It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP REQUIRED summoning demonic entities.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

I watched that whole show he's not freaking wizard, he's a magician and he influences his audience all of these things are explainable, he's very good at what he does but a wizard he is not.. Good show though I'd like to see him

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Since this thread just turned into quoting random bible verses, I'll give a few of my favorites.

My here are my 2 favorite passages. Story when the towns people dragged the adulterous woman to Jesus and wanted to stone her. Because, the law of Moses states that she is to be stoned. And Jesus, showing mercy, says the infamous line, "let he who is without son cast the first stone." And no one threw a single rock. She was spared.

The other one was when Jesus found the possessed guy in the woods. Jesus went to exorcise his demons, and the demons begged for Jesus' mercy. They asked to be put into the hogs grazing in the woods, rather than return to hell. Jesus obliged, and the hogs then flung themselves off of the cliff to die (probably freeing the demons).

Both stories show how forgiving Jesus was, even to sinful women and demons. Why, because Jesus didn't judge, even when the prior good book (Old Testament) told him to do so.

Here's another doozy. In the banned books (the nostic gospels / Dead Sea scrolls), there's a passage about a man who was witnessing Jesus being crucified. He was horrified, and sad. Jesus appeared to him, and said, "don't be sad, for that is not me on the cross. I'm the laughing fool standing at the tree." And, he pointed to a guy who was enjoying the crucifixion. Now, I won't attempt to analyze the meaning in that one. But, it's an interesting passage none the less, and an extremely interesting insight into the supposed mindset of Jesus, the "son of man."

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

You know it's all made up, right? Magic and demons and the like? They don't exist...

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
A demon is not something to be played with.

Demons have a great amount of power and have no respect for anyone.

It is a strong and formidable enemy.

There is no such thing as a "friendly" enemy.

And they ALWAYS lie...

originally posted by: r2d246
Any deal it tries to make will be a lie. You know that cuz it's an evil being. And you'll never get what you want. Even if you do it won't be what you think, it will come with strings attached, or it will be something to mess up your life even more.

They won't give you what you want. It's bait and switch, it's trickery, they'll dangle the carrot but never let you have it, and if they do it's rotten and will kill you.

As a quote below asks, why do you think a demon would help you, how would you benefit them?

Do not be so naive and think one can bring something evil in to your life and have it benefit you.

Bottom line: they are after your soul, PERIOD.

originally posted by: Night Star
You invite a demon in, good luck getting rid of it after. Why would anyone trust an evil entity? I'm sure you will have to pay in some way that isn't pleasant at all.

originally posted by: Egyptia
It happened to a friend of mine when I was in highschool. He told me what he was going to read and said he would read it audibly. I told him to stay away from anything like that but he didn't listen. He went insane and is still in a mental institution. He came to me for help after it happened, but he was already too far gone. He was terrified for his life and his soul.

originally posted by: akushla99
Prepare yourself for a journey into insanity, my friend...

originally posted by: GoldenVoyager
Why open up a pandora's box of darkness? I have seen the effects Satanism and Black Magic has on a person. Usually ends up in possession whether the possessed person realizes it or not. I feel like I have lost my own mother to the powers of darkness. Your life begins a rapid downward spiral. Stay away! Try communicating with God who brings true wisdom, peace and happiness and salvation. Beneficial food for the soul.

originally posted by: Alxandro
All things come at a price, and if the things you are now getting because of these demons really make you happy, I guarantee this "happiness" will only be temporary. Someday soon, these demons will come calling to claim what they originally wanted, and it ain't going to be pretty. They probably want your soul. Not worth it dude, suck it up.

originally posted by: mamabeth
Do not try and summon up a demon.You would be exposing yourself to dangers beyond your imagination.You would also be opening a door that you might never be able to close again.

originally posted by: AQuestion
If I were with you, I would ask you what you think demons are. Do you think you are smarter than them or have a better understanding of the spiritual realms than they do? I must ask you this, why do you think a demon would help you, to what end, why would they care to, how would you benefit them? Demons are pure emotions and they are the bad emotions, greed, hate, things like that. They have a single purpose and it is not to help you, it is to fulfill their desire.

originally posted by: r2d246
Demons are fallen angels. Extremely powerful, but totally evil. You're not gonna influence it! It's gonna influence you. You think you can control a demon? Get real.

Any deal it tries to make will be a lie. You know that cuz it's an evil being. And you'll never get what you want. Even if you do it won't be what you think, it will come with strings attached, or it will be something to mess up your life even more.

