It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luke, I am your father CHANGED, to NO, I am your father......

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: hidingthistime
austrailia is nearly stabbing papa New Guinea now.... you could probly take a roboat across..... so much for keeping the prisoners isolated.

It has not moved, again you show your ignorance of the world, Torres Strait Islanders have been crossing that in canoes for thousands of years, you also show you do not know much about Australia, as that area is over 3,300km from Sydney....
listen, you DON'T get it! We are in world B, we came from world A..... so nothing has changed for people who have always been in world B.... get it? No, because you dont want to.

OR possibly, the reigious are right and satan has blinded your minds so you guys can not see the changes and only those with the spirit of the creator or word of the creator written on thier hearts can see the changes, as you guys really seem go believe isaiah 11:6 actually said wolf and lamb.... some people are fighting tooth and nail who have probably never even opened a bible in thier lives! It has changed! But not for you if you were always from world B.....b for blinded or b for bizarro land, not sure what is going on yet... but something is for sure. Just because you are denying it does not make it less real. This is exploding all over the world!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

We are in world B, we came from world A.....ut something is for sure. Just because you are denying it does not make it less real. This is exploding all over the world!

No, all it is people with poor memory that think the world revolves around themselves. It is not "exploding around the world, only a few of the "me, me me" generation read about it on social media, and want to keep up with the latest nonsense so they like to run with it.

b for bizarro land,

That is the land populated by a few people who think the world revolves around themselves....

Just because you are denying it does not make it less real

All because you have a poor memory does not make it real....

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Braggs has turned into to bragg...

edit on 25-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

No, your memory again. Oh look, they do not understand what CERN does so they blame it!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

No, your memory again. Oh look, they do not understand what CERN does so they blame it!
no. It has always been Braggs to ME, and another video you obviously did not watch!

What are you so bitter about anyways? Why so obsessed with being a broken record player? Lol....

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

What are you so bitter about anyways? Why so obsessed

I am not the one obsessed about my faulty memory, that think the world revolves around me!

my student Taryn Honeysett offered a more rational and reasonable explanation for why people believe in The Mandela Effect:
false memories,
memory confabulation,
social reinforcement of beliefs,
the need to effect the world and control our lives,
and the desire to believe that we are connected to something greater than ourselves (and what could feel grander than believing you are in contact with an entire parallel universe?!).

We know from decades of research by cognitive psychologists that human memory is deeply flawed, constantly edited, and resembles not at all an audio/video recording device that can play back an event on the screen of our minds that is then accurately reported by a homunculus watching the scene replayed.

None of us likes to believe that a memory we are confident is accurate is, in fact, completely wrong.

www.skeptic.com...
edit on 25-5-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

listen, you DON'T get it! We are in world B, we came from world A..... so nothing has changed for people who have always been in world B.... get it? No, because you dont want to.

If this is true I wouldn't be surprised if soon they'll start sending you all back to your own place as this world is overpopulated. This could be classified as the real illegal immigration.

You know I personally don't believe it to be true as most (repeat most, not all) changes can be explained. I'm just fascinated by this phenomenom.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Skeptic dot com.....? Lol

I do not think the world revolves around me.... stop the insulting and degrading of people again....stop.

You are a bully.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
A message to the critics, starts at 2:50.... it is well done!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
All the mandela effect is are people remembering misquotes over what was actually said. all my friends misquoted movie lines and product names all the time and we just never corrected each other. happen to everyone and over the years thats just how you remember it as but you are in fact wrong about wahat it was.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zen64
All the mandela effect is are people remembering misquotes over what was actually said. all my friends misquoted movie lines and product names all the time and we just never corrected each other. happen to everyone and over the years thats just how you remember it as but you are in fact wrong about wahat it was.

Oh! Well I guess that settles it then! Wow, I never thought of that.

Thanks for clearing things up!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

None of that is evidence though. It's just you relying on faulty memory and looking for confirmation bias. I've read every link and watched every video you've posted. Most of them are written or filmed by complete idiots ignorant of the world.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

You called him a racist and a bigot earlier, yet you're the victim? The victim mentality seems to be a common thread among ME'ers.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Sooner or later this will devolve into people saying "No, timelime shift, it's always been plural - the store was named Wal-Marts and a shift got rid of the S!"

