It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP REQUIRED summoning demonic entities.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JackReyes
The truth is that spirits are real. The ones that are willing to communicate with you are wicked. The ones that wont want you to live.

The truth is all form of witchcraft is evil.

The truth is that all truth that we have today comes from Jehovah's inspired Scriptures of truth.

Jehovah is God. And since he is from the invisible spirit realm he can tell you whether invisible spirits and witchcraft are good.

Demons know who Jehovah is and shudder at his name:

(James 2:19) . . .You believe that there is one God, do you? You are doing quite well. And yet the demons believe and shudder.

Demons (a word from Greek meaning an ancient spirit with great wisdom) know the truth, and while they may mislead so many many people, they shudder at the name of Jehovah God.

Witchcraft is disgusting in Jehovah's eyes. It is communication with wicked spirit forces who may or may not pretend to be good, they are all of them wicked and evil. Whether the witch understands such, at this point, or not.

There is no point in showing you how to contact Satan, while it may be very easy to do.

Why not wonder about contacting Jehovah. That is something hardly anyone is able to think about, while very easy to do.

Perhaps that is because Satan already controls almost everyone.

Ok brother john, hallelujah; now listen to me man and snap out of your Jesus seizures, when you said the bolded text and I'll quote just incase you can't read it,"The truth is all form of witchcraft is evil."

YOU yes YOU insulted her belief, and called it evil stop differing responsibility be a man, and admit your blunder. Period end of story

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: chewi
a reply to: 5StarOracle
I agree, You would not know it was an evil spirit until you are well under its spell.If you want to see a possession then just visit the middle east at the minute, walk with refugees who are fighting demons all the way. Demons have taken control of their country and they are controlled by bigger demons.
An even better way to see the demons at work is listen to your politicians when they are convincing you of something you know to be false. Your demon that is already inside you, (the mark on your soul you were born with), will make you believe the bull. We are all possessed and that is the fight, with ourselves.
If its just a fight they are looking for or they think they can save the demon then forgive them for they know not what they do.

The politicians are not possessed by demons. Well, in general , they aren't.

You will also not find possessions in the Middle East by walking around.

You are a blight on anything that could explain real possession.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

The truth is that spirits are real. The ones that are willing to communicate with you are wicked. The ones that wont want you to live.

The truth is all form of witchcraft is evil.

The truth is that all truth that we have today comes from Jehovah's inspired Scriptures of truth.

Jehovah is God. And since he is from the invisible spirit realm he can tell you whether invisible spirits and witchcraft are good.

Demons know who Jehovah is and shudder at his name:

(James 2:19) . . .You believe that there is one God, do you? You are doing quite well. And yet the demons believe and shudder.

Demons (a word from Greek meaning an ancient spirit with great wisdom) know the truth, and while they may mislead so many many people, they shudder at the name of Jehovah God.

Witchcraft is disgusting in Jehovah's eyes. It is communication with wicked spirit forces who may or may not pretend to be good, they are all of them wicked and evil. Whether the witch understands such, at this point, or not.

There is no point in showing you how to contact Satan, while it may be very easy to do.

Why not wonder about contacting Jehovah. That is something hardly anyone is able to think about, while very easy to do.

Perhaps that is because Satan already controls almost everyone.

Ok brother john, hallelujah; now listen to me man and snap out of your Jesus seizures, when you said the bolded text and I'll quote just incase you can't read it,"The truth is all form of witchcraft is evil."

YOU yes YOU insulted her belief, and called it evil stop differing responsibility be a man, and admit your blunder. Period end of story

That is no insult. That is understanding of Scripture. I have known sorcerers and witches who have come to serve Jehovah God, and have NEVER EVER regarded his word as insulting.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

Those were your words! Your words man! good lord in heaven, I'm drunk,your about to turn me to god and have me praying and everything!!

I will give you this you are relentless but to a fault, unfortunately I am to,and will argue with a brick wall it seems.
edit on 4-9-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Those were your words! Your words man! good lord in heaven, I'm drunk your about to turn me to god and have me praying and everything, I will give you this you are relentless but to a fault, unfortunately I am to and will argue with a brick all it seems.

I will re-quote Scripture of the holy God Jehovah, because you yourself accused me that I made it up (even though I quoted from Jehovah about this before:

(Deuteronomy 18:10-13) . . .There should not be found in you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, anyone who employs divination, anyone practicing magic, anyone who looks for omens, a sorcerer, 11 anyone binding others with a spell, anyone who consults a spirit medium or a fortune-teller, or anyone who inquires of the dead. 12 For whoever does these things is detestable to Jehovah, and on account of these detestable practices Jehovah your God is driving them away from before you. 13 You should prove yourself blameless before Jehovah your God.

edit on 4-9-2015 by JackReyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Witch? we should burn you!.

