It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luke, I am your father CHANGED, to NO, I am your father......

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Who is we? Noone is behind you. So where did I claim that my viewpoint is real, or even claim to have a viewpoint. All I did was recognise a possibility.

But please, dig up anything you can find. You haven't said anything that was accurate sofar.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

Everyone in the thread. The theme here seems to be very easy to grasp concepts have to be slowly explained to you....

Your Posts

It's obvious you think ME is a real thing, you said it. You also argue for ME being a real thing. Stop being obtuse. It's unbecoming of an adult.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

You know we can see your post history right? If you believe your viewpoint is real, and you are looking for others who share your viewpoint, then you are trying to prove your viewpoint. You just happen to be doing it via confirmation bias.
and so is yours.

You clearly dont understand the topic. You clearly ignore evidence we show you. You clearly do not get that there will be no proof as nothing changed HERE, we were brought here or meged here or something, the fact that so many of us could remember in such detail our humany anatomy in the SAME way, speaks volumes!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Where did I make absolute claims about the ME being real. All I said is that it is a possibility. Denying the possibilty is a logical fallacy, argument of ignorance.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I even said it can't be proven, repeatedly.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief

I even said it can't be proven, repeatedly.

We all have, in all of these threads he is crapping on, over and over. He likes to make misleading statements to fool new readers. All the ME threads going back have explained this, they just refuse to listen.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Soooooooo..... Russia is nearly touching America now, so why did it take so long for America to be "Discovered" if it can now be seen across the water?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

You haven't shown any evidence. Don't you see that? If you had evidence you'd have a probable position. You have no evidence other than faulty memory.
edit on 24-5-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

The fact you think human anatomy can change with only very minor changes happening elsewhere speaks volumes...

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

You do know it was discovered via that route thousands of years ago right??

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

You haven't shown any evidence. Don't you see that? If you had evidence you'd have a probable position. You have no evidence other than faulty memory.

Again, this entire thread is full of evidence, you just refuse to look at it acknowledge it, or even read it! It is like a giant spider to an aracnophobe. ..... anything outside of your belief system can't even be looked at by you.

When you type in isaiah 11:6 are there pictures of a lion and lamb? More pictures than a wolf and lamb? Hmmmm what is that evidence of?

How about typing in mathew 6:12.... how about all of the strong arguments in this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

You do know it was discovered via that route thousands of years ago right??
yes, but then , forgotten for so much more? Why if they can see it right there?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
Again, this entire thread is full of evidence,

No, there is no evidence posted here, only people's poor memories.

how about all of the strong arguments in this thread?

There are none, the "Mandela Effect" is just some people's poor memory, and as they think the world revolves around themselves, it cannot be their poor memory, so there must be a problem with the world.

Also it is mostly a yank thing, and as we all know yanks do not know much about the rest of the world.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

but then , forgotten for so much more? Why if they can see it right there?

What makes you claim it was forgotten? The people living there knew about it, those living in other countries thousands of miles away back then did not hear about it.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Again, this entire thread is full of evidence,

No, there is no evidence posted here, only people's poor memories.

how about all of the strong arguments in this thread?

There are none, the "Mandela Effect" is just some people's poor memory, and as they think the world revolves around themselves, it cannot be their poor memory, so there must be a problem with the world.

Also it is mostly a yank thing, and as we all know yanks do not know much about the rest of the world.

Just quoting before you edit out the bigotry and racism....

Wow.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

So what does a video of someone stoned, looking like they are having a crap in the woods, incoherently rambling about nothing prove?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

So what does a video of someone stoned, looking like they are having a crap in the woods, incoherently rambling about nothing prove?

Character assassination, troll tactic. You did not even have time to watch the video, just looked for mean things to say about a sweet man who is not stoned.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
They have now changed the word possesions, to STUFF, in the 1611 kjv..... stuff was not used in that context at ALL during that time period. Someone or something is deliberately doing this to get our attention!

I wish I had a shoulder to cry on or someone to hug.... this get scarier by the day... austrailia is nearly stabbing papa New Guinea now.... you could probly take a roboat across..... so much for keeping the prisoners isolated. I wonder if new zealand will come behind and follow it.

WELLLLLL the hills melt like wax at the presence of the lord...... he must be here?
AMOS 8:12 And they shall wonder from sea to sea,and from the North even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it......than there is Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time,,,,,,

edit on 25-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

austrailia is nearly stabbing papa New Guinea now.... you could probly take a roboat across..... so much for keeping the prisoners isolated.

It has not moved, again you show your ignorance of the world, Torres Strait Islanders have been crossing that in canoes for thousands of years, you also show you do not know much about Australia, as that area is over 3,300km from Sydney....

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join