It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP REQUIRED summoning demonic entities.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

at some point you will realize or I hope you do without to much damage to your psyche and world view, I went through it myself...
But you will realize the true judge, is the judge you wake up to and look in the mirror every morning, question your motives. Are the things you say something you truly feel are right? Does your martyrdom and the fact people stray away from you, only reaffirm your beliefs. How could..

a black and white checker board paradigm, is that the world you truly see? Or is that an idealists interpretation? Evil, ha.. The only thing that's evil are the limits you set upon your understanding.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JackReyes

originally posted by: reldra

a reply to: reldra

Sorry, that should say: all forms of witchcraft are wicked.

(Deuteronomy 18:10-12) . . .There should not be found in you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, anyone who employs divination, anyone practicing magic, anyone who looks for omens, a sorcerer, 11 anyone binding others with a spell, anyone who consults a spirit medium or a fortune-teller, or anyone who inquires of the dead. 12 For whoever does these things is detestable to Jehovah. . .

While it is true that witches do have communion with the spirit realm, and I know, my grandfather was a sorcerer, and did contact demons, as well as other people I know personally. The demons know this is true.

That does not mean that some of them are good or some of them are bad. All spirits which witchcraft is involved in is evil in God's eyes. Something detestable to Jehovah.

This is a challenge to any witch. Ask your spirits who Jehovah is and whether he permits witchcraft.

I minored in religious studies in college and I am Wiccan. Meaning, technically, I am a witch. Take your quotes and put them where the sun don't shine.

And thus God's word will remain where it is, in respect to you.

I will tell you a story though, because I feel that you have a lot of good in you.

When I was at school during lunch, I was quite popular. And people would come and sit with me. And I sometimes got tired of them, so I would draw out the Bible I had with me (for I always read it, and had it with me), and I would quote from it to them, truths they did not understand.

I did this to scare them away. And many of them when they saw God's word ran with fear.

But there were always a few, I mean fowl-mouthed, evil, people, that were the worst you could think of that would stay, after hearing Jehovah's word, and would ask more. And they would surprise me. And as Jehovah revealed himself to them, more and more through his scripture, the more and more we would become friends.

It is quite the thing. To see God's spirit at work in someone. And it is always done through his word.

And I know it can even be done through the people who hate on you the most.

Funny I wrote my response to your last post but fits right in with you scaring people away and affirming your martyrdom
edit on 4-9-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Sorry, that should say: all forms of witchcraft are wicked.

(Deuteronomy 18:10-12) . . .There should not be found in you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, anyone who employs divination, anyone practicing magic, anyone who looks for omens, a sorcerer, 11 anyone binding others with a spell, anyone who consults a spirit medium or a fortune-teller, or anyone who inquires of the dead. 12 For whoever does these things is detestable to Jehovah. . .

While it is true that witches do have communion with the spirit realm, and I know, my grandfather was a sorcerer, and did contact demons, as well as other people I know personally. The demons know this is true.

That does not mean that some of them are good or some of them are bad. All spirits which witchcraft is involved in is evil in God's eyes. Something detestable to Jehovah.

This is a challenge to any witch. Ask your spirits who Jehovah is and whether he permits witchcraft.

I minored in religious studies in college and I am Wiccan. Meaning, technically, I am a witch. Take your quotes and put them where the sun don't shine.

And thus God's word will remain where it is, in respect to you.

I will tell you a story though, because I feel that you have a lot of good in you.

When I was at school during lunch, I was quite popular. And people would come and sit with me. And I sometimes got tired of them, so I would draw out the Bible I had with me (for I always read it, and had it with me), and I would quote from it to them, truths they did not understand.

I did this to scare them away. And many of them when they saw God's word ran with fear.

But there were always a few, I mean fowl-mouthed, evil, people, that were the worst you could think of that would stay, after hearing Jehovah's word, and would ask more. And they would surprise me. And as Jehovah revealed himself to them, more and more through his scripture, the more and more we would become friends.

It is quite the thing. To see God's spirit at work in someone. And it is always done through his word.

And I know it can even be done through the people who hate on you the most.

Your 'story' makes no sense. First we are to believe any kids in school listened to y.ou read from the bible. Then, we are to believe that the 'less worse' ones just ran. Then we are to believe that that there some real evil ones that stayed. Through the power of the readings, they CHANGED.

NONE of this makes sense.

NONE of this happened, I don't think.

I don't think God or the Goddess works this way. I think, especially, they haven;t given any special bible reading skills to you.

PRIDE.

Saying you know how GOD thinks.

