It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP REQUIRED summoning demonic entities.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I have been considering for a while the notion of conjouring some negative vortex magic right here in my bedroom and let's see what freakish fiend toddles in for a chat and a cup of tea.

I would welcome friendly advice and comments from you all.

Perhaps I should also inform readers that I have had past experiences with spirit communication and possession into my consciousness a somewhat tiresome malevolent entity.

Also I feel the reader should be aware of the fact that I have a great curiosity of occult books an documents.

In the meantime as I wait for replies I'll be playing bitcoin billionaire on my phone.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
1) Learn how to astral project

2) Have the intention of meeting negative forces

3) Enjoy.

You will not enjoy.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
why should anyone help you summon demonic entities we already pay taxes so people can do that now lol.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: b3l13v3
1) Learn how to astral project

2) Have the intention of meeting negative forces

3) Enjoy.

You will not enjoy.

That's all the OP needs..

To the OP, whatever you do just don't fear, they can't harm you unless you allow them to drain your energy by being in a state of fear, always know you are always at the steering wheel..

Enjoy!
edit on 4-9-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013
I hope this is some kind of plea for help. This is NOT something you want to do. You will be in waaaaayyy over your head.
Please don't attempt this.
SgtCursed

link   
foolish
No, wait. ATS wants more than just one word replies.
foolish and, ah, nincompoopish. Is that a word? Lets see if it gets by the mods.
Really? You are asking for help to contact demonic forces from a bunch of yahoos on a questionably sane website?
Why do you think my mind keeps snapping back to 'foolish"

link   

Be sure that your drinking skull, or horn if you're on a budget and willing to take a risk, is clean. Never underestimate the power of a clean tool. Here is more on that How To Care For Your Drinking Horns And Skulls.

Also, you may want to synchronize your soirée with CERN pulses followed by High Tea and tiny sandwiches. I hear they may be planning something big this month.

To say anymore would be gauche... any further replies will be in the form of telepathy.

edit on 4-9-2015 by Volund because: grammar

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   

My friendly advice would be..."What the F@#% are you thinking?!!". Do you really want to mess up your life?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

No one is answering you properly. Astral projection will not do it. Chastising you will not do it. CERN will not do it. How to care for horns and skulls , will not do it.

At the risk of going OT, I will say what others said, you probably do not want to do this. But you are a grown person, we assume and know there are great risks, physical, mental and spiritual.

start here

Nightly Ritual

1. Dress for ritual and make any preliminary preparations.
2. Enter ritual chamber; shut out all outside light sources.
3. Light candle(s).
4. Light incense; place incense in incense burner.
5. Wait a few minutes; allow the incense to fill the room; meditate upon intent of ritual.
6. Recite preliminary statement ("I have crossed the Gates of Hell... etc.").
7. Recite incantation three or more times; until satisfied that the alignment has been formed.
8. Drink from chalice as a sign of communion with the Forces of Darkness.
9. Extinguish candles; allow light to once again enter the ritual chamber.

from S AME SOURCE.

You can also browse around here Church of Satan

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Why a demonic entity????? What's up with a nice entity after a chat you may be able to get it to give you the winning lottery numbers. Far better choice and if it's an entity chick well you never know!
edit on 4-9-2015 by redchad because: (no reason given)

link   
Rule No. 1: Never summon something bigger than your head. Never!

For a "cup of tea". In your bedroom.
Suuuuure. You naughty person, you!

link   

originally posted by: Kratos40

My friendly advice would be..."What the F@#% are you thinking?!!". Do you really want to mess up your life?

He did not ask for advice. That is the problem. He asked for directions. There may be others that can give better directions than I did. It is not illegal. Treat people like they are adults. If they want information, do research. If you don;t want to give the information, don;t give any.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Be careful...

I can remember a time many years ago when I was younger when I and a couple of friends were out and they wanted to visit one of their friends who I had not yet met. I was fine with it.

This friend of theirs was very talkative and a tad bit eery seeming. He talked about some experiences he had had in life -- very freaky, very horrifying experiences with the supernatural.

I remember asking the man how could I could experience things like that myself. He honestly looked a little genuinely frightened when I asked him that, and he warned me against anything like that. I argued that I thought it might be interesting.

In hindsight I believe my request that night may have somehow went out into the Universe and came back to me later on in the form of a period of a my life that to this day I am scarred by.

I got what I wanted. I experienced very bizarre, supernatural, traumatizing experiences that I wish I hadn't.

I have learned to immediately deny anything like that to have entrance into my life. I do not make any requests to experience such things. I now send out my very clear wish to *not* experience anything of the sort. I have no desire for it.

In anything relating to the supernatural now, my desires are limited only to having experiences with Jesus Christ.

Heed the warning...

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AzerothTraveler

"Heed the warning"? Mr .08 ? Not heeding any warnings from you, yet. The OP looked for research on directions. He has been told there may be consequences. That is enough.
edit on 4-9-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I need to know more about this and wether this is real or not, is there someway you can help me in understanding this because I take your posts sincerely, and yes I want to tell him about my demon x wife and that he should not summon her, relda please tell me what you know, I have an open albeit skeptical mind. Wether that be here or pm is fine..

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

I need to know more about this and wether this is real or not, is there someway you can help me in understanding this because I take your posts sincerely, and yes I want to tell him about my demon x wife and that he should not summon her, relda please tell me what you know, I have an open albeit skeptical mind. Wether that be here or pm is fine..

LOL.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Rule No. 1: Never summon something bigger than your head. Never!

For a "cup of tea". In your bedroom.
Suuuuure. You naughty person, you!

He also said fiend which certainly has sexual connotation and reminds me of my x wife :p hey but let the man do what he wishes.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
worst idea ever

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   

What in being playfully serious,I know you are Wiccan which I don't knock I am at the point where I'm opening my mind and thirst for more knowledge, anyway so if it's real I'd like to see it or hear of experiences. So yes I'm funny and silly but on a more serious note id appreciate to know more out of curiosity ...

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
You can google i think its called the goetia or something like that on youtube, its a weirdish video supposedly explaining different types of devils or demons that you can summon, ive never tried, im just curious about weird subjects.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-9-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join