It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This Mass Exodus To Europe Happening Now a Kind of Trojan Horse From ISIS ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicDude

Nice little bit of propaganda you got there.
Funny how ATS members preach so much about propaganda and then star those posts themselves when that ignorant propaganda supports their ignorant opinions.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

nice picture!
that's certainly a scenario to be considered.
muslims demanding every right to live their backward lifestyle in an advanced country.
and europe to give them every right to live their backward lifestyle.

full body clothing, islamic slaughtering, bad treatment of women, ...
all in contrast to western achievements and yet we let them do it.
how long till WE have to adept?

edit on 3-9-2015 by anticitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: CosmicDude

How long will it take before Europe decides that this psycho's idea is a good idea?

If some of the opinions being expressed on these very forums ever make it into a position of power and influence, then this kind of thing is a real threat.

People here truly believe they are being sensible and rational, but Hitler thought the same thing.

The saddest thing is that a lot of these people are probably very nice people in real life, and they just don't understand how sickening their views are because like the homophobe with no LGBT friends they can disassociate the Humanity from their target of attack far too easily. None of these people actually know anyone who is an immigrant (even though members of their own families back generations were exactly that), and none of these people have encountered anyone who actually fled a war zone either.

If these people actually met some of those they want to condemn, they would probably have a different view.

I see women and kids, regardless of religion, race, nationality or circumstances, being killed in their hundreds desperately trying to save themselves from the evil fanatics people here want to claim the VICTIMS to be.
While people here are ranting about little kids and their mothers being "terrorists" and "rapists" and "evil Muslims", these people they are attacking are risking their lives trying to RUN AWAY FROM those people.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
This is an organized Mass Exodus to destabilize Syria. Almost everybody is equipped with newest smartphones and money. There are no border controls, since they do not use borders to invade those countries. The Greek Islands are flooded with "refugees", some of them were even identified as members of ISIS.

In Budapest all hell broke lose today at the train stations, as police withdrew from the central train station.

It wont take long for the first wave to kick in and everybody realizing, what they have done. Especially Germany. The people are so manipulated, that they even publicly play the Nazi card to everybody who is against it. They closed schools and kinder garden, because some refugees used their sandboxes as toilets. Diseases will spread very fast.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: disregard
How many little white girls getting gang raped repeatedly should we tolerate?

Why don;t you ask the Catholic Priests, the 70's TV stars, the Politicians and the many thousands of WHITE, WESTERN, CHRISTIAN child abusers we see every year in all of our countries?

Its soft thinking people like you which is destroying any chance of a decent civilisation anywhere on this planet. The reffugees can go to poland and romania and be quite safe.

It's ignorance like yours that is allowing thousands of entirely innocent people to be trafficked, to drown in capsizing boats, to be left with nothing while they wait in a European nation they managed to get to desperate for some security.

I would rather be "soft" than entirely inhumane toward other people based on generalized ignorance spouted by the right-wing propaganda press, especially when that bs is based on highly selective examples for xenophobic reasons.

There are millions of people from all walks of life in our countries, and there are thousands of white, Christian men abusing kids in our countries too, but ignorant people want to try to pretend that the only problem we see is specific to a certain race/religion, when that's OBVIOUSLY BULLSH*T to anyone with half a damn brain.
These christians peodos i suppose was targeting one particular race? I dont think so. Would you invite people into your nation/house to gang rape your daughters? Would you invite people to your nation who mutilate genitalia? Would you invite people into your nation who will abort a fetus based on sex. Would you invite someone into your house who proclaim death to the infidels?.
I suppose you think that the immigrants will adapt to our culture? The fact is its the indiginous population who change. The immigrants get special privilege. The indiginous are on zero hour contracts and paying the bedroom tax. We british cant even smoke inside a bus stop while shisha bars are all over the shop.
I would rather see poverty stricken south americans come to the u.k than the so called refugees.
We should help people and thats the poor of this country who have had hundreds of thousands of roma dumped on them. Consolidating the poverty trap.
It makes me sick

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: disregard

What in the world is going on..? I'm sorry that the Hilton is fully booked, Sir and that you don't seem to care about your new born there! Makes you think how much they'll care about other people's children and what they would do to them, to get what they want!
edit on 3-9-2015 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Miss 'Merkel' of germany agreed to take in 800,000, so let them go to Germany!

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellas its sad but only about 10 percent are women and children. The media always zooms in on any woman or child. The british way is women and children first. I am yet to see a boat with just women and children in.
I may sound heartless but whats wrong with hungary,poland or romania?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

a reply to: Hellas its sad but only about 10 percent are women and children. The media always zooms in on any woman or child. The british way is women and children first. I am yet to see a boat with just women and children in.
I may sound heartless but whats wrong with hungary,poland or romania?

You're right they're mostly male. And they wont choose the countries you mentioned, because Germany has Welfare and is America's puppet. Plus it is full of like minded people

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

So no controls whatsoever. No background check, no health check, not even if they carry weapons or explosives and no registration. This is just not acceptable!

I can't even get a train ticket without having to ID myself and they can just march in without anybody knowing, who is who? Seems like they (Country leaders) have abandoned every criteria and are preparing for something big!

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
These are HUMANS, people you are describing as criminals for no reason other than their nationality, race or religion. Do you SERIOUSLY not see how utterly disgusting you people are being?

"He made it, but his wife didn't," he said. "There's a terrible story he told about swimming from one to the other, finding one [son] who seemed to be alright and then going to another, finding him drowned... and then going back to the first boy and finding him drowned."

