It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This Mass Exodus To Europe Happening Now a Kind of Trojan Horse From ISIS ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
As we are watching this mass exodus from Middle East countries such as Syria, Iraque, etc, to Europe, with so many people dying in the Mediterrain Sea everyday, I still wonder if this can be a kind of Trojan Horse of ISIS people. I mean, there are those who are trully desperate to save themselves and their familly/children from war zones.

Yet, with so many people arriving everyday, who can tell most are ISIS trained people trying to "invade" Europe for future terrorist acts ?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicDude

Darn sure it is. That is the good old bank robber exit. But this time, its for getting the guys in.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Lol. Maybe if ISIS was real...

Which it isn't.
edit on 2-9-2015 by Jefferton because: spelling

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Yeah, maybe, but the vast majority of these people are genuine refugees.

The war in Syria has been going on for years. There were millions of Syrians displaced long before ISIS came to power.

EDIT: The Russians and Iranians should have to take care of some of these people. They're the ones who propped up Assad and prevented moderates from taking over.
edit on 2-9-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

If this is a conspiracy it has less to do with Trojan horse terrorists and more to do with ruining countries that have relatively well balanced systems in regard to social and gender programs. Also ones that tend to be competitors to the U.S.' Petrodollar.

Germany is going to be a very different place very soon. I hope the women over there like being murdered for driving cars and choosing when and how they have children.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
That's strange. The possibility of this being a trojan horse came to my mind last night.

Yet I didn't think about a terrorist action here and there. I was thinking more like war.
Why they all want to go to Germany ... and the African refugees all want England.
Because their families all live in Germany?
Because it's relatively easy in Germany to get funds and eeapons?
Why is their goal Germany?
(and not: Holland, France etc.)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel
....Yeah, I also believe the majority are refugees, not sure if it`s a vast majority though .... Sad thing is when some have to suffer because of the danger that others can be.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Daalder ... Yes, indeed, why Germany (all of them) and not any other country ? ...maybe just because they believe they have better chances of work/life there, Or ..... ????

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Refugees or not any of these people are going to ruin these countries.

Islam(like Christianity) is a very bad religion when followed by uneducated idjits. These people are going to fundamentally turn back the clock in many of these progressive countries.

These are people that religiously follow beliefs that say it's okay to marry 10 year olds off to 40 year old men.

I wish many Germans the best of luck.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicDude
a reply to: Daalder ... Yes, indeed, why Germany (all of them) and not any other country ? ...maybe just because they believe they have better chances of work/life there, Or ..... ????

Germany has got the number one economy in Europe. Dirt poor people are going to want a piece o that action, jeez I've even considered it myself lol

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Are you deliberately being provocative here?
What he said;
"competitors to the U.S.' Petrodollar. "
Has been spoken about here on ATS before.
We've destroyed these peoples' countries through greed & power trips.
They now need somewhere to live, so the closest possibly safest landmass is Europe (so they think).
They're refugees fleeing war torn countries.
They need help.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: supamoto
Me provocative ? ...Not at all !

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Could ISIS using this as a trojan horse?

Nahhhh, my President assured me that ISIS is a JV team.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

The only answer to this where it wouldn't destroy Germany is if these people were distributed evenly among nations.

Doubtful that will happen.

Either that or create a new "nation" and stick them all on/in it.

At this point I think Germany is looking at upwards a million refugees coming from this backward nation with enough misogynistic, homophobic, poor, unskilled , uneducated and religious zombied people to fill up a canyon. If these people are not sent other places Germany is going to have very severe problems in next couple of years.

The U.S., Russia, Iran, and any other countries definitely need to take some of these people on. If they don't then it will break Germany.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrphanApology

Germany is going to be a very different place very soon.

I read today they are going to take in over 800.000 refugees this year. How long can the fabric of society stand up to that? Not being xenophobic, it just seems like too many in too short a time.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicDude
....Yeah, I also believe the majority are refugees, not sure if it`s a vast majority though .... Sad thing is when some have to suffer because of the danger that others can be.

There are 600,000 registered Syrian refugees in Jordan.

1,900,000 registered Syrian refugees in Turkey.

1,100,000 in Lebanon.

data.unhcr.org...

It would be better for Western Europe to start throwing money at the problem there because no doubt the majority of those folks want to get the hell out of the circumstances they are in now.

edit on 2-9-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

It's not just the number, it's the cultural differences

Like I said before...these are uneducated Islamic people who believe that it's perfectly acceptable to marry their 10 year old daughters off to 40 year old men.

What is going to happen is that there will not be enough jobs for these people and as always when people who are uneducated, unskilled, and religiously brain fried become unemployed..they will then start placing all their efforts in trying to "fix" the sinful country by going after reproductive rights, etc, and other aspects of German society that make it a nice place to live for many females there.

The population of Germany is 80 million. This would be like if suddenly four million Islamic people came to the U.S. in a very short amount of time.

Germany is about the size size of California.

I give it five years for these repercussions to truly kick in all the way.

This is going to be very, very bad.

These people make the Mexican immigrants in the U.S. look like educated lib hippies.

edit on 2-9-2015 by OrphanApology because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrphanApology

The only answer to this where it wouldn't destroy Germany is if these people were distributed evenly among nations.

Germany did the Holocaust, Germany's got the guilt complex now, it's their problem not ours in the rest of Europe. Stupid Germans destroyed their ancient Jewish community (that was more ancient than their Christian community) and now it's cash back time, over run by millions and millions and millions and millions of muslims. God's got a sence of humour for sure

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Current Germans have no more to do with the holocaust than I have to do with some random white slave owner raping black slaves 200 years ago.

All countries are a part of this and need to help distribute these people to where Germany doesn't get crushed.

Ever heard of a global economy? Because that's what we have and if the Eurodollar falls because their star football player gets drowned in a Islamic fun bath then it will effect the American economy as well.

There will be people that will benefit from such a fall but it won't be the average American.

edit on 2-9-2015 by OrphanApology because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: OrphanApology

Really? Germans have a guilt complex for sure. Doesn't mean the rest of Europe has to be over run for their sins does it? I agree may need help, at the same time most non Syrians/iraqis are eco migrants. Why should the Brit's take the economic migrants due to the German's guilt complex? It makes no sense.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join