It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Refugee shows us his true intentions'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Sending more US troops to help out but I don´t consider (what he considers as help) it as going to war against refugees.
I have the impression he thinks we are overwhelmed so his idea was sending some aid.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality
No apologies needed, all cool. The comment was intended to drive attention of the chronical thread reading type of person towards my post about muslims again.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

The US is not in the habit of sending troops to friendly nations unless invited.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I'm not really sure how to address the crisis and also address the infiltration, of course I have suggestions, but many of which are probably highly disagreed with.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
That was not my impression, but if you have to point it out ok.

It can be done and has been in Ludwigsburg, where a ISIS fighter was uncovered in the refugee station. He was already searched via international warant. At least the ones that are known already.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I just think the guy in the video was pissed off. I mean, your dirty, tired in bad shape and someone is recording you. I won't be recorded on tape like that etheir.

I'm not surprised that the most of those people are young men, they have the strenght and the willing to leave home. The Mass Media show only women and kids because it hit more the heart of their listener.

The big problem is the quantity of people going in country. You must, by all mean, dispatche them so they don't isolate themself in ghetto. If that happen it will be the start of a real mess.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I don't believe anyone in here said all Arabs/Muslims are bad, Egypt is a beautiful country with good and hospitable people, as many Arabs are since I know plenty that are close friends my family made while living in Israel, most of them are christian sure but still.

but as I said earlier, people are naive thinking there isn't a large amount coming over to cause chaos and to erase European values with whatever suits them but nobody else i.e Sharia Law, there is evidence of this already in other European countries and if anyone thinks it will be different this time around well as I said very naive.

look at the garbage and filth they left in their wake in my country, Hungary, most of which is things they were given by police/people and they threw it away and this is everyone that was walking there from the amount of garbage not just a few "bad apples" the whole M1 motorway filled with garbage I reckon, you think this behavior will be any different once they get to Germany? hell no, once they settle in? even worse cause that is when it is too late.

as I said in another thread, people can keep throwing labels as much as they want "fear" "hatred" "xenowhatever" and of course how can you forget the number 1 label "racist" no matter what you say you are a racist, do not complain do not act or you will be labeled racist, that is of course until the streets are burning in another random Muslim protest in every EU city that people will finally wake up.

Hungary is the only country treating this with sanity, law and order and yet the media is smearing them all over, for what purpose?? because they are not blindly allowing every random person to settle into the country? it is absurd what is happening.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

of course I have suggestions, but many of which are probably highly disagreed with.

You asked me where I stand, several times. I answered, at the "risk" of being disagreed with.

What are your suggestions?

edit on 9/7/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Fine, there isn't any damn 'risk' it just becomes circular like arguing with a brick wall, so I'll state my idea of solutions.

Boots on ground, we ought to occupy the Middle East and rebuild, for as long as it takes until it resembles something like modern day Germany, and I'm not talking the whole of the Middle East..

We need to disregard being ally's with Saudi Arabia, and threaten forced regime change if they do not stop sponsoring terrorism and extremism, we also need to stop supporting elements of both sides in a clandestine war based on strategic positioning. So we need to take a hard line moral stand on this war and the elements of extremism.

If we are unable to do that or unwilling, we need to leave the Middle East. We need to wash out hands, we should not have one foot in and one foot out, all that does is further the crisis and criticisms directed at the west.

We need to build a wall in the first line refugee country's and send billions in aid, there needs to be longer wait times to destination country's, and deeper background checks, this will help stem the flood of refugees, and further help us weed out the infiltrators. These things need to happen sooner than later.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Boots on ground, we ought to occupy the Middle East and rebuild, for as long as it takes until it resembles something like modern day Germany, and I'm not talking the whole of the Middle East..
Well that's pretty clear. Or not. Under what legal authority would this occupation be carried out? Or doesn't that matter?

We need to disregard being ally's with Saudi Arabia, and threaten forced regime change if they do not stop sponsoring terrorism and extremism, we also need to stop supporting elements of both sides in a clandestine war based on strategic positioning.
Forced regime change. Well that's worked out pretty well so far. Solved a bunch of problems.

If we are unable to do that or unwilling, we need to leave the Middle East.
Sure. Dump our allies. Good policy.

We need to build a wall in the first line refugee country's and send billions in aid, there needs to be longer wait times to destination country's, and deeper background checks, this will help stem the flood of refugees, and further help us weed out the infiltrators.
Cool. Just like Berlin!

I disagree. With all your suggestions. That wasn't so bad now, was it?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Ok then, phage what are your suggestions please list in the same format I did thanks.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Vamana

Sorry I have to quote a few things so know what I adress.

