It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luke, I am your father CHANGED, to NO, I am your father......

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: hidingthistime
OR possibly, the reigious are right and satan has blinded your minds so you guys can not see the changes and only those with the spirit of the creator or word of the creator written on thier hearts can see the changes

You have that backwards, those who see the light and are protected by the creator's spirit know it is only memory lapses, those who claim the Mandela effect have obviously been taken over by satan and her minions and forced to spout crap and claim there has been changes!
well, those who really have the spirit show those fruits.... love, joy, patience, kindness etc, etc etc.....
I dont think ridicue, bullying, slander and the rest of the gang up tactics in all these threads have shown much of those fruits.

Yet the ones remebering the old world seem pretty freaked out, meek and humble from what I have seen, which is why I am not too worried...

If you had the spirit, you would pray fro those ones, not harrass them and belittle them etc.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Until you yourself experience it, you just wont get it.

We do experience it, but we just accept we are not perfect and have faulty memory. We realise the world does not revolve around us, and if we misremember something we just say "Oh, I was wrong about that" and move on with life.

What we do not do is claim "It cannot be my memory, it must be the word changing"! and build a silly story around that.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Until you yourself experience it, you just wont get it.

We do experience it, but we just accept we are not perfect and have faulty memory. We realise the world does not revolve around us, and if we misremember something we just say "Oh, I was wrong about that" and move on with life.

What we do not do is claim "It cannot be my memory, it must be the word changing"! and build a silly story around that.

I am wrong about things every day. Some things it is easy to be wrong about, but again with the milk example.... if it were merlk, and you accepted the change, then I would be very scared for you.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
It strikes a chord because it hits on a few big things that certain types of people have always been horribly annoyed by - Fandoms hate it when people misquote/mispronounce their beloved works. To add to that annoyance "I wasn't wrong, it's supernatural man." pushes their aggravation to new heights.

The second big thing it hits is "When you're wrong admit it" mentality vs "When you're wrong project and make excuses"...these two types of people tend to clash, and the former have a right to be disgusted with the latter, making up supernatural excuses for being wrong is pathetic to pretty extreme levels and show very poor character.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

Because we came to this site to deny ignorance. It's the motto of the site after all...

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

Your milk analogy does not work because it's apples to oranges. I've already had to explain that to you. I know you're proud of it but it does not fit.
edit on 25-5-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: maus80

Nail --> head

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Yet the ones remebering the old world seem pretty freaked out, meek and humble from what I have seen, which is why I am not too worried...

If you had the spirit, you would pray fro those ones, not harrass them and belittle them etc.

Erm nope, you're the one constantly telling people to get out of your thread, unless they are agreeing with you, and have been incredibly rude and insulting, though you just can't see it in yourself as you are so keen to remove the splinter from someone else's eye, you cannot see the plank in your own.

And how do you know that we don't pray for those who believe the world has changed? I genuinely have concerns for you at times as you seem to be obsessed with this and you often talk about how it scares you. That cannot be a joyous and wonderful thing delivered from light if it does scare you and as such it may be better for your psychological well-being to take a more grounded and pragmatic approach to what you see as a terrifying, ever changing world around you and take some time to relax and truly ask yourself if it is worth getting into such a frenzy because you think a line changed from a 1977 movie.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
"It isn't me, it is everyone else!", said the person doomed to forever be victim to their own shortcomings.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I dont see any of you coming up with anything but the bad memories, repeat, bad memories, repeat, bad memories.....over and over....

That's because you completely ignore the replies that explain further than bad memory, like mine on the previous page. I think the major theme being presented by ME believers is "I hear what I want to hear" even in how they respond to these threads.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: maus80
"It isn't me, it is everyone else!", said the person doomed to forever be victim to their own shortcomings.
what short commings? You dont know me....

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: maus80
what short commings? You dont know me....

Nor do you know any of us, yet you continue to harass, belittle and try to drive us away from a thread posted on a forum of which we are all equal members and who are entitled to contribute in any way we like, provided we keep within T&C's, which we do!

As for all of us being in a team? Seriously..what?

