It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death Threats On Abortion Providers Spike In Wake Of Planned Parenthood Videos

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
So let's look at the Huffpo article. They state that "one person posted" a death threat, and made the headline title "Death threats on Abortion Providers Spike.."
So it was one person, and then they go on to speak of anti abortion rallies as if all those people are making death threats. Oh and I just love this:

The person then posted Dyer's home address

Not unlike those on the radical left who publish names and homes of gun owners in New York....

How do we know it wasn't a radical on the left who hates pro choice groups and want to make them look bad, or maybe someone who is just sick of the antics of the radical left and just using their own tactics.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

How do we know it wasn't a radical on the left who hates pro choice groups and want to make them look bad, or maybe someone who is just sick of the antics of the radical left and just using their own tactics.

We don't, but most terrorist actions in the US are carried out by right wing radicals......so the chances are against it...

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

That's just relative good and evil.

Everything is relative.

43% of Catholics believe there is no sin in having an abortion.

I wonder how many unborns prefer to be born than aborted?

Salvation Army is a poor example. Totally different 'goods'. Not all people that work there get paid, either.

My ick factor has nothing to do with my belief in the sanctity of life.

ETA: As in all lives matter.

edit on 5-9-2015 by intrptr because: ETA:

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: windword
I'm very sorry for your situation, I truly am. My condolences.
As a side note, someone was just telling me yesterday some stuff about Pentecostals....and I heard years ago they physically handle snakes...too weird for me. (not to mention a misunderstanding of the biblical "taking up of serpents")

not all, that is only a few, I been to many, no one here does that.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

My ick factor has nothing to do with my belief in the sanctity of life.

And, your belief in the sanctity of life has nothing to do with the fact that Planned Parenthood has not been hiding or covering up the fact that they do business in fetal donations.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Until the videos by CMP came out, anyway…

ETA: You just put business and donations in the same sentence, again.

edit on 5-9-2015 by intrptr because: ETA:

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Come on! Seriously? How can you preach about the sanctity of life then threaten to kill someone?

Right because ONLY opponents of abortion do that !

The Occupy movement never did that.

BLM never do that.

BLACK Panthers never do that.

Rioters in Ferguson never did that.

The only 'terrorists' there is are christians.

Blah.
edit on 5-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Until the videos by CMP came out, anyway…

ETA: You just put business and donations in the same sentence, again.

And you still don't get it!

If what Planned Parenthood is doing were illegal, they would have been shuttered years ago. The CMP videos don't reveal any illegal activity, other than theirs.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

We don't, but most terrorist actions in the US are carried out by right wing radicals......so the chances are against it...

LoL thats not even close to accurate

I like your statistics you posted to make that claim

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Prezbo369

LoL thats not even close to accurate

I like your statistics you posted to make that claim

I am sure they ignore eco terrorists, and 'save' the planet' with regards to 'statistics'.

The don't even believe in 'left wing terrorism' because it 'doesn't' exist.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Well from the 1960s to the 1980s left wing extremists were the dominate domestic terrorists but right wing extremists overtook the left wing extremists in domestic terrorism in the 1990s. But that all said, since 9/11, international terrorists have killed more Americans than domestic terrorists.

www.fbi.gov...

edit on 5-9-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Come on! Seriously? How can you preach about the sanctity of life then threaten to kill someone?

Right because ONLY opponents of abortion do that !

The Occupy movement never did that.

BLM never do that.

BLACK Panthers never do that.

Rioters in Ferguson never did that.

The only 'terrorists' there is are christians.

Blah.

Er...the point isn't that only Christians kill...it's that these people say they're against abortion because they 'believe in the sanctity of life,' and then demonstrate a lust for violence and murder...you don't see the hypocrisy?
edit on 5-9-2015 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJourney
I'm sick and tired of people saying 'most Christians are peace loving.' Until the christian community really steps up, reprimanding such behavior with a unified voice, then you cannot blame us for associating Christians in general with terrorism. Christians, you need to get your people under control!

This was intended to exemplify the flaws and hypocrisy in the attitude some, very often white Christians, take against blacks and Muslims, but don't apply to themselves, In case it wasn't obvious.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJourney

Er...the point isn't that only Christians kill...it's that these people say they're against abortion because they 'believe in the sanctity of life,' and then demonstrate a list for violence and murder...you don't see the hypocrisy?

Which doesn't make them different than anyone else.

Especially when it comes to the world of American politics.