WORST sins possible.a

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Nay, that is not true. For the true Judge is God. Those who make you think that you are your true judge are fooling you.

Scripture states:

(Isaiah 33:22) . . .For Jehovah is our Judge, Jehovah is our Lawgiver, Jehovah is our King; He is the One who will save us.

I did not say that. Jehovah did. Of course it would be nice for me to believe you, and think I am my own judge. But what would that lead to?

(Jeremiah 10:23) . . .I well know, O Jehovah, that man’s way does not belong to him. It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step.

If a human cannot even direct his step, how can he be his own judge?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   

No. It just means one reads God's word and believes it.

Here, let me give you an example.

Jesus, the son of God, the one whom we all owe our life to, came to earth, humbly.

In the wilderness he was tempted by the spirit being, Satan the Devil.

What did Jesus do? He did not rely upon his superhuman knowledge, nor did he fall to Satan's snares.

Rather he quoted Scripture. That is: God's word:

(Matthew 4:3-11) . . .And the Tempter approached and said to him: “If you are a son of God, tell these stones to become loaves of bread.” 4 But he answered: “It is written: ‘Man must live, not on bread alone, but on every word that comes from Jehovah’s mouth.’” 5 Then the Devil took him along into the holy city, and he stationed him on the battlement of the temple 6 and said to him: “If you are a son of God, throw yourself down, for it is written: ‘He will give his angels a command concerning you,’ and, ‘They will carry you on their hands, so that you may not strike your foot against a stone.’” 7 Jesus said to him: “Again it is written: ‘You must not put Jehovah your God to the test.’” 8 Again the Devil took him along to an unusually high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9 And he said to him: “All these things I will give you if you fall down and do an act of worship to me.” 10 Then Jesus said to him: “Go away, Satan! For it is written: ‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’” 11 Then the Devil left him, and look! angels came and began to minister to him.

If the son of God, Jesus Christ, could resist Satan by quoting Scripture, which is truth, and better than his own knowledge, how much more can we do? For God's word is better than everything!

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I'm not trying to convince you out of your faith, in trying to make you understand calling others evil, puts you in a non reciprocal position and is counter intuitive. Honestly there's no point because as relda said you are showing nothing but hubris : /
edit on 4-9-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Jesus, the son of God, the one whom we all owe our life to, came to earth, humbly.

What did Jesus do? He did not rely upon his superhuman knowledge, nor did he fall to Satan's snares.

(Matthew 4:3-11) . . .And the Tempter approached and said to him: “If you are a son of God, tell these stones to become loaves of bread.” 4 But he answered: “It is written: ‘Man must live, not on bread alone, but on every word that comes from Jehovah’s mouth.’” 5 Then the Devil took him along into the holy city, and he stationed him on the battlement of the temple 6 and said to him: “If you are a son of God, throw yourself down, for it is written: ‘He will give his angels a command concerning you,’ and, ‘They will carry you on their hands, so that you may not strike your foot against a stone.’” 7 Jesus said to him: “Again it is written: ‘You must not put Jehovah your God to the test.’” 8 Again the Devil took him along to an unusually high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9 And he said to him: “All these things I will give you if you fall down and do an act of worship to me.” 10 Then Jesus said to him: “Go away, Satan! For it is written: ‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’” 11 Then the Devil left him, and look! angels came and began to minister to him.

If the son of God, Jesus Christ, could resist Satan by quoting Scripture, which is truth, and better than his own knowledge, how much more can we do? For God's word is better than everything!

The worst sin is saying you know the mind of God. Period. End of story.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

I'm not trying to convince you out of your faith, in trying to make you understand calling others evil, puts you in a non reciprocal position and is counter intuitive. Honestly there's no point because as relda said you are showing nothing but hubris : /

No, I would never judge anyone.

But if God's word calls something wicked or evil, then it is true.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Golly, I wish you could stop posting scripture like a Jesus robot, and actually talk from your mind. Not some 2000 year old book, what are trying to do? Bless this thread from the demon seeker every other post? It's hard to have a fruitful conversation with someone who posts like a scripture bot created on the internet. Please at least speak from your words

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

The worst sin is saying you know the mind of God. Period. End of story.

That is too true! Jehovah's mind is too great to be known. Too great. And while we do not know, or can fathom his mind, we can know the mind of Christ! :

(1 Corinthians 2:16) 16 For “who has come to know the mind of Jehovah, so that he may instruct him?” But we do have the mind of Christ.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Golly, I wish you could stop posting scripture like a Jesus robot, and actually talk from your mind. Not some 2000 year old book, what are trying to do? Bless this thread from the demon seeker every other post? It's hard to have a fruitful conversation with someone who posts like a scripture bot created on the internet. Please at least speak from your words

You are looking into my mind. Do you have no grasp over this?

