It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP REQUIRED summoning demonic entities.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

“Seize the prophets of Baʹal! Do not let a single one of them escape!” At once they seized them, and E·liʹjah brought them down to the stream of Kiʹshon and slaughtered them there.

WOW! - E·liʹjah killed them all !! - Even though the commandments state Thou Shalt Not Kill..
It does not say Thou shalt not kill - unless they have offended thee, or you think thier hair is askew, or ...

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0 x 0
a reply to: JackReyes

“Seize the prophets of Baʹal! Do not let a single one of them escape!” At once they seized them, and E·liʹjah brought them down to the stream of Kiʹshon and slaughtered them there.

WOW! - E·liʹjah killed them all !! - Even though the commandments state Thou Shalt Not Kill..
It does not say Thou shalt not kill - unless they have offended thee, or you think thier hair is askew, or ...

You did twist what was really said in the commandment it said this:

(Exodus 20:13) . . .“You must not murder.

To murder someone and kill someone is something totally different. And in any event, you missed the first two of the 10 commandments:

(Exodus 20:2-6) . . .“I am Jehovah your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. 3 You must not have any other gods besides me. 4 “You must not make for yourself a carved image or a form like anything that is in the heavens above or on the earth below or in the waters under the earth. 5 You must not bow down to them nor be enticed to serve them, for I, Jehovah your God, am a God who requires exclusive devotion, bringing punishment for the error of fathers upon sons, upon the third generation and upon the fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 but showing loyal love to the thousandth generation of those who love me and keep my commandments.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: []....Tindalos2013 .....].....I just noticed this weekold thread...missed it somehow.
Tindalos2013 , baby !!...don't you think of it even....my friend. It's that guy church chat lady hollars out, testing you. I promise.!!

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
And still the challenge goes unspoken.

Who am I? No-one. Not even to be considered. I am lower than dirt.

Yet where are the sorcerers and witches. Conjure your spirits, call upon them. Ask who Jehovah is, and then ask if he allows witchcraft, or sorcery.

It is a simple request made by your servant, in Jehovah's name. a number of times.

And not once, has it been answered.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tindalos2013
I have been considering for a while the notion of conjouring some negative vortex magic right here in my bedroom and let's see what freakish fiend toddles in for a chat and a cup of tea.

I would welcome friendly advice and comments from you all.

Perhaps I should also inform readers that I have had past experiences with spirit communication and possession into my consciousness a somewhat tiresome malevolent entity.

Also I feel the reader should be aware of the fact that I have a great curiosity of occult books an documents.

In the meantime as I wait for replies I'll be playing bitcoin billionaire on my phone.

If you're bored, go to a homeless shelter, have a chat and cup of tea with homeless people instead.

We have so many demonic entities in our world already why make it worse?

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Volund

Gauche! made me laugh out loud...haven't heard that word in years such a good word too!

As for the op the only demonic entities you will encounter are those in your head already. We can summon whatever we believe in if the belief is strong enough....doesn't make it real though

Just an opinion

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: Volund

Gauche! made me laugh out loud...haven't heard that word in years such a good word too!

As for the op the only demonic entities you will encounter are those in your head already. We can summon whatever we believe in if the belief is strong enough....doesn't make it real though

Just an opinion

Except when things shook violently on their own for one minute at 3am in the morning, waking everyone up in a house made of concrete without any natural cause...

Of course that sounds UNREAL. But it happened to me and I know for certain, they are potentially dangerous.

(post by samjacks313 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tindalos2013
I have been considering for a while the notion of conjouring some negative vortex magic right here in my bedroom and let's see what freakish fiend toddles in for a chat and a cup of tea.

I would welcome friendly advice and comments from you all.

Perhaps I should also inform readers that I have had past experiences with spirit communication and possession into my consciousness a somewhat tiresome malevolent entity.

Also I feel the reader should be aware of the fact that I have a great curiosity of occult books an documents.

In the meantime as I wait for replies I'll be playing bitcoin billionaire on my phone.

Yea have fun when the demon starts messing with your mind, body, and soul. When your life starts spiraling and negative paranormal stuff starts happening to you. Don't cry and say we told you so.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join