It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This Mass Exodus To Europe Happening Now a Kind of Trojan Horse From ISIS ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

So the fear of what might, could, or possibly happen is enough of a reason to leave women and kids to die?

Of course not and no one here is saying this. I know that I`m not. What are you doing to avoid this, btw ?

The only problem here is just this: There are thousands of people trying to cross the borders to Europe everyday. I believe Europe wants to help them and I`m not saying we shouldn`t. However, this can not be done by just let the doors fully open, unfortunatly, as this could mean the death of our own children in the future as we may not be dealing with good people only.

Now, just imagine it happens a major earthquake in Japan who let 50% of the population there without a home or a place to stay making them ask to live in Europe or the USA. Do you believe someone would even start a thread like this ??? ....And this is not a matter of race nor religion, this is a matter of trust when we see these fanatic ISIS people using their own "beloved" women and children in suicide bomb attacks.
Btw, sorry for my bad english

edit on 3-9-2015 by CosmicDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicDude

Just imagine it happens a major earthquake in Japan who let 50% of the population there without a home or a place to stay making them ask to live in Europe or the USA. Do you believe someone would even start a thread like this ???

Those damn Japanese would be over here trying to make us work harder! Trying to improve our schools! Not to mention all the Karaoke bars springing up all over the place! : )

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll ...LOL, what a danger

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
While this is a humanitarian disaster of epic proportions I think everybody agrees that some suicidal jidahists will get through.

So lets think about the numbers if only 1 in 100 is, then for every million that's 10,000.
So lets say it's 1 in 1000 that's still 1000 per million.
Even if only 1 in 10,000 (0.01%) that's still 100 people bent on killing getting in.

If this does start to happen then I would not want to be one of these immigrants as society will turn on them viciously if history is anything to go by.

edit on 3-9-2015 by johnb because: spelling

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicDude
a reply to: Daalder ... Yes, indeed, why Germany (all of them) and not any other country ? ...maybe just because they believe they have better chances of work/life there, Or ..... ????

Germany is the economic powerhouse of Europe. More jobs. That's why.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: CosmicDude
a reply to: Daalder ... Yes, indeed, why Germany (all of them) and not any other country ? ...maybe just because they believe they have better chances of work/life there, Or ..... ????

Germany is the economic powerhouse of Europe. More jobs. That's why.

Again, Welfare. Not because of the jobs. Just Welfare.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Important topic..

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Just saw a news report, that the Czech police marking refugees directly on their skin. This numbering of people reminds me of how the Jews were being numbered.

Maybe this could also be used to push the agenda to number people the "modern way". By implanting a Chip.

Just a thought..
edit on 3-9-2015 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnb
While this is a humanitarian disaster of epic proportions I think everybody agrees that some suicidal jidahists will get through.

So lets think about the numbers if only 1 in 100 is, then for every million that's 10,000.
So lets say it's 1 in 1000 that's still 1000 per million.
Even if only 1 in 10,000 (0.01%) that's still 100 people bent on killing getting in.

If this does start to happen then I would not want to be one of these immigrants as society will turn on them viciously if history is anything to go by.

that is the reason i say they should go to other mulim countries instead of central and northern europe.
yes, nearly every conflict on this earth has islam involved but there are still muslim countries that are peaceful.

being swarmed with hordes of muslims will not turn out well for europe as well as for the muslim minority there.
muslims who are already there proved they don't want to adapt. so i don't see why it will be better with millions more.
and this is just the start. there will be millions of africans heading to europe as well (i admit that's partly also the usa & europe's fault)

so we take them and live all together in chaos and poverty? is that the goal?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas
Just saw a news report, that the Czech police marking refugees directly on their skin. This numbering of people reminds me of how the Jews were being numbered.

Maybe this could also be used to push the agenda to number people the "modern way". By implanting a Chip.

Just a thought..

I've been having a sense of de javu ever since a few weeks back when this business was getting out of hand. Even though I wasnt alive during WWII, I still feel a strong sense of a repeat only this time European Nations will be together.. usually when I sense things they happen. You posting that link is merely the start and I'm not so sure I want to view the News Headlines anymore.. This morning I saw this guy push his wife and kid onto the rail track as they were trying to protest about going to a Refugee camp (on the news that is), the guy got put in handcuffs and the woman and child were taken elsewhere...

