It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Refugee shows us his true intentions'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: PersonneX
Yes, people can´t expect to live in their own social bubble like they did in their home country but with all benefits of the other society.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You are completely twisting my proposals to suit your argument;where are you from anyway?

I have listed off proposals that I know will be highly disagreed with, you won't step up and do the same because you don't wish for me to have material to slam you with, you are acting as a talking head.

By doing so you make this a silly argument, you're just saying it's bad, it's bad, it's bad, say that three times fast and tell me you don't sound like a sheep.

Well thank you for you declaration we all know it's bad, that's the point that's why you become engaged and try to make a difference instead of being a bull in a china cabinet, shooting down proposals when you have none yourself.

So yes that is self important, you haven't an egg in the basket, so when you decide you want to define yourself, then we can have a coherent argument, otherwise you need to quiet down and let those who actually have solutions aka the adults work this one out.
edit on 8-9-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

You are completely twisting my proposals to suit your argument, where are from anyway?
No. I'm from America and I twisted nothing. This is what you said:

We need to disregard being ally's with Saudi Arabia, and threaten forced regime change if they do not stop sponsoring terrorism and extremism, we also need to stop supporting elements of both sides in a clandestine war based on strategic positioning.
Sounds like abandoning allies to me.

Well thank you for you declaration we all know it's bad, that's the point that's why you become engaged and try to make a difference instead of being a bull in a china cabinet, shooting down proposals when you have none yourself.
Like I said, tell your government your plans. Unless you want to do it yourself, of course.

So yes that is self important, you haven't an egg in the basket, so when you decide you want to define yourself, then we can have a coherent argument, otherwise you need to quiet down and let those who actually have solutions aka the adults work this one out.

No. I'm not self important. I acknowledge that I don't have the knowledge or resources to provide a final solution. But you, on the other hand insist that you know what the solution is. That is self importance.

edit on 9/8/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

well that is a pretty big problem indeed, cultural difference is just too big with no intention of integration and it becomes a huge problem, just like a European has no place in Syria neither does a Syrian in Europe its like taking a Martian and telling him to live on Earth when he lived in Mars his whole life, I just don't think the world and society as a whole is remotely close for that to work.

I am not familiar with the procedure but I hope you are right and not many will stay, those who will stay hopefully are those who really need help, the main reason I think he is calling this a German problem is because Merkel simply invited and accepted basically anyone to come as long as they say they are refugees.

I do wonder though since there are a large amount in Germany already (was it 800k?) who arrived with the hope of honey flowing into their mouth, if truly a large amount will be forced to go back as they do not count as real refugees(highly likely considering all the young males) will they go back peacefully? with all those young males I dread to think what they might do once they hear the honey is not flowing in their direction.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Vamana

Nobody said that everybody can come in here just by saying "I'm a refugee". True is that everybody can ask for asylum. If he/she will get it is a matter of the revision. The rules are changing right now. The EU is planning to categorize the Balkan states all as secure countries, so these people will be sent home.
But you should know all this, since Hungary is EU.

If a person is male or young this is not really important. It is the question if he needs asylum. Syrians are very likely to get asylum in Germany because of known reasons. That was what Merkel said.
Btw.: It's funny how some scold at Germany for taking in refugees.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
We have a lot of Muslims in moving into my neighborhood. We have mosques popping up all over the place. I never gave it much thought because we have so many immigrants in America. The other day as I was driving down the street I had my car window open. A 5 year old kid yelled infidel at me as I was passing by. I was kind of in shock over it. The next day as I'm driving down the street the kid comes running down the drive way full steam and tossed a rock at my car. He missed his mark.

Most of the Muslims I meet seem to be polite and nice to your face but it makes me wonder what is there true motive? What are they teaching their kids? I'm kind of on guard over this and don't know what to think. We welcomed you into our country and this is what we receive?

Can I just say that I find this highly unlikely, I know I am calling you a liar and that is very rude of me but I dont believe you, its like your justification fits too nicely into your argument.

If any 5 year old kid were calling me names and throwing stones at my car the parent would be in for good strong word. Where do you live? Actually dont answer, Im not interested in trading, Ive made my point, I dont buy it.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I think that kinda culture would wave a finger not do the cut across the throat

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: wantsome

These incidents are more prevalent than just "a few bad apples among 1.5 billion". I'm so tired of hearing that defense. It's not all of course, but definitely the majority.

Please note the guy in the car is the founder of the English Defence League - whilst I am very patriotic and dislike the way the UK was going (before and one reason I left), I don't swing as far as the EDL who are a racist group borderline neo-nazis.

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, known by the pseudonym Tommy Robinson and also going by Andrew McMaster and Paul Harris

I would imagine "Tommy Robinson" is a long time antagonist of the Moslem "leader" he singled out hence the trade off. Stupid of the Muslim guy for reacting like he did but I have to say I would probably punch him if he kept driving past me in my neighborhood calling me out for supporting gay and lesbians* and I would imagine that like the other white folk walking down that street he was lying.

*yes the EDL are in the same vein as God Made Adam and Eve he didnt make Adam and Steve, its not normal is it "init" and his repeated use of bruv....slightly uneducated white males who are parodied fantastically here at their own hands:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Vamana
Read this, it´s a good article in my opinion.

The current average time from application to decision is 5.3 months, according to the German government.
If granted refugee status, a residence permit for three years will be granted. After this time a permanent residence permit can be applied for.
Who gets rejected?

Germany designates all EU states plus Ghana, Senegal, Serbia, Macedonia and Bosnia-Herzegovina as "safe countries of origin" - which means that asylum claims from nationals of these countries are likely to be rejected.

On 7 September the government announced that Kosovo, Albania and Montenegro would be added to this list.

Manfred Schmidt, President of BAMF, told Der Spiegel in August that 40% of all asylum seekers in Germany came from the Balkans, and their claims were likely to be unsuccessful.

www.bbc.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join