It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP REQUIRED summoning demonic entities.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I am really not the best witch to look to. A lot of the rituals are long and boring. Even simple things take hours...baths..candle burning..making your anathema sacred. But I have seen a lot. I have been to black mass at the Church of Satan in San Francisco. It was to observe, witches do not worship that church. It is a little too 'neutral' and not enough on the side of 'good' for Wicca.

As for a demon summoning, I think I saw one. I want to leave it at 'i Think I saw one'.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

That's not fair! But I understand, I suppose.. I just would like "real" experiences from people I respect. I have my own theory's about all of this, so I do crave more information, and if you've seen my posts in the UFO/alien threads you'd get the idea, and no it's not a religious angle I am in fact agnostic on good days and dreadfully nihilistic on bad, I was hoping you'd pm me with an experience

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Those of you who say that it requires mass ritual, you are missing the point.

Ritual is what you imply upon, it is repeating a process to expect a result.

Ritual and symbology, it's been going on for ages. The truth is much simpler.

You are a part of the universe beyond the past present and future.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Experienced with possession wanting directions to summon demons...
yea right...
a supernatural demonic physical and psychological attack does not leave you wanting more...
Be careful what you wish for...
and that is enough by the way to open the door, you best prepare yourself...
this isn't like a tv show with ouija boards and pretend possessions where the demons are wished away as a circle is closed...
It will start with a lie to yourself...
Are you familiar with torment despair and delusions?
Psychological warfare awaits you until the physical begins after the lie is accepted by you...
So if that's what you really want you are well on your way...
If you are not scared yet you will know fear intimately in time...
Another thing you should know...
Only faith in God will grant you the peace you will come to desire...
what you really need is help, that's what you should really be asking for...
if you think it's badass or that's what you perceive yourself to be,that will change also as you become hopeless...

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I sent you one. I will look for your UFO posts. Sad, I get distracted by 'NEW', which is often a lot of crap or just stuff that takes my time up when I know what is right. I need to log in and click on FORUMS and not NEW for awhile.

edit on 4-9-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

He already had the 'be careful what you wish for' answer.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: b3l13v3
Those of you who say that it requires mass ritual, you are missing the point.

Ritual is what you imply upon, it is repeating a process to expect a result.

Ritual and symbology, it's been going on for ages. The truth is much simpler.

You are a part of the universe beyond the past present and future.

Were you the astral travel one that said it could find demons? Just stop it.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Hey, FYI www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Click this.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Hey, FYI www.abovetopsecret.com...

I read it.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: b3l13v3
There is nothing clickable, genius.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
The truth is that spirits are real. The ones that are willing to communicate with you are wicked. The ones that wont want you to live.

The truth is all form of witchcraft is evil.

The truth is that all truth that we have today comes from Jehovah's inspired Scriptures of truth.

Jehovah is God. And since he is from the invisible spirit realm he can tell you whether invisible spirits and witchcraft are good.

Demons know who Jehovah is and shudder at his name:

(James 2:19) . . .You believe that there is one God, do you? You are doing quite well. And yet the demons believe and shudder.

Demons (a word from Greek meaning an ancient spirit with great wisdom) know the truth, and while they may mislead so many many people, they shudder at the name of Jehovah God.

Witchcraft is disgusting in Jehovah's eyes. It is communication with wicked spirit forces who may or may not pretend to be good, they are all of them wicked and evil. Whether the witch understands such, at this point, or not.

There is no point in showing you how to contact Satan, while it may be very easy to do.

Why not wonder about contacting Jehovah. That is something hardly anyone is able to think about, while very easy to do.

Perhaps that is because Satan already controls almost everyone.
edit on 4-9-2015 by JackReyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Trolled softly my friend.

Trolled softly.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

Soooo, which one you want?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: JackReyes
The truth is that spirits are real. The ones that are willing to communicate with you are wicked. The ones that wont want you to live.

The truth is all form of witchcraft is evil.

The truth is that all truth that we have today comes from Jehovah's inspired Scriptures of truth.

Jehovah is God. And since he is from the invisible spirit realm he can tell you whether invisible spirits and witchcraft are good.

Demons know who Jehovah is and shudder at his name:

(James 2:19) . . .You believe that there is one God, do you? You are doing quite well. And yet the demons believe and shudder.

Demons (a word from Greek meaning an ancient spirit with great wisdom) know the truth, and while they may mislead so many many people, they shudder at the name of Jehovah God.

