It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'It's Now Or Never,' Texted Teen Charged In Boyfriend's Suicide

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

i'll tell you what kind of person. much more sick and disgusting than what you're all considering her to be.

Yes, maybe I will have to completely rethink this.
Before this post of yours, it had never occurred to me that she should be getting a medal for what she failed to do.
Victimhood, the new knighthood.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Hey there's someone for everyone, right? Just a different kind of attention whore is all. They're so easy to work with, and begging to be molded.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

i'll tell you what kind of person. much more sick and disgusting than what you're all considering her to be.

Yes, maybe I will have to completely rethink this.
Before this post of yours, it had never occurred to me that she should be getting a medal for what she failed to do.
Victimhood, the new knighthood.

lets assume that she loved him, ok? love and mental abuse by an unstable person (which he certainly was, no doubt about that) can easily warp the view of the reality in ways you don't seem to understand. she figured as much that he needs a doctor, just like she does. did she figure out that perhaps she needs a doctor because of him - maybe. what pushed her into convincing him that it's the right thing to do to end his life, when he had doubts at the last minute? love and honest care? inability to withstand his pain? inability to withstand his abuse? all of it perhaps?

we do not know.

do you have any idea how it feels when the person you love, threatens you that she'll kill herself, week after week, month after month? when she fakes suicide attempts to scare you to death? how do you know if that wasn't what she went through?

i've been through such a thing. i know how it feels like and how devastating it is. yes, she's still alive, and no, i would never help her to end her life. still, this girl is probably far from being as strong as i am.

continue the witchhunt. she'll probably kill herself before the jury will be out anyway.
edit on 27-8-2015 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Some of the responses here are a little concerning. Do any of you guys actually have a clue at all about mental health and how to protect the vulnerable?

Clearly he was a very vulnerable young man, he was the VICTIM here, and she was a sadistic and psychopathic little c**t, it's terribly sad that the two ever communicated to begin with.

It's also sad that so few of you are considering his mental state, or allowing any concessions because of his clear vulnerability.

Stop looking at him as being just another teenager, and stop calling him an "idiot" or "weak", he was clearly a victim here and he was clearly not mentally or emotionally stable. That's not his fault.

As for that little psycho b**ch...

She doesn't just need to be imprisoned for a long time, she needs to be isolated and studied. She is a psychopath, and if she is ever allowed to go free and unmonitored she will start killing other people, probably vulnerable people easily manipulated.

I would dare say that she's probably done this to other people too. Her activities on line need to be checked, I can bet there are other potential victims.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

She's clearly a sociopath who feels no remorse. She will not live a life feeling any of those things.

And therefore will not care..

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

she started a go fund me page to reap benefits?? sorry she deserves no mercy

Lol, she needs a Go "F" me page alright.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Two things:

First, we have a huge problem right now with the devaluing of the human life. This is a huge rabbit hole-type subject, so I won't get into it. Basically, we simply don't value the individual human anymore.

Second, reality TV has to go. People (kids mainly) are blending reality and fantasy together like never before. Reality TV is anything but "real" -- but it's real enough to compromise developing minds. 30 years ago it was clear what was "tv entertainment" and what was "news" or "real". Movies were just movies, and shows were just shows.

Because people today are to stupid or lazy to stop watching reality TV on their own, I think a good definition of what reality TV is should be established and it be banned from broadcast TV and most cable channels. If you want it, order it through an HBO type subscription thing.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It's a cruel world. Mud slinging on all sides. Hard for me to tell who's bad and who's good, honestly. One thing I do know is, regardless of who're at fault, I hope what's happened is for the best because it can't be undone.
edit on 27-8-2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Oh my god. I just read the full transcript given by the Huffington Post.

That was murder. Read that entire thing and tell me it wasn't. It was so bad. There is no reason to believe that he was abusing her and holding him committing suicide over her head. He was having a tough time, and she made him kill himself.

It's much worse than the excerpts provided.

Wow, I didn't expect that. So #ed up.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Hey people want--no NEED--to be aggressive. It's the way our world works. When they're aggressive, they can't see any shades of gray, it's just black or white and full steam ahead into whatever blocks their path.

For most it's either people hate this girl or they congratulate her--being sociopathic and all. That's all there's. It's black and white.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I'm kind of surprised they'd charge her with a crime. Its not like she's actually responsible for his actions. I don't get that.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

I'm kind of surprised they'd charge her with a crime. Its not like she's actually responsible for his actions. I don't get that.

She is responsible, but teh question is how much? Most people think it's all her responsibility because this boy was suffering from depression and none of the fault can lay on him, since his brain malfunctioned.

I think both are at fault, and probably the families and society. But different things--like culture and dna--inhibit this thought process.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: THEatsking

Having issues myself long ago with suicidal thoughts all I can say is no one can make you do it.
Ultimately it's your own choice and blaming anyone else for it is a cop-out.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: THEatsking

Having issues myself long ago with suicidal thoughts all I can say is no one can make you do it.
Ultimately it's your own choice and blaming anyone else for it is a cop-out.

I am of the opinion that no one really 'chooses' to commit suicide. It is more or less a 'line' in one's brain that puts them over that line. That line that most of us say we could never cross. If any one of us cross that, we would commit suicide.

Did you read the transcript? Either way, its really #ed.
edit on 27-8-2015 by THEatsking because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

SHE was mentally ill, too! She was in a mental hospital. I'm not saying ANYTHING bad about him, but she isn't exactly mentally stable either.
edit on 8/27/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Don't understand the whole 'people doing whatever they're told' - thing.

A couple/few days ago, I read a news article that two 14-year old boy lit themselves on *fire*....

If anyone feels compelled to do exactly what they are told - PM me with Amazon gift cards, any dollar amount is good - *ready*?

GO!

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I am not sure she has broken the law.

In the US there was once a very important concept that was part of the founding principles of our nation: Caveat Emptor. While I don't necessarily expect a teenager to have a soul, i do expect them to have a mind. Poor guy.

But if a person can be talked into suicide....they were already suicidal.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Mind control is true afterall. This is one example.
Find a vulnerable soul, bombard them with things you want them to do and get your result.
Oh, and love is the worst mental illnes, as has been said in one of that episode of Perception series.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Forgive me - but I am somewhat confused about something here.

Some keep saying this girl was in a mental health hospital.

If so, how the hell did she have access to her phone?

In my twenty years of dealing with personal issues in such institutions, one thing is always the same - no personal effects like phones. You aren't even allowed to keep your wedding ring on in these facilities so how the heck did she have outside communication with this young man if she was receiving treatment in an institutionalized environment?

Is this fabrication on her part?

Many kids today are playing the "mental illness card" precisely because they know it's a legal loophole for other ulterior motives.

edit on 8/27/15 by GENERAL EYES because: clarity, spelling

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

my wife works on a forensic psych unit, and they have access to their full range of personal effects, including cell phones and laptops (with wifi that is mostly filtered using a netnanny type application).

Acute care may be full lock down. Once you move past the acute care, you get into lower security environments.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join