It is FULL of cognitive dissnoance, but making it out that only the anti abortionists is straight up pushing intellectual dishonesty.
edit on 5-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

oh baloney!!! The guy who flew his private plane into the IRS building....leftist... the guy who went on a rampage and shot the Democrat woman...a democrat supporter...the Fort Hood shooter a radical muslim whom Democrats and leftists support...all these people whom the Left accused of being right wing all turned out to be left wing nuts.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

This was intended to exemplify the flaws and hypocrisy in the attitude some, very often white Christians, take against blacks and Muslims

Why are you turning this into a race thing? Oh by the way I been married to a muslim guy for 12 years and suddenly he decided I wasn't good enough for him when the chips were down, after I sponsored his citizenship and everything.... sooooo you know what you can do with your little stereotype. And none of it has to do with my stance on abortion and selling baby parts... plus I would never think of making a death threat against anyone even the worst of the worst people and the most treasonous....Divine Justice will prevail without me. I believe in the law of karma and no human justice or injustice will deter that cosmic law in the end.
edit on 5-9-2015 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

This was intended to exemplify the flaws and hypocrisy in the attitude some, very often white Christians, take against blacks and Muslims

Why are you turning this into a race thing? Oh by the way I been married to a muslim guy for 12 years and suddenly he decided I wasn't good enough for him when the chips were down, after I sponsored his citizenship and everything.... sooooo you know what you can do with your little stereotype.

I'm not 'making it a race thing,' those were just the two primary examples of people using that logic, yet would not like that logic used against them, that came to mind. I don't see how I could possibly be stereotyping, since I'm literally referring to people who think that way, not defining a particular group as thinking that way.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

You are SO turning it into a race thing, like some people just have to do because it burns them up for some reason...I'm so sorry you are living your life with that.

And plenty of white Christians and Republicans voted for you know who....and TWICE and
knowing his background with Bill Ayers and all these radicals and communists and so on....but you know people wanted to give it a chance. No of course you don't see the stereotype. Most people don't see their own stuff.
I heard a story years ago that a woman was telling a minister about how awful it was another woman was wearing mascara and makeup and yet she herself was wearing it. One may think how can it be so....but it happens all the time.
Me personally I would have preferred Ben Carson.

edit on 5-9-2015 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

You are SO turning it into a race thing, like some people just have to do because it burns them up for some reason...I'm so sorry you are living your life with that.

And plenty of white Christians and Republicans voted for you know who....and TWICE and it was the dumbest thing ever knowing his background with Bill Ayers and all these radicals and communists and so on....but you know people wanted to give it a chance. No of course you don't see the stereotype. Most people don't see their own stuff.
I heard a story years ago that a woman was telling a minister about how awful it was another woman was wearing mascara and makeup and yet she herself was wearing it. One may think how can it be so....but it happens all the time.
Me personally I would have preferred Ben Carson.

I'm white, sooo if you're saying I'm stereotyping white people, that's a pretty self-defeating argument. Again, I'm referring specifically to people who think that way. It's self-referential. It is, by definition, not stereotyping.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

No you are stereotyping white Christians. It's not like I'm surprised or anything. And maybe this is stereotypical of me to say, but over and over I've seen on these forums secular Progressives saying the same kinds of things you are. Why do Democrats/Progressives feel the need to portray Christians in this manner and why did you make it an issue in a non-racial subject? What does it have to do with the subject of this thread? You decided to bring it up because you want to blame evil Christians you have assumed it has to be an evil Christian who made this threat, when you don't know anything about the person. But certainly leftists have been blaming stuff on right wingers a lot lately....when it's always been mostly left wingers doing it.

Anyway, I still have to take issue with the Huffpo article. The writer quotes some person from DOJ stating he's never seen so much violence from the right....omg well he's just never seen the religious right finally stand up and say enough is enough! The Progressives just don't want the right wing to be activists the way they themselves are because they know their time is up if enough people have the courage to stand on their convictions.
Now all that said, whoever made the death threat I don't support and I don't care if they are right wing,Christian, secular muslim white black or purple or artificial intelligence. Oh while I'm thinking of that, a guy presenting at a tech conference said that there are bunches of fake accounts on social media that were supposed to be celebrities and what not but weren't and that some software is designed to create fake conversations. I have encountered this in forums...irc more specifically where someone used this script to have conversations with people and people may not even know they are having a chat with a computer script. I was kind of funny but creepy too.
Huffpo and Daily Kos just frothing at the mouth over supposed death threat...their beloved Planned Parenthood is in trouble and these Progressive Soros paid front groups are all in sync trying to make it look like the Christian right are all just violent radicals. A bit of projection I'd say.
These people are in the business of manufacturing and producing leftist disinfo...
edit on 6-9-2015 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join