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
As more get in the ones at home
get the message that They Too can get in.
and All 3rd world people will come.

you think its bad now!
it will not stop.

hmm? this is perfect from them to make us a controled people.
they will say that You must have your ID. (now what would that be?)
to show you are a true citizen.

if they dont stop them now.
we will be over welmede.
you have see how they fight for what They want!
just wait untill the Big riots.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Possibly - However a lot of the posts on here are sickening and sound like the rants of ISIS. Sadly a few probably will slip through, but it's worth the minor risk instead of leaving people to die. Also Syria isn't an uneducated country, it had some of the world's first online degrees and millions in internationally recognised universities - the idea they must all be hardline fanatic Wahabi Muslims just because they're brown is stupid at best - especially seing as Wahabism is a Saudi branch of Islam - most fleeing are probably ordinary people like you and me who want a job, food, water and a nice quiet life - painting them all as here to destroy countries, live off welfare or enslave women is shameful to read, especially when we caused this mess in the first place.

Don't want refugees? Stop illegally invading, using illegal drones, destroying nations, arming rebels, fueling wars znd acting like world police.

originally posted by: anticitizen

nice picture!
that's certainly a scenario to be considered.
muslims demanding every right to live their backward lifestyle in an advanced country.
and europe to give them every right to live their backward lifestyle.

full body clothing, islamic slaughtering, bad treatment of women, ...
all in contrast to western achievements and yet we let them do it.
how long till WE have to adept?

Erm, read some history. The Iran and Afghanistan photos are before the US intervened (Carter administration and CIA causing the overthrow of Ayatollah Koemnehei, arming Iraq during the Iran-Iraq war and investing all Afghanistan's money into a hydro-electric power plant the US built on salt lands with GM crops, which led to the biggest famine in Afghan history, then armed and trained mujahudeen, then invaded and so on)
edit on 3-9-2015 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Why doesn't the EU just offer them all transportation to Libya? Let 'em build their own nation and become their own masters. And pay for their own welfare programs.

Compared to Europe, Libya is geographically and culturally similar to the countries these 'refugees' come from. It's right there on the Med, so these ships could simply be diverted there. Most of Libya is unpopulated.

Started out as a facetious suggestion, but the more I think about it the more sense it makes. Remove the obvious Trojan horse and at the same time give the 'refugees' a place of their own.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpenMindedRealist
Why doesn't the EU just offer them all transportation to Libya? Let 'em build their own nation and become their own masters. And pay for their own welfare programs.

Compared to Europe, Libya is geographically and culturally similar to the countries these 'refugees' come from. It's right there on the Med, so these ships could simply be diverted there. Most of Libya is unpopulated.

Started out as a facetious suggestion, but the more I think about it the more sense it makes. Remove the obvious Trojan horse and at the same time give the 'refugees' a place of their own.

Most of the ships come from Libya - after the coalition conducted its airstrikes the country descended into chaos and has a few key cities taken over by ISIS.Over half of Libya is under the control of various militias.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion
Then turn the ships around, but you don't have to just dump them there. Give them some guns and a few boatloads of food - everything an ambitious group of settlers needs to conquer and subjugate natives.

Halfway serious about that. With a little help from the developed world, what refugee wouldn't want the chance to take control of their own life and build a place to call home? Part of building a homestead is culling the predators and varmints.
edit on 3-9-2015 by OpenMindedRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Are'nt ISIS members already in My lovely Europe? France,GB,Germany...from maaany years.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
So... when/if the British people need to get out of the UK (Because of similar problems), where are they going to go?

We will be the 'Refugees' then, seeking shelter somewhere away from the mess which could well arise!

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
So... when/if the British people need to get out of the UK (Because of similar problems), where are they going to go?

We will be the 'Refugees' then, seeking shelter somewhere away from the mess which could well arise!

I don't think this is a question of if.. but when.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
Yeah, maybe, but the vast majority of these people are genuine refugees.

The war in Syria has been going on for years. There were millions of Syrians displaced long before ISIS came to power.

EDIT: The Russians and Iranians should have to take care of some of these people. They're the ones who propped up Assad and prevented moderates from taking over.

Assad was the moderate but didn't want to play with the bankers.
That's why we financed and trained the FSA who have now torn the country apart.
Send the bill to "Bomb bomb Iran" McCain.

Since fully 75% or more of the refugees/immigrants landing in Europe are young men you can count on any number of them being radicalized.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
"refugees"... in the hungarian city of Bicske on the railway station, they refuse humanitarian aid like water and food and throw it away on the rails..30 young, able to work man!

polish website
video: www.tvn24.pl...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join