It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luke, I am your father CHANGED, to NO, I am your father......

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DutchMasterChief
a reply to: TerryDon79

Yes and?

This still doesn't exclude anything because you simply don't have the knowledge.

And it doesn't include it as an argument because it fills a gap.

How about this, just for fun?

We agree to disagree. otherwise we'll be going round in circles till the cows come home.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Finally.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

we can't sex on ATS Fact!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This thread has been circular arguments since page 1.

Mandela effect!
No. Faulty memory.
No. Mandela effect.
No. Faulty memory.
Ad infinitum.

I'll leave you to your arguing of which side of the circle you're on.

on me

(post by DutchMasterChief removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I told you days ago that there is nothing to prove or disprove here and that you should let it go, but you can have that final attempt at blaming anyone but yourself for all these pages of circular arguments.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: hidingthistime

And there is your problem. You are trusting your memories too much and refusing to believe they could be wrong.

So are you! What makes you think you could possibly know better if you believe memory is so faulty?

What makes you think you know better that the 20 people last night who refused to believe the new map i showed them.

Not one person believed in the new giant austraila that is close to land! Not one!

They also allllllll truly believd our hearts are upper left above the nipple. They thought the internet was lying to me and thought I was falling for it!

If one real life person believed in "NO I am your father" i would maybe second guess myself a little, but they were all adamant!

THIS to me speaks volumes! They didnt believe me they way things are today and refused to believe the new ways. They would not awknowlage the austraila of today.

They were all insisting that things are still the same as pre mandela effect days and that google was lying.
edit on 23-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: Smallest keyboard in the world!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This guy comes from my world. Check out the skulls and there is now bone behind the eyes for people from here etc....

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Check out all the different alien skulls they have here!

They didnt hide as much here obviously,a s they did in our old world, i wonder why they are hiding us? Maybe because there is still rascicm here and it was nearly non exsistant on our world so speciesism might be worse?

www.google.ca...

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

A Reminder...

An opposing viewpoint is NOT a valid reason to complain & It takes two to tango

With that in mind, please continue this discussion, and remember You are responsible for your own posts. and
Community Announcement re: Decorum

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

No you didn't. The show isn't about having sex in the city. It's about the Female Sex and the City Itself. The show always stated that NYC was one of the main characters of the show, it's own entity.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Because I rely on physical evidence to guide me....

Also, let me get this straight. Everyone you know has also shifted...just those people you know? Sounds like you need better friends.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Wrong. QM allows for them to exist, not for them to merge.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

That's not how science works. You are relying on a logical fallacy.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Are you seriously agreeing with yourself over and over again? It doesn't matter how much bias confirmation you look for, the physical evidence disproves your point of view.
edit on 24-5-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

What logical fallacy?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

See, this is why we can't have nice things people.

Argument from Silence. You are claiming that because something isn't specifically precluded it must be allowed, even though there is no scientific basis for it being allowed. You are using a logical fallacy to perpetuate your point of view. Then you engage in another, although informatl, logical fallacy via confirmation bias.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

No you didn't. The show isn't about having sex in the city. It's about the Female Sex and the City Itself. The show always stated that NYC was one of the main characters of the show, it's own entity.

Exactly. People just THINK Sex IN the City. It never was that. As I said earlier, when the show first came on the AND part seemed odd at first, I thought it should be IN.

Just another example of people's initial memory being incorrect. Just another reason this Mandela Effect nonsense won't die

edit on 24-5-2016 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join