It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China explosion: City of Shandong rocked as huge blast rips through chemical factory (3rd explosion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
lots of good info and chronology of recent explosions over at this thread in regards to Tianjin and the DOZENS of strategic explosions happening.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I can think of at least one air delivered system that if you weren't looking very carefully and closely you'd miss the signature.

This isnt that weapon but its a new one that could be scaled up.

Hypervelocity gun?
edit on 15000000pppm by yuppa because: MIspelling was sort of pervy lol

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Rods of God weapons program seems to be working quite well. Now if they would just drop then on Iran and ISIS there would be even benefit to the world.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: Eagleyedobserver

China's business of their economy has been already hit by the reduced trade. Perhaps these are "insurance fires" have been known to happen when a company gets a backlog of overstock that leaves them out on a long limb and a convenient fire comes along to recover some portion of the investment eaten up in producing those goods that remain in the storage yards, unsold.

have they not learned real marketing strategy is to lower the price and flood the market. Low prices causes people to splurge and you sell off your stock.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

the weakness in the materials are now at the point of stress and are breaking. Or There is a reason for it.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

supposedly they have perfected them with small guidance systems on the tail end which is destroyed on impact.

I thought they were called the Rods of God project no Rods from God. Oh well it could be God's Rod or God's of Rod if they are Tungsten projectiles they are doing a pretty good job of lowering the economy.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

That particular one was called Thor's Hammer IIRC. There are still a number of issues with them being involved, not least of which is they would be fairly visible reentering and heading down to the target. There are much better choices, with even less signature than they would have.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I wonder if this will become a heavenly mandate for the Chinese people? The communist party is going to need assert force over someone to show that they are still in control... Could get interesting.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Perhaps this is a Chinese false flag. If they convince their people, that it was The USA who was responsible, China could deem it an act of war and attack the USA.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Ahh you all got it wrong. I know exactly the issue.

I been in China too many times visiting plenty of factories and these blasts are a daily thing - maybe not of that magnitude but the accidents rate in Chinese factories is pretty high and for a reason: Cheap, Cheap, Cheap.

10 years ago I installed Solar manufacturing equipment in a small factory south of Kunming and the boss actually kicked out after we refused to start up the equipment when we discovered that they installed single instead of triple layered pipes. Our equipment used highly reactive Silane gas along with Ammonia gas.. so running this stuff on single layered pipes equals suicide if there is a leak.

So yeah, I am more surprised that there are not more of these accidents ..

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Wartime Acts Of Sabotage

During wartime, one of the most effective weapons in any country’s arsenal is sabotage: attacking the war engine itself by crippling key supplies, manufacturing, strategic locations and even logistic routes.

Saboteurs are not always an obvious and visible enemy. Many are underground agents, unconnected to official military authorities. More often than not, though, they have been trained and unofficially sanctioned by intelligence agencies or senior members of the armed forces.

The German government turned to sabotage during World War I in an attempt to thwart U.S. trade with Europe. German agents working on U.S. soil targeted munitions factories and plants producing goods to be shipped to help the Allied troops on the battlefields of Europe.

www.pbs.org...

This is not the first major energy/transport infrastructure incident happening to the big players and coincidentally they seem to be coming more frequently and more violently. There was another huge explosion at a chinese port just a month ago... the oil fire in russia, texas, the many pipeline bombings and the list goes on.

This is just the next step up from the economic warfare we have been seeing as we move closer to all out ww3.

I mean take your eyes off the tree and look at the forest. These major infrastructure explosions and grid failures and hacking and currency wars are gaining in intensity and frequency just like the worldwide military movements. In the current geopolitical climate and looking at all events worldwide as a whole I am almost convinced.

Sure "maybe" one or two were accidents but we are seeing all out covert warfare right now and it all only escalates from here
edit on Wed Sep 2 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote, added EX tags IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This last explosion blew windows 50 km away !!!!

Take a second to think about this !!

Why the blackout in the news over there ?