Don't mess with demons. Get out now while you still have breath in your lungs. They won't give you what you want. It's bait and switch, it's trickery, they'll dangle the carrot but never let you have it, and if they do it's rotten and will kill you. If you want pain and suffering in life that ultimately will take you to hell go for it. But if you want a good, enjoyable, happy fulfilling life then you need to try and think clearly while you still are thinking clearly. Pray to God and he will get you out of this mess once and for all okay.

DO NOT DO IT you will regret it believe me. Do not play with thes things it is a doorway to Hell. I was possessed by a demon after dabbling in the occult and thought these were fun.This demon drove me to try and commit suicide. Source

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Wanna summon a Demon?

Go infront of the mirror, by yourself, with no lights on other then a candle...And say Bloody Mary...Three times.

And if you really want to piss of the Big Guy...Say "She wasn't a virgin when I saw her".

And that way, God will unleash Hell.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Why hast thou summoned me?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Just don't. They could tear you a new b hole.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Get Hillary clintons email off this website. Invite her over for drinks. You'll be hard pressed to have a more evil entity come to your home ;-)a reply to: Tindalos2013

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

In my reading of other things that have crossed into this topic there seems to be several common factors in making this happen. I'm not about to write any of them. All I can say is research it. But be careful what you wish for you just might get it. Secondly I doubt any real demonically possessed people are sitting and snooping around any internet site waiting to share with people wanting this. Finally when it happens (which people can debate). Doesn't seem like free will is a real priority at that point, not so sure you want some pathetic demon making making the calls for you. Heck government, employers, etc already doing some of that. You really want a gremlin added to the mix?

To each his or her own, choices can have consequences. Choose wisely.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Theres a few things I don't get.
HOW can anyone hope to match wits with an eternal dark spirit?
How do you KNOW the banishments work?
How do you know the entity will follow the rules?
Aren't you essentially picking a fight?
Let's say I WAS successful at using the Abremalin technique (HOW I would recruit a CHILD and build a purified temple I have NO idea)
If I decided to conjure Lecifuge Refocale I WOULD expect to DIE eventually from such a contact.
am I mistaken?
WHAT happens phyisically to those who screw up REALLY huge conjurations?
edit on 4-9-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks
I doubt any real demonically possessed people are sitting and snooping around any internet site...

If you don't mind, I think I'll add that to my list of unbelievable quotes seen on ATS...

Originally posted by Secularist
I trust my government to do me good when it comes to national security.

originally posted by: Screwed
I for one love our Government and everyone who runs it. I believe they know what's best for me...

Originally posted by FirstCasualty
I really doubt the whole lot of the US government would be down with such treasonous tactics.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: Reallyfolks
I doubt any real demonically possessed people are sitting and snooping around any internet site...

If you don't mind, I think I'll add that to my list of unbelievable quotes seen on ATS...

originally posted by: Screwed
I for one love our Government and everyone who runs it. I believe they know what's best for me...

Have fun. I'm not talking about the wanna be's, the pretenders, the I might be's, the I'm going all black clad and I'm spooky scary types. I'm talking about truely possessed people. Doubt they are lurking the internet looking for people to hook their homey demons up with. But hey, whatever blows your hair back.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I hesitated to even respond to you. Asking for help in summoning evil? You dont need any help. Instant Karma will get you. You should run the other way before youre lost for good.

Ill pray for you...but seekers as yourself dont want any prayers, deeming them un-necessary...but I will regardless...for your sake..and soul.

God Bless

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I had married a loser and I was getting a divorce. I had a call from the police station saying that he was in jail for driving. J hung up and said good I want to kill him! And bury him like dog # in the yard! The next day I get a call letting me know that he was found dead. He hung himself with his own sock's. I am the great some granddaughter of Edward Bishop of the Salem witch trials. Bridget Bishop was the first witch to be hung. He looked like he seen the devil. His eyes could hardly be sewen shut his neck was colapst and he was purple. But it looked like he seen the devil. I have to believe that grandmother Bridget Bishop hung his ass!

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: meanass

Well, that was really cruel.. And inhumane comment of the day goes to you, enjoy!

(post by Atorias removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I can send you a leprechaun or a goblin but that's it.. still, they're pretty bad. Some other entity commented on their alignment saying "they're not even close to good guys.." That's why they don't get to control legions of demons. They sure wish they did though.

Want them to ---- you over?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Just get married instead.
Pretty much the same thing and you can end it if it gets out of control and starts feeding off your soul.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes
Yes the bable also states - Exodus 22:18 King James Version - Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
I say Never Again the Burnings!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join