It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep old man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The old man asked; - Do you want some bread.
I wasnt hungry, so i replied; - Give it to someone who needs it.

- You know your forefathers would have taken the bread, its taste is unique. Once you taste it, it is something you never forget, you eat and eat until your stomach explodes, and you still cannot stop eating. And stuck out his belly just to show.
I laughed, it was a long time ago i really laughed. The old man fought for so long, just to make sure i heard him. I praised him for that, but i dont know if he cursed me at the same time, it was so long ago he was a human. You maybe never forget the last sunset.

Sing me a song the old man said;

So i did, and he felt a sleep.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: yulka
There's something about it. I'm not sure what. But I love it. Good job! Nice quick read that somehow creates a sort of feeling. Hard to explain.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Its like a when you eat a pizza?

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Mmm I don't think so. Unless pizza makes you happy and brings your mood up.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Style is very good, did you write it Yulka?

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

edit on 31-8-2015 by yulka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Pizza always make me happy!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Yes i did actually! I tried to make it symbolic so everyone can make their own little fantasy

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
You know what I've been interested in recently? 100 word stories. I mean I would like to write them, perhaps when I am able to create a thread I could create one in the "Short Stories" department.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

What is magic and what is real is up to you, words wont matter if the voice is wrong.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Sadly my internet isn't very good so I am unable to view the trailer at this moment. Interesting quote, though could you elaborate on its purpose?

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
You are very gifted. You maybe never forget the last sunset was as good as Pizza, hot and spicy. You should write a book for children, one that dissolves the real world into a fantasy.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

IMDB: Field of dreams

FILM DESCRIPTION: "If you build it, he will come." That's the ethereal message that inspires Iowa farmer Ray Kinsella (Kevin Costner) to construct a baseball diamond in the middle of his cornfield. At first, "he" seems to be the ghost of disgraced ballplayer Shoeless Joe Jackson (Ray Liotta), who materializes on the ballfield and plays a few games with the awestruck Ray. But as the weeks go by, Ray receives several other messages from a disembodied voice, one of which is "Ease his pain." He realizes that his ballfield has been divinely ordained to give a second chance to people who have sacrificed certain valuable aspects of their lives.

The magic is what you believe in the real world.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Seems like an interesting film. Well. What do you believe? What is the magic to you?

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

You are looking in the wrong place my friend, there is no answers. If you are looking for an answer your question is wrong, thor's mjolnir can be lifted by only the righteous one. Your answers are there, not with me. The holy spear gave Hitler immortality, Constantin chi-rho shield gave them protection, Excaliburs sword, the coins of alexander, the zulfiqar.
The symbols are of importance, the story follows if the person is righteous, only a fool follows a man of a cliff. What i believe is not of importance never will be, what you believe is what matters.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

When you look at the stars you forget to behold the beauty of dandelion.I met a very famous person this weekend ( no names ) We discussed for two nights, he said, do a simple story, thats what i want. Just give me that, and i wondered what he meant, it doesnt have to be more than ten pages, but i want your words, not someone else.

And you gave the answer, i master to many things for me to be left alone, yet i wish i could move to a Scottish highland and be forgotten.

A children book was always the answer, thank you glend, you are a wise man, i will never forget the answer you gave.

When you make someone cry, you must always make them smile.
edit on 1-9-2015 by yulka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   

I am glad I can be of a little assistance. I love the way you write and express yourself, I know you will do well, just remember to quieten your mind to let the important but subtle thoughts flow. Best of luck yulka

join