And I am sorry, but faulty memory is indeed the only logical and scientific answer. Being part of a separate universe, that has only good, kind people in it, who are somehow going to save the rest of us, just has zero founding to it, and smacks to me of total narcissism and delusion. For the last time, you are not a special snowflake, you are no different to anyone else in terms of what version of a movie you think you saw, or the anatomy of your own body. You're just the same as all of the rest of us, prone to a faulty memory, it really is that simple.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Now when I see certain names I am hoping I fan just skip past until isee someone who isnt ready to ripp off peoples heads posting.... you are soooooo bitter, followed me around for years and bitter from the first time you replied to me.. the hate seeths out of you....oh lite one? Lol

I have never ripped your head off, I am not bitter and have not been following you around for years. I first saw your Mandela threads when you were posting under a different user name (hmm thought that was against T&C's) and myself and others genuinely tried to understand you and the alleged Mandela effect. Myself and others posted loads of information, which you refused to acknowledge in any way..because, that wasn't in your time line! Most people, including myself, eventually left the debate and the threads sunk without trace. And of course your claims became ever more ridiculous, even saying that one morning you woke up and had lost 30 lbs and your hair had grown and that you were so pleased to have shifted into a new timeline...of course ATS and everything else had not changed..just your weight and your hair! At that point I felt quite sorry for you, to live in such a fantasy world where you want everyone to believe that you are a slim, long haired woman, that you will go to the extent of telling blatant lies..personally I never replied to you after that, and you seemed to disappear.

Now, you're back because the so-called Mandela effect has resurfaced, but to be honest whilst a few people might think "Hey I thought I remembered that differently" most people realise that they were simply mistaken and with a bit of research they realise that..omg..they were wrong..they haven't shifted into a different universe.

As for hate...it is YOU who is the hater. You HATE that your fantasy life that you have created for yourself on the internet is shot down in flames, you HATE that so many people see your for what you truly are, a liar and I am sorry, but as far as I can see you HATE that you are just an ordinary, unimportant person.

But don't worry, I shall trouble your thread no more, and if those of us who disagree with you all stop posting here, you'll be lucky to get any more replies at all, most posters ignore these threads because they are truly laughable and not even worth trying to participate in because they see what the other detractors from your far out theory have to put up with. Not worth their time or effort.
edit on 25-5-2016 by destination now because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
An excellent post on how these threads get treated....

originally posted by: TombEscaper

originally posted by: Barcs

originally posted by: TombEscaper
Yet again, condescending hyperbole on your part. What is so threatening or off-putting about someone being certain of something they remember? Many people have very specific recollections of why they remember the "stein" spelling; some even have surnames with the same "stein" ending and have recollections of specific life events involved with the Berenstein spelling.

Well, to be fair, it kind of goes without saying that if 2 people believe that they have "certain" memories about an event that conflict, that at least one of them is wrong (if not both). Both cannot be right. What do you do when people have specific recollections of the "stain" spelling?

I'm not sure if it's an ego thing, but nobody wants to admit that their memory could potentially be faulty regardless of what side you represent in this thread. It's the last thing many folks consider, I've seen many people go senile, and they very often just poopoo it away and then get very upset when they are eventually confronted about it. I'm not saying this is the case with MEers, but stop claiming it's condescending to explore the logical side of things that suggests the proven fallibility of human memory is responsible for many of the similar mistakes.

It's just a little silly to me for somebody to claim they are dead certain when it comes to memory from 20+ years ago. I honestly don't think anybody is ever dead certain in older memories, not even myself. The brain is not like a hard drive where you can save and store files for years and the files are just the same as you left them. It has nothing to do with being condescending, there is valid study and research that shows how memory recollection from long periods in the past can be different from how these events actually happened.

This isn't meant as an insult or meant to imply people have bad memories or are dumb. Chances are everyone will eventually experience these types of things at one point or another in life. That's just the way memory is. Hell, I have trouble remembering things accurately just from 5-10 years ago, I would never claim that I could be certain in a memory from 20+ years ago about something I haven't even looked at since then. How many of the Berenstein people have kept up with the books and continued to read them from back then until today and how many haven't even looked at the books until you heard about ME recently and are relying on memory from decades ago? That's a legitimate question.

The problem is, this phenomenon runs much deeper than "cartoon books" that people have not thought of in 20 or 30 years. This is something that objectors generally refuse to acknowledge or address, as with many other things brought to their attention regarding all of this. This is why I keep reiterating that this is not solely a long-term memory issue.

