It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China explosion: City of Shandong rocked as huge blast rips through chemical factory (3rd explosion

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty
a reply to: Eagleyedobserver

It's not the 3rd, if you Google "China explosion" followed by a year, 2014, 2013, 2012..... You will find it happens alot. You never noticed them before as none of the explosions wre as big as the one a few weeks ago. Now you notice them.but unfortunately as I pointed out above, there not rare occurrences in China.

I think the only thing that is up is the sheer lack of health and safety in most parts of the country.

From my experience living in China for a year, and also studying a a fair deal about the history and current situation, I have learned that Chinese regulations on business are extremely poor. Corruption is rife beyond belief, and most officials are bought off.

Seriously, China is a great example of what happens when things are completely deregulated. I have never seen pollution ever at the level one sees in China. There are literally several mile wide lakes of toxic sludge at some plants there. The smog in many cities looks like dense ground level fog, and you can taste metal in your mouth.

And also all of the industrial accidents and mess ups, from poisoned milk killing babies to these huge explosions.

Republicans and the deregulation bunch here in the US really need to be sent there for 6 months to see what happens.
edit on 3-9-2015 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2015 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Anyone have any updats on this second explosion?

<< 3  4  5   >>

join