It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP REQUIRED summoning demonic entities.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra
oh look out , we have a witch with a college education over here and she's not afraid to use it people.

edit on 4-9-2015 by PLAYERONE01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: JackReyes

Wow!!! Evil and liar, so did gods scripture tell you to call boymonkey a liar, or was that your own personal judgement?

You sound smart there.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Finally we can agree, I concur

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

We should conjure a demon to kick his judgmental ass :p

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

His next banana is going to be all brown in the middle and he will eat it anyway
Monkey Demon Bob has made it so.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

His next banana is going to be all brown in the middle and he will eat it anyway
Monkey Demon Bob has made it so.

Praise be praise be

edit on 4-9-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

You need to "hype" yourself up real good, like in a trance, just keep upping, you will notice that particular state of mind, you are after, but when your mind starts rattling the right way, you need to know what are your limits and when to stop, because it can damage your psyche, once a a door is opened, it can never be shut again. BOOM! you are a schizophrenic!

So play safe!

EDIT- also remember to be careful what you wish for, for example if someone wants to see satan real bad, sooner or later it will come and it will enter you through you kneecaps, and the whole thing backfires.

edit on 4-9-2015 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   

anyway brother I wish you could understand that when you run around on ATS calling peoples beliefs evil, then you side skirt the issue and don't use logic, all the while deferring responsibility this is the kind of response you'll receive. Almost everytime, not to mention a lot of us have been around for a while and know eachother, so we respect eachothers beliefs, this is a community after all. Don't think you will not receive this response, when you spout accusatory judgement calls at folks.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve
a reply to: Tindalos2013

You need to "hype" yourself up real good, like in a trance, just keep upping, you will notice that particular state of mind, you are after, but when your mind starts rattling the right way, you need to know what are your limits and when to stop, because it can damage your psyche, once a a door is opened, it can never be shut again. BOOM! you are a schizophrenic!

So play safe!

yes those raves in Ibiza, eastern europe and the UK were something else back in the 90's only a handful of us made it out unscathed.....

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Does anyone think imaginary friends as a child could be some sort of spirits? I had a big Bear and gnomes who used to move coal in the coal cellar with me at night singing away.
Can see them in my minds eye as clear as day.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

And not one witch would answer the challenge to ask Jehovah if he condemns witchcraft! Not a one.

If you are a witch you might ask your spirit who Jehovah is, and whether He excepts witchcraft. Or you may just open a Bible to Psalm 83:18.
edit on 4-9-2015 by JackReyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Why don't you just volunteer for Hillary's campaign? I'm sure she could hook you up.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JackReyes

And not one witch would answer the challenge to ask Jehovah if he condemns witchcraft! Not a one.

If you are a witch you might ask your spirit who Jehovah is, and whether He excepts witchcraft. Or you may just open a Bible to Psalm 83:18.

And read this real account about Jehovah:

(1 Kings 18:30-40) . . .At length E·liʹjah said to all the people: “Approach me.” So all the people approached him. Then he repaired the altar of Jehovah that had been torn down. 31 E·liʹjah then took 12 stones, corresponding to the number of the tribes of the sons of Jacob, to whom Jehovah’s word had come, saying: “Israel will be your name.” 32 With the stones he built an altar in the name of Jehovah. Then he made a trench all around the altar, an area large enough to sow with two seah measures of seed. 33 After that he put the pieces of wood in order, cut the young bull into pieces, and placed it on the wood. He now said: “Fill four large jars with water and pour it on the burnt offering and on the pieces of wood.” 34 Then he said: “Do it again.” So they did it again. Once more he said: “Do it a third time.” So they did it a third time. 35 And the water ran all around the altar, and he also filled the trench with water. 36 About the time when the evening grain offering is presented, E·liʹjah the prophet stepped forward and said: “O Jehovah, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, today let it be known that you are God in Israel and that I am your servant and that it is by your word that I have done all these things. 37 Answer me, O Jehovah! Answer me so that this people may know that you, Jehovah, are the true God and that you are turning their hearts back to you.” 38 At that the fire of Jehovah fell from above and consumed the burnt offering, the pieces of wood, the stones, and the dust, and it licked up the water from the trench. 39 When all the people saw it, they immediately fell facedown and said: “Jehovah is the true God! Jehovah is the true God!” 40 Then E·liʹjah said to them: “Seize the prophets of Baʹal! Do not let a single one of them escape!” At once they seized them, and E·liʹjah brought them down to the stream of Kiʹshon and slaughtered them there.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Monkey said Monkey is the true God and don't believe any other book because Monkey said so.

The Book of the White Monkey Chapter 2 verse 3.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Does anyone think imaginary friends as a child could be some sort of spirits? I had a big Bear and gnomes who used to move coal in the coal cellar with me at night singing away.

actualy Boymonkey all jokes aside, i clearly remember having a dog as a friend as a child, but no one else could see him but to me he was real, i couldnt understand why people couldnt see him now i think back.
so prominent was this dog in my childhood that an artist friend of my fathers done a painting of me and my "dog" after asking what he looked like.
i feel sick now

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01

actualy Boymonkey all jokes aside, i clearly remember having a dog as a friend as a child, but no one else could see him but to me he was real, i couldnt understand why people couldnt see him now i think back.
so prominent was this dog in my childhood that an artist friend of my fathers done a painting of me and my "dog" after asking what he looked like.
i feel sick now

(Ecclesiastes 3:18-22) . . .I also said in my heart about the sons of men that the true God will test them and show them that they are like animals, 19 for there is an outcome for humans and an outcome for animals; they all have the same outcome. As the one dies, so the other dies; and they all have but one spirit. So man has no superiority over animals, for everything is futile. 20 All are going to the same place. They all come from the dust, and they all are returning to the dust. 21 Who really knows whether the spirit of humans ascends upward, and whether the spirit of animals descends down to the earth? 22 And I saw that there is nothing better than for a man to find enjoyment in his work, because that is his reward; for who can enable him to see what will happen after he is gone?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   

How is what you are posting relevant to me, I have not claimed to be a witch I am a atheist/agnostic I've just been trying to get you to see that calling her belief evil was wrong, but you won't come off of it...

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

Lmao, now he's blessing the evil out of you, just accept it..

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

I used to get cross at everyone for not allowing the gnomes inside. They told me they were only allowed in the coal cellar.
My baby brother said he saw them in the garden at night digging holes but it was me and the gnomes looking for gold.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Never did I imply a belief on you, or even think of what you believed, as I did not know.
edit on 4-9-2015 by JackReyes because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join