It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Refugee shows us his true intentions'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Hi ATS.

I stumbled upon this video of a refugee, making a 'Cut your neck' sign?!!
Sorry, no youtube video but its here on LiveLeak.

For those of you who cant watch it; Its a news crew reporting from a place where a lot of refugees is gathered, and when the camera is turning around you see a young refugee making 'I'll cut your throat' sign to the news crew?!

What is up with that?? Why send such a message??
I'm all up for helping these poor souls, but do I want this dude to come here, no way.
Maybe its me who is misunderstanding this, maybe its a sign of peace from where he is from, right, RIGHT?!
I dont really know whats up anymore, all I know is that I don't want that in my country!

And btw its not my title, used the original.
Normally I wont jump to conclusions, but this time I'm scratching my head.

Please someone enlighten me why anyone would do this?

Here is a better quality video
edit on 9/7/2015 by ypperst because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ypperst

He could be saying that he does not want to be filmed. "Cut the tape".

Or he's a terrorist that wants everyone to know his intentions. Time will tell.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Was thinking that too.

But really, if it was me who got helped like that, I would be waving to the news crew with a big fat smile on my face!
Not "Cut the F*cking tape"

If he didn't want to be filmed he could turn around.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
This is pretty disturbing. The MSM will just give you videos showing women and children but more than 3/4 of these refugees are men of military age. True war refugees take their families or stay with them but don't abandon them. I suspect less than 50% of them deserve refugee status, you're probably in for a world of trouble if you keep them all.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Believe me, I'm as suspicious as the next guy. I was just pointing out that if I didn't want to be filmed, I would probably make the same gesture.

This is why I'm pleased with David Cameron's decision to only take registered refugees from the camps around Syria.

I never thought I would agree with that bastard but in this case I do.
edit on 7-9-2015 by Wide-Eyes because: err

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
This is pretty disturbing. The MSM will just give you videos showing women and children but more than 3/4 of these refugees are men of military age. True war refugees take their families or stay with them but don't abandon them. I suspect less than 50% of them deserve refugee status, you're probably in for a world of trouble if you keep them all.

yes this is indeed disturbing!

My country wants to help every single one of them, but how can they tell who's to keep and who's not to keep?
I'm actually kinda scared for my home country, we can't help them all

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Or don't film me i'll be killed. Hard to say. The other guy obviously didn't want tk be filmed.

I am sure most refugees are good people, but guarantee ISIS is slipping terrorists in with the good people fleeing.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
after watching a cleverly edited clip, time to generalize and make assumptions

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

This is pretty disturbing. The MSM will just give you videos showing women and children but more than 3/4 of these refugees are men of military age.

You must be watching different news channels than me, here in Scotland I have seen news on the refugees on every channel and they all show the same, the majority of them are male, the majority are below middle age. I've also noticed a lot of the children seem to be with males. The percentage of women seems to be very small...

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

This is pretty disturbing. The MSM will just give you videos showing women and children but more than 3/4 of these refugees are men of military age.

You must be watching different news channels than me, here in Scotland I have seen news on the refugees on every channel and they all show the same, the majority of them are male, the majority are below middle age. I've also noticed a lot of the children seem to be with males. The percentage of women seems to be very small...

Good point.

I am not someone who sees a terrorist in every young middle eastern male but you have to agree that it is possible that many terrorist more than likely ISIS, have mixed in with the refugees undetected. Literally thousands could be among the refugees and they can not be identified because they don't wear uniforms.....

I hope I am wrong.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Could it be a Trojan horse by sending in sleeper cells with the refugees.
I also thought that this was also a plan to put great strain on Europe to cripple the nations before the main invasion by a coalition force namely Russia China and Iran .working together to destroy western society. Keeping there alliance secret plotting and planning traps for the western forces to cripple them .

Admiral Akbar (starwars). its a trap !!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
The west are responsible for the refugee crisis and even more responsible for not EVACUATING these human beings instead of subjecting them to a journey of the proportions they have undertaken.
We really expect them to cry and say thank you for all you have done and are going to do.
What happens when the west achieve their goals in Syria and the citizens want to return, bringing with them their new found freedoms and appetites (greed).
They all think we don't deserve our place as the wealthiest most powerful nations and of course they want to bring us down and rule their way.
Don't we want to bring down the current system of rule, (by the rich). They will do everything to stop us uniting and they are doing it well.
I can never see us uniting for a better world.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Perhaps one needs to ask why didn't he want to be filmed, would he be recognised for some crime?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: chewi

The west are responsible for the refugee crisis and even more responsible for not EVACUATING these human beings instead of subjecting them to a journey of the proportions they have undertaken.

