It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death Threats On Abortion Providers Spike In Wake Of Planned Parenthood Videos

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

It was many years ago someone told me about it at their church....I just don't like snakes.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: Prezbo369

We don't, but most terrorist actions in the US are carried out by right wing radicals......so the chances are against it...

oh baloney!!! The guy who flew his private plane into the IRS building....leftist... the guy who went on a rampage and shot the Democrat woman...a democrat supporter...the Fort Hood shooter a radical muslim whom Democrats and leftists support...all these people whom the Left accused of being right wing all turned out to be left wing nuts.

Lol riight...I'd repost the FBI link provided in the previous page, but youre not likely to believe anything on there it being teh evul government right?.....or is that also stereotyping?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
How's this any different than the people calling for the chick in Kentuckys head for not allowing licenses to gay couples?

NEWS FLASH! There are crazies on every side of every issue in todays world.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You know I am pro-choice, but your comment of "Come on! Seriously? How can you preach about the sanctity of life then threaten to kill someone?" neglects to realize that killing the killer ends the killing. That is why they would do that. Wrong as it is.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
And for the hell of it...I'll throw this out there. While the OP is correct that this is obviously wrong (threatening or killing) please consider this. In a perfect world, no one would ever have to have an abortion. Therefore, mistakes are made that lead to having an abortion. A mistake is something you didn't want to happen, but that happened anyway. In the case of pregnancy, that mistake may have been no birth control, bad birth control, etc. Maybe if society in general thought of an abortion as being just a little bit more horrible...not the person for having one...but the act itself...maybe people would be more careful and that would end up dropping the crazy high number of abortions that occur in the USA. And if the number of abortions dropped far enough, maybe to the once in a blue moon type of number...these radicals wouldn't be so up in arms and doing the wrongs they are currently.

If we look at abortion as simple facts...that a life is being extinguished and decide that is horrible even when it needs to happen from the woman's perspective. Maybe then people would be exceedingly careful to avoid getting pregnant when they don't want to...drop the number of abortions...and these these people would have no reason to be radical.

Just a thought.
edit on 9/6/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Maybe if people in the Middle East were more mindful to ancient desert shepherd's moral superiority, ISIS wouldn't have to bomb so many towns and cities.

In other words, if women stopped having so many abortions, other people wouldn't have to be bombing clinics and murdering abortion doctors!

edit on 6-9-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I have no idea why, but for some reason the first thing that came to my mind was a husband telling his wife that if she would just quit burning so many dinners he wouldn't have to beat on her so often!

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I know why...

Been there, done that.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
As some may know, congress has begun their investigation into planned parenthood...
titled:

"Examining the Horrific Abortion Practices at the Nation's Largest Abortion Provider"

I found a video of Congressman's Nadler's remarks made at the beginning of these hearings and thought it was worthy of posting somewhere on ATS.

twitter.com...

A video of the first part of these investigations can be found at:

judiciary.house.gov...

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Every time I read that investigation title it just screams "We've already determined you are guilty and are just doing this to go through the motions," and it infuriates me.

PS: can you post a transcript? I can't get on Twitter.
edit on 10-9-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Holy Crap! This investigation doesn't really surprise me, but the blatant ignorance in the title of the investigation is outstanding!

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I am taking it that you can't open the first video I posted...

I think the congressmen has posted the transcript, or a good part of it on his website here:

nadler.house.gov...

the video can be found on you tube:

www.youtube.com...

as far as a transcript of the whole hearing (4 hours long or more) I haven't found one as of yet. I am stuck listening to the whole thing now.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Ok thanks. At least SOMEONE on that committee knows what's up. This is SOOO telling:

“Sadly, this is not the first time Congress has been drawn into this charade. But every time, it follows the same pattern – extremists try to entrap Planned Parenthood into unethical or illegal conduct and make sensationalized accusations. But in no time at all, the claims are debunked and investigations find no wrongdoing. This pattern is being repeated here today.

“In 2012, anti-abortion groups released videos claiming to show Planned Parenthood was conducting sex-selective abortion. And it was not true.

“In 2011, anti-abortion groups released videos claiming to show Planned Parenthood condoned sex trafficking and statutory rape. And following the release of those videos, Republicans in Congress tried to cut off funding for Planned Parenthood and nearly shut down the government. But of course, Planned Parenthood had already reported the actors claiming to be sex traffickers to the FBI. So once again, not true!

“The list goes on. In 2010, videos falsely claimed women were pressured into abortion – not true; 2009 false claims about clinics avoiding parental consent – not true; 2002 false claims about statutory rape – not true.

“And for a real sense of déjà vu – in 2000 videos were released claiming Planned Parenthood was participating in illegal tissue sales. But of course, when the man who made those videos came before Congress, he totally recanted his testimony, and an FBI investigation did not lead to any charges against Planned Parenthood.

edit on 10-9-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I believe that the page you found those two videos on has also the testimony of a Ms. Priscilla Smith.

She brings up the investigation from the contractors that were hire by planned parenthood and some other things that seem to be new information.
Found the transcript here:

judiciary.house.gov...

but not sure how you managed to bring up the videos that you did so feel free to add that video to it.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
double post for some reason...sorry.
edit on 10-9-2015 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
It is very deplorable that people do not use the law of the land, but take it into their own hands to dish out punishment.

God does not condone the acts of violence against the murderers of unborn children, without lawful consideration. All of those acting outside of the law are wrong.

Of course those who murder unborn children, by the hundreds and thousands, may probably expect no sanctity where God is concerned either. The laws of the land that allow murder are wrong. As are those who act outside the law.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
so, here we have an abortion survivor that was left in a bucket of flormalehyde to die claiming that she doesn't believe that she would be alive if it was a planned parenthood abortionist that aborted her???

really?? seems to me that the abortionist that did the abortion had that intention?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

This one?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
"Do you support the Pain Capable Act?"
what it all probably boils down to, a law that the house passed and is sitting in the senate.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
ya, that's the one...
thanks....
two abortion survivors
one lawyer, and this lady who teaches law at yale...
of the three, she's seems to be the only one that doesn't already have an anti-choice slant.

surprisingly, I haven't really learned much about the stem cell procurement process of planned parenthood for that matter. just oh, how terrible abortion is....particularly, those abortions in the later trimesters of a pregnancy...
ya know that terrible infractions of justice that the law I mentioned above would prevent....

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join