It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'It's Now Or Never,' Texted Teen Charged In Boyfriend's Suicide

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I'll be dipped.
Had no idea.

I've only been to one facility that had a more "open and permissive" environment.

Usually it's just trying to get better while the majority of the younger clients are bouncing off the walls.

Sorry if I see somewhat agitated by all this.
Chalk it up to experience bias, I guess.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

I know I must be getting old and the ground beneath my feet has shifted but I don't get it.

Simple...he got a little lost in the world, like we all do sometimes. It's harder to get your bearings when you are a teenager, full of hormones scrambling your thoughts and your life changing at a rapid pace. She...is a budding psychopath, spreading her wings in her ?first? go at killing someone. Good that she is caught early before she hones her craft.
edit on 31-8-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I'll be dipped.
Had no idea.

I've only been to one facility that had a more "open and permissive" environment.

Usually it's just trying to get better while the majority of the younger clients are bouncing off the walls.

Sorry if I see somewhat agitated by all this.
Chalk it up to experience bias, I guess.

I understand your agitation.

the psych ward doesn't tend to be very therapeutic for the depressed patient.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Don't have to tell me. Some women only want a guy to fill a void in their life, till their of no more use then they throw them away. So it's not hard to imagine that some of them actually enjoy the suffering they cause...

I know some do.. thrive off it..

back to my recluse cave. only us hermits allowed.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Yeah, you're right, I think.

There's nothing accidental or spur of the moment here, or so it appears.

Second degree murder?

I don't know enough about the way these things are done to guess anymore...

Evil little bitch, though, that much I know.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
a reply to: Spider879

And here we have some more slippery slope. While what this girl said is horrible, it shouldn't be a chargeable offense(IMO).

I've told plenty of people to FOAD(F### off and die), go eat a bullet, jump off the nearest bridge, etc. Should I be charged if they actually did it?

Again, this is a horrible tragedy and the young lady goading him on is a ------ (Can't even type what I want to call her). But the kid took his own life and is responsible for his actions.

Sad story all around.

It wasn't just one time, it was ongoing over weeks or months, hundreds of incitements for him to kill himself, and even while he was in the act and having second thoughts.

Would you feel the same way if someone had done this to your child, brother, sister, wife, mother, father?

This "woman" is pure evil, sounds like she has no soul, it is tough to feel any compassion for one like that.

Incitement to hate or violence is a crime - I hope she is put away for a long time, and that they tie her fallopian tubes while at it.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I am stumped as you.
I know love can blind people ,and they totally controlled by their own love..

I find it hard to believe that humans like this exist, humans that wants you to kill yourself.
and your only sin was that you loved that person.
But yet here we are.

I also find it hard to believe that people want to bring void of darkness into your life for no reason.....
Maybe she's mentally ill or I dont know, but someone gotta check this.
edit on 292015 by FederWBush because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
My girlfriend (whom I live with) is Bipolar with severe depression she is 35 and I'm 37. 4 weeks ago to this day we had an incident at our apartment. She takes many many medications that screw with her brain. This night she became very irate, disillusioned and suicidal. I had no idea what to do, I ended up yelling back at her after being verbally abused for an hour, she jumped on her cell phone and called the police ( not the first time she has done this) saying she was scared for her life (hogwash) who arrived within 10 minutes. Once they arrived I was put in handcuffs and put in back of a police car, without being able to say a word, I was just told to shut up.

I was finally let go but told not to return to my apartment for a day and they took my keys, even car keys and made me take my dog with me which I found odd, I had nowhere to go. after the 7 + officers left she left me a text telling me she's sorry and wasn"t thinking and doesn't understand what actually happened. I told her what the officers told me but she wanted me back in the apartment with her, so I walk back to our place very upset, walked in and she within seconds started up again and this time about killing herself, I calmly said " at this point I don't care if you are alive or dead" At this point she downed a bottle of pills to the point she choked and spit some out and she picked them up and shoved them down her throat, I called the ambulance within seconds. Once they arrived and a few officers that were at our apartment I was put in cuffs again, and again this time an officer shouted at me to SHUT THE "F" UP and that I had to face a wall like I was in time out. I was belittled, but the point to all of this is that the officer told me I could be charged for murder or attempted murder which were the words they used because I was told not to return and I had a hand to her suicide attempt.

All I know and regret is saying that I did not care for her life, she has told me about her suicidal thoughts and tried a few times before. No idea where I'm going with this post but maybe someone understands it and hope it relates to the OP.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapTheGinkels

All I know and regret is saying that I did not care for her life, she has told me about her suicidal thoughts and tried a few times before. No idea where I'm going with this post but maybe someone understands it and hope it relates to the OP.

First I hope everything is a bit better right now.
Second , there is a big difference between yell on someone thing we don't really mean once the nerves comes up,
to convince someone to kill himself.

I'm sure this girl did not decided to do this overnight...
I bet it took her time to convince the guy to do so , and that's exactly why I think she were mentally ill.
It seems she pretty much planned the all thing from A to Z.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: FederWBush

originally posted by: SlapTheGinkels

First I hope everything is a bit better right now.
Second , there is a big difference between yell on someone thing we don't really mean once the nerves comes up,
to convince someone to kill himself.

I'm sure this girl did not decided to do this overnight...
I bet it took her time to convince the guy to do so , and that's exactly why I think she were mentally ill.
It seems she pretty much planned the all thing from A to Z.

I agree with you, My story was more about the fact the officer told me if she dies I'm at fault and could be charged for her death which I was blown away by hearing this.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

If they are going to charge this chick with anything then they will have to charge family, friends, community, and classmates of many in the GLBT community who have to hear on a regular basis how they are going to hell and should kill themselves.

Honestly, not sure how they apply manslaughter to one but not the other. This happens all the time.

Here's a good one....no charges to my knowledge:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Anyway....

This girl should be getting rigorous mental healthcare at this point. Juvi for this chick would just put other kids in danger.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Bingo! reading through some of the posts here "defending" the girl (well at least entertaining that it may not be entirely her fault) is a bit concerning. I also read all the entire thing and I could not believe what I was reading. She appear to always be the first to bring the subject up over and over again and then basically bullying him back into it when you could see that he was "procrastinating" or delaying it...At this point she knew what she was doing, she should have been discouraging him, especially when he was showing signs of doubt. Not researching how to fix generators so he could get on with the plan etc...despicable.

I know its subjective but from what I read, seems like he was a good kid but with some "issues" never really goes to mention why he was suicidal (at least I didn't read any).

Anyways, this was a malicious act....I find it hard to believe she didn't know what she was doing, brutal. As for the folks here "defending" the girls side of things...I strongly suggest you read the entire transcript. I understand playing the devil's advocate in light of possibly not having the whole story, but man, what is this world coming to?

People need to understand that there are consequences in life...its bizarre how this generation of people are coming to be. No one is ever at fault...must be because of this or that....total bull####.

ok that's it.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
It looks like this sad excuse for a human being has been charged with involuntary manslaughter. Maybe she will learn some interesting lessons in prison. Maybe she won't. If she gets convicted that is.........

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join