It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Refugee shows us his true intentions'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

These incidents are more prevalent than just "a few bad apples among 1.5 billion". I'm so tired of hearing that defense. It's not all of course, but definitely the majority.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

What a racist asshole. I mean the man in the car.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

so because of that, the Muslim in white assaults him in his own car?.... what do you think those other Muslims would have done to him if he had gotten out of his car?.....do you think they would have engaged him in dialog, or just beat the crap out of him?.....

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

i didn't mean it as a racist comment, but i do think its true that 100 years from now we could be living in a global melting pot w a one world government and economy if we don't kill each other first. hopefully all racism will be stomped out by then.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

So the chickensh!t Muslim punches him in the face. That's their way: violence first, dialog later.

ETA: Don't intend this as a blanket statement, I just mean that particular enclave.
edit on 7-9-2015 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

... hopefully all racism will be stomped out by then.

Unfortunately, as long as humans inhabit the earth, there will always be racism. It will always exist.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

That's their way: violence first, dialog later.

Who's way?
Assholes? Yes. And they come in all kinds of colors and flavors.

edit on 9/7/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx
Regardless what happened to him, he called for it. He was not the first time there and was probably known and heard saying "scumbag muslims, burkha #". The one in white at least can speak propper english. Does not justify force on the guy in the car, but imagine there is someone driving around your street, repeatly, slowly, windows down insulting you. He basically insulted him being a child molestor, from the safety of his car. Very intelligent and brave.

edit on 7-9-2015 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

So the chickensh!t Muslim punches him in the face. That's their way: violence first, dialog later.

ETA: Don't intend this as a blanket statement, I just mean that particular enclave.

Chickensh!t muslim? Clap clap. Your intentions and thoughts are clear.
If you don´t intend it, simply don´t write it.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Regardless what happened to him, he called for it. He was not the first time there and was probably known and heard saying "scumbag muslims, burkha #". The one in white at least can speak propper english. Does not justify force on the guy in the car, but imagine there is someone driving around your street, repeatly, slowly, windows down insulting you. He basically insulted him being a child molestor, from the safety of his car. Very intelligent and brave.

the guy in the car has it on video, he should have him arrested for assault....or......I guess it's ok with you to smack people around if they insult you.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
anyone look at the pictures below the video ? OMG

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Isn't that how the propaganda works, you have people more readily to accept refugees by the thousands when is only women and littler babies shown, hardly you get videos of the mature and young adults that are bundle in the group people that doesn't look good.

But that is how politics are played any where in the world.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I highlighted it for you, but nice try.

Very nice tactics, sadly it failed before you even used it.
This game can be played by two.
I guess it´s ok with you to insult people without them doing anything except living.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

that is the kind of mentality you can expect all over Europe soon, the UK and France being live examples, but you are not allowed to say or do anything because you will be labeled a racist.

when the EU drowns in Sharia law people will start to wake up but it will be too late.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Vamana
I have the impression people here can still differ between muslims and radical islamists. At least the people I get in contact with.
I mean look at the guy in the video, he can not even articulate himself in propper english. Listen to what he says. That is racist, regardless how you spin it around.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

not everyone is like that of course but saying they are a minority is being naive quite frankly, and how is he racist by saying he is a pedophile? Sharia law pretty much has that covered.

is he racist for saying they do not wish to integrate but to force their religion and beliefs onto the people of the country they migrated to? already live examples of this like I said the proof and facts are there people refuse to see them, Paris being burned for how long? vandalism looting etc etc just because someone made fun of some silly prophet.

if you speak up and express your concerns about your country being taken you are labeled a racist, the white man needs to sit and say nothing or he is a racist?.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

As a German I know very well what you are talking about. Have you watched the video? If so, you might notice that the pedo thing was not the only thing he said.

However, if you would have talked to a muslim, he would explain you that sharia law is NOT what´s written down in the quran, nor is it wished by the majority. I´m catholic by the way, not that other people think I defend muslims because I am one.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

As a German I know very well what you are talking about. Have you watched the video? If so, you might notice that the pedo thing was not the only thing he said.

However, if you would have talked to a muslim, he would explain you that sharia law is NOT what´s written down in the quran, nor is it wished by the majority. I´m catholic by the way, not that other people think I defend muslims because I am one.

I am a lapsed Catholic. Eight years of Catholic grade school, four years at a Jesuit high school, four years at a Catholic college. It took me sixteen years to realize the hypocricy. As an institution, the heirarchy promotes and protects pedophelia, that much Catholocism has in common with Sharia Law.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I was raised catholic by my grandparents but objected with 13-14 years when I found out all the crimes the church did. I´m still registered as catholic but could not care less.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
This is pretty disturbing. The MSM will just give you videos showing women and children but more than 3/4 of these refugees are men of military age. True war refugees take their families or stay with them but don't abandon them. I suspect less than 50% of them deserve refugee status, you're probably in for a world of trouble if you keep them all.

Could not agree more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join