Just because a lot of people misinterpret something doesn't make it a supernatural event.

The Luke/No thing really does come down to JUST one thing, the Chris Farley movie. At that time virtually every derp teenager was saying "Luke, I am your father" to quote that movie, and "Aaaaaalrighty then" to quote Ace Ventura. And yes, it did annoy the slightly older teens who had been way more into Star Wars than us.

Sex and the City was based on a book, named Sex and the City. People HEARD it as "in" like Kibbles'n'Bits, where the 'n represents the word and, not the word in. It has always been commonly mispronounced, since the book gained popularity in the 90s.

The same with Ann Rice's book. With-the said aloud easily becomes with-uh when spoken by those who don't enunciate that well, and it has always been an annoyance to her rabbid fans and nothing about that has changed in the decades since it was written.

Just as some people pronounce Angelina's last name as Joel Lee, many just don't have that great of a grasp on language and so these flurp-ups become common. It doesn't require supernatural explanations...a lot of people are just derp in little ways here and there.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
no problem mate anytime. so why are people still making it out to be more than it is?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   

OR possibly, the reigious are right and satan has blinded your minds so you guys can not see the changes and only those with the spirit of the creator or word of the creator written on thier hearts can see the changes,

^^This right here...that's what I and others are trying to say about your desire to be someone special, someone important, when you're not. How dare you claim that those who don't believe the Mandela Effect are somehow evil and tainted by Satan, and that it is those who remember things differently are blessed by God!

What if it's the other way round, and it is you and the other believers of the Mandela Effect that are being tricked by Satan and it is the rest of us who are trying desperately to get you back on the right track? You probably didn't think of it like that did you?

But feel free to carry on in your fantasy world where you are all that is goodness and light and that anyone who challenges you is mired in darkness, it's probably a good job that all of your irl friends believe the same as you, or else you will end up being very isolated and alone if that's what you genuinely believe.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: destination now

OR possibly, the reigious are right and satan has blinded your minds so you guys can not see the changes and only those with the spirit of the creator or word of the creator written on thier hearts can see the changes,

^^This right here...that's what I and others are trying to say about your desire to be someone special, someone important, when you're not. How dare you claim that those who don't believe the Mandela Effect are somehow evil and tainted by Satan, and that it is those who remember things differently are blessed by God!

What if it's the other way round, and it is you and the other believers of the Mandela Effect that are being tricked by Satan and it is the rest of us who are trying desperately to get you back on the right track? You probably didn't think of it like that did you?

But feel free to carry on in your fantasy world where you are all that is goodness and light and that anyone who challenges you is mired in darkness, it's probably a good job that all of your irl friends believe the same as you, or else you will end up being very isolated and alone if that's what you genuinely believe.
it could be the other way around, it could be us being tricked.

I havent dismissed that possibility.

I sure would feel betrayed if it were the case.

I really dont believe in religion though, I was just using it a a case scenario.

I believe in a creator or creators, but not the ones of religions.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

OR possibly, the reigious are right and satan has blinded your minds so you guys can not see the changes and only those with the spirit of the creator or word of the creator written on thier hearts can see the changes

You have that backwards, those who see the light and are protected by the creator's spirit know it is only memory lapses, those who claim the Mandela effect have obviously been taken over by satan and her minions and forced to spout crap and claim there has been changes!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

I'm not a religious person either, though I am spiritual, but I am glad that you agree that your "changes" are not necessarily indicative of being on the light/right side and that those who believe there have been no changes to movies, the bible, geography or the human anatomy are not necessarily "in the dark" so to speak

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Listen up people, you all make the same arguments over and over and over. Until you yourself experience it, you just wont get it.

The sad part is, you are all in here so obsessed with it and determined to stomp it out.

All any of you are accomplishing is to help us dig farther and gather more information for our selves, so you are just helping to grow the very thing you are trying so desperatly to snuff out!

If I made a thread about unicorns, you would leave me to my delusions and be embarrassed to join such a silly discussion, but this has you all obsessed for some reason.

Why does it strike such a chord? Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join