and thermite do not leave behind molten steel for minutes, much less days, weeks, and months, but buried steel and iron can. I might that fires that smolder for days is nothing new. You can find examples on the Internet by doing a simple search.

Iron Burns

"Sometimes a big load of iron in a ship can get hot. The heat can even set other materials on fire. That’s because the iron is rusting, which means it is burning very, very slowly. Iron rusts in a chemical reaction called oxidation.

That means the iron reacts with oxygen gas from the air. Oxidation is the chemical reaction that occurs when anything burns in air. Like most oxidations, rusting gives off heat."

www.debunking911.com...

And, there was lots of buried steel at ground zero.

4. ‘5 DancingIsraeli’s’ arrested in ‘Mossad Truck Bombs’ on 9/11 that stated “We werethere to document the event.”

Let's take a look at the rest of the story.

Briefing: CNN Transcript

BERNARD KERIK, NEW YORK CITY POLICE COMMISSIONER: I just got a confirmation from the Chief of Detectives, he's reach out to the FBI. They have confirmed that someone has been stopped in New Jersey, three men in a van. However, there was no explosives in the van.

transcripts.cnn.com...

As you can see, you are incorrect.

edit on 18-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join