I don't believe anyone in here said all Arabs/Muslims are bad

That´s not what I said either, I said there are still people here on ATS, like you made the impression to me, who think the quran promotes sharia law.

Paragraph#2
Yes you are right

Paragraph#3
I saw the pictures, yes, and it was disgusting. I´m not thinking it will be better when they arrive, I already wrote about that on page 2 or 3, how it is already.
However you also have to see that cultural difference (again). If you know egypt for example, when I first went there around 1995 or even earlier, I was dumbfounded to see them throwing the trash from the truck to the side of the street, instead of collecting it. The plastic bag issues that fly everywhere, too. That changed to the better now. I´m not apologizing for them, I´m far away from that, but I always try to see the reason behind ones acting, not judge what he does. I´ve yet to find a valid reasoning like cultural differences, where surviving is more important then keeping the earth clean. I know a romanian guy (he´s a siebenbürger, ancestors from germany) and he just gives a # about the environment or other people. It´s the mentality that plays into it and it has to do with heritage and culture.

Paragraph#4
Being german and being already treated like that on the first reply to my post, I know exactly what you are talking about. I hope they wake up earlier!

Paragraph#5
Yes the media is smearing, and your president speaks some truth when he says it´s a german problem, because we give to much on top, so the impression is made that everything is for free and made out of sugar here. Less than 20% will be granted final refugee status, the rest will be sent "home". Per law. It just takes forever to get the papers done because we are overwhelmed. I just find it a little bit sad that Hungary a benefitor of the big EU, that EU that also could have said "No, sorry no EU-status for you Hungary", is acting the way it does. Don´t get me wrong, it´s not an attitude against Hungary. I am aware that per EU treaty they are forced to "protect EU borders" against such things, too.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

The problem I see with all your suggestions, -let aside the fact that US has no right what so ever to intervene in a foreign country just to make it "better"- is that I think most of the people there just want peace and not a second Germany like state. Sure they like infrastructure and all but I think most of them flee because they want to sleep at night without fearing to not wake up in the morning. The problem with all this is, conspiracy or not, as long as foreign people try to intervene and rule, establish a regime that fit´s their agenda, there will always be "rebelion" groups.

And I have to say, Phage is right with his lates quote post. Building a wall is not the solution. Especially if it ends somewhere, normally at least at two points.
edit on 7-9-2015 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I have none which paint as simple a picture as you do. I am not intimately versed with foreign intelligence or policy. Nor do I have any illusions that I can offer a viable solution.

I do know that inciting hate as the video in the OP does, offers nothing.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

So essentially you are an objective criticizer, a loud voice amongst the village people.well thank you for your intriguing and enlightening disagreements, which have zero substance but only retort. There's nothing wrong with the OP video, surely it cannot be evidence of the whole of Islam being fanatical! However it is evidence that at least some are.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

So essentially you are an objective criticizer, a loud voice amongst the village people.

And your loud voice, does...what?

However it is evidence that at least some are.
I disagree that it is such evidence. I further contend that it's intent is to inspire hate. Nothing more.

However, I do not disagree that "some are." As I have stated.

edit on 9/8/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

If you can't even list off proposed solutions, and all you can offer is self important retort, then you offer zero substance in this debate. You are differing responsibility and not taking ownership, which is arguably at least half the problem in the U.S..

The last point we can agree to disagree, but understanding some elements of fanaticism are infiltrating through the exodus is a start.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: PersonneX

That resonates with my first impression and you are right. The same thing has happened with russians and turkish people who will search the proximity of their own and thus you end up walking along a street and get told by a little kid with russian/turkish accent that this is "his block" and "#ing german leave it".
Translated to english of course by me now. I´m not pulling that out of my nose, I wrote that in a post several years ago, here on ATS but with almost 2000 posts now, it´s hard to find (did not even try)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

If you can't even list off proposed solutions, and all you can offer is self important retort, then you offer zero substance in this debate.

Self important? Admitting my limitations is an expression of self importance? What a strange world you live in. But go ahead, demand that your government invade the Middle East (but not all of it). Be my guest. But don't dictate what mine should do.

You are differing responsibility and not taking ownership, which is arguably at least half the problem in the U.S..
Ah. I see, you advocate abandoning allies while talking about responsibility.

The last point we can agree to disagree, but understanding some elements of fanaticism are infiltrating through the exodus is a start.
Tell me, who has denied that there are dangerous elements?
Everywhere. Including domestic.

edit on 9/8/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   

It's not easy, and people won't understand. But it's really the best, you don't have to split famillies to do it. Good intended people will comply, other should have their refuge demande revoked. The country will be hable to accept more people, and to give them a real standar of life.

It's good for everybody.
edit on 8-9-2015 by PersonneX because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join