It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Bombshell: Methodical Deception -- Rebekah Roth

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Sorry, Fox New is a propaganda machine and lies all the time. Your News source is yellow journalism, chuck full of lies to do damage control against the truth.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Apparently you don't know the different between "yellow journalism" and opinionated smut.

That won't work for you. After all, Osama bin Laden had addressed President Barack Obama by name.

June 3, 2009

According to a recording aired by Al Jazeera on June 3, Bin Laden made a statement against President Barack Obama

www.reuters.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Proof that Osama bin Laden did not die in 2001 of kidney disease.

You gave no proof, nothing but opinionated News sources from Fox and friends.

It's ok with me if you believe Obama captured Bin Laden, I have no problem with it, really.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

orry, Fox New is a propaganda machine and lies all the time.

That art of deception of yours won't work.

May 19, 2011

A recording purported to have been made by Osama shortly before he died has been released by al-Qaeda. In the message, he praised the revolutions in Tunisia and Egypt and speaks of a "rare historic opportunity" for Muslims to rise up. The 12-minute audio message came out on a video posted on Islamist websites, and has been translated by the SITE Institute

www.bbc.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

That won't work either.

Bin Laden’s daughter confirms her father shot dead by US Special Forces in Pakistan

Senior Pakistani security officials said Osama bin Laden’s daughter had confirmed her father was captured alive and shot dead by the US Special Forces during the first few minutes of the operation carried out at the huge compound in Bilal Town, Abbottabad. 

www.alarabiya.net...

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Double blast against Obama shows strain on Qaeda

www.reuters.com...

Wheres the News article? There nothing to support your claim, no article.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I am going to bed.

You have not read a single thing I posted to you.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Wheres the News article? There nothing to support your claim, no article.

Let's try this one instead since the link is not working on the other reference.

Al Qaeda statement confirming bin Laden's death

"That the Americans were able to kill Osama is not shameful to us. Where else do men and heroes die except on the battlefield? Every end is predestined. But can the Americans with their media, agents, machinery, soldiers, intelligence and equipment kill what Sheikh Osama lived and fought for? Never, never. Sheikh Osama did not build an organization that will die with his death and leave with his departure..."

www.reuters.com...

edit on 17-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I am going to bed.

At least read this before you go!!

LEAKED PAKISTANI REPORT REVEALS LIFE--AND DEATH--OF BIN LADEN

Al Jazeera has obtained the full text of the secret report of Pakistan's Abbottabad Commission, which investigated how Osama bin Laden was able to hide in the country for nearly a decade--and how Pakistan's defense forces had failed to detect or prevent the U.S. Navy SEAL raid that ended in his death on May 2, 2011.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

LOL yes Obama caught Bin Laden. That is what your News article is saying more propaganda to feed the uninformed.

Have a good night

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

The following did not come from Fox News.

January 21, 2011: In an audio message, bin Laden called for the withdrawal of French troops from Muslim lands in exchange for the release of French hostages being held by al-Qaeda affiliates.

"President Nicolas Sarkozy's refusal to remove his forces from Afghanistan is nothing but a green light for killing the French hostages. We repeat the same message to you: The release of your prisoners in the hands of our brothers is linked to the withdrawal of your soldiers from our country."

October 27, 2010: In a new audio recording, bin Laden justified the kidnapping of five French citizens in Niger in September, calling the abductions the result of French injustices against Muslims and warning they will continue.

"How could it be fair that you intervene in the affairs of Muslims, in North and West Africa in particular, support your proxies [agents] against us, and take a lot of our wealth in suspicious deals, while our people there suffer various forms of poverty and despair?" the recording said.

October 1, 2010: After six months of silence, bin Laden released an audio recording expressing concern about global climate change and the floods in Pakistan.

"The number of victims caused by climate change is very big... bigger than the victims of wars," said the voice, whose authenticity could not be immediately verified and was made available by SITE Intelligence Group.

www.aljazeera.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   

OL yes Obama caught Bin Laden.

The Score

Obama: 1

Osama: 0

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarthFazer
Dear God skyeagle is still trying ?

I just , umm dont get it ? Im embarrassed for even arguing with you in this thread smh

clearly you are not here to seek truth but push propaganda. You demonstrated being dishonest and deceptive what else is there to say ? Arguing for the sake of arguing. And getting nowhere fast.

Skyeagle if I give you a quarter will you go back under the bridge ?

Just staahhhp

-DF

I agree, this is NOT meant to be ad hominem, but he and a couple others are persistent in many of the latest 9/11 threads of recycling old OS arguments disregarding new evidence. His rhetoric is appealing to the OS debunkers who haven't researched all of he data that contradicts his opinions and the NIST OS in detail. He consistently likes to use the words "physics" and "science" but has not demonstrated that he understands physics or the scientific method. The OS theory has been presented to the scientific community and ATS forums for scrutiny, has been shot down, but he stays in denial. I believe the ATS OP flags and post comment stars indicate the community support for this rhetoric. I am happy to be called a "truther" as it identifies me as a critical thinking skeptic in pursuit of truth. To deny ignorance is the ATS theme. Sad to say, most of those conspirators responsible for other historical false flag events like this (i.e., Gulf of Tonkin, Pearl Harbor, etc.) have never been brought to justice. I hope the use of the Internet in the 9/11 event will make a difference.Thanks DF!