This is HUGE !!!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Of extreme interest here: The Tianjin blast happened at 11:30 PM. This blast happened at 11:28 PM. These blasts happened within two minutes of each other on the clock. So I am calling it, once is an accident, twice is coincidence and three times is enemy action, and with the subtle message being delivered which is: same time of night so you over there in China know this was US, and no accident. I have no doubt this is aggression against China.
There has been some confusion about this blast and another chemical factory blast that happened earlier. This confusion has been caused by media outlets using stock footage of the other factory blast to show this blast. This blast was a separate incident, and within 10 minutes of it happening, the Chinese government got a lid on it and NOTHING at all is making it out now, just the initial images that hit social media. This is why media outlets are using footage of earlier blasts for this one.

And as this happens in China, Russia is now helping Assad with airstrikes

Yep, Russia is now using Russian fighter jets with Russian pilots from a Russian base in Syria to attack ISIS, while Israel is now openly conducting air strikes in Syria. Russia also warned Israel and the U.S. that if nuclear reactors in Syria are targeted, the ONLY response will be nuclear war. Now it is litmus test time, Russia knows damn well ISIS is American/European/Israeli and knows damn well it is attacking an American scarecrow and that there will be American casualties. The big question then is: Will the U.S. accept losses to maintain the ruse?
And how many more "explosions" are we about to see in China !

Wake up and smell the coffee guys

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Didn't even try to read the other pages seeing there's already 4, but I'm calling it...WW3 has one foot in the door, I sure hope WW4 isn't fought with sticks and stones.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty

I think the only thing that is up is the sheer lack of health and safety in most parts of the country.

China is SO unhealthy I would not even go there now on vacation, period. Everyone seems to want to put the reason to outside influences and I think it is all internal. That country is just totally out of control with basically zero oversight on everything. If a company wants to make children toys with lead, so be it. If a company wants to make baby formula with so much filler that the baby would starve on it, so be it. They take their garbage and grin it all up for fertilizer, batteries, car oil anything all goes into it. They reuse cooking oil that solidifies and collects in the sewers, they have mobile slaughter houses to process the dead and sick animals that they can not take to the real slaughter houses, the air there is the worst, by far, on the planet.....

Everything about that country has zero care for the harm to humans, animal or environment, so when you have close to 2 billion people safely and health is far down the list. This all speaks very plainly as to why some factory might just blow up as they operate with little care in just about everything they do.

edit on 31-8-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: kamatty

I think the only thing that is up is the sheer lack of health and safety in most parts of the country.

China is SO unhealthy I would not even go there now on vacation, period. Everyone seems to want to put the reason to outside influences and I think it is all internal. That country is just totally out of control with basically zero oversight on everything. If a company wants to make children toys with lead, so be it. If a company wants to make baby formula with so much filler that the baby would starve on it, so be it. They take their garbage and grin it all up for fertilizer, batteries, car oil anything all goes into it. They reuse cooking oil that solidifies and collects in the sewers, they have mobile slaughter houses to process the dead and sick animals that they can not take to the real slaughter houses, the air there is the worst, by far, on the planet.....

Everything about that country has zero care for the harm to humans, animal or environment, so when you have close to 2 billion people safely and health is far down the list. This all speaks very plainly as to why some factory might just blow up as they operate with little care in just about everything they do.

Exactly this! Unfortunately it will fall on deaf ears in here, it's not exciting enough to entertain the summer break kids.

originally posted by: amsterdamn87
Didn't even try to read the other pages seeing there's already 4, but I'm calling it...WW3 has one foot in the door, I sure hope WW4 isn't fought with sticks and stones.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

This is really intens, I suppose that he survived the blast otherwise he wouldn't place this online.. are we heading to a confrontation that we don't know of?

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Ever think it could be comming from the sky or space? Dun Dun Duhhh!

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: ChesterJohn

That particular one was called Thor's Hammer IIRC. There are still a number of issues with them being involved, not least of which is they would be fairly visible reentering and heading down to the target. There are much better choices, with even less signature than they would have.

UltraViolet laser?..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join