Witchcraft is disgusting in Jehovah's eyes. It is communication with wicked spirit forces who may or may not pretend to be good, they are all of them wicked and evil. Whether the witch understands such, at this point, or not.

There is no point in showing you how to contact Satan, while it may be very easy to do.

Why not wonder about contacting Jehovah. That is something hardly anyone is able to think about, while very easy to do.

Perhaps that is because Satan already controls almost everyone.

All from witchcraft is evil? You should leave, now.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Sorry, that should say: all forms of witchcraft are wicked.

(Deuteronomy 18:10-12) . . .There should not be found in you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, anyone who employs divination, anyone practicing magic, anyone who looks for omens, a sorcerer, 11 anyone binding others with a spell, anyone who consults a spirit medium or a fortune-teller, or anyone who inquires of the dead. 12 For whoever does these things is detestable to Jehovah. . .

While it is true that witches do have communion with the spirit realm, and I know, my grandfather was a sorcerer, and did contact demons, as well as other people I know personally. The demons know this is true.

That does not mean that some of them are good or some of them are bad. All spirits which witchcraft is involved in is evil in God's eyes. Something detestable to Jehovah.

This is a challenge to any witch. Ask your spirits who Jehovah is and whether he permits witchcraft.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

Brother, your truth is just as true as anyone else's..

Calling others beliefs evil just because you don't agree has little merit or credibility, I understand your book tells you otherwise, and I get you are being a tenant of your faith. Likely this post will go unheard here's the thing you need to open your mind, and be a bit more understanding or loving to others beliefs. If they don't effect you or call for your death than the evil definition is just vitriol I hope you consider what I have said.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: JackReyes

Brother, your truth is just as true as anyone else's..

Calling others beliefs evil just because you don't agree has little merit or credibility, I understand your book tells you otherwise, and I get you are being a tenant of your faith. Likely this post will go unheard here's the thing you need to open your mind, and be a bit more understanding or loving to others beliefs. If they don't effect you or call for your death than the evil definition is just vitriol I hope you consider what I have said.

No, it does not matter upon me. It depends upon God's word. Who am I? I am no one. And who are you? You are no one. And who is anyone else?

Yet God's word is something and has authority, in fact it is able to penetrate into the heart, into the very marrow of a person's bones:

(Hebrews 4:12) For the word of God is alive and exerts power and is sharper than any two-edged sword and pierces even to the dividing of soul and spirit, and of joints from the marrow, and is able to discern thoughts and intentions of the heart.

It is God's holy spirit alive.

So while accurate, who am I? (no one, not even to be considered) God's word means everything. And thus everything you say or do is proved true or false based upon his word.

And that also means when you read it, your mind is open to God's mind, and your reaction to it, is the reaction to God.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   

(Deuteronomy 18:10-12) . . .There should not be found in you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, anyone who employs divination, anyone practicing magic, anyone who looks for omens, a sorcerer, 11 anyone binding others with a spell, anyone who consults a spirit medium or a fortune-teller, or anyone who inquires of the dead. 12 For whoever does these things is detestable to Jehovah. . .

While it is true that witches do have communion with the spirit realm, and I know, my grandfather was a sorcerer, and did contact demons, as well as other people I know personally. The demons know this is true.

That does not mean that some of them are good or some of them are bad. All spirits which witchcraft is involved in is evil in God's eyes. Something detestable to Jehovah.

This is a challenge to any witch. Ask your spirits who Jehovah is and whether he permits witchcraft.

I minored in religious studies in college and I am Wiccan. Meaning, technically, I am a witch. Take your quotes and put them where the sun don't shine. Those quotes don't mean what you think they mean.
edit on 4-9-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I minored in religious studies in college and I am Wiccan. Meaning, technically, I am a witch. Take your quotes and put them where the sun don't shine.

And thus God's word will remain where it is, in respect to you.

I will tell you a story though, because I feel that you have a lot of good in you.

When I was at school during lunch, I was quite popular. And people would come and sit with me. And I sometimes got tired of them, so I would draw out the Bible I had with me (for I always read it, and had it with me), and I would quote from it to them, truths they did not understand.

I did this to scare them away. And many of them when they saw God's word ran with fear.

But there were always a few, I mean fowl-mouthed, evil, people, that were the worst you could think of that would stay, after hearing Jehovah's word, and would ask more. And they would surprise me. And as Jehovah revealed himself to them, more and more through his scripture, the more and more we would become friends.

It is quite the thing. To see God's spirit at work in someone. And it is always done through his word.

And I know it can even be done through the people who hate on you the most.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join