Witch!! Witch everyone shes a Witch!.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Those were your words! Your words man! good lord in heaven, I'm drunk your about to turn me to god and have me praying and everything, I will give you this you are relentless but to a fault, unfortunately I am to and will argue with a brick all it seems.

I will re-quote Scripture of the holy God Jehovah, because you yourself accused me that I made it up (even though I quoted from Jehovah about this before:

(Deuteronomy 18:10-13) . . .There should not be found in you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, anyone who employs divination, anyone practicing magic, anyone who looks for omens, a sorcerer, 11 anyone binding others with a spell, anyone who consults a spirit medium or a fortune-teller, or anyone who inquires of the dead. 12 For whoever does these things is detestable to Jehovah, and on account of these detestable practices Jehovah your God is driving them away from before you. 13 You should prove yourself blameless before Jehovah your God.

So, you are just a jerk? I got it.

Who in that day and age even used the words fortune teller or spirit medium? Those words didn't come about until at least the 17th century.
edit on 4-9-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74
Lol, boymonkey, I love that one.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Yea, wow that's surprising I never could of guessed that was what you were going to do, after further evaluation your scripture has changed me!

Join me, join me on the dark side.. Blessed be the satan!

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Not at all. I love you. I love all of you.

There is a spirit realm. It is real. The only real source of guidance from it can only be from an invisible spirit that wants what is best for us.

God is invisible.

(1 Timothy 1:17) . . .Now to the King of eternity, incorruptible, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.

And he is the Creator of all invisible spirits.

His name is Jehovah.

For me to show you what Jehovah thinks about these practices neither makes me condemn you or condone you. Only make you realize what is happening.

Like I stated before, when I was told, very harshly to: get out, I made this reply:

May all witches call upon their spirits to ask who Jehovah is, and whether he condemns witchcraft.

link   

Deuteronomy? really? lol.

If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 21:18-21

No one whose testicles are crushed or whose penis is cut off shall be admitted to the assembly of the LORD. Deuteronomy 23:1 NRSV

God hates people with testicular cancer...
edit on 4-9-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

Hope this video helps!

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Deuteronomy? really? lol.

If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 21:18-21

Really?

How many people have ever done this. Can you give me one example, from the scripture itself, aside from Jehovah and Satan.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Not at all. I love you. I love all of you.

There is a spirit realm. It is real. The only real source of guidance from it can only be from an invisible spirit that wants what is best for us.

God is invisible.

(1 Timothy 1:17) . . .Now to the King of eternity, incorruptible, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.

And he is the Creator of all invisible spirits.

His name is Jehovah.

For me to show you what Jehovah thinks about these practices neither makes me condemn you or condone you. Only make you realize what is happening.

Like I stated before, when I was told, very harshly to: get out, I made this reply:

May all witches call upon their spirits to ask who Jehovah is, and whether he condemns witchcraft.

I appreciate the sentiment, but please, don;t love me.

I need my personal space.
edit on 4-9-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Exactly you pick and choose what to bleat to people despite it all being from the same book.
Why should I follow the laws you quote when in the same book it has stupid laws no one would follow in this day and age?.

Oh Johowee v satan...
How many people has Johowee killed in the Bible and how many has Satan killed?.

Anyhow only one god cares about us all and your god is rubbish compared to mine so there

edit on 4-9-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   

I do love you reldra. I know that is not your real name.

And I know you may not know it, but you have already replied to me, in several of my threads. And I don't judge you. And I still think you are a good person at heart. I would never judge anyone. Never. And I do know you are good, at heart.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Exactly you pick and choose what to bleat to people despite it all being from the same book.
Why should I follow the laws you quote when in the same book it has stupid laws no one would follow in this day and age?.

Oh Johowee v satan...
How many people has Johowee killed in the Bible and how many has Satan killed?.

How many has Satan killed?

We can start with Job. How many of Job's family did Satan ask Jehovah to allow him to kill?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Kinda contradictory there arn't you?.

I would never judge anyone. Never. And I do know you are good, at heart.

Even judging someone to be good is judging.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Old thread..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Kinda contradictory there arn't you?.

I would never judge anyone. Never. And I do know you are good, at heart.

Even judging someone to be good is judging.

No, thinking someone is good, even you, is just common sense. For we were all created in God's imagine, and we all thus have good in us. It is Satan who is constantly condemning and judging us, not God.

Have you never realized that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join