ATS, you need to do something about the nationalist, far-right mentality growing on these forums. It's sending reasonable and rational people elsewhere - AGAIN.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013
So you must be the enlightned one !
One thing I learned through life is never tell others they are ignorants. I also never claim I'm 100% right in my point of views and regarding this sad situation I feel deeply sorry for those refugees that really care about their children/families and are trying to come to Europe to re-build their lives and are willing to adapt and respect the culture and laws of the countries that may welcome them. But the truth is no one really knows what is coming next.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

These are HUMANS, people you are describing as criminals for no reason other than their nationality, race or religion.

In Bosnia, they didn't accept the food baskets from the Red Cross because they had a CROSS on them! So please, spare us with your religion talk and I'm sorry that you would not feed your children just because it came from the red cross!!

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

So you must be the enlightned one !

Compared to most here in this thread? Absolutely, I'm a beacon of enlightenment compared to the most ignorant, xenophobic, nationalist, far-right preachers claiming kids are rapists, terrorists and murderers and deserve no help just because they come from a Muslim nation.

One thing I learned through life is never tell others they are ignorants.

If people are being ignorant, I'll call them damn ignorant. Their denial of their own inhumanity and ignorance doesn't change the fact that they are humane and ignorant.

I also never claim I'm 100% right in my point of views and regarding this sad situation I feel deeply sorry for those refugees that really care about their children/families and are trying to come to Europe to re-build their lives and are willing to adapt and respect the culture and laws of the countries that may welcome them. But the truth is no one really knows what is coming next.

So the fear of what might, could, or possibly happen is enough of a reason to leave women and kids to die?
Right, in that case, stop the world entirely, because the fear of possible outcomes for all situations demands that we just do nothing at all ever.

Millions of people have moved to other countries over the last few years, we have all seen immigration and millions of those people are entirely integrated into society.

The ignorance we see in this thread has happened a hundred times before. In the 70's and 80's people were making the same screaming and ranting noises about Pakistanis and Indians, and in the 90's and 00's it was about Romanians and Poles.

Guess what, the world didn't end, our societies didn't collapse, millions of people came into our countries and contributed to them, learned our languages, had kids, followed our laws...

You all seem to think that because these people came from a traditionally Muslim country (and Syria is NOT exclusively a Muslim nation, BTW) they all have a Taliban-esque view of their religion. These are people running away from that extremism, and yet the most ignorant far right propagandists on here are claiming they are the people they are fleeing.

I'll say it again for those who missed it - most of you are ignorant beyond belief, inhumane, with sickening attitudes.

This is about people needing help, and others refusing to give that help because they're "brown people from a Muslim nation" - that is ignorant beyond belief.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas

These are HUMANS, people you are describing as criminals for no reason other than their nationality, race or religion.

In Bosnia, they didn't accept the food baskets from the Red Cross because they had a CROSS on them! So please, spare us with your religion talk and I'm sorry that you would not feed your children just because it came from the red cross!!

Please, go and shove your racist, bigoted, nationalist, far-right propaganda where the sun doesn't shine.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: Hellas

Please, go and shove your racist, bigoted, nationalist, far-right propaganda where the sun doesn't shine.

You seem to be of the intelligent kind. No answers, but the strong desire to talk, just to talk. Not because you have something to say.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Any Christian who is not homophobic, sexist, and racist is that way because they are making a choice not to follow parts of their own religion. The more educated a person is the more likely they are to make that sort of "decision" in regard to Christianity. Muslims are the same way, the more educated and traveled a Muslim is, the more likely they are to start ignoring aspects of their religion like #ing nine year old "wives".

I do absolutely believe that anyone strictly following Christianity is all of those things because I have actually read the bible and know what it is in it. It is a misogynistic angry patriarchal father god myth that unfortunately is believed by hordes of modern "adults". Islam is another run of the mill angry patriarchal father god myth that people have latched onto as well.

Of all the fairy-tales to sweep the world... too bad the Greek thing didn't catch on. There could be pockets of women walking around in Aphrodite cults instead of Burkas. Makes me think if all these Abrahamic religions were just secretly created by some gay dude who was forced into an arranged marriage.

Also I never said "inaction" I said that every country needs to take some of these people in. Germany is a country with a population of 80 million and we are looking at one million refugees. They do not have the ability to ingest that many people. That's also just the "beginning". So at what point do other countries step in?

When it's two million?

What about seven?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Hey rocker it seems that you think that we europeans are not caring. How dare you insinuate that europe does not care.
How dare you tell the board what to do.

There are starving children in africa,se asia and india. Why are uou not helping them. Are you racist? Are you uncaring? Exactly.
You really need to take a chill pill. You really need to turn all the media OFF. The media lies.

I will ask you again. Why cant poland romania or any other country take these refugees?
Northern europe should only take women and children unfortunately this would only be a few tens of thousands.

So how many refugees have you homed or given money to?
And who said kids are rapists? You are ignorant and deceitful
edit on 3-9-2015 by disregard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
As an observer, i cant help notice rocker is using same argument as Muslims use. Always throwing the racist card

Continue

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Whit the good comes the opportunistic. That is the way the world of today created base on tolerance and humanitarian efforts is been played, using the needs of those that are in deed trying to save themselves and their families, comes those that have other agendas in their minds.

What a better way to change the long established believes of countries, but bringing outsides influences, with the good always come the bad.

edit on 3-9-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join