Um . The war in Syria has nothing to do with the west .

“God willing, we will find your towns, we will come to your homes, and we will kill you,”

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622
Really.
have I been watching something else.
We are responsible in lots of ways.
A failure to intervene.
A failure to evacuate or set up safe zones closer to the source.
Foreign policy failure
Capitalism !
These are just a few.
We can send a full floatilla of aid to a place in accessible when their is a natural disaster. The way the media portrays a crisis is so important because we always fall for it.
What difference is there between this and a tsunami disaster. Is one of them deserving and the other not.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7
I would say a very high percentage of them have committed a crime or two along the journey.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Well look at the place, is that the refuge camp or just some transient station, either way its a dump. But still better then the ruble that is Syria and Libya now. And the reasons why you see these kids and not that much women is because women probably got taken and the older men who were in fighting shape and order likely got killed if they did not get on out of there, these were probably teens when the whole thing was going on civilians and all the rest. I think the casualty rate was something like 80% civilians.

Dont know about them sticking to fight it out. They probably should, but then again have you seen what happens when people without guns stand up to people with guns and everything else? yup they end up quite dead. That and what are they going to do? Scream there undying hatred at the bombs that are about to fall on there heads? Kind of hard to fight bombs droping from the sky with your bare fist or even a ak47.

Most real wars you drop bombs and decimate places, then you send in ground troops. And the main purpose of ground troops is to hold ground. Cant see these guys even the most fit among them doing squat against trained and fully armed opposition.

After all the whole thing in Syria has been going on for years now and Libya got smashed pretty fast by the Islamist militants and ours and the Saudis and Israel funding them, and who know what else was going on there besides all the deals and gun running Isis which was then called other names got up to, not to mention there own resources from the years and years of fighting they just happened upon to, resources like all the military gear and weapons and tanks and Humvee we left behind in Iraq and other places.

Its a pretty clean house by now I suspect, with the females likely auctioned off, or ie married off, and a those not converting being shoot and thrown in a ditch. And well you know how it goes, you only need to kill a few and everybody else will fall in line. So ya! They are far from happy me thinks about there predicament or would apreciate that bag of chips all that much when. There was a story around here some time ago about how they got on a train heading for Germany and got derailed to a camp, and will likely be moved to a work camp in the future if they stick around.

Dont know if they payed for those tickets but must have as nothing is free anywere. But they were likely pissed when they found out they got tricked and got stuck in hungry, next I heard there shipping a lot of them to Serbia. Yup Serbia were some years gone they were killing each other form being from a different village or the next block over, and mass executing whole villages and other undisirables, but I heard there are lots of islamists in serbia as well more so then before the clensings. Either way, there not likely to quite fit in there me thinks.

Go figure eh! Really it surprised me it took this long for all those people to try and flee there war torn countries, it was obvious what was going to happen 10 years ago, and its quite obvious what will happen when these countries in Europe try to deal with it all, lets just say most of these countries are tiny compared to the US, some are literally not even half the size of some of the states in the US.

And last I read they found 350,000 between jan and august this year alone heading to Greece and Hungry and Germany and Eastern Europe so ya, that may not sound like a lot, but even those numbers bound to cause problems. Just imagine 350,000 people just one day showing up in your town? I know here in WA eve though we got land a plenty and what not, no way they can deal with all that, # cant even deal with the measly sum or homeless we have now.

I figured it would have happened sooner, but it could just be the media here not covering it. Oh ya! No surprises here, and its bound to get worse in the future as more are likely to migrate due to war and other such factors, expect it all as all types move about in such things.
edit on 4amMondayam072015f1amMon, 07 Sep 2015 04:05:34 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: chewi

Is the west fighting Assad , um no .

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

His body language, to me, suggested more than 'cut the tape'.

I understand peoples apprehension, but the majority of refugees are just looking to not being displaced. For a better life.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622
Is the west allowing it to happen. Has the west past actions led to this. What are you watching if you believe the west has nothing to do with the war and refugee crisis. They are fighting WESTERN VALUES, yes what you and me live for. How is the west NOT involved. All wars are not fought with soldiers, it begins with foreign policy. Soldiers go in to exterminate and clear up. Are we only responsible and involved when boots are on the ground?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join