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ontarff

historical false flag events like...Pearl Harbor,

Guess who was celebrating the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor?
British Prime Minister Winston Churchill and Chiang Kai-shek, the Republic of China’s leader.

BTW:

* Did the United States go to war when North Korea shot down our EC-121 over international waters?

* Did the United States go to war when North Korea hijacked the USS Pueblo in international waters?

* Did the United States go to war when Libya bombed Pan Am 103 out of the sky?

* Did the United States go to war when Osama bin Laden bombed our embassies in Kenya and Tanzania?

* Did the United States go to war when Osama bin Laden bombed WTC1 in 1993?

* Did the United States go to way when Osama bin Laden bombed the USS Cole?

* Did the United States go to war when the Marine barracks in Lebanon was bombed?

* Did the United States go to war as Iraq continued to violate UN resolutions after the first Gulf War, which involved a number of countries other than the United States?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

O K, skyeagle.

I have read along for the past few pages and watched as you have desperatly tried to turn everything toward your favor.

to be exactly honest, I think one of your best statements came from your analogy of getting iron spheres by putting a three foot section of steel bean in a drum and fueling a fire wth wood. Sorry but I think it would take a lot of wood to burn inorder to reach the temps needed to do any damage to a steel beam, of any real dimensions. But I have to ask, what is going to happen to the steel drum, which is also in the fire, while you are trying to melt the steel beam?
One point about the fires in the TT I have never understood is about the source of the heat which "had to be transferred" to the steel colmns in the core. This heat energy had to be of sufficent level and sustained for enough time to effect them or this part of the buildings would have been left standing after any of the floors and/or the outer frame would have fallen. After the jet fuel burned off, where did all the extra energy come from?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

I have read along for the past few pages and watched as you have desperatly tried to turn everything toward your favor.

Let's just say it's reality.

to be exactly honest, I think one of your best statements came from your analogy of getting iron spheres by putting a three foot section of steel bean in a drum and fueling a fire wth wood. Sorry but I think it would take a lot of wood to burn inorder to reach the temps needed to do any damage to a steel beam, of any real dimensions.

But I have to ask, what is going to happen to the steel drum, which is also in the fire, while you are trying to melt the steel beam?

The steel drum will not melt. Let's call upon the laws of physics and take a look here

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Okay, I read through those and thank you very (very) much for taking the trouble... I DO appreciate it (and like you, heh) but I still fail to see anything definite.

I get there was an art group sneaking around the WTC right before 9-11 and get they had an opportunity to plant explosives... but I see nothing about them or their notebooks that isn't "arty weird" and is actually incriminating... especially seeing as the boxes in that pic could be for bolt bracers (or whatever).

I get the suspicion due to foreign weirdos climbing around a building about to be hit as it was... but I caution that these guys could be (and likely are) totally innocent of 9-11... not that 'arteests' are innocent, heh, but they usually don't take lives. Sure they could've been some secret wetwork group... but there is exactly the same evidence pointing to the cleaning crew in the WTC as responsible... meaning no evidence at all.

But sure, it IS suspicious... everything can be seen as suspicious on a witch hunt.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Not just suspicious, It's highly suspicious imo. And the fact the FBI never even asked questions makes it even more bizarre. The fact that 911 was an open and shut case the same day ie: naming all hijackers and OBL with zero attention given towards anyone makes it highly suspicious. Yes, the doodles could be the typical ramblings of a artsy mind, but hindsight is always 20/20. Looks like confessions to me.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AsherLewin11
Again Skyeagle I suggest you research these topics before commenting. It may save you more future embarrassment .

I doubt very much he is capable of embarrassment. Chronic cognitive dissonance can do that.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinymind

O K, skyeagle.

to be exactly honest, I think one of your best statements came from your analogy of getting iron spheres by putting a three foot section of steel bean in a drum and fueling a fire wth wood. Sorry but I think it would take a lot of wood to burn inorder to reach the temps needed to do any damage to a steel beam, of any real dimensions. But I have to ask, what is going to happen to the steel drum, which is also in the fire, while you are trying to melt the steel beam?
One point about the fires in the TT I have never understood is about the source of the heat which "had to be transferred" to the steel colmns in the core. This heat energy had to be of sufficent level and sustained for enough time to effect them or this part of the buildings would have been left standing after any of the floors and/or the outer frame would have fallen. After the jet fuel burned off, where did all the extra energy come from?

Dr Judy Wood may have the answer to where the extra energy came from.
There HAD to be something else that helped turn the towers into dust and bring them down at such a speed.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join