As for those who remember "stein" vs. those who remember "stain" - Generally, the "stein" folks have been dumbfounded by this situation to the extent that they are willing to stay open to almost any possibility, including differing individual realities, convergences of multiple realities, and other unconventional viewpoints. It is no problem for a "stein" person to acknowledge that someone may remember "stain," but those who seem to have memories that the way things have always been is the way they tangibly appear now have absolutely nothing to contribute to the study of this beyond unrelenting accusations of "false memory." Again and again and again. And again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

But I must personally say, the more I look at this and observe the overall (stubbornly condescending) attitudes and general (linear and left-brained) philosophical approach of the "skeptics" to what is possible concerning the nature of reality, I am personally leaning less and less toward the notion of "parallel realities" and more toward some type of psy-manipulation of people who either willfully refuse to accept or are deathly afraid of contemplating the fact that true reality expands far beyond what we have been programmed to believe.

Having said that, it could be some type of combination of multiple realities AND consciousness manipulation. Literallly, anything is on the table at this point.

I'm still kind of observing the differing approaches to this situation while at the same time continuing to investigate it, and what I have come to see is that there is absolutely, unquestionably some type of " perceptual blockage" within those who can be considered "skeptics" on this issue. Almost as if they are being driven by some force that has them on "dismiss and repeat" mode. They have continuously made the same repeated accusations and rebuttals against folks who have repeatedly demonstrated to them that their accusations are false, and their rebuttals are nothing other than a shadow boxing against the wind; "punching at ghosts," if you will. There is some type of set-up within their perception that prohibits them from "getting it." A delusion of some sort. It seems to border on a deep-seated inferiority complex that translates into unfounded "special snowflake" type of accusations, an extremely condescending attitude, and a constant refusal to acknowledge many bits of solid evidence presented to them that would support the idea of something yet unexplained happening with all of this.

This has been demonstrated throughout this entire thread.

I'm sure this post will bring out the torches and pitchforks, the cross and nails, and at this point, I really don't give a damn. I see what I see.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: destination now

No, that wasnt condescending, belittling or hateful at all! And metioning things from only 9 or so years ago I said under a different name in no way justifies my stalking paranioa! Lol.... and such detail! Wow!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: destination now

Now when I see certain names I am hoping I fan just skip past until isee someone who isnt ready to ripp off peoples heads posting.... you are soooooo bitter, followed me around for years and bitter from the first time you replied to me.. the hate seeths out of you....oh lite one? Lol

I have never ripped your head off, I am not bitter and have not been following you around for years. I first saw your Mandela threads when you were posting under a different user name (hmm thought that was against T&C's) and myself and others genuinely tried to understand you and the alleged Mandela effect. Myself and others posted loads of information, which you refused to acknowledge in any way..because, that wasn't in your time line! Most people, including myself, eventually left the debate and the threads sunk without trace. And of course your claims became ever more ridiculous, even saying that one morning you woke up and had lost 30 lbs and your hair had grown and that you were so pleased to have shifted into a new timeline...of course ATS and everything else had not changed..just your weight and your hair! At that point I felt quite sorry for you, to live in such a fantasy world where you want everyone to believe that you are a slim, long haired woman, that you will go to the extent of telling blatant lies..personally I never replied to you after that, and you seemed to disappear.

Now, you're back because the so-called Mandela effect has resurfaced, but to be honest whilst a few people might think "Hey I thought I remembered that differently" most people realise that they were simply mistaken and with a bit of research they realise that..omg..they were wrong..they haven't shifted into a different universe.

As for hate...it is YOU who is the hater. You HATE that your fantasy life that you have created for yourself on the internet is shot down in flames, you HATE that so many people see your for what you truly are, a liar and I am sorry, but as far as I can see you HATE that you are just an ordinary, unimportant person.

But don't worry, I shall trouble your thread no more, and if those of us who disagree with you all stop posting here, you'll be lucky to get any more replies at all, most posters ignore these threads because they are truly laughable and not even worth trying to participate in because they see what the other detractors from your far out theory have to put up with. Not worth their time or effort.
I left ats because you would not stop following me around. You never lost interest. I left for almsot a year and changed my username.

But hey, I have a bad memory right?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

ATTENTION!

That's enough talking about each other, or referring to past accounts (against the TCs).

Stick to the topic of the OP, and NOT each other.

Any more posts about each other and not the topic will be removed, with Post Bannings handed out.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
This is one guys lonnnnnng explanation for this, he reaches to every corner of every conspiracy and splices it all together. Over 6 hours..... I have reached 4, I want to see what he is getting at!

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join