Even in school they would call me: Bible Jack!

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

‘You must not put Jehovah your God to the test.’”

That means you cannot question him. You cannot say you know what he would in any particular circumstance. You can;t quote the bible for that either as God may change his mind at any given second. It is hubris that causes you to guess.

You may live your life by the bible. But you can never, ever, say that God commands a certain thing. That will bring the roof down on you.

Not too bad for a Wiccan Liberal--am I right?

edit on 4-9-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   

You are judging people stop differing responsibility to your 'god' that's non sense and a cop out for the weak minded judgmental useful idiot. Think my friend think, don't differ responsibility you called her belief evil for no reason what so ever other than something YOU believe in. You are wrong you have blundered deal with it, don't blame your 'god'..

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   

That means you cannot question him. You cannot say you know what he would in any particular circumstance. You can;t quote the bible for that either as God may change his mind at any given second. It is hubris that causes you to guess.

You may live your life by the bible. But you can never, ever, say that God commands a certain thing.

No, that is not so. For even God says to put him to the test:

(Malachi 3:10) . . .Bring the entire tithe into the storehouse, so that there may be food in my house; and test me out, please, in this regard,” Jehovah of armies says, “to see whether I will not open to you the floodgates of the heavens and pour out on you a blessing until there is nothing lacking.”

Anyone that relies on God's word can be comforted in that it is true.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Ok I'm almost sure you are a bot, you just keep spouting scripture.. Are you without an original thought?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

You are judging people stop differing responsibility to your 'god' that's non sense and a cop out for the weak minded judgmental useful idiot. Think my friend think, don't differ responsibility you called her belief evil for no reason what so ever other than something YOU believe in. You are wrong you have blundered deal with it, don't blame your 'god'..

No, do you still not see?

I do not judge. Have never judged anyone. Everyone that knows me knows that I do not do that.

Jehovah's word shows you who you are:

(James 1:22-25) . . .However, become doers of the word and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves with false reasoning. 23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, this one is like a man looking at his own face in a mirror. 24 For he looks at himself, and he goes away and immediately forgets what sort of person he is. 25 But the one who peers into the perfect law that belongs to freedom and continues in it has become, not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work; and he will be happy in what he does.

(James 1:22-25) . . .However, become doers of the word and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves with false reasoning. 23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, this one is like a man looking at his own face in a mirror. 24 For he looks at himself, and he goes away and immediately forgets what sort of person he is. 25 But the one who peers into the perfect law that belongs to freedom and continues in it has become, not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work; and he will be happy in what he does.

When I speak God's word, it is not to judge you. For Jesus did not come into the world to judge, but to save!

His judgement is yet future. It is of me, as well as of you.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle
I agree, You would not know it was an evil spirit until you are well under its spell.If you want to see a possession then just visit the middle east at the minute, walk with refugees who are fighting demons all the way. Demons have taken control of their country and they are controlled by bigger demons.
An even better way to see the demons at work is listen to your politicians when they are convincing you of something you know to be false. Your demon that is already inside you, (the mark on your soul you were born with), will make you believe the bull. We are all possessed and that is the fight, with ourselves.
If its just a fight they are looking for or they think they can save the demon then forgive them for they know not what they do.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   

You may live your life by the bible. But you can never, ever, say that God commands a certain thing.

No, that is not so. For even God says to put him to the test:

(Malachi 3:10) . . .Bring the entire tithe into the storehouse, so that there may be food in my house; and test me out, please, in this regard,” Jehovah of armies says, “to see whether I will not open to you the floodgates of the heavens and pour out on you a blessing until there is nothing lacking.”

Anyone that relies on God's word can be comforted in that it is true.

That is about devotion. That is not what you think it means.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Ok I'm almost sure you are a bot, you just keep spouting scripture.. Are you without an original thought?

Someone just said that we cannot know God's mind. Someone above you.

We have God's mind on many things written down in his word. And you think that by reading it you are reading a bot?

Perhaps you reject his mind, and yet, even if you were to study it for a million years, you would never really even begin to get to know it.

You are interacting with someone that has a small understanding of it. And yet, you reject it, because, he tells you, not his own mind, but, God's mind, himself.

(Job 26:14) . . .Look! These are just the fringes of his ways; Only a faint whisper has been heard of him! So who can understand his mighty thunder?”

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

What you were referring to was putting Jehovah to the test in a worthless way. Jehovah does not mind us proving his word to be true. There is a difference.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join